Speech Level Singing

Guest smoothieex3

Guest Aestas

omg! i didn't realize you uploaded more! THANKS! i seriously love the sound of speech level singing... cuz in chorus, you usually use head/falsetto... and that's all i knew how to do.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did all the excersises yesterday except for 1 - 4 but I don't know how it helps? O.o;

Maybe we are suppose to repeat it everyday? I dunno .. lol. But it's cool when I feel synchronized with the singers. :D

I did all the excersises yesterday except for 1 - 4 but I don't know how it helps? O.o;

Maybe we are suppose to repeat it everyday? I dunno .. lol. But it's cool when I feel synchronized with the singers. :D

you are supposed to stay on a CD for a week at least... i don't know exactly. not rush through the entire thing.

and even though you go to the next CD, you should still use the previous CDS to warm up as well.

Guest uhohhitzkc

hehe i've been trying to get a farther range for ages >.< but my auditions already passed :[ sux. i'm downloading the cd's right now. i hope they're useful >.< thanx for uploading them =]

does anybody else know any other way of hitting higher pitches without switching into head voice? >.< i really need help. sometimes i have to just scream it out and i'm just like... ew....

Guest bboyrushfive

ill try to remember to upload 8-11 tonight

but has anyone tried it? and seen any improvement?

im really curious

cuz i havent really even started using it.. i thik im too lazy hehe ;]

I've been doing the Technique 1 and Technique 2 disk whichever CD they are(I think its disk 3 and 4). And to be honest I dont know if I've improved or anything. I think its because I dont have anyone to tell me if I have or not. And I have no musical background :unsure: .

So right now I'm trying to see if there is any Vocal coach around here to kinda, just make sure that I'm in the right direction. I think the only big thing I'm unsure about is my breathing and some other minor things. I just feel like I'm not giving enough "support", but I am breathing thru my Stomache and not my chest. Its just I dont feel that "Support" that I hear a lot about.

My goal right now is just to be able to sing a song with the right notes or atleast good enough to sound "good".

edit---

also I forgot to add, about a week after I started the Technique 1(disk 3 i believe), I did notice that my voice is a little clearer. and it doesnt have that "vocal fry" sound.

Guest 5OULFUL

what sort of advantages does this type of singing have?

like what are the cds' suppose to do for you

*curious because i want to try it =P

Guest Aquablu

you forgot to upload cd 8 -0-

I think he uploaded it with cd's 6 and 7...but the files may have expired...or something...O3o

(it's several pages back)

@bboyrushfive: thank you so much for uploading all of these files oAo <3

Archived