[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

Yeah, Junsu's jealousy from season 1 to 2 is always so cute so fun to watch. :D

Please let a jealous Junsu appears more often I don't mind...haha

Phong now has changed his strategy with the hoping to win Linh's heart, Cynthia madly focuses in plan to destroy Linhsu love... wait...why they don't disillusion then find out actually they are really well-suited to each other? I will ship them right away ...peace for everybody... LOL ... Anyway so sorry to Phong and Cynthia, you both could do nothing to change the situation, the more tricks you do the more hurting you feel. LinhSu steady love now is stronger than anything, what you both do makes them remain passionately in love with each other even more. Wake up!

Preview ep 33. Linh's mom asks Junsu whether what Cynthia said is true, I think Junsu will explain clearly for her. Looks like nothing serious will happen.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen ep 33.

As I predicted, Junsu knows how to convince Linh's mom to believe in them. So everything seems ok.

Probably I don't really care about the story except LinhSu loveline so I find all of those conflicts in Phong's family is kind of boring. Just can't stand Phong' mom behaviors. 

Also I dislike the way they insert too many disguised advertisings in almost every ep, all those cookies, cakes, Eurowindow, Elise... etc... I understand they need extra incomes since this drama costs a lot, but the way they add those products to the story, which by far have nothing to do with the story, makes viewers feel somehow annoying. 

Anyway, I only enjoy watching these two, thats all ... wait... the hot looking Junsu is my bias too... haha... He is getting more handsome per each ep... haha

ttx33-3-1488450529581-1488453479562.png

ttx33-8-1-1488450655072-1488453132261.pn

Agreed. 

So I hope you guys could ignore all those commercials in overall, esp. ep 32 and 33. 

Ep 32 is up, enjoy all! 

Anyway, for me ep 32 - 33 are quite of so so, the story is moving quite slowly for me... I don't know how you guys would feel, but I hope you guys won't get bored with it.

I have to take back my words about Nha Phuong's acting ability, her performance is only good in those sad scenes or crying scenes, other than that, her facial expression almost maintains the same in each every scene. They make her cry just too much in this season, why doesn't she just hug him to unfond herself instead of crying crying all the time with that sad face... OMG, sometime watching her tears falling down makes me feel tired already. :wacko:

Only 5 eps left, Junsu please regain your memory, now! We want this original couple come back!  We are losing patient...

We miss these lovebirds!

557b9e27.jpg#force-thumb

tuoi-thanh-xuan32-linh-zvnu-jpg-14345291

I accepted the fact that the story gets weaker and weaker, and I really want to see the drama because of the couples and I still always love their moment and scenes together. So I am still excited at Episode 32 and 33! Seeing Junsu happy is enough for me haha.

Finally watch episode 32! That jealousy scene is so cute!!! Junsu, also has the right to be jealous right? In a cute way lol! And by the way, I also feel sorry for Cynthia now than before because she is a really good person in the past and she was corrupted by her love to junsu. I kinda hate how the writers made her a bi**th but I've seen this happened to good people in real life. 

You know, sometime I wonder what would I do if I were Cynthia since I never support the 3rd person. How I would react to the person that I love so much and expect to get married with, but then suddenly he wants to break up just for chasing another girl... some would curse then give up and get over it by running far away... some would never accept and willing to revenge ... its really hard to tell what action is right or wrong.

However in this situation, I can't judge Linh as a 3rd person since obviously Linh sacrificed her love to let Cynthia being with Junsu. If Junsu mom didn't ask Linh to give up, she would have been in America to take care of Junsu no matter if he remembered her or not.

About Cynthia, I sympathize with her for what she has suffering, all because her deeply love to JunSu really blinds her, I truly feel sorry for her when I see she happily came to VN  with a high expectation of everything, she never had thought that this business trip would ruin her love, change her life as forever ... its always not easy to accept that fact for anybody who suffers as the same as Cynthia. 

