[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

Preview ep 36.

Linh told her dad that she can't let the greedy inside her makes Cynthia suffer more,  since Cynthia is unfortunate enough.

Junsu hugged Linh tight and said, let just be a happy farewell, he will be back.

Looks like Junsu is going to take Cynthia back to USA. But I still think he won't. Cynthia will go back alone. 

Anyway all my predictions were wrong lately, so its nothing strange if this time gonna wrong too... haha

Lets just see. How do you guys think?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think he will not go to the US! 3 episodes is too short for another conflict. Cynthia will probably go alone and give Junsu the ring! But if ever Junsu will regain his memory, it will be a cliffhanger... would it be at the end of episode 36 or end of episode 37? End of Episode 37 is too late!!!

IKR?!

Now I have accept the fact that we will probably be tortured by this continuously tiring until the last minutes of this season, no doubt in the last few minutes of ep 38 something happens Junsu suddenly remembers... so we'll get about 10 last seconds to see a happy couple getting married .... having baby... and the end...LOL

Unseen scenes in last 3 eps.

URH647O.png

vlJDH1S.png

A DEEEP  KISSSSSSSSSSSS 

17309778_700564466771318_337793845477498 

OMG....

Ep 36... For the ones who long for the original chemistry between LinhSu from season 1, for the ones who loved LinhSu since the very beginning... you will be satisfied with this full of emotions in ep 36.

I don't know how to describe it, but I think you will find back the reason why you loved LinhSu that much in season 1. You will forgive for all those weakness points that you are not satisfied in season 2, you will forget all those illogical things that annoyed you before... You will sympathy with the decision they made... Well maybe you will not, but this is the feeling I have after watching ep 36. My heart now is really broken, the last scene of this ep ... OMG... is killing me... I really hope Engsub will be out soon for you guys... I don't want to feel so lonely here ..lol..

As you know in ep 35, Linh asked Junsu to take Cynthia back to USA, she, JunSu and her dad also think this is the need that a man should do for Cynthia while she is in this bad circumstance.

In fact Linh had a feeling this time once JunSu goes, he can't be back... like the first 2 times, the time when JunSu said he will be back then he got into accident, when she was with him in the Incheon airport before his leaving to USA,  after that he got a new girl... "Always missed out in each other life" is what they are meant to be, that is their destiny.

Her fear was resonable, Junsu got it.

They spent a happy last day together, at the end, Linh showed Junsu the clip with full of their images in the past. Junsu was so moved, he didn't know they had so many beautiful memories together… he almost cried… this was so touching… full of emotion…

Before saying goodbye, they encouraged to keep believe in each other, Junsu will definitely come back to Linh… However, after coming home, while Junsu still struggled with his mixed emotion… Linh came to find him, she hugged him so tight saying she already misses him a lot, she can’t stand the feeling of being apart from him… (Wait, where is the BED SCENE? That is why I call this story is illogical…LOL) Yeah… instead of laying in BED, they were laying in grass outside with the sky above …haha… No, seriously this moment was so touching, they both kept promising that they will be happy, but at the same time the fear of losing each other again does exist, since future is what they can’t control, they have experienced the painful of being apart before,  now they might face it again…who knows what happens next…

Although Junsu told Linh no need to come to the airport, but she still came. She ran to hug him so tight like this was the last time, like they could really hug each other no more… every moment counts…

This ep was so sad, but I really loved every moment of it. Believe me, you will find back the spirit of season 1 thru this ep. Every moment was so moved and sweet… full of tears, full of deep emotions … I almost cried… The last scene was really killing me… reminded me why we adore these lovebirds that much… why we should root for them… Hope you guys would feel the same too… Let me know… please…

Hope you guys understand what  I wrote above ..haha

This is so funny, guess who is who? haha

rfjwQcz.png

This couple... hmmm

Sub8KwT.png

Well...

hZGfPJ6.png

FYI, the very big surprise during the episode last night was the commercial of CJFoods Vietnam, CJbibigo that feats Junsu (oh Kang Tae Oh). Fans were so exciting when Junsu was in that commercial.

Check out!

Preview ep 37, which will be tonight.

Khanh will come back.

