[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

Who is waiting to ep 18 Engsub ? :phew:

Guess what? Its done!!!! :w00t: 

@AnnieLDN Fasten your seatbelt pls!  LOL  :grin:

Spoiler

TyvrY6v.png?1

Spoiler

Xm8Tl34.png?1

I4yyEvJ.png?1

NeJvj1U.png?1

ojMjade.jpg?1

Direct links of Engsub for both seasons need to be re-posted time to time, enjoy all!

http://www.dailymotion.com/jay-te

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B3rimKXkiQp4QUwyRWdYZXpIRHM?usp=drive_web

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, ezich2300 said:

oh woow last part of ep 18 caught me off guard man...they way jace(junsu) confessed to linh was so sudden!

You know, I think there was so many hints showing Junsu already knew that was him who was in love with Linh in the past, although he still hasn't remembered the details yet. He can't confirm it or confess it with Linh now because he fears what happen if he still can not remember at all. I believe there will be reasons explaining why he acted so sudden like that in later eps. 

BTW, please don't get mad at him in ep 19 :tears: .... 

@TTXFYoung I am so mad at Junsu in episode 19!!! He needs to act like a man!!!

I think he's acting is only good when he has screen time with nha phuong lol. Esp. in episode 18 and when they were in Korea their chemistry really shone through but when he's acting with others it's not very convincing! 

That poor girl, wow can cry can't she?!  Her tears come on like a tap haha but he only has red eyes when he tries to cry lol.  I thought she had no more tears left after season 1!  God, I hope for her sake she gets her happily ever after!!!

@AnnieLDN  Haha, like you lot of viewers is also so mad at Junsu in ep 19, people get into a heated argument about this issue. But I still think there must be reasons behind every Junsu's action, then I don't want to judge him now until I get to watch couple more eps to understand, what is his true intention and how he is going to solve all this problem in their relationship. 

Yeah, I agree that his acting is better when he is with Linh, their chemistry is really deaback despite the fact that they actually didn't understand each other while acting.

NhaPhuong really can cry seriously, maybe her outstanding acting skill also supported KangTaeOh a lot in portraying JunSu's character, that's why they could transfer such convincing emotion, that makes us really got drawn into their love story.

Don't worry friend, according to how the story goes, LinhSu will have a marriage at the end :)

In this season I highly appreciate Linh and also Nha Phuong acting skill. The scenario writer has built the good characters for Linh, everything is sufficient not over. If I were Linh, I would do like her, avoid the love of Jace because at this moment, he is finance of Cynthia and seems to not be able to recall the memory including LinhSu loveline.

But I never hate Junsu like others especially when they are coming back Da Nang. Maybe I was in circumstance of Junsu 20 years ago, when falling in love of 2 good men :phew: And finally, I have not married with anyone among them but it's Junsu's character in Da Nang remained who I was in the past, could not make final decision, felt regret and unhappy, uncomfortable when being stuck with 2 men. Unfortunately, at that moment, I felt love with 2 (feeling ashamed when telling that but I was only 19 years old, I could be forgiven, could I not?). Linh is quite different because she kept loving Junsu many years, never stopped loving him and had not special feeling with Phong. Perhaps I was like Linh in SS1 in Hanoi among Khanh and Junsu; and also Junsu with Linh and Junsu in SS2 in Da Nang. But it's really hard and heartbroken when being stuck in love. Yesterday after finishing watching the 20th episode, I told my son about my true love story, he was quite surprised why his difficult mummy can live and love like that :wub:

Wow @dodomummim Such a nice story, thanks for sharing with us. I guess you must feel emotions so deeply while watching ep 19-20, since the story brought you back to some emotional memories in the past. What you feel is exactly what I feel in Linh/Su/Cynthia situation now. Its always not that easy to make any decision when you stuck in triangle love. Your mind tells "no", but your heart says "yes"... When Junsu says to Linh, his heartbroken almost drives him crazy, I feel like I also really want to burn everything around me. You know, maybe it sounds weird, but I feel really happy for you, at least you have had that passion in your life for once, the pain the sorrow the happiness also the regrettable...all in one at the same time, I think not so many people have experienced those hard feeling to get to understand how this complicated emotion truly is. Your son-mommy relationship is really lovely :) 