Anyway, so sorry for Cynthia or for anyone, this drama is all about LinhSu... although the story of FY 2 basically is weaker and somehow illogical... but in the end we all can smile and get rid of FY after knowing LinhSu finally could live happily together. 

Agrr... People start complaining that they have not seen any kiss scene since the day LinhSu came to Hanoi...  LOL...  I blame directors for not letting me watch some  BED SCENES    =))

Me want to recall some lovely moments of young LinhSu in likely 10 years ago... :wub:

89dfe537-48fc-4c9e-9eb4-b3fa9da23692.jpg

5LAvTva.jpg

10978551_401916949968528_268001202111769

Aw, sorry for friends who are waiting to Engsub ep 33, our editor is so busy this week so the sub will be a bit late, I will update asap.

This is preview ep 34 which will be on air tonight.

As we have predicted, looks like the project of Duong + Cynthia is going to fail, Cynthia now is out of her mind and wants to kill Linh...  I feel bad for her, she is losing control...

Engsub Ep 33 is uploading FYI... will be out soon.

On 3/9/2017 at 7:55 AM, database1981 said:

I can't wait until Junsu regains his memory. For some people, I feel that he is still a different person when he is with Linh. So please, I hope he remembers soon! Can't wait for the next episodes!

True.... And I don't know yet if he regains some memories in next ep, since he seems to be the same in preview of ep 35, which will be on air tonight. I am so disappointed. <_<

Some captures in ep 34 last night.

ttx2ep34-01-1488987475314.jpg

ttx3413-1488983211174-1488983601398.png

ttx2ep34-13-1488987475397.jpg

Ep 33 finally is up, we had some problems in uploading, it took us almost whole day to fix.

After watching ep 35 .tonight.... I really want to !#@$%&** ....

Seriouslyyy? Writers, directors - How long have we waited until Junsu regains his memory? Huh?

You have ruined Junsu's image and character from ep 19 up to now, you have made Linh cry cry cry all the time...

STOP IT! I am so sick of her crying! ... I was so tired of her crying in season 1, now you make me sick of it again....

Only 3 eps left, but you still don't want to give our old Junsu back to us, an original Junsu that we all miss, that we don't want to have to feel like we are probably watching a different story anymore... 

Sorry guys... enough of ranting, if my English was better I would complain and rant and !!#@%$! even more... so mad...

Ok, I am calm....

ttx3518-1489071555175-1489072376791.png

In the fanpage of FY, almost 99% viewers are so mad at how the story goes, like us most of them don't get why until now Junsu still can remember nothing... :angry:

It really pissed us off if we come to think Junsu only regains memory in the last ep ...then marriage and the end.

The only reason keeps me continue to watch the 3 last eps is probably this hot looking Junsu.

0fcS1O3.png

0eyyXxr.png

uNmyZ12.png

a lot of fans are waiting for the old junsu. Junsu who writes songs, sings and dance, but mostly someone who remembers. It's been tiring but there's now way to stop now for the last 3 episodes haha. The storyline dwells so much on the weak aspect of the competition at the company rather than the struggles of junsu regaining back his memory.

You know, thanks to this illogical story that a lot of diehard fans of LinhSu in season 1 now turned to against them, they all are so angry at how the story destroyed Junsu's beautiful character of season 1. All of fans who waited for season 2 are the ones who desired to watch LinhSu getting back together, but not in that way.

I get what the writers mean, they just wanted to create a new love story for LinhSu, a new JunSu without memory, but still falls in love again and never let Linh go... their love is fated no matter how many obstacles and painful exist, fate still set up the way for them to get back together... etc.,.. However their idea doesn't work, the writers forgot the most important thing is that, fans have waited 2 years because they want to watch the original couple LinhSu from season 1 come back, not a different love story acted by Nha Phuong and Kang Tae Oh.

