Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

3. Lee Dong Wook in My Girl

Even though he did not love Da Hae as much as Jun Ki did but his charm is so cute. And he believing in Da Hae even when she lies to him and he know know it show how much he love her. Not only is he faithful to Da Hae but also to his family. After Da Hae left him, he still manage to work hard while waiting years for her.

eh? i thought he loved her just as much or more. :sweatingbullets:

but yeah. lee dong wook from my girl. such a charming, good looking, adorable, guy. i loved him and lee da hae together. also, i loved kwon sang woo from stairway to heaven.

... thats the hardest question ever.

but.. i'd say JOONYOUNG from sad love story..

just because i'm watching it right now.. AND ITS SOO FRICKEN SAD!!!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

and kwon sang woo, is so hot.

*SOBS*

Guest Happy_Day

i think songjoo loved jungsuh a lot too, but i don't think the gets the #1 spot.. because if jungsuh hadn't shown up alive, he would have followed his mom's wishes and married yuri. so no, not him for me...

i choose from an old drama---my all-time favorite: hyunwoo(ryushiwon)'s love for choijiwoo's character.

Guest shortkkangpeh

i think the guy from lovestory in hardvard was the best!! even tho i dont remember stairway to heaven...

Guest lovewinter

For me, Lee Byung Hun from Beautiful My Lady although he died in the end.

For me, Lee Byung Hun from Beautiful My Lady although he died in the end.

Guest cam3n

Both Jang Soo (Song Il Kook) and Yoon Taek (Ji Sung) in 'TERMS OF ENDEARMENT'. They both love the same woman unconditionally. I was very grateful towards Ji Sung's character in the drama, but of course I was rooting for the husband played by Song Il Kook. =D

I totally agree with you!! Jang Soo's love for his wife's soo deep.. I remember thinking to myself that's what true love's like! I know it's a drama but it felt so real.. :tears:

Songjoo Oppa (Kwon Sang Woo) in Stairway to Heaven definitely loved the deepest. His love for her never waivered throught the show. He may not have given up his life or whatever but I think love is accepting someone as she is and being there for her when she needs him.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

My choice would be Ji Jin Hee as Capt. Min Jung Ho of Dae Jang Geum..not only he

was one of the current K-actor hearttrobs here in the Philippines, but he expressed

his love for Jang Geum (Lee Young Ae) in many subtle yet meaningful ways..Capt.

Min was always there whenever Jang Geum was in trouble, and he's even willing to

give up his high position as a military man & minister in exchange for Jang Geum's

safety & welfare..He doesn't care if he was a man of high nobility and status while

Jang Geum was only a daughter of a fugitive & peasant couple with a dark past & an uncertain future..Capt. Min Jung Ho is my ideal man that I like to marry hehehe!

Guest xxGREENxx

mauhaha... i've been thinking after watching Trees of Heaven...Leewan's character totally captured my heart!!! It's so kewt that his love for Hana(?) lasted so long, even though he couldn't be withher, he was silently her protector!!

Guest sonickim

Oooh ...that's a hard question...

had a lot of choices...hmmmp* thinkin**

i think KSW in STH...

KRW in LSH...

and SJS in MISA...

Guest guess_

lee mong-ryong (jae-hee) from delightful girl chun-hyang!

even though he's a bit spoil and sometimes he's so ridiculous, but he really loves chun-hyang and he would do anything to her! awwww.. so sweeett.. i really love him.. :wub:

Guest sailormoongal

i think the guy from lovestory in hardvard was the best!! even tho i dont remember stairway to heaven...

'Kim hyun woo' played by Kim rae won in Love story in Harvard had the deepest, greatest love 4 kim tae hee's role!!! :w00t::tears:

Guest Jaye_

i think most of the actors in korean dramas are romantics and usually will love the gal so deeply even though there's no happy ending/he dies/he leaves/etc

but my fave would be a cross between jang dong gun's character in All About Eve and Park Shin Yang's Han Ki Joo in Lovers In Paris!!

Guest jdgdko

i think most of the actors in korean dramas are romantics and usually will love the gal so deeply even though there's no happy ending/he dies/he leaves/etc

but my fave would be a cross between jang dong gun's character in All About Eve and Park Shin Yang's Han Ki Joo in Lovers In Paris!!

i agree. all actors showed their deepest love in their own ways. but my fave is jang dong gun's charater in all about eve. the best! :D

Guest numneng

For me:

1. Joo Jin Mo - Fashion 70's

2. Kim Sung Soo - Full House

3. Ji Sung - Save the last dance for me

4. Park Shin Yang - Lovers in Paris -

5. Lee Byung Hun - All In

6. Kim Rae Won - Love story in Harvard

Archived