Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Tamar1973

hi baesisters

hi Tamar.. nice to see u ... :D

a..wedgie ? what wedgie... ? :rolleyes:

I don't know if I should say. :blush: Here's a definition of a wedgie. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Our BYJ didn't look particularly comfortable in that picture (http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...YJ/cd098d07.jpg) and that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

:lol: He really is a tease Liezle :lol:

I too want to take off that coat including that white shirt :lol::lol: :blush: :blush:

Jelen Onni!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 23454321_1208988660_kanameyuki.gif

Guest lynnzhoulily

Hi Dearest sisters!

I do appologize for being late in posting about my Japan trip experience, cuz when I came back from Japan last week, I've been sleepyheaded and also suffered from Jet Lag.

Thank you sis Liezle, Mariko, Mymy and others for posting all these info. for us. Really help me out cuz I can hardly understand anything in that event. The whole event was held in two languages: Korean and Japanese.

Before posting some "Memorable moments" of my trip, I would like to share with all of you a small piece of translation as my gratitude for all your efforts. You guys rocks!

(Trans) How cute wuri YJ's grandma is!

This is a part from the interview with Yomiuri Weekly

Posted by wonchun in Chinese on Baidu

Chinese to English by Lynn

Reporter: Since you announced at the 2007 MBC Awards that you plan to get married within 3 years, a lot of people show interest in this. Can you tell us more about it?

BYJ: Yes, I did say that in last year’s MBC Rewards, because my parents once said: “How about you getting married? We both think it’s the right time for you to do this.”

In order to give my fans and my parents a promise, I made that announcement and I will try my best to fulfill my promise.

But just after that Awards when there was a family gathering, my grandma who is almost 90 year old asked me in a little bit annoyed tone: “I have never heard you mentioning about your marriage before, how come you suddenly make that announcement? Who is that girl? You should bring her home to see us earlier.”

I was kindda confused and later on I found out that my grandma had misunderstood what I’ve said that she thought I planned to get married within 3 months instead of 3 years!

At that moment, my mother came to help me out by saying that: “Mom, YJ said he plans to get married in 3 years! Not 3 months!”

Hearing this, my grandma even got more pissed: “What?? 3 years?? NO, NO, NO, I won’t agree with that, it’s too long!” and she began to beat me, haha.

How cute wuri YJ’s grandma is!

I don't know if I should say. :blush: Here's a definition of a wedgie. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Our BYJ didn't look particularly comfortable in that picture (http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...YJ/cd098d07.jpg) and that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Jelen Onni!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

hihi Tamar... gotcha ! hehehe.. :w00t:

ow about BYJ expression ....like that ... ??:lol: myoce got an idea byj's new hair style is a baldy one :w00t::P

and the last time i met myoce...she said her leg.. still blue and purple... :w00t: bcoz that 'broom'

Guest bogoshipda

Has anyone been to byj's restaurant 'gorilla in the kitchen' in seoul? Care to share some real life experience dining in the restaurant?

Guest prissasagaritakehito

:blush: Hello to all the sisters, to marikoo to deka_if, Shrimpy 330 and Jelen.

This part of the interview you make me laugh with the answer of yoon-sama ans his marriage, i imagine the scene perfectly well with the grandma.

And so much material is impressive, the plenty of things that Yon-sama has done in japan.

:ph34r:

hi baesisters ! 856f527d.gif

Hi Dearest sisters!

Before posting some "Memorable moments" of my trip, I would like to share with all of you a small piece of translation as my gratitude for all your efforts. You guys rocks!

Reporter: Since you announced at the 2007 MBC Awards that you plan to get married within 3 years, a lot of people show interest in this. Can you tell us more about it?

BYJ: Yes, I did say that in last year's MBC Rewards, because my parents once said: "How about you getting married? We both think it's the right time for you to do this."

In order to give my fans and my parents a promise, I made that announcement and I will try my best to fulfill my promise.

But just after that Awards when there was a family gathering, my grandma who is almost 90 year old asked me in a little bit annoyed tone: "I have never heard you mentioning about your marriage before, how come you suddenly make that announcement? Who is that girl? You should bring her home to see us earlier."

I was kindda confused and later on I found out that my grandma had misunderstood what I've said that she thought I planned to get married within 3 months instead of 3 years!