Captures ep 36 -

For me this is the most worth watching ep of the whole season 2. Full of deep emotions that we can feel every second of it, when the two lovers are going to be apart but don't know whether if they ever meet again... every second counts ... so real...

ttx367-1489548503560-1489549915460.png

ttx3613-1489548503560-1489549835232.png

ttx3618-1489548197715-crop-1489548221019

Another preview ep 37 tonight

Seems like all of them, Phong, Khanh, Son helped Junsu to create a beautiful moment to surprise Linh, the girl who deserves to be happy the most after all. 

This is exactly the moment, when Junsu appears later with piano, with the song From My Heart. He regained his memory. God bless your love LinhSu!

17264445_701107756716989_154020367494612

zFIvrRY.png

iMQFufO.png

OMG @TTXFYoung! I am so excited for Episode 36? Can this beat my adoration with Season 2, Episodes 16-18 when they are in Seoul? I thought Junsu is leaving but why he will be playing that piano in Episode 37? How did he remember? Was there a time gap? I have so many questions lol! No matter how flawed Forever Young is, I will always love this drama because it has a lot of sweet moments we could ever see in a drama and introduced me to Kang Tae Oh as one of my most favorite Korean actors ever. I thought the Season 1 is really well made except for being a bit anti-climactic. Season 1 has the stigma of Korean drama formula while Season 2 seems to be more of a soap opera. But to look at it at a whole is very rewarding for me. I will rewatch some episodes soon too!

@database1981 Believe me, this ep will beat over the rest of season 2. The chemistry, full emotions, the acting performance in this ep is beyond our expectation. You will feel like you are watching a real story that exists somewhere in real life, you will likely find yourself having the same fear if you were them... Watching this ep, you will think Nha Phuong and Kang Tae Oh actually must love each other very much in real life, like there is no acting in this ep, but the full emotion of the two adults who are so deeply in love. For me the emotion of this ep beat over all best moments from both season, despite JunSu still has no memory. Because the fear of losing each other again after such many painful years, could we imagine 10 years of youth with full of up and down, many obstacles and sadness? ... happiness is like glass for them right now... so this emotional feeling just wins over the rest.

I don't know how you guys think, I might sound bias, but such in long time I can't feel any couple in other dramas having such beautiful chemistry like I see it in LinhSu in FY. (except couples middle eps in season 2 of course). Kudo to Nha Phuong and Kang Tae Oh again in this ep, their performance was truly brilliant. What was showing in ep 36 would really touch deep down inside everyone's heart. 

Like you, I always love FY series, it has its own way to tell a love story, with so many sweet moments that you rarely see in other dramas. I don't say season 2 is good, nah... ep 19 - 35 are quite a down for me , season 1 also has some week-points that I don't like either. I just mean if we focus into the loveline of LinhSu only, it has really brough so many different emotions to us.  You have lived, laughed and cried with LinhSu in total 74 eps. I just wish more international fans would give this series a try if they could get used to hear the VN dubbing.

Can't get enough of this cute couple.

ttx365-1489548503560-1489549931775.png

ttx369-1489548503560-1489549897174.png

ttx3629-1489548503575-1489549715640.png

Hmmm... don't know what to say about ep 37, my vote still goes to ep 36. 

Maybe I already knew how the story would be so what happened in the last minute didn't really surprise me. Like I have pointed out above, Junsu came back with full memory with a piano and From My Heart, but how did he remember?... It will be clear in the very final ep aka 38 next week.

Oh, the very surprising thing for me is the scene when LinhSu were listening to a very popular ballad song named " Sau tat ca" - "After all" sang by an underground band, its lyrics could be such fit into LinhSu's mood, that moment was very entertaining and so moved.

They spent the whole last night together before JunSu leaving, this song's lyric perfectly fit their love...

g6NMFKP.png

f1uEsf7.png

Here is the lyric

After all, you come back to me (here we are again). Like nothing happened, like when we just met

After all, our love never changes. Each day apart make our hearts so blue.

But we are getting closer. It could be some time we were mad at each other

Blaming in silence, no one said a word. Time was slowing down, every moment was so long.

To let me know that I need you more. This love keeps growing inside, more and more by day.

Because loving you so much that I could not do anything else.

We only need to love with sincerity, all troubles will fade eventually,

because we belong together...

