[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

@database1981 : Well thanks to your comments, I am rewatching some eps from 7 to 10 of FY1... although I have rewatched the whole season 1 so many times before, but now wow... the feeling is still the same...  it reminds me how I loved a childish JunSu that much... his acting in 19 first eps was so fun to watch, so comic but also sincerely at the same time. I love love love every single moment between LinhSu from ep 7 up forward... :wub: the moment when Linh felf guilty and tried to apology, by jumping up cheering JunSu in that basketball fight with Sung Jae, the karaoke ... every little thing of a jealous JunSu was so priceless... lol...ultil ep 10, when JunSu run everywhere seeking for Linh, the words he said to her: don't ever dissappear again...that moment was so jammy... then suddently holded her hand walking back home... especially when he imitated like a male lead in drama, tried to behave like a cool guy by pushing Linh to the wall outside, saying some really cool words that girls tend to like to hear... lol... that scene made me laugh so hard... wow... his acting was so cute... Not to mention his brillant acting in later part made me feel so deep in love that almost broke my heart... :cry: 

Thanks for bringing me back to some unforgetable moments...:wub:

Btw, so sorry for making Engsub ep 28 29 kind of late... within tomorrow 2 eps will be uploaded. 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dailymotion is working now include drivergoogle, so I don't post links directly in this thread anymore.

Please follow them to get the newest eps.

Ep 30 ... jammy... seeing this couple, these lovebirds being happily together just melted my heart... wait... BED SCENES please...LOL...

kNakkBL.png

rXXxvOV.png

MOveHl1.png

Yes, Cynthia is trying madly to get Jun Su back, to be honest I don't hate Cynthia at all, she has my sympathy ... but other than that from now on I don't really care about her.

In fact from now on I don't care about anybody, anything in this drama except Linh Su anymore. All thanks to the rewatching full season 1.

My Gosh, I almost forgot how broken-hearted they were in season 1, all those tears falling down from Jun Su eyes when Linh was talking she won't be back to Korea on the phone, everything happened so sudden that made them gone crazy after that incident...All the pain and anguish they went through in later part after 5 years apart ... How much they loved each other...  All such things reminded me that right now nothing is more important than those lovebirds finally could swing crazy in love in their own world... All the logical thinking and theory ... whatever... mean nothing to me now... all the questions "why this.. why that..", unsatisfied feeling about their behaviors... throwing them all away! -_-

I only care about almost 10 years never-ended love, in fact they never officially broke up in the past not for once, what did they do wrong?

Let Jun Su be a jerk... so what...

Let Linh be a third person... so what...

Let Cynthia be a miserable woman... so what... 

I'm quite thankful that at least I have a big smile every time I watch this happy couple flirting with each other in 7 more eps...:wub: it reminds me how happy those lovebirds were in Seoul 10 years ago...

bbFaeec.png

k3TCJd8.png

4 hours ago, database1981 said:

Hi @TTXFYoung, I can't see Episode 31 yet in Google drive. I am so excited. May be it is not yet refreshed on my end. thanks!

Just Pmed you dailymotion link. Check PM please, google driver will have later. Enjoy! :)

3 hours ago, couchpotato_md said:

wow i have 4 episodes to watch! thank you so much!

I think its a good idea to re-watch season 1.. your discussion of season 1 is making me itch to re-watch season 1. Everybody loves the happy-go-lucky Junsu.:wub:

Yeah, I just finished re-watching season 1 then I started again 1st ep of season 2, wow the feeling is so much better, and kind of more connected. When we watch something continuosly we could really got drawn to the story.

Re-watching season 1 before watching ep 30 31 on TV really helped me to recover my mood, gave me a big smile while seeing LinhSu swinging happily together. I feel so warm and satisfied when I think back about their sweet time in Seoul, then  following such painful days later in the whole season 1...  All those broken-hearted tears ... the very depressive moment in the  final ep of season 1 ..OMG.... Right now I am so happy with what is showing in my TV screen, 7 eps more to laugh and feel in love with them... all this happy time is so precious if it comes to comparison with what they have been thru... so why should I care for the others characters... whatever happen to them, let them be.

Let me know how do you guys think about them after you finish ep 31, ok? :D

9 hours ago, database1981 said:

I've seen Episode 31! Cynthia is getting more psychotic per episode and I am glad Linh fights back when she needs to. 

Right, I like the way she protects their love by making sure no one could interfere to break their relationship. Thanks GOD for not letting Linh from season 1 come back.

About Cynthia, she is losing control, from the preview we see she intentionally hits Linh with a car as revenge. Probably after seeing that action, Junsu would regain his memory. 

BJ5VXK0.png

@database1981  Agreed, I want him to find out how beautiful and sweet their love was in the past, but I guess we have to wait until couple final eps. He will remember only after seeing or even saving Linh from that car's accident hit by Cynthia. According to how the story goes, Cynthia's project will lost to Junsu and Linh's, which will lead Cynthia feels desperate, she will madly want to destroy everything about Linh. So when he regains his memory, they will get married and The END...  Anyway SOME BED SCENES please -_- They were in their sweet honeymoon in 1st season, why don't directors give us some more in this season? Linh Su are too matured now, they are over 30 already, don't treat them like they are teenagers.... So fake!!! Come on!!!  LOL....

In preview ep 32, which will be on air tonight, we see Cynthia now is making trouble again. Cynthia says to Linh's mom that JunSu's family hates Linh, Linh is blamed as the one who destroyed Junsu's life, Linh is not welcome to Junsu's family.

Actually Linh's mom always gets on my nervous every time I see her scene. 

@database1981 I think recently Linh's parent do support Linh and Junsu, they have encouraged Linh and Junsu to keep overcome all coming obstacles, so I believe her mom won't take any action against their love now. She might be sad at what Cynthia said, and worried about her daughter then gives some advise, but overall she understands the situation. Beside the writers have learned a lesson in season 1 that Linh's mom was hated by fans, so probably they won't take risk by making her mom getting hated again... LOL...

In season 1, the character aka Linh's mom was created somehow kind of overreacted, in fact modern Vietnamese parents respect children's decision especially when their child are over 25. Yeah, they might still take control if their childs see someone untrustworthy, they might not agree for those relationships and give advice, but they won't treat their childs like kids... close the door for not letting child going outside, or keep their child's phone to avoid any communication with outside... seriously? they are adults not kids. Youngters over the age 25 would hang out traveling along with friends so easily, they will discuss with parents about their plan, it doesn't mean that they should ask for a permission to be able to go... The way Linh was treated like a teenage girl in later part was unreasonable.

Not to mention Linh now is almost 30, she will decide her life by her own.

Let see how thing is going in ep 32 tonight.

2VDWkZ6.png?1

Haha, Junsu is so cute when he is jealous with Phong.  Go Junsu! Go!

This couple really knows how to swing in love. I can't get enough of their sweety flirting moments. :wub: So lovely...

ttx-32-cum8-3-1488365680835.jpg

ttx-32-cum7-1-1488365680831.jpg

ttx-32-cum7-2-1488365680832.jpg

The ep has stopped at the moment when Cynthia told Linh's mom that, she never accepts the breaking up with Junsu. Since their marriage plan isn't canceled yet, Junsu's parent won't never approve for LinhSu relationship. Hmm seems like Linh's mom is in shock again...  

OMG Junsu is so cute when jealous haha. If he only knows that Linh is like that because of her memory of him lol. I am always scared with Linh's mother haha, she always rattles and changes her mood so fast. I hope she will not oppose Linhsu love or else fans will throw eggs at her character again haha.

Archived