[drama 2006] Special Crime Scene Investigation 특수수사일지:1&#5

creidesca

hopefully there's another rip besides the SUN-rip...I think I see some artifacts that appears occasionally (just like this 1 Sun-rip ep of Jumong)?

note: I'll be uploading the Pinetree rip later today/tonight.

I wonder how the beginning scenes with that delivery truck driver is related to the case? Unless it has something to do with him having that stomachache?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched episode 1...

I thought it's okay...a little better than Looking For Dorothy because the case is more serious.

The mood is darker. If you like the mystery genre...you might like it.

It's all "business" so far...everything revolves around the case so we don't know much about the background of the characters.

The ending scene of episode 1 is a little fake...the color of the water didn't look right :)

The main characters have very little chemistry so far...well...we can't blame them since they only got to know each other for one day.

Oh...I think the beginning scenes might not be related to the case...I thought those scenes were there to introduce the main guy while he was "on the job". But then it'll be weird if they don't get back to those scenes because they spent a lot of money on the crash scene :)

Episode 2 is pretty much the same as episode 1...but they're doing some investigations on another case.

There are some music clips of SG Wannabe and some other singers...I was surprised to see them.

Wow...so many deaths in the Blue House...it's unsual because they have so many cameras there.

I like So Yi-Hyun's role in Resurrection a lot more. It seems she had a hard time being tough in here...especially when she tried to interrogate the suspects. All the yellings and screamings don't really fit her.

I think all the cases are related somehow...they kept on killing people to silent them.

This drama ends next week so we'll find out soon enough :)

bscap009pr7.jpg

bscap020iv3.jpg

bscap028jd0.jpg

At first I thought it's a scary scene...hehe...but nothing happened :)

bscap038bd4.jpg

This drama ends tomorrow but it's so quiet in here.

Today's episode (episode 3) is better because there are more action scenes.

It's getting more interesting as they're getting closer to solving the case and their lives are in danger.

bscap006xa3.jpg

The last episode is pretty good because they finally solved the cases...hehe...all of them :)

The beginning is a little scary because the music is spooky...hehe...

You'll find the confrontation very interesting with all these people running in to interrupt...

And you'll love the sweet ending :)

Some pictures...

bscap005ae4.jpg

bscap019vk3.jpg

bscap037vb3.jpg

bscap042lw5.jpg

bscap054ij3.jpg

bscap109ng3.jpg

bscap115yi1.jpg

bscap152jo5.jpg

bscap161na6.jpg

bscap162vd7.jpg

bscap170gj3.jpg

bscap189vc8.jpg

bscap204ej2.jpg

bscap216gw6.jpg

bscap234nx1.jpg

bscap252bl9.jpg

bscap274sn2.jpg

bscap288uk4.jpg

bscap290oo7.jpg

bscap324fu9.jpg

bscap334ou2.jpg

bscap338tw6.jpg

bscap355lk0.jpg

bscap373gx2.jpg

bscap386br3.jpg

bscap411uu9.jpg

bscap431mb0.jpg

bscap513ci7.jpg

Oh...I think the beginning scenes might not be related to the case...I thought those scenes were there to introduce the main guy while he was "on the job". But then it'll be weird if they don't get back to those scenes because they spent a lot of money on the crash scene :)

Well...you know how that guy seemed to have a stomache ache...in ep 2 I think, the female bodyguard "threw up"...and didn't she appear again in the final confrontation scene? I think that beginning scene was supposed to be a hint that the cook had everything to do w/ it

Well...you know how that guy seemed to have a stomache ache...in ep 2 I think, the female bodyguard "threw up"...and didn't she appear again in the final confrontation scene? I think that beginning scene was supposed to be a hint that the cook had everything to do w/ it

SPOILER>>>

The car crash scene was tied into all the murder's because the driver of the truck found out that the head cook was growing a poisonous plant. and was telling one of the chef's about it who figured what the head chef was planning so that was why he the guy had to kill both of them off because of what they knew.

all the murder's are tied together about a revenge for the president. The the murder's happened because they knew something or was in the way.

The head chef's revenge was for his sister who was having an affair with the president and got pregnant and had the daughter who ended up being the girl they showed in the first episode they suspected. The plot was planned out by the girl because she blamed the president/father for her mother commiting suicide.

hope this make sense?!

• 2 weeks later...

releasebannerscsiim3.jpg

Hello D-Fansubs Fans...our team will be releasing this baby soon!

Please come and join us for our other projects...

BE OUR TEMP. OR PERMENANT STAFF.

Current Projects:

JuMong

My Older Sister

Vineyardman

Future Projects:

Snow Queen

Hip Hop

Speed

COME ONE COME ALL, TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND HAVE A BALL ! :D

this one reminds me of a book ive read...

neways, looks interesting... excited to watch this one...

D-Funsubs, thanx in advance for subbing this baby for us, ur FANS!!!

^___^

Archived