Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Marikoo

Hi everybody!!

This is my first glimpse of the updates of BYJ since May. Looks like have lots and lots of stuff to read and news to catch up on!!

Though it's a bit late.... Mariko, thank you for the hospitality you , your husband and Kento , had extended to us during our visit to Japan. You have a wonderful and loving family. Credit should be given, of course, to the woman of the house!!!

My friend, Cristi, was able to buy the tea that you let us taste.

I am still surprised that BYJ stayed longer in Japan. Had we known that, we should have extended our stay.

:w00t:

Hi there cyan4jy and hi to sis liezle!

Hey, don't mention it sis! I have two wonderful families, one is by blood

the other is by friendship. :) Yah, that tea is really good for your health.

I think it was just a matter of timing. We also did not know that he will stay this long here.

I just came back from Gosireh and met with a sister from the US (you two met her during the event)

and of course with fellow Japanese sisters. We reserved long time ago for this without knowing

that YJ will still be here.

According to the person who served us, YJ filmed today inside Gosireh.

Actually, the filming was originally scheduled when Philip and Jumuchi went there

but bec there were too many ppl waiting outside, he wasn't able to come.

This film (where he's tasting the new menus) will be shown in Gosireh.

No, he did not show up while we were there.. :sweatingbullets:

We left the place at around 9:30 and there were groups of families there waiting

outside, but not too many. Around 10 ladies.

Have to go now to take a beauty rest. Have a pleasant dream everyone!

Good night!

Guest myoce

hi Marikoo 885ffae3.jpg

8bac65ba.gif Tamar, shrimpy, myoce, priss, macrina, liezle, pach, mymy, willenette & all

Good Evening Baesisters [my time zone,evening]

Deka, sorry for always being late here [just got home] . Wow so many news of Yong Joon...so Yong Joon IS going to U.S !!! Oh, I'm still confused how I feel about that [ I know, no body cares how I feel he he he]. I hope YJ will be well rested and rejuvenated there.

Hmmm if there's a baesister in each city in The States....every major airport will be covered...but, how many days do they have to camp at the airport?? :blink:

I hope there will be a few Bae-sightings in the U.S.....

I'm already missing him !! :tears:

Guest liezle

hi to you also myoce!

hi mariko! wow you guys went to Gosireh :) i'm so envious of you guys. i'm positively sure that you all had a grand time.

i'm off to bed in a short while. i still need to get some sleep i still feel so tired. but before doing that let me share first with you this set of photos that style posted in byjgallery. these are photos taken by a fan at the airport when yong joon arrived in osaka.

source - Baidu.com (posted by wlbyj)

reposted by style on BYJ Gallery board

yong joon's hair really really looks so healthy. for a guy, i'm so amazed on how he manages his hair. it surely looks that he regularly washes his hair :)

35264694le7.jpg

92717859wv2.jpg

57846927rd4.jpg

73915890dj9.jpg

Good Evening Baesisters [my time zone,evening]

Deka, sorry for always being late here [just got home] . Wow so many news of Yong Joon...so Yong Joon IS going to U.S !!! Oh, I'm still confused how I feel about that [ I know, no body cares how I feel he he he]. I hope YJ will be well rested and rejuvenated there.

Hmmm if there's a baesister in each city in The States....every major airport will be covered...but, how many days do they have to camp at the airport?? :blink:

I hope there will be a few Bae-sightings in the U.S.....

I'm already missing him !! :tears:

oh my..oh my god..oh myoce ...u're so funny... hahaha... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

seems ur body is fine now myoce ?... no more blue and purple ? btw i heard... someone's still looking for u... :lol: and for me.. :( for the wrong link i gave b4.. :ph34r: )

oh ya... baesisters in usa... let me see...

there're Tamar & shrimpy in Calif.... Tamar said she'll give byj a wine tour.... :P

mmkha & moeposu in NYC... and

dunno the rest... not received the report yet... ( who am i... why they should report to me... )

Guest Tamar1973

yong joon's hair really really looks so healthy. for a guy, i'm so amazed on how he manages his hair. it surely looks that he regularly washes his hair :)

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8338/35264694le7.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5931/92717859wv2.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8113/57846927rd4.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/4530/73915890dj9.jpg

It's not because BYJ washes his hair. It's because he washes his hair with good shampoo and uses a conditioner. Most of they guys I know wash their hair every day but they skip the conditioner. They use cheap, awful shampoo. If they had long hair, it would look like a bird's nest.

there're Tamar & shrimpy in Calif.... Tamar said she'll give byj a wine tour.... :P

Actually my hubby knows more about wine than I do. He'd be doing all the talking. I'd just watch BYJ! LOL!