You know I have posted a very long post at their FB, explaining how I truly feel about why Junsu falls in love so sudden with Linh in ep 18. I still think he already found out he was Linh's boyfriend in the past, especially after their drinking at the end of ep 16. Otherwise I can't convince myself why he suddenly had changed his attitude toward Linh in ep 17 - 18. Even thought he is attracted by Linh but that feeling is not big enough to rush himself to say those words "I love you" such easily and suddenly.

Maybe I am wrong, but I can't answer the question why he decided to kiss a girl, who just confessed at the night before that she is missing someone else, loving someone else so much...on top of that, this girl also kissed him back, the way she looked at him, the way she kissed him so passionately... How could a girl act so strange, while she still feels in love so deeply with someone else but would kiss another man so suddenly... From all such moments in the whole ep 17+18, Junsu must know that the boy Linh is longing for is no other but him. That's why his love towards Linh suddenly has appeared. And that's why he is in this sorrowful circumstance right now. Let see if my prediction can be right or wrong.

I believe Junsu has remembered slightly too. Because he had a flash back when they were on the road when the fast car was approaching that he saved a girl before. And also when Linh confessed she's missing someone in her life, she said there's still many things she wants to do with him like go to the movies and then in episode 17 Junsu calls her down to watch a movie with him!!!

@AnnieLDN You are so spot on, that is what I question too. I predict after Linh was so drunk in that night, she must say something more... Junsu I want to do many things with you, Junsu I miss you... or something like this. That confession hit on Junsu then he had to rethink about all passionate actions that Linh treated him from the 1st time they met. He might not remember the details yet but he must be sure that he was Linh's boyfriend in the past. 

Otherwise I can't convince myself why he falls crazy in love with Linh that sudden, you will get it when you watch ep 20.

This is the ending scene in ep 20, Junsu said to Linh - He can't stand this feeling anymore, his love to Linh is driving him crazy...:wacko:

5BvHHsY.png

And this is the ending scene in ep 21, Junsu said to Cynthia - He has feelings for Linh, he can't hide it from Cynthia anymore... :vicx:

LC1qU6x.png

i finally was able to squeeze in watching this drama, was able to marathon from episode 1-11, though I'm still way behind. I read your comments before that you felt something lacking in the acting of kang tae oh/ junsu on the first few episodes. You guys missed the happy go luck charm of Junsu. I guess for me I did not felt that so much because i marathoned the episodes and I did not have to wait weekly for the new episodes. I just thought it was befitting the more subdued personality of Jace who lost his memory.

I have spoiled myself by coming and reading your comments... but since I'm still on episode 11... and i find Cynthia's character to have a little bitchy side... Then I don't pity her as much that her man went and confess his love to another. I guess I just couldn't sympathize with her character... or I'm just really a LinhSu fan lol :grin:

On 1/20/2017 at 6:12 PM, SHINeeXInfinite said:

is the dubbing done by the korean actors? Like is junsu's voice actually kang tae oh speaking vietnamese??

No, of course not :D The dubbing is all done by Vietnamese since none of Korean actors can speak Vietnamese. In fact the dubbing is done by Nothern actors and actresses with Nothern accent, while NhaPhuong's original accent (main lead aka Linh) is Southern. Well, I still think the Vietnamese dubbing is the main reason, which does turn off most international fans from watching this series. :(

@couchpotato_md Wow so glad to know you didn't feel dissapointed at their chemistry in first few episodes. I have to agree with you, waiting week to week just for watching only 2 eps is really hard for me to feel connected with the story. Unlike before I marathoned the whole season 1 after it finished airing, the emotion was really deep then and I got really drawn to the drama.

