[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ezich2300 said:

Hey! Loving the series so far. Just watched ep 14 but realised ep 15 didnt come with the subtitles do I have to turn on subtitles manually or is it just my video's problem?

Wow, sorry about that, I didn't check until you inform, yeah ep 15 is excluded subtitles, that was error in encoding this ep, let us fix it then upload again for you guys. Really sorry :vicx:

BTW, I am so glad you enjoy watching this drama :)

On 12/25/2016 at 0:04 AM, TTXFYoung said:

@dodomummim :phew: Finally you and I are in the same mood. What makes me feel so relived is that, at least Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong still can bring out a good chemistry, which we all miss from 1st season. I need their sweet chemistry coming back to the screen so desperately, since 1st ep was quite dissapointing. I guest after filming for a while Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong have finally found back the real emotion in their characters, their convincing chemistry is what we are seeking for after watching 15 eps. At least I can see my old JunSu is back...:wub: Their beautiful love in 1st season is the spirit of the whole story, if their chemistry was gone, then making 2nd season is so useless.

About Phong, I really like his character in this season, if he is in other drama, probably his character will be the main lead and will have the girl at the end, sadly for him, this drama is all about Linh & JunSu finding their way to get back together, so there will be no place for Phong or Cynthia to take in this messy love.

Kuddo to Phong, he makes this season more entertaining to watch. I hope there will be a reasonable ending for Phong and Cythia, I don't want to see them getting hurt, especially Cynthia. Although she gets on our nevers, however she helped JunSu to recover and supported him to pursue career in interior design. Above all of that, she is his fiance, no matter what her place in JunSu's life is undeniable, so I don't know how the directors would do to make this love line have a fine ending.

At the end of 15 episode, I could find that my feeling came back to me as 1st season. Why did the directors let we wait so long? And it was the first time I called the name of Junsu not Jace as written in his CV applied to Phong for position of interior designer. And he looked more handsome after having a bath and his eyes looked at Linh with surprising light and also lovely lightning. The love chemistry between them still exists and it has been hidden but did not disappear.  

But after all, I feel regret with Phong and Cynthia. It's Cynthia that helped Junsu recover and find himself again. If there were not her at that time, Junsu would have been killed himself as soon as possible because he had lost his life and his memory, he could not find the meaning of living. And in fact, in this case, when Junsu is Jace, if he falls in love with Linh again, Linh is really the 3rd person in this love net. You know well that not only Vietnamese women but also ones in the world, they all hate the 3rd person who makes their love broken. And on the other hands, now, Cynthia is the finance of Jace and she has power and right to let him keep long distance from Linh. I wonder what I would have done if I were Cynthia? Hate Linh, feel jealous, easy to get angry or every negative emotion like that.

And I care of Phong maybe due to his character, still native and playful when flirting Linh, not grown enough. His slightly ashamed behavior was shown when Linh denied the rumor in the dinner outside of the villa of Jace and Cynthia. I like this way of acting of Manh Truong. He's good at acting and showing the starting and developing of his true love. 

Thanks for uploading subbed version of ep 15!! I was brought back to s1 of fy when i saw Junsu and Linh met at the student boarding house, feels like just yesterday when both junsu and linh first met... I hope both junsu and linh can get back together again and there will be a happy ending for phuong and cynthia. so excited for ep 16 n 17!!

@dodomummim I wholeheartedly agree with you in everything you said about Phong and Cynthia. Cynthia has every right to protect her happiness and keep her future husband stay away from Linh. There is one thing I still wonder, why do Cynthia and Jace sleep in 2 different rooms? They are a couple, they got engaged, aren't they?  I know that the writers didn't want to put everyone in a hard situation after JunSu regains his memory, that would be more dramatic and harder to accept the changing from Cynthia/JunSu to Linh/JunSu. But hello, they are coming from America, and we can see that they have spent some nights together... that is not a pure love. Although I am good with the way they live now, that makes us feel less nervous when we think of Linh, but in opposite, their situation is kind of rarely happen in real life. :)) 

@ezich2300 You are more than welcome :wub:  Yeah, that final scene of ep 15 really hit on us. Although JunSu doesn't remember Linh yet, but he is sure that Linh must be someone existing in his past. His emotion towards Linh will unintentionally come back.  From the rumors, they will be in love again in Seoul and tonight ep 16 will be out, OMG I can't wait to it.  :)

Ep 16 was so jammy, we were really brought back to FY 1 while watching LinhSu being together, especially the last scene of ep 16, when JunSu asked who was the boy that kept her in trouble, Linh really wanted to tell that was him, but she hold back, she sat with tears almost streaming down... that atmosphere was really touching and I have to give credit to NhaPhuong's acting in this scene.

