Speech Level Singing

Guest smoothieex3

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a lot of good things about SLS, but does anyone have any bad things about it?

Oh i can't do the tongue roll, anyone wanna help me? Thanks :D

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

haha i just found out about this today..and i have to download all 12 before all the links expire..lol it takes forever!!!!!

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

OMG COULD SOMEBODY PLS UPLOAD CD4??

I DESPERATELY need it!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

WHOEVER UPLOADS CD4 ROCKS

i just discovered this like not long..thank you so much bboyrushfive for sharing this..can anyone reup disc 4 in MU ? thanks..the links to disc 4 are all expired...=) thanks loads!!

• 7 months later...
Guest simplyjennifer

hmm.. you guys uploading the cds isn't really fair to the people who worked hard to make the product. I mean you paid $200 for the cds. why would you want to give it for free? I take lessons from Brett himself. But, oh well, the links are expired anyway..

Guest vanillapudding

wow. i've never heard of this seth riggs guys before, but he sounds utterly amazing.

and this speech level singing, if you improve by this (i mean like extend your "speech" range) could it actually help you to extend your head-voice range too??? i'm definitely going to try this... i think my range got worse (decreased o_o;;??) this summer b/c no choir = less singing.

thanks for uploading this guys! =3 i'll give this a go and see what happens

Guest invisionFLOW

eh, there are many unfair things in the world...

but all we can do is suck it up and live with it cause there will always be someone thats going to be unhappy about something.

anyways, i really like the concept of SLS...especially for those who are interested in musicals and stuff...this will really help since that's how most broadway actors/actresses sing...or at least i believe so.

thanks for all this! x]

*coughnowifonlyicouldgetcd4cough*

Guest J-Lim

*coughnowifonlyicouldgetcd4cough*

*coughagreedcough*

thanks for all the uploads ^^ i'll try it XD seems interesting.

Guest NJSK.

aw, anyone up for uploading again? xP

I'm really interested and I want to extend my range baaaddly.

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest Denied86

lolz this is really interesting, I still have no idea what sls is about so I'll just have to wait for links to figure out. :blush:

Guest predator

Yeah...does anyone wanna upload?

Because my range sucks, imo. :(

And I still have no friggin clue wth SLS is. -.-

Archived