Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Tamar1973

hi Tamar... wonder.. what's time ur sleep ?.... ( hmm just like me...not sleep yet...and still working... overtime... overtime... yeah i know...i know... you don't care.... ;) )

so... ur task only... drooling his... ...11_9_16.gif

ohh lucky u .... don't faint key ? yeah i know he's not God.... you'll meet God... not in earth... but in heaven... right ? so where r u then ? don't answer now...answer later.. after you be able meet our man.... :P

hehehe 0a778974.gifmyoce.... i think your first word..with strikethrough.. suitable for Tamar....163372ad.gif....i go to byj thread.... :) reading all comments here make me refresh again... especially your's and Tamar's... you two... so funny guys :w00t: so lucky have both of you and all baesisters here.... :D .... hmm ... who are guys looking for you..(.bcoz ur idea byj new hair style is the baldy one... :blink:;):angry: )

oh..yeah.. Tamar and .....me.... :P but no brooms.... i just throw out.... in Malacca Strait... hehehe :w00t::w00t::w00t:

hi mymy ...kikikikiki..... that the best way thought.... to get opportunity to see him in personal... B)

although he will leave in 1-2 days... so just for 2 days... ?... joke ....

and other.... that one for Tamar... :w00t:

This is drooling.....drool.gif Hehehehe.... found another broom for sweeping our BYJ's hair away after he gets it chopped off....if he does that, I think he'll do it in the USA. Bye-bye, BYJ hair..... broomani.gifcry.gif

This is drooling.....[] drool.gif[/] Hehehehe.... found another broom for sweeping our BYJ's hair away after he gets it chopped off....if he does that, I think he'll do it in the USA. Bye-bye, BYJ hair.....

Hi tamar, don't say bye yet to his long hair........... let it be there for a long while........ lol. Can't you see, we're still drooling on it here? See, the length is still cute in our eyes........ hahaha You seem to be anticipating this already, my dear? Man......... I don't, I love the hair! :):lol:

Guest noier

hi i am anew member her i am from middle east and i love bae yong :rolleyes:

and i want ask you qustion if there anew series in futuer for bae yong and if there i hope its aromance series like winter sonata becase i love this series :rolleyes:

Guest liezle

hi noier and welcome to the thread :) yong joon announced in the twssg premium event that he might do drama based on a japanese manga. he doesn't want to elaborate on it yet since he hasn't signed any contract about the drama. we were all thinking that it's probably the manga about the wine with the title 'drops of god'.

about winter sonata, i hope you've already read that he and cjw will be doing the voice of the animated version to be shown in korea and japan.

it's been a while since i last posted a drawing made by nagajun. so here's one :)

70837446lu0.jpg

btw, not much news about our man today. probably later :)

Guest lynnzhoulily

Hi Sis,

Don't know you guys already known or not.

But YJ is heading back to Seoul!

I just saw the news on Baidu that he left Tokyo at 13:50 today.

When he arrived in the airport at 13:20, around 20 to 30 fans greeted him and saw him off.

So he won't be here in the U.S.? He may change his mind again.

btw, he is in black jacket and also wear sunglasses.

Hi Sis,

When he arrived in the airport at 13:20, around 20 to 30 fans greeted him and saw him off.

Hi lynn - thanks for this update. Oh my..........back to Korea & not going to US anymore? Why this man is just too unpredictable, huh? But I love hearing this news since if he's in Korea we could at least hear anything about him, like his going to the salon, gym & his resto while if he's in US, for sure we could hardly hear anything........ So, it's a little bit of not surprising at all. So, anytime now, he'll be already in his own country. Gosh, these fans are so wonderful........they know his movements, huh? So, bye---bye--- Japan now & hello Korea for him - lol Or he plans first to pass by Korea before heading for US - huh? We'll just wait & see......... I hope these fans who were able to send him off to the airport awhile ago had at least taken a shot of him & share the pix here. I want to see him again......... Please (?)........ :blush: :wacko::)

Guest Tamar1973

Hi Sis,

WHAT?!?!?! BYJ's not coming back to the USA?!! crybaby.gif Say it isn't so!

Hi tamar, don't say bye yet to his long hair........... let it be there for a long while........ lol. Can't you see, we're still drooling on it here? See, the length is still cute in our eyes........ hahaha You seem to be anticipating this already, my dear? Man......... I don't, I love the hair! :):lol:

I'm just taking him at his word when he said he only kept it long until the Osaka family meeting. If his next project is that Wine anime story he'll probably cut some of it off. Maybe not Frank Shin short but at least In-su short probably. *sigh*

Guest liezle

thanks lynn for the news? hmm, japan or US? let me check the other sites :) where's mariko and mymy? guys, any news from your end?

WHAT?!?!?! BYJ's not coming back to the USA?!! Say it isn't so!

