[drama 2006] Special Crime Scene Investigation 특수수사일지:1&#5

creidesca

[KBS2] Yoon Tae Young, So Yee Hyun
This 4-episode special drama will start airing Sept 13 at the 9:55pm timeslot, replacing Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo.

official hp: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/sci/index.html

catch the preview at the official hp.

POSTERS:

sciposter1ao4.th.jpg sciposter2af0.th.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo01kn0.jpg

from twitchfilm.net:

More good news for those looking for some diversity on TV. KBS2 will broadcast a new 사전제작 (100% Pre-Broadcast Shoot) 4 Episode Drama entitled 특수수사일지: 1호관 사건 (Special Investigation File), starring 부활 (Rebirth)'s So Yi-Hyun and Yoon Tae-Young. The show is produced by Kwon Gye-Hong, and is a detective thriller along the lines of 24. At the center of the story is a series of murders happening in the Blue House, with Yoon playing a detective on the case, So a forensics agent. The show will start airing from August 30, after the conclusion of 투명인간 최장수 (The Invisible Man). [MSN News - 7/5]

photo02iv5.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...another investigation drama after Looking for Dorothy...Thanks creidesca for the info.

I like to watch these short dramas...no dragging and the investigation is interesting also.

I like the actress from Resurrection. I'm watching this drama for sure.

Guest WanMinBin

hahaah, when I first saw this thread, it suddenly occured to me that I had NEVER heard of a k-drama that focused on crime or law enforcement. maybe I haven't been exposed to enough k-dramas but this is the first one I've ever heard of. :lol:

^ there have been dramas that did have stories about crime/lawyers - but they tend to be more of a back story. maybe this version will have more edge to it given that it's gonna be 4 episodes.

Guest run_lola_run

I'm watching this for So Yi-Hyun. I liked her character better than Han Ji Min's character in Resurrection. I also wanted her to end up with Uhm Tae Woong's character in the end. Oh well. Anyways, this show sounds very very good.

I'm watching this for So Yi-Hyun. I liked her character better than Han Ji Min's character in Resurrection. I also wanted her to end up with Uhm Tae Woong's character in the end. Oh well. Anyways, this show sounds very very good.

I felt the same way! I reallly look forward to seeing her in a new drama, I thought she did a great job in the last one.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 1 is ready to download here: http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf

File name: KBS2 특수수사일지:1호관 사건 01회-윤태영,소이현,박근형,이혜숙【 2006년 09월 13일 】

After watching the first episode, I must say I was rather impressed.

But I think the big impression it left on me and what makes the show so interesting is because it's so different from how Korean dramas are normally presented to us. I will say 특수수 doesn't compare to the U.S. TV show C.S.I., but it's definitely a step up from the usual, Korean trendy drama garbage that's shown nowadays.

For one thing, I really like how it's story focused rather than developing character storylines. That's actually how C.S.I. works. That show is known for concentrating on the criminal storyline(s) in each episode and spending a lot less time on developing personal storylines for the main characters.

So much of the first episode is focused on telling the crime and setting up possible suspects.

Dramas that are pre-filmed verses dramas filming while airing.. you can really tell the difference.

One thing I didn't like: The title song.. the man growling isn't necessary.

The suspect line:

3jy4.jpg

The President's wife stood out to me. Oh, and the guy that was in the last 2 minutes of the show. The one who asked what time it was because he didn't have a watch.

Archived