And please listen to this song by watching this special clip, production team have prepared especially for us as a gift before we moving to the very final ep. Enjoy all!

You guys could check this original song bellow, don't forget turn on Engsub.

This is the last scene we have in ep 37. Yeah, After all!

ANHzacN.png

FYI, the airing timeline is Wednesday and Thursday for Forever Young, first ep was premiered in Thursday, since Wednesday was occupied by previous drama's last ep.

Also maybe they do it partly on purpose, they want us to hold some feelings before we say goodbye to FY.

Not going to lie, I already miss them, it saddens me to think of only one ep left and we say farewell to such emotional love of LinhSu ...

17310199_1852604094954498_39968471180570

I'm just in episode 33... way behind due to busy sched. Couldnt sympathize with cynthia, I know that if you undergo a heartbreak... you always think that the other half would be as miserable as you... but to actually go out of your way to hurt them takes another level of personality...one that I cant support. I'm glad that Phong can see through Cynthia's wicked actions and he is not evil to connive with her to make life of our Lihnshu couple. i'm glad that above all... he wants lihn to be happy. He's much abetter person than cynthia.

@TTXFYoung you got me psyched and looking forward to ep 36:D:heart:

Take your time dear... :D

Subteam is working on ep 36 + 37, hopefully they could fix the raws so that both eps would be done soon. 

Iam also very curious to know about your thought in ep 36+37...  I am afraid that you guys  got spoiled by my post so might be you  guys won't feel what I feel ... :wacko:... but I still can't wait to hear it from you guys... :)

Yeah, Cynthia is quite selfish in negative way,  she even used the death to force LinhSu to break up. We understand she is so depressed because of losing lover,  but by destroying lover's project so she could take revenge on him is just so wrong, doing it only makes thing worst, pushing him away even further.

About Phong, he is a real man, I think Linh is a lucky girl who has so many good men taking care of her. In ep 37 Khanh also showed up, people have guessed he played quite an important role to make LinhSu reunion, which its detail will be shown in ep 38. 

Ok relax friends while waiting to Engsub, here is a clip that Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong flew to HCM city, to take a part on VTV award last year. They were filming in Danang that time.

Ep 36 has problem with fonts, we will encode again and upload soon in tomorrow together with ep 37. 

Today, in the fanpage of this drama, admin has posted this wedding invitation for all of us, the dearest fans of Forever Young to attend LinhSu wedding in the final episode this Wednesday... 

On the invitation written: Audience's presence is VTV's honor. :)  So don't be late guys!

This is so cute. Will you miss them? :anguished:

17265161_726022124224674_813532681581758

17343006_726022197558000_593911208692904

17361628_726022200891333_825029415607787

I've seen Episode 36! The fonts are different but I thought they were ok! Yeah, it is a very emotional episode and Linh was like crying whenever Junsu mentions a promise or something that they will do when he returns back... In Season 1, I felt that Junsu loves Linh more than the other way around, but in this Episode, it seems Linh's love for Junsu is way more more now and it is overflowing!!! She told herself to only love him forever and she will wait for him no matter what the outcome is. I will miss this couple a lot when this show is over. 

True!

The wining point of this season is the way Linh has showed us how passionately she loves Junsu, which is the thing that we all as Junsu's fans aren't satisfied with in Season 1.

In ep 37,  When Junsu leaved he took her soul along with him, the missing of him causes her unable to do anything, day by day she longs for Junsu contact, yeah she is being lovesick...

Haha, I feel like kind of happy to see her in this state, hello at least you have to repay to what Junsu had suffered in season 1 right? LOL

The drama really got me hooked after ep 36+37, that makes me think of them all the time and really feel upset when I have to say goodbye to this couple in this Wednesday.

Like you, I will miss this couple a lot...

After all... they are together like nothing else exists but their love.

17352568_702630803231351_428674516594776

17352055_702630846564680_350193884839172

17361701_702630909898007_808116793299371

Hmmm.... sorry guys,ep 37 raw has issue that our subteam still could not fixed yet. There is always error when they encode this ep. So ep 37 will be a bit late, please be patience.

Linh Su will get married in Korea, I wonder where is this wedding place, it could be nice if they could organize the wedding at Nami island, where their love started as they always wish to come back.

Spoiler

17362549_727085987451621_576024466733241

Archived