Speech Level Singing

Guest smoothieex3

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babiixru

plus, if you have 4 octaves, wouldn't you be going up into the whistle register?

probably/maybe, depends how low she can sing since whistle register starts at C6.

haha... I took several lessons with Seth Riggs and a lot more with his daughter, kathleen. They are awesome people even tho I dont personally agree with some of the techniques they use. FYI Seth Riggs personally raised Josh Groban and trained pop greats such as Earth, Wind, and Fire and Michael Jackson. The finalists of American Idol also go to train with him before their final shows. Thought you might like to know

oh that's awesome, but doesn't he live in california? i'm pretty sure they must have been expensive. how much were your lessons =O

guys, i found this. it has 12CDS+pdf (500+MB)

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3427061/

i feel so bad for you bboyrush5 for spending almost $200 on is :x and you took your time to upload them and stuff :(

Heres the bittorent file. All 12 CDs and even a PDF. http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3427061

^ they don't have that many seeders. and plus didn't bboy say that you can return within 6 months? so once he has them on his comp he can return *innocent smile* :phew:

and thank you so much for uploading =). i also have a few vocal cds...one is from seth riggs, his book on well if orgot what book but it's 2 cds. but i'm in college...and those are at home...so i probably won't get to upload those until like... december or whenever i go back and am free. and then i have another dude, but his vocal exercises aren't as great as seth riggs although he does teach SLS too.

OH YEAH PPL LETS SHARE RESOURCES!!!...

but honestly i still don't know how speech level singing works. its as if what ever he's saying i'm doing already and i'm not breaking through the barrier to the next level. Maybe my level stops here for me

Guest smoothieex3

ok can someone PLEASE PLEASEEEE upload the 12th cd? i cant use bittorent.... pretty pleaseee??

mega upload or ysi or sendspace etc :blush:

Hey! wow this is awsome thank you so much for taking the time to upload these!! this is really really really great ^_____^ want to improve my singing skills mwahahaha

can ne one upload the 4th one on Mega or ne thing else >< it's expired .. >< >< ><

so sorry~ came around late.. missed it

::ediT::

never mind!!

i found a working link on like page 5 ^___^ hehehehe

these lessons are great!!!

thanks again!!

Thank you everyone for contributing ^^ It's been helping a lot! I really don't get exercise 2 on the third disc though =X The lip roll.. I can't do it T.T;;

Oh, and would anyone be kind enough to reupload CD's 4-8? >_<; I'm missing those ones :sweatingbullets:

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

omg if it's possible could somebody PLS PLS upload CD 12 again??

I know it's alot to ask but I missed this thread and now the links are all dead T__T

Does anyone know if this is on clubbox??

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

---BBOYRUSHFIVE-- THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR UPLOADING

YOU ROCK!!

oh I think some links work YAY

Guest babiixru

Thank you everyone for contributing ^^ It's been helping a lot! I really don't get exercise 2 on the third disc though =X The lip roll.. I can't do it T.T;;

Oh, and would anyone be kind enough to reupload CD's 4-8? >_<; I'm missing those ones :sweatingbullets:

lip roll? just put two fingers on your face near your mouth, right where the teeth are and then with your mouth closed blow, so that when your lips "blubber" they make a similar sound to that of a jet boat engine machine :P

and the tongue roll i think that's what it's called you just make like a spanish r, like eRRrRrr or you acn do it with purr uRRrrR but without the p :P

Archived