At that moment, my mother came to help me out by saying that: "Mom, YJ said he plans to get married in 3 years! Not 3 months!"

Hearing this, my grandma even got more pissed: "What?? 3 years?? NO, NO, NO, I won't agree with that, it's too long!" and she began to beat me, haha.

How cute wuri YJ's grandma is!

tq Lynn for sharing this article :D

hihihi.... byj is humorist man :lol:

i love the way he tell a story...with humor.. so refreshing ... :w00t:

he's so nice and sweet to his parents and his grandma 90a05d23.gif

grandma..... i agreed with u.... :lol:

:blush: Hello to all the sisters, to marikoo to deka_if, Shrimpy 330 and Jelen.

This part of the interview you make me laugh with the answer of yoon-sama ans his marriage, i imagine the scene perfectly well with the grandma.

And so much material is impressive, the plenty of things that Yon-sama has done in japan.

:ph34r:

hi priss ! yah he made me laugh too.... :lol:

and i can see byj's caring of his grandma and his parents very well :D i love that....

have a great day everyone !

Guest liezle

Hi Dearest sisters!

I do appologize for being late in posting about my Japan trip experience, cuz when I came back from Japan last week, I've been sleepyheaded and also suffered from Jet Lag.

Thank you sis Liezle, Mariko, Mymy and others for posting all these info. for us. Really help me out cuz I can hardly understand anything in that event. The whole event was held in two languages: Korean and Japanese.

lynn, thank you so much for your translation. i can picture yong joon with a broad smile while being beaten up by his grandmother. geez, he's probably being pressured by everyone to get married. i hope he finds the perferct girl soon.

btw, i'll be waiting for your trip report. :) hee, i don't think i can do mine soon. ;)

hello bogoshipda! my friend and i were in GIK last week with a SJS fan ;) it was my 2nd time in GIK and i love eating. if only we have more time and Gangnam area is closer to where we stayed we could have eaten there again last week. i'll be sharing details later. btw, i shared my experience at GIK the 1st time i ate there in 2006 in my blog. you can also go to happiebb's blog to read her own accout.

Guest liezle

Here are scanned photos from this week’s joseijishin 

Geez, I really really want to see his latest photos of him without the coat :crazy:

From joseijishin6.10

Scanned by miemi

86379321ok1.jpg

83308372rn9.jpg

53133797ru8.jpg

Here are scanned photos from this week's joseijishin 

Geez, I really really want to see his latest photos of him without the coat :crazy:

From joseijishin6.10

Scanned by miemi

hi sis liezle , welcome back :)

hehehe..... me too.... :w00t: :blush:

and got ths another pic from byj interview 080609

he looks good in black....

credit as labelled

Guest Tamar1973

he's so nice and sweet to his parents and his grandma 90a05d23.gif

grandma..... i agreed with u.... :lol:

hi priss ! yah he made me laugh too.... :lol:

and i can see byj's caring of his grandma and his parents very well :D i love that....

have a great day everyone !

Yeah...you don't mess with grandma!!! You don't want your grandma to smack you upside the head with her purse. Especially if BYJ's grandma has a big purse is like my grandma's used to have....purse.gif

Sometimes I wondered if my grandma (of blessed memory) carried gold or lead bricks in that thing!!! Imagine "Whack" upside the head with that?!?! Your eyes would be spinning for a week. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Yeah...you don't mess with grandma!!! You don't want your grandma to smack you upside the head with her purse. Especially if BYJ's grandma has a big purse is like my grandma's used to have....

Sometimes I wondered if my grandma (of blessed memory) carried gold or lead bricks in that thing!!! Imagine "Whack" upside the head with that?!?! Your eyes would be spinning for a week. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

hihihi.... :w00t:

Tamar r u ready for this .....? :P

another byj pics from interview...with Asia Cross Roads.

0b7848c0.jpg

9243b5a7.jpg

f5755162.jpg

wlbyj posted ths in baidu ( many thanks wlbyj :) )

credit as labelled

hello too jelen and macrina :)

i think this has been posted at the previous page but this one is a bigger version which miemi posted in byjgallery.

you know what guys? i want to take that coat off pretty bad. i wonder when our man will show us some skin? he's been teasing us with his chest for years now. i want to see more skin :lol:

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4019/65780401vd6.jpg

mariko, i've a feeling that mgr yang is back to korea. with ji sub doing a movie and ji ah soon to start filiming BV he'll surely be a very busy man.