DPNPUa7.png?1

4s3ynKa.png

nha-phuong-roi-le-vi-kang-tae-oh-gan-nga

Can't wait for tonight ep 17 .

@TTXFYoung Maybe only my son with 11 year old can believe there's nothing "special"  happened in Junsu and Cynthia or we can think by the way that there is only love relationship between Jace not Junsu with Cynthia. And only Junsu has been loving Linh not Jace. And in my opinion, in SS1, I'm sure that in Intercontinental in Danang, Linh and Junsu have had something extremely "special" things. Yesterday, in 16 ep Nha Phuong acted so well that I could not stop crying and her eyes are full of tears when showing where she and her lover were.  

@TTXFYoung After watching ep 16 the feels hit me like a train...Its so sad that linh has to endure all the sufferings of having junsu right in front of her yet not being able to do anything like back before junsu got involved in the accident. Like what you said though have to give props to nha phuong for the fantastic acting yet again.

@dodomummim LinhSu definitely had had a sweet honeymoon when they were in Danang in FY1. I still remember the directors had trolled us by posting the picture, showing Linh was pregnant when the drama was coming to end. LOL... I still hope in season 2 there will be some bed scenes for them at the end :)) Come on directors!!!

@ezich2300 Ep 17 have uploaded, enjoy friend! :)

However people start to blaim JunSu as a bad man, how could he forget his fiance in VN but totally gets drawn into another girl in Korea, he goes with Linh everywhere. Since he hasn't remembered the past yet, that means his girlfriend is still Cynthia, he is trully a playboy... LOL... Linh become 3rd person in Jace/Cynthia love. How do you guys think about it.:phew:

3 hours ago, TTXFYoung said:

@dodomummim LinhSu definitely had had a sweet honeymoon when they were in Danang in FY1. I still remember the directors had trolled us by posting the picture, showing Linh was pregnant when the drama was coming to end. LOL... I still hope in season 2 there will be some bed scenes for them at the end :)) Come on directors!!!

@ezich2300 Ep 17 have uploaded, enjoy friend! :)

However people start to blaim JunSu as a bad man, how could he forget his fiance in VN but totally gets drawn into another girl in Korea, he goes with Linh everywhere. Since he hasn't remembered the past yet, that means his girlfriend is still Cynthia, he is trully a playboy... LOL... Linh become 3rd person in Jace/Cynthia love. How do you guys think about it.:phew:

You let me remember the discussion regarding to the end of FY in SS1, at that moment, because the production team would like to extend to SS2 so they cut down everything relating to Da Nang holidays because some people saw Linh (Nha Phuong) had got twin daughters with Junsu. But if everything had happened like previous scenario, we would not have had this thread with interesting discussions here.  

Surely, I am in the group that start blaming Jace who is really bad man, he kept talking to his finance that he was busy whole day so he had not had time to call her but in fact, he enjoyed beautiful time with another girl in his homeland. You are reasonable when confirming that since Jace has got back the past including love story with Linh, he is still engaged with Cynthia. In this case, Jace is really bad guy and Linh seems to become 3rd person. In the 17th episode, poor Phong and Cythia, they have been trying to convince government offices to get permission for repairing Zone B, while Jace and Linh seems not work only enjoy.  

@dodomummim Yeah, I still think they should've cut 1st ep of season 2 then made it like the last ep of season 1, so that definitely would be the perfect ending for FY, we would have beautiful ending right there where LinhSu's chemistry was still so full and real. Although I am still dissapointed at how emotionless the FY2's 1st ep was, I am not complaining about the decision of making season 2 at all. :) From the rumors they said, JunSu starts to remember slowly step by step from ep 18, hopefully the fantastic chemistry between them that we all miss will come back soon.

