Speech Level Singing

Guest smoothieex3

ooh thanks! these might help me out...then i won't be so shy to post my songs! hahaha i mainly come in here to listen, but i write my own english lyrics....

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xD np guys~ and Lowlar~ thanks tons for CD 5 =]

O_O but yea; XD i think itll be too late by the time all of these get uplaoded.. O_O since the auds are in almost 4 days.. but ye =D theyll still be of use in the future.. for.. whatever XD, thanks again~

Thank you for uploading the CDs and thanks to HUAY for repuloading them ^_^ They sound really interesting/helpful and I really wish disc 1 would finish so I can try it out XDDD

Guest yongwonhi

...I got a PM, but I kept forgetting to say thanks. >_<; Sorry!

BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR RE-UPLOADING THEM, HUAY!!! :D

Haha I'm downloading them now~

seriously, i improved just doing the exercises on CD 3. but my range still sucks. for some reason, i fit a male tenor or low female alto range so much better... i can't go that high like the woman on the CD... even with the exercises.

Guest whoisdisjosh

haha... I took several lessons with Seth Riggs and a lot more with his daughter, kathleen. They are awesome people even tho I dont personally agree with some of the techniques they use. FYI Seth Riggs personally raised Josh Groban and trained pop greats such as Earth, Wind, and Fire and Michael Jackson. The finalists of American Idol also go to train with him before their final shows. Thought you might like to know

Archived