[drama 2006] Special Crime Scene Investigation 특수수사일지:1&#5

creidesca

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cathy1706

Hi,

For anyone living in Singapore and having Starhub Digital Cable, this show is starting its run today @ 9.00 pm (12 Oct) at KBS World (Channel 100) with English sub.

Enjoy...

Hi,

For anyone living in Singapore and having Starhub Digital Cable, this show is starting its run today @ 9.00 pm (12 Oct) at KBS World (Channel 100) with English sub.

Enjoy...

So envy those with Starhub Digital Cable :sweatingbullets:

but so glad to know D-Fansubs is taking on this, will wait patiently hehe, thanks in advance!

Hi,

Enjoy...

Thanks for the info cathy!! :) Yayy!!

• 2 weeks later...

saw this last wednesday here in the philippines! i think it is being shown during wednesdays at 9pm. nice one really! and the actors are ok too :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest run_lola_run

Saw the first episode last night on KBS. Too bad it was completely butchered or rather edited heavily. I REALLY enjoyed it though.

Anyways, So Yi-Hyun's role is great! Just like I thought. I really hope she's in more upcoming dramas because it seems like after 'Resurrection'..Han Ji Min is getting all the roles/attention..when I think SYH was the better/prettier actress IMO. Oh well, guess that's how the entertainment business works. So unfair.

Anyways, too bad this show is only 4 episodes. I can't wait to watch the next episodes, I think I'll just download the eps from D-addicts with eng. subs. :D:D:D

• 2 months later...
Guest bloation

As the subs came out? Where can i download the raw?

I being waiting. Last time i download the raw, but reformat com and its gone, anyone know where? hopefully non-clubbox links.

Subs out in D-addicts? izzt?

• 1 year later...
Guest Hanjae

As the subs came out? Where can i download the raw?

I being waiting. Last time i download the raw, but reformat com and its gone, anyone know where? hopefully non-clubbox links.

Subs out in D-addicts? izzt?

You can download the RAW episodes off naynay123's Clubbox, and probably some others that I've forgotten/missed.

As far as I know, softsubs do not exist for this drama. None were ever released, and since D-fansubs doesn't have it on their page anymore, I can only assume that they dropped it before beginning. There are torrents for the English hardsubbed TV-rip version uploaded onto D-addicts by Bugsie, but there are no seeders. I've only managed to get 82.5% of Episode 1 & 2 and 43.7% of Episode 3 & 4.

Archived