I'm just taking him at his word when he said he only kept it long until the Osaka family meeting. If his next project is that Wine anime story he'll probably cut some of it off. Maybe not Frank Shin short but at least In-su short probably. *sigh*

tamar, disappointed of him of not going back there in US? Who knows......he just might want to pass by Korea first before heading back there, huh? lol - Talking about hair again, I hope he'll just TRIM it & not really CUT them for his next work. :D

hmmm i read in baidu but still confusion..... and not confirmed yet ? :sweatingbullets: mymy ? sis Marikoo ? any news ? :unsure:

from baidu translated page :

另外,在飞往美国的乘客名单中有他的名字! In addition, the passenger list the United States to have his name!

인천 공항경유 미국행입니다..... 인천 공항 경유 미국행 입니다 .....

제목을 제가 잘못 달았네요 .....죄송 제목 을 제가 잘못 달았 네요 ..... 죄송

미국행 탑승 명단에 있다고 합니다 미국행 탑승 명단 에 있다고 합니다

허무하시죠...그래도 이쁜 마음으로 허무 하시죠 ... 그래도 이쁜 마음 으로

잘 다녀오시라고 전해주고 싶어요....^^* 잘 다녀오시 라고 전해 주고 싶어요 ....^^*

@wonchun 2008-6-12 14:42

# Yong-jun by the plane fly to South Korea via South Korea Incheon

@lihuang33 2008-6-12 14:52

South Korean family members polaris message said: Yong-jun's aircraft by the South Korean Incheon to the United States. ??

@wonchun 2008-6-12 14:53

he fly to us via incheon ? :unsure:

so.. his plane just transit in Incheon ?

ps : Tamar, i think there's a hope ... he goes to US :lol::phew:

from Innolife

ペ・ヨンジュン、今日13時50分成田から帰国

Bae Yong Joon, Departure from Narita 13:50

2008/06/12(Thu) 15:55

85706_l.jpg

ペ・ヨンジュンが12日、成田空港13時50分発の大韓航空機で、韓国・仁川に向かった。5月30日来日したペ・ヨンジュンは、『太王四神記』プレミアムイベントをはじめ、NHK公式記者会見、各メディアとのインタビュー、中田英寿が主催したチャリティー・サッカー試合など、すべての公式日程を終了して、今日12日帰国した。今後ペ・ヨンジュンは、米国でオフを過ごす予定とされている。[写真=BOF]

rough translation by google :

hot news

Bae Yong Joon, came back from Narita 13:50 ( i think it's mean departure from Narita...)

2008/06/12 (Thu) 15:55

Bae Yong Joon is 12, 2007 13:50 departing from Narita Airport, Korean Air, South Korea Incheon went・. May 30, Bae Yong Joon visited Japan in the Taio Shijinki events, including the premium, NHK official press conferences, media interviews and Hidetoshi Nakata, organized by a charity soccer game, including all official schedule Exit and 12, returned home today. Bae Yong Joon future in the United States off and is scheduled to spend.

rough translation by me :

Bae Yong Joon on June 12, 13:50 departure from Narita Airport with Korean Air goes to Incheon South Korea. skipped......

Bae Yong Joon next schedule take off to US and spend sometime there .

sorry if i get wrong interpretation :sweatingbullets:

Guest liezle

finally, here's the news that i gathered from other baesites and news :)

yong joon arrived at narita airport at 1:20pm. from what i read i think that he's going to the US via incheon airport. his flight from narita to incheon was at 1:50pm. hmm, wonder what time is his flight from incheon to LA?

anyway, have a safe trip yong joon and please don't be out for too long. we want to see you in a new project soon. :)

p.s. a notice from BOF was posted in KOB and byjgallery. i think it has something to do with yong joon's trip? :huh: sorry, i can't help much on the info since i've a problem with characters in the pc that i'm using here at work. won't be able to check know until i get home at 8pm. i hope sisters in japan can help, i'm sure it's already been posted on JOB.

yong joon arrived at narita airport at 1:20pm. from what i read i think that he's going to the US via incheon airport. his flight from narita to incheon was at 1:50pm. hmm, wonder what time is his flight from incheon to LA?

anyway, have a safe trip yong joon and please don't be out for too long. we want to see you in a new project soon. :)

Liezle, thanks for this info. Of course, he loves to travel on Korean Air (patrionize your own carrier) that's why he's via Incheon. So, he's really heading for US......... :D

from Innolife

ペ・ヨンジュン、今日13時50分成田から帰国

2008/06/12(Thu) 15:55

Bae Yong Joon, I came back from Narita 13:50

2008/06/12 (Thu) 15:55

Bae Yong Joon is , 13:50 departing from Narita Airport, Korean Air, South Korea Incheon went・. May 30, Bae Yong Joon visited Japan in the Taio Shijinki events, including the premium, NHK official press conferences, media interviews and Hidetoshi Nakata, organized by a charity soccer game, including all official schedule Exit and 12, returned home today. Bae Yong Joon future in the United States off and is scheduled to spend.

Hi deka, thanks for sharing this. :D

Guest Marikoo

p.s. a notice from BOF was posted in KOB and byjgallery. i think it has something to do with yong joon's trip? :huh: sorry, i can't help much on the info since i've a problem with characters in the pc that i'm using here at work. won't be able to check know until i get home at 8pm. i hope sisters in japan can help, i'm sure it's already been posted on JOB.