The way they developed story was way of crossing the line, they turned Junsu from an ideal man into a really bad man, the jerk who abandoned his fiance' for the girl he just met with no reason, not to mention his fiance' was the one who saved his life and stayed beside him in the darkest time. The only reason that fans would accept this sudden changing from Junsu, if only Junsu found out Linh was his girlfriend in the past even-thought he still has no memory yet, because hello, he has fiance'... Beside, if they didn't put up Cynthia as a fiance' it could've been better. Let her just be a girlfriend or the one who has one-side love with JunSu... like Khanh in season 1... 

In ep 18 when he kissed Linh, I have convinced myself that he already knew Linh was his girlfriend in the past ... and I waited for the explanation about this action, but turned out I was wrong. It was really hard for me to follow the story after that too. I have to ignore all the stupid stuffs just focus into LinhSu love line after rewatching the whole season 1 again. 

Back to story in ep 34+35... Phong beat over his brother to become chairman, Cynthia now is losing everything, she almost killed Linh if Junsu didn't push Linh away. Junsu said to Cynthia that he doesn't want to meet her again. Cynthia wanted to kill her self, she almost jumped down from the rooftop in front of Linh and Junsu, she wanted to make LinhSu feel guilty and can't be happy in the rest of life.. Well Junsu saved her. This action is kind of repaying to Cynthia who did save Junsu in the past. 

The day after when Linh came to visit Cynthia, they had a long conversation, and Cynthia begged Linh to give Junsu back because she couldn't live without Junsu....  Linh asked Junsu to take Cynthia back to America, she will wait for Junsu come back.

We have headache...

ttx358-1489071555160-1489072217630.png

ttx356-1489071555157-1489072244915.png

ttx3516-1489071555172-1489072346337.png

Oh my! Done with Episode 34 and 35! Any previews of Episodes 36 and 37? My hunch is that Junsu will not go to the US with Cynthia. May be she will let him go. That is what I why feel. I hope he regains his memory in 36 because I want Junsu to remember who he is, the piano and the song!!!

I don't follow the rating, but I guess it still maintains as high as before, since fans still want to know when Junsu regains his memory.

I also think in ep 36 he will. From the interview in the press conference before airing FY 2, when Manh Truong (Aka Phong) was asked what shooting scene made him feel impressive the most, he answered that it was the shooting scene when he took Cynthia to the airport... it was an emotional farewell to Cynthia... So I guess Cynthia will accept the fact when Junsu completely remembers the past, she will go back to America alone with Phong who is to accompany her to the airport.

There is no preview for next ep yet, when its out I will let you guys know.

This is probably what we get in next ep.

17190821_1045811488897039_83158926069803

@TTXFYoung Actually, I am thinking if I am Linh, I will be scared of Junsu especially when he did not tell Linh that he almost committed suicide in the US and got saved by Cynthia, cause what is the reason why he kept it from her? What if he does it one day to Linh too and find a new girl. Cause remember he is a guy who does not have his memory yet and few recollection of Linh. Or he does not want to tell Linh because it is already the past and she will just worry? Or he knows that Linh will feel sorry to Cynthia more? But the second will make Junsu more cruel then when I think of it.

@database1981 I think Junsu kept it from Linh, mostly because he doesn't want to make Linh feel hurt and guilty to Junsu also to Cynthia as well. Linh will blame herself even more, like what Jun Hae said to her, its really greedy if Linh still want to have Junsu after all such painful things happened.

You will find some BTS in this clip, esp. the scene when Linh almost got hit by car, for shooting this scene actually Nha Phuong' leg got hurt so badly because she had to re do it so many times. That time the shooting schedule was very tight to meet Kang Tae Oh's schedule, his timeline of going back to Korea was fixed, so the production team had to work in days and nights to finish the shooting process. The day when 1st ep was premiering, they were still filming for the last eps, the whole production team's members were watching the 1st ep together before continuing filming.

Another BTS clip, when all production team members and main leads were shooting in Danang before moving to Hanoi for filming the next eps.

Archived