Ep 22 is out, enjoy all! Frankly speaking, I don't really feel their love as much as they are showing in the latest episodes, I want to talk about this issue a lot, but this time in Vietnam is a preparation for Lunar new year, the biggest Tet holiday, the most busy days of the whole year in our country, so lets talk about it later if you guys are willing to judge Junsu and Linh in this case.

If you are LinhSu fan, you will be more than happy when you watch all their sweet moments in ep 23.:)

rnQym6N.png

On 1/20/2017 at 6:12 PM, SHINeeXInfinite said:

is the dubbing done by the korean actors? Like is junsu's voice actually kang tae oh speaking vietnamese??

It's not Kang Tae Oh's real voice, he still spook Korean, the Vietnamese voice was done by Vietnamese actors an actress.

@TTXFYoung I totally agree with you. Frankly, the chemistry of Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong in Seoul is much more exciting than it in Vietnam especially in Ba Na Hill. I could not feel the love line between them. Haizzz maybe due to weather and also humidity in Vietnam is worse than Korean, the make-up problem let Kang Tae Oh's face is too white :wacko:.

22 hours ago, TTXFYoung said:

No, of course not :D The dubbing is all done by Vietnamese since none of Korean actors can speak Vietnamese. In fact the dubbing is done by Nothern actors and actresses with Nothern accent, while NhaPhuong's original accent (main lead aka Linh) is Southern. Well, I still think the Vietnamese dubbing is the main reason, which does turn off most international fans from watching this series. :(

So the dubbing for the vietnamese actors are also done by random viet voice actors? e.g. Linh's voice isn't actually Nha Phuong's? 

The dubbing is so cringy sometimes though especially when 20yo junsu was acting silly around linh and 20yo linh's excessive "OH YEAH" exclamations. Also, I was really frustrated with the junsu-linh-khanh love triangle. Linh&khanh haven't even kissed yet and he was already so prepared to propose to her. It just felt so rushed.

I've just finished season 1 and now am binge watching season 2. Hopefully the storyline will improve in season 2!

Also I don't get how cynthia can communicate with the hotel staff so easily? As far as I know, she's only fluent in english and korean. It's not like all of the hotel staff can speak english?? 

@dodomummim Seriously, all the BaNa Hill thing was like they were filmed in a random Music Video, it was exactly the same feeling that I had when I watched 1st ep of FY2. Its not easy to get the mood back after watching ep 18, but now overall seems something lacking again. The most questionable issue is that I don't get why could that sudden love drive JunSu crazy when he doesn't get any idea about their relationship in the past. Everything seems so forced and rushed. :ph34r: In season 1, they didn't tell or confess to each other that much about how they felt in love unlike this season, but the love was just right there so full of emotion. Linh even didn't have once told directly to JunSu the word "I love you" but we all could feel how deep their love was, but in this season, everytime Junsu confesses his love to Linh....I don't really feel it...except their chemistry in ep 17-18... so sad. 

@SHINeeXInfinite  Yeah, Linh's voice is dubbed by another actress in Hanoi with Northern accent. Because due to the story, Linh comes from a family living in Hanoi, so her voice has to be northern. Actually NhaPhuong is the actress coming from Saigon (aka South Vietnam), so her accent is Southern.  The production team of 2 countries had decided to focus into the love story of LinhSu, they gave the language barriers a pass, they just wanted us to be pretended that all the cast in this drama can communicate fluently to each other, like they are the same people with no different in language. That is why Linh or Khanh never had any problem when they were in Korea, then JunSu Sung Jae or Miso and now Cynthia ... when they came to Vietnam, they also could communicate so freely with the local persons here. You just do pretend that they all speak the same language :wink:

About Khanh in season 1, he did want to force Linh to marry him, although he totally knew she was in love with Junsu.  I think he was so rushed because he had full support from Linh's parents. He was just too confident and so naive, I am glad that in the end he did give up. I didn't pay attention to him very much in season 1, because all my heart went to LinhSu...stuck in there.. :D

