Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Hi Dearest sisters!

I do appologize for being late in posting about my Japan trip experience, cuz when I came back from Japan last week, I've been sleepyheaded and also suffered from Jet Lag.

Thank you sis Liezle, Mariko, Mymy and others for posting all these info. for us. Really help me out cuz I can hardly understand anything in that event. The whole event was held in two languages: Korean and Japanese.

Before posting some "Memorable moments" of my trip, I would like to share with all of you a small piece of translation as my gratitude for all your efforts. You guys rocks!

(Trans) How cute wuri YJ's grandma is!

Thanks lynn for sharing your translation. I find this cute & funny. BTW, will wait for your Japan trip experience. :)

Guest shrimpy330

Thanks Lynn sis for this very very cute story...I could totally see his grandma beatin him while he have this mischievous smile on his face :P

Guest shrimpy330

Posted in Joon's Family by Lynn

The New Paper, 9 June 2008

By Chang May Choon

(changmc@sph.com.sg)

The Man with the golden touch[New Paper]

Thanks Yon for posting this article. I love reading success stories like these. What a sense of achievement! Wuri YJ is so amazing being Korea's top earning celebrity. He is not only an excellent actor but an incredible businessman. Whether is in acting or business, he is so meticulous and takes his time in making the right decisions. He is just very smart. He deserves every single penny he earned! Much more success to him in the future.

Guest shrimpy330

hhihi... :w00t:

Tamar r u ready for this .....? :P

anothers byj pic from interview....

%7Boption%7D0b7848c0.jpg

%7Boption%7D9243b5a7.jpg

%7Boption%7Df5755162.jpg

wlbyj posted ths in baidu ( many thanks wlbyj :) )

credit as labelled

Hi hi Deka_if sis! Thanks for these cute candid shots of wuri YJ...oh so so adorable puckering his lips like that...someone please give me more medication...my head is spinning round and round again :sweatingbullets::wacko::sweatingbullets::wacko:

Guest jelen

Hi Dearest sisters!

I do appologize for being late in posting about my Japan trip experience, cuz when I came back from Japan last week, I've been sleepyheaded and also suffered from Jet Lag.

Thank you sis Liezle, Mariko, Mymy and others for posting all these info. for us. Really help me out cuz I can hardly understand anything in that event. The whole event was held in two languages: Korean and Japanese.

Before posting some "Memorable moments" of my trip, I would like to share with all of you a small piece of translation as my gratitude for all your efforts. You guys rocks!

This is a part from the interview with Yomiuri Weekly

Posted by wonchun in Chinese on Baidu

Chinese to English by Lynn

Reporter: Since you announced at the 2007 MBC Awards that you plan to get married within 3 years, a lot of people show interest in this. Can you tell us more about it?

BYJ: Yes, I did say that in last year’s MBC Rewards, because my parents once said: “How about you getting married? We both think it’s the right time for you to do this.”

In order to give my fans and my parents a promise, I made that announcement and I will try my best to fulfill my promise.

But just after that Awards when there was a family gathering, my grandma who is almost 90 year old asked me in a little bit annoyed tone: “I have never heard you mentioning about your marriage before, how come you suddenly make that announcement? Who is that girl? You should bring her home to see us earlier.”

I was kindda confused and later on I found out that my grandma had misunderstood what I’ve said that she thought I planned to get married within 3 months instead of 3 years!

At that moment, my mother came to help me out by saying that: “Mom, YJ said he plans to get married in 3 years! Not 3 months!”

Hearing this, my grandma even got more pissed: “What?? 3 years?? NO, NO, NO, I won’t agree with that, it’s too long!” and she began to beat me, haha.

How cute wuri YJ’s grandma is!

Hello Lynn, Love this story you shared with us...It's so cute... I can imagine the scenario..hahaha...

YJ's family really want him to settle down very badly... he's the only son that explain it.

Guest mymyjane2

omg, tamar u made me shout >_< im a big fan of that anime/manga (that gif above u posted) never xpected to see that here.

remember mariko onni i bought this thick manga before that i bought :sweatingbullets:

oops off topic, but i cant help myself remember donghyuk when i see the main leads in that anime :phew:

my age is so obvious now.... as if it isnt since from the beggining :mellow:

Hi Dearest sisters!

At that moment, my mother came to help me out by saying that: "Mom, YJ said he plans to get married in 3 years! Not 3 months!"

Hearing this, my grandma even got more pissed: "What?? 3 years?? NO, NO, NO, I won't agree with that, it's too long!" and she began to beat me, haha.

How cute wuri YJ's grandma is!

hi lyn thanks for this! omg i would like too see yj oppa's grandma beating him :ph34r: !

runs****** im a bad girl i know!

p.s. erm mariko onni check you pm inbox is it full? :sweatingbullets:

chumuchi is already back in korea....hehe dalbi is waiting for him :wub:

Guest liezle

hi mymy! so yong joon and philip still stayed behind. :) do you happen to know if there are still any official outing for our man? or would you know when he's going back to korea?