Guest moepusu

It's not because BYJ washes his hair. It's because he washes his hair with good shampoo and uses a conditioner. Most of they guys I know wash their hair every day but they skip the conditioner. They use cheap, awful shampoo. If they had long hair, it would look like a bird's nest.

Actually my hubby knows more about wine than I do. He'd be doing all the talking. I'd just watch BYJ! LOL!

We heard that our prince is comming back to NY, we are very excited and looking forward to hear his upto date new, unfortunately, since using internet in our office is prohibited, we have to keep quite ha ha, so i want to go home asap to look for about his comming to US. Hope to hear good news from baesisters.

love you all

seems ur body is fine now myoce ?... no more blue and purple ? btw i heard... someone's still looking for u... :lol: and for me.. :( for the wrong link i gave b4.. :ph34r: )

dunno the rest... not received they report yet... ( who am i... why they should report to me... )

We heard that our prince is comming back to NY, we are very excited and looking forward to hear his upto date new, unfortunately, since using internet in our office is prohibited, we have to keep quite ha ha, so i want to go home asap to look for about his comming to US. Hope to hear good news from baesisters.

love you all

dunno the rest... not received they report yet... ( who am i... why they should report to me... )

Hi Bae sisters,

Don't worry, we always keep in touch with you all. I also called my friends in CA and Maryland to keep their eyes open.

I know I will be busy looking for him again like looking for a needle in hay sack. Hope I can catch him at airport this time if he comes to NY.

Wish me luck...

Thanks.

Munn

Guest prissasagaritakehito

:blush: Hello to all the sisters good afternoon to Myoce, Deka_if, Willenette, shyrimpy330, and Jelen.

Well to my respect I would said that he deserves to rest a little bit, to come to us 100% in good healt and shape, I saw him in various photos recover but i think that he isn't in optimus conditions, it's good that he came to America to rest, mmm it's a pitty that he didn't come to mexico, because some fans and I would take good care of him :sweatingbullets:

008560.jpg

Guest myoce

Deka, the internet went out on me :crazy: , I come back to find you're all asleep :(

I see that Moe is alerted and ready for action !! I think she just got a dose of adrenaline....hearing YJ is heading to the U.S.

It seems Tamar is delegating the 'guiding' job to hubby so she'll be free to do the 'drooling'...err..'admiring' job ha ha ha :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Deka, is some one looking for me?..... tell me....is that person holding a broom??....

G'night / G'morning Baesisters !

Guest mymyjane2

Thanks mymy for these pics...i remember this scene too...hotelier is one of my all time favorite kdrama...can't even remember how many times I've watched it already :) Seeing these pics again makes me want to watch it again for the nth.

hello shrimpy hehe actually im rewatching hotelier now...couse that screencap was from episode 5 (i know that you know :) )

and i just cant help myself to rewatch it :sweatingbullets: i love donghyuk toooo

maybe japanese baesisters should eat in gosireh...3 times / day ?

of course he has a phone.... but... he won't give u his number :w00t:

hmm how about u leave urs in BOF Tokyo ? :phew:

* :mellow::mellow: 3 times a day in goshire...im not a billionaire........... :sweatingbullets:

omg leave ur contact number in BOF TOKYO!?!?!? wahahahahahhahah :ph34r: oopppsies someone will kill me

=*zips my mouth*=

Mymy, I am glad that I finally got to meet you. You're such a sweet girl!!! Our experience looking for the Park BOF place, braving the rain and the cold, is really one for the books! ;)

hi ate cyan hehe i hope you had a good time here, hope to see you soon :)

mymy is WLS animation on air yet?

nope not yet if they will finish it according to their plans we will see it at 2009 autumn........thats like......more than 45o days left :mellow:

*^^ waves to everybody

Guest khin myint

Definitely, mmkha & moeposu will busy to searching him again. :sweatingbullets: I hope he comes to L.A this time and like tamar said tour around in wine country. :rolleyes: BTW, tamar what part of California in you live. I live Orange County in LA.

