[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

47 minutes ago, TTXFYoung said:

Hey, have you watched season 1?

Weird, they have not updated any specific information about the story plot of season 2, from the rumor that I get, JunSu will no longer being a singer,  he has become an architect ??? :huh:  also has a new girl friend, acted by Jung Hae Na.

This time Linh is the one who will not give up her love, she will fight to get JunSu back, beside there is another interesting man who also is in love with Linh.

I don't know, the story seems complicated after all. But at the end, Linh & JunSu will be back together and have a happy ending, which will be a marriage? I guess. :)

The directors have promised that season 2 will be more interesting and worth the wait. :D

Tomorrow is the day! :wub:

I watched already season 1 with eng sub but i think they removed it from youtube and i cant find it with eng sub i want see it again from season 1. This is what i hear information from season 2 too... 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Cathy Tran said:

I watched already season 1 with eng sub but i think they removed it from youtube and i cant find it with eng sub i want see it again from season 1. This is what i hear information from season 2 too... 

Well, if you want to re-watch there is bunch of links on google, but I also PMED you a direct "google driver" link that you can easily watch at anytime. 

Happy watching! 

Hope we will have a good time with season 2 :)

Hello...

How is everyone?!  Have they broadcasted Season 2 yet?!  Are you guys ready to get subbing?! Haha.

I'm currently in Tokyo at the moment and due to fly to Seoul on Friday.  And I can't wait to get stuck in with Season 2.

Best of luck with the subbing and thank you on behalf of all the international fans @TTXFYoung for doing it! Good luck. 

Ax

8 hours ago, AnnieLDN said:

Hello...

How is everyone?!  Have they broadcasted Season 2 yet?!  Are you guys ready to get subbing?! Haha.

I'm currently in Tokyo at the moment and due to fly to Seoul on Friday.  And I can't wait to get stuck in with Season 2.

Best of luck with the subbing and thank you on behalf of all the international fans @TTXFYoung for doing it! Good luck. 

Ax

I'm waiting the sub. I haven't see season 2 yet? So i hope get it soon... 

@AnnieLDN: Hey friend!:wub:

Good to know you are in great trip again. Have fun there in Tokyo & Seoul!!!!

Don't forget to watch season 2, because this time most scenes in VN was filmed at your favorite place, the most beautiful resort Intercontinental DaNang :)

@Cathy Tran: Hihi. We even have not watched yet, the first ep starts aring today on 9pm, which means about 12hours more to go. :blush:

Dont worry friend, I will inform you guys when the engsub is done.

Let's see some other new scenes they only showed on the fanmeeting couple days ago. 

4 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

LOL, i think yesterday is the first ep. It's so strange when they air first ep on Thurs.
I think season 2 is not produced by CJ E&M anymore. (Poster don't have logo of CJ), even there're some korean staffs, but it lead by VFC. 

Yesterday was the last ep of a drama so called...Jippo Mutat something..since FY2 starts after that drama so nothing strange, bro. Let's watch together tonight!

About CJ E&M, yeah, I have noticed that too when I saw the poster, but I really don't care. As long as JunSu and Linh are coming back with a good (better a better) story beside it, I am good. :wub:

@Cathy Tran Check your message box here, I have sent to you a direct link of season 1.

@Table122000 @couchpotato_md @bubblegumcrash @dramalovers26 @reijeanne : Guys welcome to new journey! :)

UPDATED: CJ E&M is still Co-produced together with VTV on FY2.  Just have checked again over Press Conference day. 

ra%20mat%20phim%20tuoi%20thanh%20xuan%20

How was the first episode in season 2?!

I saw in the trailer; they went back to the Intercontinental. Gosh, I have such fond memories there. Such a lovely resort.

So tell me, why doesn't Linh's mum approve of Linh and Junsu's relationship?!

19 hours ago, AnnieLDN said:

How was the first episode in season 2?!

I saw in the trailer; they went back to the Intercontinental. Gosh, I have such fond memories there. Such a lovely resort.

So tell me, why doesn't Linh's mum approve of Linh and Junsu's relationship?!

Linh's mum doesn't approve because she fears a relationship between Linh and a big star like JunSu won't last long. Beside Linh is the only child, if she is going to marry JunSu, she has to follow him to Korea, Linh's mum could not bear to be away from her. An unstable life with a star in Korea gives her mum an insecure feeling. She fears Linh will be the one who suffers the most after all.

About 1st ep... to be frankly I am not satisfied. The chemistry between LinhSu after they were approved of being together, for me, has to be more passionate a strong overflowing love, come on they just went thru the most painful days in just couple days ago... but what was performed did not sell for me at all, it was lacking the mood. I was expecting more than that. I blame directors in this case. I don't know, hope my mood would get back soon...

Beside Linh's "new nose" is just uuuurgggg... LOL... I have to admit that thing has affected my mood while watching too... so fake OMG

8 hours ago, TTXFYoung said:

The Engsub is done. Enjoy!

Hopefully Soompi allows me to post this link over here since kites.vn doesn't have any other Engsub drama except Forever Young.

http://www.kites.vn/xem-phim/tuoi-thanh-xuan-2/episode-1-8495.html

Thanks so much for taking on this project, TTXFYoung! I know we all appreciate it. Looking forward to the continuation of Linh & Jun Su's story! Hope you'll continue to post the English sub episodes. Thanks again for all your hard work.

On 11/7/2016 at 0:38 AM, dramalovers26 said:

Thank you for the english sub! Waiting to see what happens next,  perhaps rewatching season will help.

You are all welcome! :)

I am quite worried don't know how you guys would feel after watching 1st ep. Since after 2 years, our main leads are getting aged a little bit, also the outfit, the look... everything has changed, beside the last episode of season 1 was filmed in winter, but the 1st episode of season 2 was filmed in summer, also the chemistry between 2 leads seems lacking the deep feeling that shown before... all such things makes me feel kind of unsatisfied, kind of disconnected with the last ep of season 1, but I still hope you guys would accept all these changes and keep watching to see what happens next in LinhSu's story with us...

I wholeheartly agree with you @TTXFYoung. Everything looks and feels different. I feel the chemistry in Junsu and Linh has dispersed. For some reason Junsu just doesn't seem right. In Season 1 we saw him transition from a strong childish immature character into a confident adult showing great acting ability. But in this first episode of Season 2 he just seems so different somewhat emotionless and more reserved. Linh seems to remain the same tho.

I wonder why they didn't bring his best friend Son Jae back for Season 2?!

Archived