Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Tamar1973

i heard someone yell my name.... :phew: is that YJ... 4541db12.gif ??? oops no ?.... ow it's you Tamar .....

kikiki.... :w00t::w00t: Tamar what r u doing with YJ's hair ?? :w00t: .....

hmm... i know... u want back to school Tamar ... don't you ? :P

sorry Tamar.... Youtube not pretty please with me.... ;)

The broom serves two purposes. Fighting off stylists with scissors and sweeping up the remains after she succeeds in chopping BYJ's hair. It's only a matter of time. *sigh*

Actually, I would like to go back to school. I'm thinking about either getting my ESL teaching certificate or going to culinary school....choices, choices, choices. Which one would get me closer to BYJ? ;)

i lost my post =_= :tears:

:sweatingbullets: ate liezle im ok now its caouse i was expecting that he 'll stay here longer couse of some infos there and so on but... <_<

hands down yup its hard for him to relax here...

about the manga, kami no shizuku

hehe dont u think that above photo is a nice scene if yj oppa would do it :lol::vicx:mariko onni ;)

deka his first hair style wasnt in Hotelier wasnt that short, just like that above photo of the manga, no?

omg :w00t: thanks munn for the photos :o do i see it right? ITS the HOLEY SHIRT! hahha :P

btw, ate liezlet that vod u posted (korean program) i hope to find a translation it looks really interesting...

hi jelen, tamar, goan, and everybody *waves**

p.s. checkthis out <=------

daisukibyj's artwork ^^ in quilt. just want to share caouse when i saw it i just felt this past 10 days memories and feelings in my head again :sweatingbullets:

don't so sad 51503eb5.gifmymy...

YJ will come to Japan soon than u expect... what ? next month ? no.. he can't next month...no... not 3 years... but next years.....( i think ??? :rolleyes: )

like that one mymy ?.... hhfff.. it's cool... i like it... like it...9a1a9c1c.gif

Tamar, willenette, myoce,jelen,shrimpy.... it's cool.. right ?

So, someone agree with me. I'm not that crazy to go there... :sweatingbullets:

hihihi... :lol: who said that ? NY is wonderful city...if u can't meet YJ in there...

still can sightseeing .. or shopping there... so nothing to loose... right ?! :D

Guest khin myint

don't so sad mymy... YJ will come to Japan soon than u expect... what ? next month ? no.. he can't next month...no... not 3 years... but next years.....( i think ??? :rolleyes: )

like that one mymy ?.... hhfff.. it's cool... i like it... like it...like it :lol:

Tamar, willenette, myoce,jelen,shrimpy.... it's cool.. right ?

hihihi... :lol: who said that ? NY is wonderful city...if u can't meet YJ in there...

still can sightseeing .. or shopping there... so nothing to loose... right ?! :D

Well, I've been there so many time..but just want to see him this time :unsure:

...Test me, test me, test me, PLEASE!!!!! :w00t:

Wonderful...we have at least one volunteer..

Tamar, I believe you are living in N. Cal.

We hope that Mr. Bae will take up this challenge and stop at either SFO or Oakland (if he wants some privacy)

Guest shrimpy330

I know I would have been tempted to take that little wall down. :blush:

macrina, I think I figured it out....He's yelling, "Jelen, Willenette, myoce, deka_if, anyone out there? Please let me out of here! Tamar and the hairstylist are fighting over my hair with brooms!

Hi Tamar! You are way too funny...always entertaining us with your scenerios...very creative. Are you by any chance a script writer? Be careful with that broom there :lol:

Guest prissasagaritakehito

:blush: Hello to all the siters, to marikoo, deka_if, Shrympy 330, jelen, Macrina. Now i have a little bit of time and i would like to share something that I made about Yoon-Sama, Enjoy it. I hope to not forget anyone.

:rolleyes:

WALLBAE.jpg

i lost my post =_= :tears:

:sweatingbullets: ate liezle im ok now its caouse i was expecting that he 'll stay here longer couse of some infos there and so on but... <_<

hands down yup its hard for him to relax here...

about the manga, kami no shizuku

GetAttachment2.jpg

hehe dont u think that above photo is a nice scene if yj oppa would do it :lol::vicx:mariko onni ;)

deka his first hair style wasnt in Hotelier wasnt that short, just like that above photo of the manga, no?

omg :w00t: thanks munn for the photos :o do i see it right? ITS the HOLEY SHIRT! hahha :P

btw, ate liezle that vod u posted (korean program) i hope to find a translation it looks really interesting...

hi jelen, tamar, goan, and everybody *waves**

p.s. checkthis out <=------

daisukibyj's artwork ^^ in quilt. just want to share caouse when i saw it i just felt this past 10 days memories and feelings in my head again :sweatingbullets:

Mimy jane i think that you are right about that hair style it's almos as the hotelier one, that he looks georgeus.

