Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His songs are so good!

"다시 태어나도"... <3

I can't believe he's TaeJinAh's son.

Now that I look at it, I do see the resemblence. Hah.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest .:LaUrEn.:

OMG i love his song!!! i first heard it in the banjun drama with yunho, mickey, and jeon hae bin, and i totally fell in love with the song. and he's a pretty decent live performer too. and not to mention CUTE!!! ^_^

Guest falling U P

Saw him at the October Love Fest concert/thingo and completely LOVED him. No one could ever pull off the look of falling leaves in his hair and still carry such a great voice. His song is grreeat, I'm totally in love with the entire arrangment. Hopes that his album is just as great. :) Thanks for all the news, everyone!

Guest ginaz s t y l e

i have his whole album.

it's a good album

the title song is the song

that came out on Yunho&Micky&Bin's

Banjun Drama. it's a gooood song!

Guest .alyak_

Just found out about him an i love his song!! anyone got any performances with him singing live??

Bao, if you go the FlyWithMe. Performances are up. Download his.

Yes! I've heard his songs. Its good. I haven't listened to it to the end though. But i will get there.

Love Love Love the pictures that were posted. I will try to do my researches and post some up too.

And i'll try to get some videos. Does anyone have his music video? I want it.

I haven't seen it. PM me if you do have it. thank-you.

Guest haruharu

Bao, if you go the FlyWithMe. Performances are up. Download his.

Yes! I've heard his songs. Its good. I haven't listened to it to the end though. But i will get there.

Love Love Love the pictures that were posted. I will try to do my researches and post some up too.

And i'll try to get some videos. Does anyone have his music video? I want it.

I haven't seen it. PM me if you do have it. thank-you.

Yeah, here's the video. Try it, MTV Korea. But it doesn't work with me anymore... it stops in the middle of the video, dunno why! Maybe it's just my computer again <_<

Archived