[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest charitee

im so sad that tohru ended up with kyou and not yuki. ohh question for all the people who know who tohru ends up with: i heard that it was tohru and yuki first and then she got with kyou. oh and is there any chance of tohru ending up with yuki?

DONT TRY AND READ THE LIGHT COLOR if you dont want to read a spoiler...omgg...im sorry if you can read it...i tried so hard to make it so you couldnt. maybe i should have made it yellow. sorryyy

edit// pwnage of a page.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so sad that tohru ended up with kyou and not yuki. ohh question for all the people who know who tohru ends up with: i heard that it was tohru and yuki first and then she got with kyou. oh and is there any chance of tohru ending up with yuki?

DONT TRY AND READ THE LIGHT COLOR if you dont want to read a spoiler...omgg...im sorry if you can read it...i tried so hard to make it so you couldnt. maybe i should have made it yellow. sorryyy

edit// pwnage of a page.

Not a chance!

:excl: WARNING :excl:

-> Yuki ends up with Machi in chapter 125.

edit// pwnage of a page.

Really??

I thought she'd end up with Yuki. But it was hinted that she prefers the cat than the mouse since the beginning.

Can anyone show me a pic of Machi? I haven't got that far in the manga yet.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Im sooo glad she ends up with Kyo. I really dont like Yuki very much.

Also I thinkKyo needs her more.

It is said that Yuki looks at Tohru as a mother figure almost. Someone who takes care of him, gives him the love and attention his mom didn't. He also realizes that she doesn't look at him the same way she looks at Kyo. Kyo and Tohru are just mean to be :D imo

Guest sweetharmony

I was wondering if there was a fruits basket thread! i love it! kyo and yuki are soooo hot! i sometimes wish i was a anime character^^*

Guest lady_muimui

edit// pwnage of a page.

Nah...I am 99.9% sure that she'll end up with kyou rather than yuki. Plus there's a special...bond between tohru and kyou. Maybe because I think she changed him the most. Also, yuki already said that what he looks for in Tohru is more of motherly affection that he didn't get from his own mother or something like this. Plus I think yuki would end up with machi. They seem to be on the same page...at least I think so. They also understand each other pretty well.

What's up with all the white-ness of spoilers...? Lolsz.

Btw, here's Machi. Hate her. :T I think her and everyone else is irrelevant to the plot. xD http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/tifaangel/09.jpg

Really? I love Machi. I think everyone in the student council has a part in helping change Yuki.

Guest Sayurii

hey, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what chapter volume 4 starts on?

i've read volumes 1-3 from the library, but they have no more. so i started from volume 10 at thespectrum and skipped 6 chapters xD

please pm me!

Guest tifachan

^I think Yuki's turning out to be more pathetic now. >< Dun kill mEE! >.O

How come people stopped scanlating after Chapter 108? THe only thing I can get my hands on after that are the raws- and I can't eben read! XD

Guest rayne

ah furuba. an interesting, fun, and mysterious manga.

i stopped collecting the manga at volume 8...but wish to continue reading it.

been downloading it round volume 13.

does anybody know of any sites that offer scanlations past that volume?

please pm thx.

stuff below...xD

tohru will definitely end up with kyo. like lady_muimui said. yuki looks at tohru as a mother figure. also..in one of the chapters we can already come to see that there is something between yuki and machi that just makes you believe that they're gonna get closer somehow. it's pretty evident from the beginning that tohru would end up with kyo. she's favored the cat instead of the other zodiac animals.

Guest changle

This is going to sound so crazy, but I stayed up all night to finish volumes 10-18 on the web.

I watched the for the first time like 3 weeks ago, got hooked and majorly obsessed with the manga as well.

It really really sucks that all I can find here in the US are volumes 1-13!!!

I know this is a really popular question, but I tried stoptazmo which only goes up to chapter 108 -- is there another website with more chapters? and how long does it take for a scanlation to come out?

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i haven`t read fruits basket in quite while ...

does anyone know a great site where i can download the most recent chapters?

- much love <3333 ;]

Guest skygazer

yay!!! i havent got so far in manga...i prefer the anime to manga...but i'm so glad if tohru ends up with kyou with him tohru's life will be more colorful kekeke

i'm oh so happy!!!

btw, whats the point of keeping the 'spolier' secret if its all over the thread hehehe :sweatingbullets:

Archived