:blush:

Guest Tamar1973

Wonderful...we have at least one volunteer..

Tamar, I believe you are living in N. Cal.

We hope that Mr. Bae will take up this challenge and stop at either SFO or Oakland (if he wants some privacy)

Oakland's an easier airport to get in and out of, that's for sure, especially from north of the golden gate. Not so crowded. I usually use it whenever I have to take a domestic flight. I don't think Oakland receives international flights.

Hi Tamar! You are way too funny...always entertaining us with your scenerios...very creative. Are you by any chance a script writer? Be careful with that broom there :lol:

Nope. I have a BA in Mass Communications (concentration in journalism and public relations), though.

hi all !

The broom serves two purposes. Fighting off stylists with scissors and sweeping up the remains after she succeeds in chopping BYJ's hair. It's only a matter of time. *sigh*

Actually, I would like to go back to school. I'm thinking about either getting my ESL teaching certificate or going to culinary school....choices, choices, choices. Which one would get me closer to BYJ? ;)

hihihihi....Tamar...oh... i really like you.... u're so funny... :w00t:

hmm which one what about culinary school... ? so u could join his 'small kitchen'.... :unsure:

looks what i found ths morning....

HanCinema's most wanted today (2008/06/13) More

Most wanted movie/drama My Girl(마이걸 - 2005)

Most wanted actress Song Hye-kyo(송혜교)

Most wanted actor Bae Yong-joon(배용준)

Movie/drama of the week Revenge(부활 - 2005)

Guest noier

:blush: Hello to all the sisters, and thanks to munn to narrate what happened down there!.

It's good that Yoon-sama that arrived safe and well and that he rest what he needs.

bae_yong_jun.jpg

NICE PICTURE .............THANKS

Guest liezle

nagajun made quite a few number of sketches and here's one of them :)

11102885oq8.jpg

hee, i guess everyone is kind resting now that yong joon is on indefinite leave :) another byj holiday for us? i hope it won't be too long since i'm sure i'm going to miss him a lot.

btw, mariko thanks for posting josephines posts in kob.

noier, i noticed that you've a new signature banner. i suggest that you change that to a lower pixel/size. better change it now to avoid getting a 20% warning from them.

Guest Tamar1973

hi all !

hihihihi....Tamar...oh... i really like you.... u're so funny... :w00t:

hmm which one what about culinary school... ? so u could join his 'small kitchen'.... :unsure:

I :wub: kitchens, the bigger the better! LOL! I need room to be creative. :lol: Big kitchen and small bedroom=perfect house.

Guest liezle

transferring this post here for easy access to everyone. i'll be editing my previous post in a while.

deka, thanks for posting munn's account.

munn, you're one very very lucky gal. you've seen him twice already! aside from 'i don't know', did you hear him say any other english words? how was his accent?

Kwon Ohkyeong posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

reposted by joanne on the freeboard section of byj's quilt

BYJ's brilliant outing [MBC Section TV-Entertainment Communication]6/13/08

better check this vod here. mbc summarized yong joon's outing in japan :) plus some other stuffs from lja, interview with yong joon, and clips at the twssg event.

have you already seen the above vod that i posted last night? not yet? then what are you waiting for you should because finally we got the translation from happiebb. as always thank you so much bb! been waiting for someone to do the translation bec i wanted to know what are being said in this brilliant outing of yong joon! :)

screen: The Grand Outing After 3 Years,

BYJ's Japan Visit

chinese translation wonchun on www.loveyongjoon.com

english translation by happiebb

emcee: Everyone must be quite keen to hear all about it... This time around, I went to Japan and saw Bae Yong Joon. Yonsama has many many fans in Japan. Now let us go have a look.

narration: Tae Wang Damdeok finally made an appearance.

BYJ: Hello, audience and friends! I'm Bae Yong Joon, it's been a long time since I greeted everyone. This time around, to promote TWSSG, I've come to Osaka, Japan.

emcee: Last week, the temperature reached a boiling point in Japan airport. Yonsama and the main cast from TWSSG went to Japan together, and experienced a special time. Now, let us check out the situation of this grand outing!

screen: Bae Yong Joon appeared at Incheon Airport!

narration: Bae Yong Joon was visiting Japan on an official visit after three years, and he was surrounded and crowded by fans at Incheon Airport. It was hard to even take a step! His popularity is really quite something!