Episode 17 and 18 was awesome. :wub:Interspersed with scenes from season 1 based on the recollection of Linh, I saw again why I love the Linhsu couple.  Although I agree with the opinions regarding the horrendous makeup, I realized that the styling for season 2 was appropriate. Lihn and Junsu seems to have believably aged from what they looked liked from season 1 based on the inserted clips from season 1. They seem to look so much younger then and more relaxed and carefree back then. And now they look more mature and also more mature in their demeanor as well that I don't have a problem believing that more than 4 years have passed than actually 1 year has passed in real life( from the time they were shooting season 1)

@TTXFYoung, I'm just about to watched episode 20... so i don't have an understanding of you qualms regarding why you couldn't understand why Junsu is suddenly crazy in love with Linh when he doesn't know about their past. Maybe scenes from episode 20-23 will show me what underwhelms you or why Junsu being crazy in love felt rushed or so sudden in the storyline. However, I much prefer Junsu falling in love with Linh all over again without the knowledge of their past. It just means to me that Junsu is attracted to her just because she possessed the same quality/ characteristics that he was attracted to and grew to love from before and now... and not because his brains tells him that this is the girl he is suppose to love just because he was the girl I used to love. Its like my heart remembers what I used to love and its not my brain telling me to remember what I loved before so its only logical that I will still love this girl from the past and moving towards in the future. I don't know if I'm making sense. Its probably the romantic in me enjoying shows which plays on destiny and stories that depicts "whats meant to be will be... 

I don't know if anyone of you watched the Korean drama W or Worlds Within. I just remembered the main male  character when he lost his memory of falling in love with the female lead... he said he is supposed to be in  love with  her because he read in the manhwa that they were in love before. Well he did eventually fell back in love with the female lead in the end... but at first I felt the girl was more in love with him and they were together because he thinks he should be in love with her just because it was logical because they used to be in love before based on the manhwa but not from memory or from his feelings. I'm probably not making sense again. Haha!:grimace:

The dubbing and the accent really is off putting for international viewers. I remembered having the same obstacle when I first watch season 1 and then I eventually got used to it as I progressed from one episode to the next. Now that I started watching season 2, while watching episode 1 I remembered all over again... oh crap I hated the dubbing of this drama.:confounded:

Wow... @couchpotato_md I love you :heart:

I totally get what you wrote above, and believe me you made a lot of senses. There is so many fans like you also commented and explained the same about Junsu's feeling. Like you I also prefer the idea that they feel crazy in love again without knowing the past, that made this story more entertaining and something new compare to other dramas, in which the main leads also have lost their memory. I don't have problem with this idea that I truly was waiting to. Althought the way Junsu confessed his love to Linh in ep 18 was sudden but I still get it, however all the things after they come back to Danang make me feel so rushed and forced that I still don't really get how to feel or explain, since Cynthia his fiance is still there, JunSu also takes care of her all the time.

Kang Tae Oh and NhaPhuong also said in the interview before that, in some scenes the complication and the struggle in the mind of LinhSu made them puzzled, somehow they felt hard to understand their characters, because Linh and JunSu now are more matured than their real age, their life experience is just not enough to be able to portray Linh and JunSu's relationship, with such complicated emotions showing in the script, therefore the writers and directers had to help and explain, then guided them in this kind of scenes.

BTW, Engsub ep 23 is out enjoy all!

FYI, JunHee - JunSu's sister comes to Danang in ep 24. 

ttx2ep25-14-1485360021997.jpg

On 1/2/2017 at 11:53 AM, appsmartvn said:

I really really hope that Forever Young could be more popular 'cause I believe anyone who try this would never waste their time haaaaa.

Yeah, if only they could get thru the dubbing and get used to hear the Vietnamese.:D

Well, such a busy Lunar New Year in VN these days so our subbing team has not done Engsub for ep 24; 25 yet, hopefully within this week. FYI, this week no FY due to Tet holiday, so take your time friends and enjoy ep 24;25 engsub when they are done. Next week ep 26;27 will be on air. 

Yeah, they kiss again. :)

8GOZo7j.png?1

ifgZp0L.png?1

ocAYsd5.png?1

Archived