New Year Court 2007 for the Supreme Court, military officers & diplomatic corps

th-49.jpg

Nyrrskur6.jpg

Nyrrskur3.jpg

Nyrrskur1.jpg

Nyrrskur5.jpg

Nyrrskur2.jpg

NY3-1-07FM-a.jpg

Christian had his first introduction to Australia during a short vistit at the end of November. It was a case of lots of people to see and lots of places to go!

cr25.jpg

cr26.jpg

cr27bf9.jpg

cr28.jpg

cr29.jpg

cr30.jpg

cr31.jpg

cr33.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sweeti.sammi

wow~ they look like the TRULY love each other. u can see them gazing at each other in so many pics lol - whether promo pics or not. it's sooooo cute.. sigh* hope their 2nd baby's a girl hahaha

Guest da_thao

they are soo lovely,i love her dresses and their son...his blue eyes,he's going to grow up and break some hearts,lol.thanks to this thread,i am enlighted,Denmark still have monarchy...

Guest na_yuht

I'm a huge fan of this couple they are so cute together! it really does look like LOVE and teh prince cried at the wedding i was liek aw...... a true cinderella story

Guest yoojini

Guest Joanne <3

Mary has a royal glow/essence to her. And Frederik is so totally cute! I loved how he cried at their wedding when she came. He must really love her ^^.

Christian is really cute as well... big big blue eyes, pale, milky white skin... ^___^. Chubby bubby!

Amazing couple. <3

I should hit the clubs and find myself a prince ;).

Archived