About Jace and Cynthia, Jace is kind of passive person in relationship with Cynthia, it was her who was obssesed with him first then turned him into a boyfriend when his memory was empty. His unconsciously feeling towards Cynthia for me is not love, but its kind of a habit having someone by his side all day. He hasn't hold eye contact with Cynthia like the way he has with Linh, the way his heart is beating when Linh is by his side is what we call chemistry and love.

I don't call Linh as a 3rd person because she is not in this case, she tries to hold back everything just to protect the present JunSu to avoid any hurt might happen to him. If she was 3rd person, she would have told him their love story and that was her who have loved him and waited for 9 years, she would have forced him to remember and follow her... etc... Well, although I am sympathetic to Cynthia situation, but I have to say sorry to her that, let Jace and Linh enjoy their sweet time again in Korea, I need to watch couple more sweet episodes, let me find back my lovebirds-LinhSu like the old time.. LOL

OMG OMG OMG....

Ep 18 really took my breath away... my beloved Linh-Su finally... booomed.... I am cryiiiiiiiingggg... :bawling:

JunSu finally confessed his love to Linh, he could not help but fall in love again with her... :heart:

OMG.... the kiss.... and the last kiss at the end of this episode... that was so real, they did really kiss each other ...a french style... LOL... well, that is how adults kiss seriously no joke! :glasses:

I am at cloud nine. :wub:

Will capture that kiss scene later... LOL

w9XY4fU.png?1

QAIgu57.png?1

OMG!!! Fill me in... word for word please!!!  I need to know what happened.  I can't wait for the episode to be dubbed!  The anticipation is killing me!!!

What happened?!?  

What was said?!?

Has Junsu regained his memory and remembers that him and Linh were together before his amnesia?

TELL ME!!! Loool.

btw.. Happy New Year!!! :)

@AnnieLDN HA HA HA!!!! I really want to tell you a lot, but NO!!!! I want you to feel it when you watch, don't let my spoiler ruin your mood when you watch them KISSSIIIIINGGG  :phew:  

HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU too!!!! :)

JunSu probably has not remembered yet, but he can't fight against this feeling any longer.

From now on the story will be more complicated, its all about how adults struggle and stay true to their emotion, how they handle their loveline in this situation. In season 2 JunSu will be in conflict with himself when he has to choose between Linh and his fiance. How Linh would face with Cynthia, will Linh take her advantage or she will give up? That makes this season more entertaining to follow.

OK directors, after 18 eps I forgive you about the "emotionless" matter in 1st ep of FY2... LOOOL 

BED SCENES PLEASE!!! LOL

1 hour ago, TTXFYoung said:

@AnnieLDN HA HA HA!!!! I really want to tell you a lot, but NO!!!! I want you to feel it when you watch, don't let my spoiler ruin your mood when you watch them KISSSIIIIINGGG  :phew: 

JunSu probably has not remember yet, but he can't fight this feeling any longer.

From now on the story will be more complicated, its all about how adults struggle and stay true to their emotion, how they handle their loveline in this situation. In season 2 JunSu will be in conflict with himself when he has to choose between Linh and his fiance. How Linh would face with Cynthia, will Linh take her advantage or she will give up? That makes this season more entertaining to follow.

OK directors, after 18 eps I forgive you about the "emotionless" matter in 1st ep of FY2... LOOOL 

BED SCENES PLEASE!!! LOL

Do not hope bed scenes :D because Vietnamese drama for every family member so as you know, it's rarely bed scenes. Do you remember the scene that Phong is together with 2 girls and it was complained so much?

I found out the love chemistry between Linh and Junsu by kissing deeply in front of the bridge and also the sorrow faces of this couple when staying at home of Junsu. But in 19th episode, when coming back, both Linh and Junsu has difficult time when facing Cynthia and maybe Phong. I'm afraid that Linh will give up because she thinks she has no right to fight Cynthia to withdraw the love of Junsu.

I keep listening the song "Goodbye" singed by Trang Phap, it's very suitable for the circumstance of Linh and Junsu at this moment. 

I can't believe you're not telling me what was said @TTXFYoung as I can't understand what they are saying!!!  Waiting for the dubbed English version is torture!!!