And like this, with difficulty, Bae Yong Joon boarded the plane bound for Japan.

screen: Over at the Japan airport, it was already a sea of welcome for TWSSG! Wah! Such a strong turnout, what a sight! That's such a long waiting line of Japanese fans!

Japanese fan/s: Bae Yong Joon, welcome!

narration: The much-anticipated flight landed. PD Kim and Moon So Ri were the first to emerge, and next was E Ji Ah.

screen: Fan/s suddenly started to scream loudly!

screen: I guess it doesn't take much to guess... Yonsama appeared in front of the fans!

screen: Bae Yong Joon waved at the fans!

screen: That day, some 6,000 fans were there to welcome Bae Yong Joon. Some of them were even so excited that they shed tears.

screen: Fan/s who cried when they saw Yonsama.

screen: Japanese TV station NHK is currently airing TWSSG, and response has been good.

narration: Press conference; this officially unveiled the promotional activities for the drama in Japan.

screen: The main cast of TWSSG appeared at the press conference~

BYJ: To be able to partake in this promotional activity together with PD Kim, the other actors and also the crew who had been through so much, I feel that this is a significantly meaningful visit and event.

screen: This is way beyond imagination, the press and media turnout was so strong!

narration: There were over 300 people from the media, and that truly allowed us to experience Bae Yong Joon's popularity.

The journalist/s were shouting, "Please look this way!"

BYJ: Where? (hehe!)

The journalist/s" Look this way, here....

Next... the interview...

BYJ: In the drama, Sujini is a very good drinker, but the truth is she can't hold her liquor. I can hold mine very well (haha)!

MSR: What I do know is that he doesn't hold back at all, he practically treats liquor like water. Hehe!

narration: Better start cutting back on liquor now...

screen: E Ji Ah has attracted much attention due to the fact that she's played the role of 'Damdeok's woman', and she too was very busy with interviews throughout this trip! Although she is still not accustomed to such intense and warm attention, she still feels quite happy (about it).

narration: Interview activities are very hectic and busy, it's not easy!

Q: Tiring?

EJA: Yes. There's just one last day more to go. I hope to go have a real good meal right after the interviews.

screen: TWSSG Premium Event 2008

There're 35,000 people in the audience, filling up every single seat at the venue.

narration: The main cast made their appearance. And Bae Yong Joon was the last to appear, he was in the Tae Wang costume as per the drama! Cheers and sighs of compliment and approval could be heard everywhere...

The composer of the music in the drama, Mr Joe Hisaishi led the Japanese symphony orchestra and they performed the main theme from the drama! Listening to the music, the exciting and wonderful scenes from the drama started to reappear in our heads.

BYJ: (Japanese greetings) Hello, family! It's been a long time. I'm Bae Yong Joon. After playing this role of a great person, I've learnt a lot. To me, this is an opportunity for me to grow and to mature.

screen: EJA who greeted everyone in fluent Japanese.

EJA: Hello, everyone! I'm E Ji Ah.

screen: (using his characteristic accent in Japanese) Oh Kwangrok greeted the audience.

OKR: Hello, family!

screen: The audience started to laugh.

narration: Why laugh? He's speaking fairly well...

screen: The event has started.

On this day of the fan meeting, Bae Yong Joon stood on the specially-made vehicle and went one around (in the stadium).

screen: Bae Yong Joon held up his camera, and took pictures of the fans personally.

narration: Amidst the fans' warm and enthusiastic cheers and applause, the special program came to an end.

This fan meeting will remain etched in Bae Yong Joon's memory forever!

BYJ: In Korea, everyone was very supportive of TWSSG, and so it also received fairly good response in Japan.

narration: During this (official) visit, Bae Yong Joon even made an unexpected appearance at a soccer match! He waved and greeted the spectators at the match!

narration: Gosh, that Japanese soccer player at the back... he looked like he was envious of Bae Yong Joon's popularity.

And Bae Yong Joon's schedule for the Japan visit has ended.

BYJ: I hope that everyone will be healthy, and I wish you happiness. From here on, I will work hard and present everyone with better acting and better appearance!