Khin

Guest Tamar1973

Definitely, mmkha & moeposu will busy to searching him again. :sweatingbullets: I hope he comes to L.A this time and like tamar said tour around in wine country. :rolleyes: BTW, tamar what part of California in you live. I live Orange County in LA.

Khin

Sonoma County California, wine country. Since BYJ likes wine, he should come here :lol: . They do grow winegrapes in NY state but not as good as our stuff :P . *ducking before the NY state baesisters throw the tomatoes*

850? Whoo-hoo!

Guest erica1064

Sonoma County California, wine country. Since BYJ likes wine, he should come here :lol: . They do grow winegrapes in NY state but not as good as our stuff :P . *ducking before the NY state baesisters throw the tomatoes*

850? Whoo-hoo!

Upstate New York wineries are just starting to find their feet I think. We have wineries in Virginia too - granted, can't touch Napa Valley - but still....I'm close to Washington DC...lots of good sight seeing out on the east coast!!

I can camp out at BWI airport or Dulles. Someone just let me know where and when.

Guest khin myint

850? Whoo-hoo!

Sonoma? very beautiful place I was there once for NASCAR CUP RACE. Definitely he should visit there, and I heard his sister lives in Glendale,CA and only 20 minutes away from me. :rolleyes:

hi... my baesisters!

love you all

hi moepusu good afternoon .... :D

ow lucky u sis.... in a month... byj come to ur country twice :lol:

since we have reporters in japan... which is sis Marikoo and mymy... ( am i right sis ? ) so we hope both of them would kindly let us get the info as soon as possible... :phew: hmm... live broadcast perhaps? or...

live updates as usual... :D

Hi Bae sisters,

Don't worry, we always keep in touch with you all. I also called my friends in CA and Maryland to keep their eyes open.

I know I will be busy looking for him again like looking for a needle in hay sack. Hope I can catch him at airport this time if he comes to NY.

Wish me luck...

Thanks.

Munn

hi Munn :D hihihi.... :lol: i think... it would be more diff to find him.. if we loose him at JFK... :(

yes..please...please... :sweatingbullets: hopefully u all can catch him... and be able to take vid on him and take dozens his pics... :w00t: wonder... how come we feel never enough on him ? :unsure: i mean... i mean... :w00t:

Khin

hi Khin , good evening :)

since his sisters in Glandale... hope his willingness to meet some baesisters in LA... or in Tamar county... :phew: just take few hours of his R & R times.... ;) and everybody will happy... :)

good luck guys :D

Guest Tamar1973

Sonoma? very beautiful place I was there once for NASCAR CUP RACE. Definitely he should visit there, and I heard his sister lives in Glendale,CA and only 20 minutes away from me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Infineon Raceway. It's not too far away from me. Here's an article about how they use sheep to cut their grass instead of hiring gardeners with expensive, noisy and polluting weed cutters.

Sheep Replace Weedwackers at Infineon

BYJ should certainly check out a race there--as long as he has earplugs, too. They have box seats like the one from which he watched the soccer game. Car races are so noisy, that's the only way to watch a race, IMO!

hope his willingness to meet some baesisters in LA... or in Tamar county... :phew: just take few hours of his R & R times.... ;) and everybody will happy... :)

good luck guys :D

Tamar County, California?! I like the sound of that. ;) How about Yonsama County California?

hi Tamar... wonder.. what's time ur sleep ?.... ( hmm just like me...not sleep yet...and still working... overtime... overtime... yeah i know...i know... you don't care.... ;) )

so... ur task only... drooling his... ...11_9_16.gif

ohh lucky u .... don't faint key ? yeah i know he's not God.... you'll meet God... not in earth... but in heaven... right ? so where r u then ? don't answer now...answer later.. after you be able meet our man.... :P

:blush: Hello to all the sisters good afternoon to Myoce, Deka_if, Willenette, shyrimpy330, and Jelen.