So does Junsu have these feelings for Linh that he can't shake off?!  But he was so nasty to her when they were on the beach and in the first few episodes in this season 2!!!  How strange.

Well I guess now Junsu will have to go through what Linh went through in season one; when she couldn't make up her mind between him and Khanh.  Now Junsu will be in the same boat.  He will have to decide between Linh and Cynthia. 

I hope too there is some bedroom action! Loool.  Like at least show them waking up in the same bed together in the morning in episode 19 running around like lunatics trying to catch their flight back to Da Nang.  I mean after all the tongue action they had in episode 18, it must have been hard not to go further or even all the way! Haha. But I doubt that will happen as Vietnam is still a little behind and it's probably still a taboo subject when reality everyone knows what happens in these scenarios hahaha.

@dodomummim Ha Ha... I think if they could keep a clean image just like both lying on the bed with the blanket covering or just like @AnnieLDN have said above just show them waking up happily together in the same bed... that would be enough for me. :)

Yeah their sweet chemistry in ep 18 was such amazing like in a dream that I don't want them waking up, sadly in ep 19 they still have to face the reality. As you have predicted, Linh seems to give up since she thinks she can't steal a man from another girl. Well I don't disagree or agree, that is how it is. This is the complicated feeling that everybody involved need to find the solution to solve their problem, since its really hard to confirm what is right or wrong if it comes to love.

Ep 19 is really hard for me to say if I like it or dislike it. I am trying my best to be able of being objective and put myself in everyone's shoes, to understand their feeling and the behavior towards each other. So I don't want to blame JunSu anything in this ep. I just hope in later eps, there will be a reasonable reason to explain every Junsu's action when they were in Korea, and now in Danang.

Agreed, I was listening to this new ost like all day. The meaning lyrics were written likely for LinhSu's story only.

@AnnieLDN Haha, so sorry friend, I hate the fact that is my English is so limited, then I can't tell you exactly what was said before that Kisses. Well, JunSu said kind of every moment he was with Linh he always felt really happy, he just couldn't stop thinking about her although he knew deep down inside this feeling can not be existed, however he still could not shake off. He really fall in love with her. Linh was afraid, she told him their feeling was just temporary, their relationship is impossible. Then JunSu asked why it is impossible, he told her just believe in him ... after such emotion moment they kissed a deep kiss at the last scene of ep 18.

Yeah, after that deep kiss, seriously they should have a bed scene if we follow logically from this scenario. LOL...

I hate the beginning of ep 19. LOL.... and you are right, in season 2 the directors truly seem to force Linh to suffer the same what JunSu had suffered in season 1... haha...

Well I don't know how to expect from Junsu in later eps... so confusing...:vicx:

UBqCvLj.png?1

e9kMM45.png?1

@TTXFYoung and @AnnieLDN The first task when I start working is plugging in the earphone and listening to the OST of Forever Young and especially Goodbye and the lyrics seems to be written only for LinhSu love story and Linh's feeling of 18th and 19th episodes. At some ending episodes of SS1, I really hated Linh, she had really made two good men who loved her much felt hard deeply but now in SS2, she felt the same negative feelings and my eyes are also full of tears when watching she kept herself not to cry loudly and being hidden to let Junsu leave. Her eyes can transfer too much emotions and Nha Phuong is really one of the best actress of Vietnam now. 

Though I'm too old to fall in love or have romantic feeling (U40 :wub:) but this drama can touch my heart, can warm up some lovely inside feelings in my iron head, thanks all drama team member especially the couple Linh Su :wub:

@dodomummim Agreed with you about the OST of Forever Young, I was really surprised when the new ost was turned on while Linh and JunSu were getting drawn into emotional affair...I got hooked on that moment. 

What you said about Nha Phuong is true. In season 2 she showed a great acting skill during emotional scenes, especially crying scenes. She owns beautiful eyes with a sweet smile. Kudo to her and Kang Tae Oh's acting in ep 18, 19. That was so touching when I saw JunSu almost tearing down before kissing her. That spirit, that chemistry of LinhSu really touched my heart like the old time. :tears:

Let me HUG you, dear! At least I see that you don't want to ship LinhPhong anymore :phew: 

15800632_685471501613070_745239889405036

Archived