Thanks for posting sis liezle. sorry, I was out the whole day today.

Actually, I knew he's leaving today and mymy cried yesterday when I told

her about this. :sweatingbullets:

But YJ also eluded some families waiting for him to take off at Haneda.

According to yuri san, seems like there were only 30 to 40 families in Narita.

From Koh san's entry, YJ will take the 19:30 flight but he didn't say if its a flight to LA.

Anyway, I hope he'll have time to relax there. Bye, YJ! Until we meet again!

Sorry, this is only what I've got from yuri's blog.

He was wearing hat, black sunglasses and black jacket.

10070196087_s.jpg

Thanks for posting sis liezle. sorry, I was out the whole day today.

Actually, I knew he's leaving today and mymy cried yesterday when I told

her about this. :sweatingbullets:

But YJ also eluded some families waiting for him to take off at Haneda.

According to yuri san, seems like there were only 30 to 40 families in Narita.

From Koh san's entry, YJ will take the 19:30 flight but he didn't say if its a flight to LA.

Anyway, I hope he'll have time to relax there. Bye, YJ! Until we meet again!

Sorry, this is only what I've got from yuri's blog.

He was wearing hat, black sunglasses and black jacket.

[] 10070196087_s.jpg[]

marikoo, thanks for posting this pix, I really appreciate it. A blurry photo but eases up the longing for him. But the more that I feel sad seeing the plane pix you also shared here. I have a feeling that this would be the last update we could hear until he'll be back to Korea again. Wondering how long is he going to be there, huh? As Liezle said, i also hope its not that very long. A week or 2 (hmmm) is enoug, BYJ....... :blink::tears:

Guest Marikoo

Today, YJ left a message to his family simultaneously on KOB and JOB.

happiebb of bb's blog is so kind to share the translation.

Thank you so much bb! You're always so fast. :)

*This is the latest version per bb's request below. :) *

[Trans] YJ's message

original in korean: BYJ / KOB

translated into chinese: chogun / loveyongjoon

translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

Hello everyone, I'm Bae Yong Joon.

Without me realising it, I've already been in Japan for ten days. Now, all my planned schedule for Japan has been completed, and I will be leaving Japan today. After the public activities ended, I went to visit a few places in Japan, and I managed to enjoy some wonderfully relaxing times which I had not been able to enjoy for a long time now. Now that I will be leaving soon, the good times that I had had with the family during this visit flashed through my mind again and again.

From the moment I stepped out of the airport that first day (of my visit), the family's passionate screams and warm eyes captured my heart so intensely, so much so that perhaps I will never forget them in this lifetime. It was certainly not an easy thing to do for me to walk out of the airport whilst leaving the family behind, the family who had waited for a few days in the airport. I would like to take this opportunity to express the gratitude that I was not able to show you at that time.

On the day of the event, I had wanted to show you more of my gratitude, but I ended up receiving even more love from the family.

In the huge stadium at Kyocera Dome Osaka, as I was looking at each and every face of the family, the family who had filled up every single seat in the stadium, it was then that I realised how blessed I really am. In that instant, I was wondering how I could ever repay such love; words failed me, I could not utter a word. My family, can you understand these feelings of mine?

When I was going around the stadium and was able to get closer to the family, I then understood that even without words, I could express my feelings with my eyes, and I could understand what the family was feeling through their eyes. To the family who have given me so much to thank for, so much to feel moved and touched for, I really thank you.

I also know that in order to attend this event, many families had travelled from places afar to come here, from Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United States, Canada and other places. Have you all gotten safely back to your home? Although you have all travelled far to come here, I was not able to greet you. I feel that I was not able to even speak with all of you, I only hope that you will not feel unhappy that I only used words (in this form) to say 'hello' to everyone.

Although my schedule was very hectic with interviews and other broadcast programs, although it was tiring, I had also gained strength from the very thought that I was able to go closer to the family through this activity.

I feel truly blessed to be able to see all of you who have shown so much care and love to TWSSG directly. And to be able to participate in Hide Nakata's charity event, to partake in such a meaningful event with the rest of the world is also something that means a great deal to me.

I wish to express my deepest gratitude to the family who have walked alongside me every single step of the way with such sincerity.

I hope that everyone will be healthy and live happily.

Sarang hamnida (I love you).

Bae Yong Joon

Mariko: I can't understand why my eyes got wet as i was reading this message.

I'm so touched that I can't hold back my tears.OMG!! I love you too YJ!!

Guest happiebb

hey mariko, i just re-read my own translation and spotted a few grammatial errors.

could you pls copy the latest version from my blog and paste over your original posting?

thanks!

p.s. actually it's not just you...

i heard that quite a few fans cried when they read his simple yet heartfelt message.

Guest liezle

mariko, thanks for posting bb's translation. hi there bb!

a very nicely written message that is straight from the heart to the family. a very endearing gesture to end his visit in japan and to thank everyone once again.

geez, i'm out of words...