Well to my respect I would said that he deserves to rest a little bit, to come to us 100% in good healt and shape, I saw him in various photos recover but i think that he isn't in optimus conditions, it's good that he came to America to rest, mmm it's a pitty that he didn't come to mexico, because some fans and I would take good care of him :sweatingbullets:

hi priss... tq for the pics... i fell in... first time with him in winter sonata.... :blush:

yeah... i feel that way too priss... he looks tired .....

Deka, the internet went out on me :crazy: , I come back to find you're all asleep :(

I see that Moe is alerted and ready for action !! I think she just got a dose of adrenaline....hearing YJ is heading to the U.S.

It seems Tamar is delegating the 'guiding' job to hubby so she'll be free to do the 'drooling'...err..'admiring' job ha ha ha :w00t:

Deka, is some one looking for me?..... tell me....is that person holding a broom??....

G'night / G'morning Baesisters !

hehehe 0a778974.gifmyoce.... i think your first word..with strikethrough.. suitable for Tamar....163372ad.gif

am not sleep yet myoce.... just busy with my files..... ( gara2 tadi siang banyak waktu terbuang menunggu draft surat2 perjj dr staff yg ngga selesai2.. ;) )... so must overtime... read all of papers.. some correction here..and there... ( ya.. masih banyak yg hrs dirubah...ufff...) if so tired... i go to byj thread.... :) reading all comments here make me refresh again... especially your's and Tamar's... you two... so funny guys :w00t: so lucky have both of you and all baesisters here.... :D

and now i knowed.. there's khin in LA, erica in Virginia...lynn in SF and pardon me i've forgot her name...117cec2a.gif

whom share her accounts with us... while she met byj in NYC.. ring a bell myoce ? i hope she not mad on me :(

hmm ... who are guys looking for you..(.bcoz ur idea byj new hair style is the baldy one... :blink:;):angry: )

oh..yeah.. Tamar and .....me.... :P but no brooms.... i just throw out.... in Malacca Strait... hehehe :w00t:

* :mellow: 3 times a day in goshire...im not a billionaire........... :sweatingbullets:

omg leave ur contact number in BOF TOKYO!?!?!? wahahahahahhahah :ph34r: oopppsies someone will kill me

=*zips my mouth*=

*^^ waves to everybody

hi mymy ...kikikikiki..... that the best way though.... to get opportunity to see him in personal... B)

although he will leave in 1-2 days... so just for 2 days... :phew: ... joke .... :w00t:

and about phone number.... :vicx: that one for Tamar... :w00t:

1cecfad2.gifbaesisters.. have a nice day !

Guest liezle

another set of photos from a fan who happened to be at the airport in Kansai when yong joon arrived on the 31st of May.

[Photo] Lucky fan who met YJ at Airport - 공식 펌(flor님)

Posted by wlbyj at Baidu

reposted by style in byjgallery

89669608bh3.jpg

46977634cw3.jpg

80936220mw5.jpg

41801398es2.jpg

I would like to extend my appreciation to everyone for posting those lovely pictures.

I had to be away for a week and I just can't believe to find that Mr. Bae is re-visiting the US. Wow!

I have to totally agree with all the posts that Mr. Bae should visit the NAPA Valley if he wants to have some R & R..He can have soothing mud baths and taste the wonderful wine

If he wishes to be in a quieter environment, he can make a detour to Washington State

hi to you also myoce!

hi mariko! wow you guys went to Gosireh :) i'm so envious of you guys. i'm positively sure that you all had a grand time.

Hi Liezle, I think this is also one of the reasons why he frequents the salon & this is for hair treatment & maintenance. His hair really looks well-maintained. He must be so vain when it comes to his hair especially now that this is long. Long hair is hard to manage, all of us girls feel this way, how much more him, a guy? Washing it daily isn't enough but treatments regularly is needed & required when you have such long hair. :sweatingbullets:

Hi there cyan4jy and hi to sis liezle!

Hey, don't mention it sis! I have two wonderful families, one is by blood

the other is by friendship. :) Yah, that tea is really good for your health.

I think it was just a matter of timing. We also did not know that he will stay this long here.

Hi marikoo, gosh, you almost saw him again, just a matter of time, huh? So, he'd advertise his own resto. Hope we could see the pix or the clip of this filming soon. :)