I want to take off more than just the coat! LOL! oOps...sLip of the tOnGue!!

I get what you're saying sis...hmmm NOw I suddenly miss these scenes in Hotelier!!

byjpool3xq9.jpg

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

hhihi... :w00t:

Tamar r u ready for this .....? :P

anothers byj pic from interview with Asia Cross Roads....

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...YJ/0b7848c0.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...YJ/f5755162.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...YJ/486b34c7.jpg

wlbyj posted ths in baidu ( many thanks wlbyj :) )

credit as labelled

He's probably waiting for me to kisS him! LOL!! :D:D

Good morning to all my baesisters!!

Did you have a nice dream after seeing our MAN's great pictures yesterday?

Heard that he'll shoot commercial today.

Might be the one for Megane Ichiba.

Here are some pictures I shoved from byjgallery courtesy of 샤방미소용준님.

[]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2829/japansoccer1cl9.jpg[/]

[]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4779/japansoccer2vi1.jpg[/]

Hi marikoo, thanks for sharing his pix. So, he attended this soccer event? I’m happy to see these photos again. These are cool pix. About the CF he filmed there, can't wait to see the clip soon. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Tamar1973

you know what guys? i want to take that coat off pretty bad. i wonder when our man will show us some skin? he's been teasing us with his chest for years now. i want to see more skin :lol:

Are these classics from the lens of Leslie Kee good enough?

bae8.jpg

bae.jpg

Some more pictures from the Charity Football Match.

Thanks tomato of byj's quilt.

Source: Osen

[]http://www.stoo.com/news/image/000/953/079/200806071820271203_1.jpg[/]

marikoo, OMG - I love this full-shot pix you posted here. The photo is so clear, so candid! Thanks for sharing this. :sweatingbullets:

Happiebb posted this in BYJ's Quilt. It is cloudnine's summary from a fans' accounts of the charity

soccer game on JOB :

Hi myoce, thanks for sharing this fan account here. :)

Here are some more VODs from byjgallery.

From 이케 & DC (CBC Program)

The businessman BYJ in Nagoya checking his soon to open Gosireh Nagoya.

Gosireh Nagoya

marikoo, thanks for sharing the above clip. He finds time to squeeze in his personal schedule inspite of his busy time in Japan. Watching the video, this man is really so gorgeous! I love the get-up. :sweatingbullets:

Posted in Joon's Family by Lynn

The New Paper, 9 June 2008

By Chang May Choon

(changmc@sph.com.sg)

The Man with the golden touch[New Paper]

Yong Joon has become a shrewd entrepreneur with three entertainment companies and three hugely successful eateries. The Chosun Ilbo called him a 'businessman extraordinaire' whose success lies in his perfectionistic nature, his gift of making friends easily and his ability to spot 'lucrative deals'.

Last year, Yong Joon was reportedly the top-earning celebrity in Korea, pocketing a stunning 43.2billion won ($56m). That's almost twice as much as the 25billion won earned by K-popster Rain, who was in second place.But only a quarter of Yong Joon's income came from his showbiz activities, including product endorsements.

According to TVN cable station's Enews programme, 74 per cent of his earnings came from being a major shareholder of the public-listed KeyEast Inc, which deals mainly in entertainment. In 2006, Yong Joon reportedly invested 9billion won to buy a 40 per cent stake in the company, and his entry immediately sent it's share prices soaring.

He has started his own management agency BOF in 2004. He reportedly owns 85per cent shares in BOF, which manages the careers of artistes like So Ji Sub, Lee Na Young and newbie Lee Ji Ah. More recently, BOF started an office named BOF International in Japan, with Yong Joon holding a 33 percent stake. Both are now subsidiary companies under KeyEast Inc.

Thanks yon for this article. I've said it all over again that BYJ is such a brilliant businessman. He's a bankable star, the top-earning celebrity in Korea - $56-M, this is a huge amount of money……. He works hard to achieve his status now. I feel happy & amaze reading the headline: Man with a Golden Touch......... BYJ deserves all the success he has today. He works hard for it. :)