From the soccer game last Saturday

Photos courtesy of Brokore

Posted by style in byjgallery

16132812jp1.jpg

82301688jd4.jpg

89328646xl0.jpg

22865474xr7.jpg

and a bonus 

94616964se9.jpg

Guest liezle

yong joon's gosireh visit

original in korean:샤방미소용준님 / byjgallery

translated into chinese: wonchon / loveyongjoon

translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

yesterday, a little after 12noon, yong joon visited gosireh with lee philip. they left at 2-plus.

he greeted the patrons on the first level of gosireh, there were about 40-50 family members there.

yong joon waved and greeted all the family from the car.

people who had seen yong joon said he looked like a doll. (seems like the person who said this was a fan of other stars, not our family)

families who had gone to gosireh yesterday were indeed so lucky! ^^

congratulations! ^^*

lee philip went home

and here's news about lee philip from bb's blog once again :) [thanks bb!]

lee philip left for korea at 3:40pm this afternoon. said to be wearing black tee, black jeans, with sunglasses.

yong joon all alone in japan? huh?! :unsure:

This is a part from the interview with Yomiuri Weekly

Posted by wonchun in Chinese on Baidu

Chinese to English by Lynn

But just after that Awards when there was a family gathering, my grandma who is almost 90 year old asked me in a little bit annoyed tone: “I have never heard you mentioning about your marriage before, how come you suddenly make that announcement? Who is that girl? You should bring her home to see us earlier.”

I was kindda confused and later on I found out that my grandma had misunderstood what I’ve said that she thought I planned to get married within 3 months instead of 3 years!

At that moment, my mother came to help me out by saying that: “Mom, YJ said he plans to get married in 3 years! Not 3 months!”

Hearing this, my grandma even got more pissed: “What?? 3 years?? NO, NO, NO, I won’t agree with that, it’s too long!” and she began to beat me, haha.

How cute wuri YJ’s grandma is!

I wonder...would Yonsama's grandma have him marry in three months or three years? LOL!! :blush: :blush:

This is really cute!!

liezle dear, thanks for an up date on our YJ..so Philip left to Korea???

they are such a close friend YJ has a sister so he may need a little closer with brother like Philip...

they are so cute together :P

mariko dear, I have to say that TWSSG still hot here....even the last episode was last weekend..so TWSSG's aroma is still in the air!!! :rolleyes:

honestly I really want to to tell TWSSG' team about this great news...

Guest mymyjane2

some screencaps :sweatingbullets: by me

the first time i saw his outfit in here

2008-6-9-NHK1wmv_000013600.jpg

2008-6-9-NHK1wmv_000017300.jpg

i really really want to rewatch this scene :wub:

HotelierEP05avi_000422689.jpg

HotelierEP05avi_000526760.jpg

p.s. comparing stylist son nad yj oppa's height :P joke!

2008-6-9-NHK1wmv_000258500.jpg

ate liezle mariko onni was busy today ↓ :sweatingbullets:

Guest liezle

fresh from bb's blog :) excerpt from the Asia Crossroads interview showed at BS1 yesterday which was translated by cloudnine.

thanks cloudnine for your translation and of course to bb for sharing in her blog :)

[Trans] excerpt from cross roads

original in japanese: asian cross roads 2008/06/09

translated into english: cloudnine / bb's blog

BYJ Interview: Excerpt

In this drama, a man’s cordiality and true love are portrayed.

Taking two years, I learned a lot, which led myself to grow as a man.

The most important thing in playing a role of a historic figure is whether the viewers will sympathize with my acting. It would be meaningless unless we get sympathy from the viewers and this was the most difficult part.

As the fans in all over Asia were closely watching, I was under pressure to want to show an interesting and good acting.

I would like to challenge to play various roles, but there may be some I won’t make it, but I will try my best to play as many roles as possible.

Every time I get through with one character, I feel the growth of myself.

So I’m enjoying my challenges.

Playing action scenes are much more difficult than they look. It’s not just moving our bodies but we need to put our emotions to the extremely highest.

Acting is more difficult than actually hitting someone. Of course we pre-arrange the timing but sometimes we actually hit each other and get hurt by sword. When I was hit, it hurt; and when I hit my opponent I felt very sorry.

Moreover there was a time I was injured because of my desire, which was caused by my sense of duty and greed as an actor who wants to show his best acting. I was injured maybe because I tried to do something beyond my ability. This is also the nature of an actor, I think. I always seek for the very best.

I’m all right now. When the cast was removed, I was unable to bend my finger, but after the rehab I have no problem moving it now.

When the shooting came to an end, it took some time to realize it. I felt something missing out in getting off the horse and giving up the sword. PD Kim also felt the same and said ‘It’s not over yet.’ We all shared such feelings due to the hardships and pains we went through. We felt great sorrow in parting.

What I have learned through the shooting are consideration and tolerance. I think I am gentler than before and I can embrace even a person who did something unpleasant to me and also I came to put myself in other person’s shoes.

No one is perfect. In your life you need to compensate your inadequacy bit by bit. Through this work, I’ve learned a lot, became maturer, and have gained broader horizon.