Guest liezle

now i believe that we are now on a byj holiday. it's been so quiet again in any baesites.

btw, i think that the mbc section tv that reported on byj outing made quiet a stir when they cut a bit on the section about msr mentioning something about byj's drinking. we've read and heard that yong joon can't take enough alcohol bec he gets red and tipsy easily. and we've seen this in AS making clip and as attested by some of yong joon's friends as well. i guess some fans are worried that it might do some damage on yong joon's image. hope that the report will be corrected soon.

here's another one from nagajun's blog

11641207qk5.jpg

Guest liezle

hmm, if i'm not mistaken this was taken at the backstage of the twssg premium event in kyocera dome osaka. but where is hyeongo?

posted by style in byjgallery

original source : 백장미* - DC 배용준 갤러리

viewimageqd5.jpg

Guest jelen

hello Mariko, The Gosireh Bento looks so yummy... Are the serving big? Looks like it's too much for one person or :unsure: It looks big in my eye because I'm so hungry just looking at it, :lol:

I know I would have been tempted to take that little wall down. :blush:

macrina, I think I figured it out....He's yelling, "Jelen, Willenette, myoce, deka_if, anyone out there? Please let me out of here! Tamar and the hairstylist are fighting over my hair with brooms!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hugging my tummy :lol::lol::lol::lol: You really make my day Tamar

Guest mymyjane2

Mimy jane i think that you are right about that hair style it's almos as the hotelier one, that he looks georgeus. :blush:

hehhe... im really getting addicted to this manga :mellow: i already finished the 2nd book...

the bookstore where im buying it always looks like this :o <-------------- nope im not a fast reader im just addicted to it! HELP!

have you already seen the above vod that i posted last night?

BYJ: I hope that everyone will be healthy, and I wish you happiness. From here on, I will work hard and present everyone with better acting and better appearance!

OMO! thanks ate liezle and bb onni!

ive been waiting for this :sweatingbullets:

p.s. around 8:43am(not a good wake up call) there was a big earthquake here in japan(north region, esp IWATE PREF.) its magnitude 7.0, YJ oppa also have many fans there.

i hope that everybody will be ok... pls add them to your prayers

Guest jelen

transferring this post here for easy access to everyone. i'll be editing my previous post in a while.

have you already seen the above vod that i posted last night? not yet? then what are you waiting for you should because finally we got the translation from happiebb. as always thank you so much bb! been waiting for someone to do the translation bec i wanted to know what are being said in this brilliant outing of yong joon! :)

Liezle & BB, :D Thanks for posting the translation here. I've watch the VOD 4X already, so happy that at last I was able to understand what they are saying :)

I can understand our korean sisters. they have been so protective of YJ image for a long time for sure all of us doesn't want to mar his image.

hehhe... im really getting addicted to this manga :mellow: i already finished the 2nd book...

the bookstore where im buying it always looks like this :o <-------------- nope im not a fast reader im just addicted to it! HELP!

OMO! thanks ate liezle and bb onni!

ive been waiting for this :sweatingbullets:

p.s. around 8:43 there was a big earthquake here in japan(north region, esp IWATE PREF.) its magnitude 7.0, YJ oppa also have many fans there.

i hope that everybody will be ok... pls add them to your prayers

Hi mymy, that's a strong earthquake, Hope there's no casualties. we'll certainly include them in my prayer.

Guest liezle

hi mymy! just read about the earthquake and there were about 3 casualties. will include them in my prayers.

jelen, thanks!

there's another set of photos from another fan who saw yong joon at JFK Int'l Airport yesterday.

original source : goo evejoon

62045724ka7.jpg

93660564kd4.jpg

btw, has anyone noticed that yong joon is wearing a bracelet? never saw him with one before. [hmm, i think i did but not the same one] :) the first time i actually noticed it was when there was a photo of him inside the ferris wheel.

10069420649.jpg

Guest jelen

hi mymy! just read about the earthquake and there were about 3 casualties. will include them in my prayers.

jelen, thanks!

there's another set of photos from another fan who saw yong joon at JFK Int'l Airport yesterday.

original source : goo evejoon

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7632/62...24ka7.jpg

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5083/93...64kd4.jpg

btw, has anyone noticed that yong joon is wearing a bracelet? never saw him with one before. :) the first time i actually noticed it was when there was a photo of him inside the ferris wheel.

http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/d3/43/10069420649.jpg

Your welcome Liezle.

I didn't noticed, your very observant Liezle ;)

The picture was not very clear but it looks like the bracelet & the pinky ring has the same design.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi BB, saw you down there *wave*. I can't access your blog, there is always a "debug message" that keeps on appearing in my office PC whenever I open your blog. i'm starting to get crazy, same with Jaimez blog :tears::tears:

I miss your blog today since I've been on duty from 7am today up to now and it's already 10:30pm. My back is already killing me.

Got to say goodnight to everybody. Sweet dreams to all or should i say, DREAM OF YJ TONIGHT dear sisters