The work I had done till then were to portray personal suffering and love; however in this work, in addition to personal pain, I played a role who thought of his nation and people. By playing a great character I believe that new perspective has opened up.

here are again screencaps from Asia Crossroads shared by makishi on byj's gallery

97713709ma2.jpg

30677353hs0.jpg

27245649gu1.jpg

64005628xs5.jpg

22488476va6.jpg

55223598rz2.jpg

97856706im9.jpg

guys, i won't have an access to internet tomorrow the whole day but i'll be back in the evening. i hope i won't miss so much. ;)

hello mymy! what happened to mariko? i didn't see her today.

Guest prissasagaritakehito

:blush: Hello to all the sisters, to marikoo deka_if, jelen, Shrimpy 330 and Willenette.

what beautiful pics of yoon-sama with short hair thanks mymy jane 2

200269436.jpg

here you have another pics of yoon-sama

NISI20080606_0006922127_web.jpg

Guest bogoshipda

fresh from bb's blog :) excerpt from the Asia Crossroads interview showed at BS1 yesterday which was translated by cloudnine.

No one is perfect. In your life you need to compensate your inadequacy bit by bit. Through this work, I've learned a lot, became maturer, and have gained broader horizon.

Thanks for the interview updates...certainly very informative...byj is very sensible and does not act like some big superstar although he is very much one..

Guest Marikoo

Good morning beasisters!

Did you miss me? SOrry sis liezle I was out the whole day yesterday.

Have to water money trees. :sweatingbullets:

Btw, I read in Shukan Josei that YJ will be here for a while

and then he'll go to the US. This is what he said in the

interview with the magazine.

Here's another one from bb's blog and cloud nine onni.

bb: kim tei is the lady who was the emcee for the osaka event;

she was also the emcee for the AS reunion event back in september 2005.

original in japanese: kim tei's blog 2008/06/09

translated into english: cloudnine / bb's blog

TWSSG Premium Event

It’s been a week!

The cheers from 35,000 people are still lingering in my ears

but time really flies.

To my posting last week, many people left warm words,

to this I’m most grateful.

Each one of your words really touched me and made me happy.

As I always do, hearing your comments

I feel the event is now over in my mind.

As I recall I have so many things I regret….

I wanted ask each and every one on the stage about the impression of the event,

I wanted them to show their smiles up close to the audience of arena

(cloud nine: yes yes I was the one in less lucky arena seats.)

I also wanted to ask for more episodes etc. etc…

It’s a pity that we didn’t have enough time.

I would suggest the fan meeting for each actor or actress

in order to listen to a lot more stories.

(I know I have no right to decide such a thing. ^^:).

When the event was over,

I went to the back stage dressing room for greeting.

BYJ was concerned about my baby

and asked me what month of pregnancy I was in

and when the baby would be born.

Oh yeah, that’s right.

Do you know ‘prenatal dream’?

In Korea, before a baby is born,

his or her family or very close friends dream of the baby,

and in that dream they divine if it’s a boy or a girl,

or what kind of life he or she would live.

It is no exaggeration to say that it is a predictive dream.

In my case nobody has any ‘prenatal dream’.

So I don’t know if it’s a ‘prenatal dream’ or not,

but in the early month of my pregnancy,

strangely I dreamed of BYJ.

(That was my first time I dream of BYJ.)

I told BYJ about this and laughing out loud,

he said, ‘’Is it a star of Jyushin?”

If it is, I have to quickly escape from ‘Hwacheons’

BYJ was very glad in this event,

that he was able to go closer to the fans by a stage car.

“We should have done this at the previous event (of Saitama).” he said.

He also said “I wanted to go for another round.”

That’s right, we wanted one more or many more rounds.

It would have been wonderful if, by a flying vehicle or some,

they had been able to go closer even to the third floor seats.

If it had been a very flexible type of car in changing its size,

it could have gone through the narrow passages in the arena.

(cloud nine: totally agree!) I was just thinking…..

Perhaps my baby was also relieved when the event was over,

it started to move.

It maybe because that it heard the cheers of 35,000 people,

its movement is very strong for the first time ^^.

p.s. Those who encouraged me saying “Tei-san fighting!”

before I entered the dome, thank you very much.

By the loud cheers I was almost moved to tears.

To those who were waiting for me, the unskilled emcee,

I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart.

I, being immature, owe it to you all

that I was able to act as emcee at BYJ event again and again.

yong joon's gosireh visit

original in korean:샤방미소용준님 / byjgallery

translated into chinese: wonchon / loveyongjoon

translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

Hi Liezle, thanks for this updates. So, by this time, he's alone in Japan spending more of his time there for vacation, huh? Wondering when is he going back to Korea? :)

Guest Marikoo

Hi Liezle, thanks for this updates. So, by this time, he's alone in Japan spending more of his time there for vacation, huh? Wondering when is he going back to Korea? :)

Willenette he's not going back to Korea.

He'll go straight to the US from Japan

according to his interview with Shukan Josei.