[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

@AnnieLDN You r rite. That's what I feel too. Although after re-watch 1st ep so many times to get used with a "new" JunSu, my mood is recovered a little bit, but still JunSu emotionless in 1st ep is somewhat regrettable since this has to be the most happiness episode of them after all. I personally blame 3 directors for that, they just focused so hard on promoting Halong Bay more than working on how to bring more touching scenes of the leads to the audiences, to make us feel the connection between 2 seasons. :((( 

Come on, I don't need to see how beautiful the landscape is, I just need to meet again a deeply lovesick JunSu, how his heartbroken in the last episode is recovered and fulfilled with happiness in this 1ep.  :angry:

The directors should've asked the 2 leads to re-watch last episode and feel their characters before they act in this 1s episode. For me the others characters like Khanh, Linh's parents did even better except the main leads. Sad.

OK, well, finish ranting...LOL...

For some reasons, other supporting roles in 1st season won't appear in FY2 like SungJae or Mai JiYong etc... Maybe they will be mentioned in some scenes, I feel kind of sad too, me want  SungJae :( back.

Anyway, I still hope you keep watching till the end, hope we could see our old JunSu back in later eps. :)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/3/2016 at 2:55 PM, TTXFYoung said:

Yesterday was the last ep of a drama so called...Jippo Mutat something..since FY2 starts after that drama so nothing strange, bro. Let's watch together tonight!

About CJ E&M, yeah, I have noticed that too when I saw the poster, but I really don't care. As long as JunSu and Linh are coming back with a good (better a better) story beside it, I am good. :wub:

@Cathy Tran Check your message box here, I have sent to you a direct link of season 1.

@Table122000 @couchpotato_md @bubblegumcrash @dramalovers26 @reijeanne : Guys welcome to new journey! :)

UPDATED: CJ E&M is still Co-produced together with VTV on FY2.  Just have checked again over Press Conference day. 

Thank you chingu! I downloaded the first episode today. Im off to watch after work. Sorry for not being active but Im still here for you and our LinhSu couple!

2 hours ago, reijeanne said:

Thank you chingu! I downloaded the first episode today. Im off to watch after work. Sorry for not being active but Im still here for you and our LinhSu couple!

OMG reijeanne.... such a long time no see, so glad you are still here with us. :wub:

There are so many streaming links online, if you don't want to download just watch at the links I have posted on page 13.

Well, just found a clip that showing more impressive preview in later eps. Season 2 looks really promising. Enjoy all my friends!

On 3/11/2016 at 1:55 PM, TTXFYoung said:

Yesterday was the last ep of a drama so called...Jippo Mutat something..since FY2 starts after that drama so nothing strange, bro. Let's watch together tonight!

About CJ E&M, yeah, I have noticed that too when I saw the poster, but I really don't care. As long as JunSu and Linh are coming back with a good (better a better) story beside it, I am good. :wub:

@Cathy Tran Check your message box here, I have sent to you a direct link of season 1.

@Table122000 @couchpotato_md @bubblegumcrash @dramalovers26 @reijeanne : Guys welcome to new journey! :)

UPDATED: CJ E&M is still Co-produced together with VTV on FY2.  Just have checked again over Press Conference day. 

Of course they produced with CJ. But CJ not take the important roles like Season 1. (looks at the pilot and the part of Vietnam-director (i think he takes all responsible))
UPdate: I don't think you can use the red color in this forum

16 hours ago, TTXFYoung said:

OMG reijeanne.... such a long time no see, so glad you are still here with us. :wub:

There are so many streaming links online, if you don't want to download just watch at the links I have posted on page 13.

Well, just found a clip that showing more impressive preview in later eps. Season 2 looks really promising. Enjoy all my friends!

Thank you. I download it coz I want to rewatch it in my TV at home. :P

1 hour ago, reijeanne said:

Thank you. I download it coz I want to rewatch it in my TV at home. :P

Great to know. Have you watched 1st ep? 3rd ep will be aired today. JunSu got hit by a van in the last min of ep2. Linh will come to Korea after knowing JunSu is in surgery in 3rd ep.

I know the "amnesia" thing is quite odd, I don't like it either, but anyway how could they produce a whole season with 38 episodes if our main leads were reunion right in the 1st ep. LOL... 

Can't wait for tonight episode... Hopefully Engsub for you guys will be out soon. :)

OMG.

3rd ep was so so dramatic so thrilled, the story goes really well in right direction, so far so good in my opinion.

After watching 3 eps, safely to say that the spirit of season 2 is different from season 1, more mature and deeper. Can't wait for the next week.

So happy to see a best friend Miso standing in JunSu's side again, but at the same time so sad for not having Sung Jae in this season. :(

If you are not satisfied at 1st ep like me, I hope you gust don't give up just yet. 3rd episode will bring you something really new that encourage you to keep watching for sure.;)

In ep 4, after a major surgery, JunSu still has a brain injury and is getting treatment, he has short-term memory loss, all the time in his memory after 20 years old is gone. At the end of ep 4, JunSu went to America for the treatment, and there after 2 years trying to be recovered, he accidentally meets Cynthia (Korean interior designer) in a bar.

t9aobxO.png

I have  an acquaintance her son got traffic accident, his family was told to be prepared that he could be dead at anytime, but luckily after surgery, he slowly has recovered, however he only remembers things in the past when he was teenager. 

So what JunSu has suffered for me it makes sense.

1 hour ago, samzi85 said:

Probably a silly question, but do you think you can watch this without having watched season 1?

Hello,

Season 2 is filmed for one reason only, and that is to continue the beautiful love story of the main leads- Linh and Su of season 1. The open-ending of season 1 drived the fans crazy. If you want to try watching this drama, I would recomended you to watch the first season to get the idea of it. If not, you won't be able to understand the twisted love of Linh and Su. Like some international fans have said, FY1 is worth to watch. :)

In case you want to try, this link has full 36 eps of FY 1 and updated ongoing eps of FY2.

http://www.dailymotion.com/jay-te

The biggest issue with the drama is that it might turn you off from listening to the Vietnamese dubbing. :D

Ep 5.

Sad to see Linh suffered the whole episode.

She has worked and studied so hard. Her purpose was to get a good job and to be able to apply for US visa, so she could take care of JunSu in America. 

She finally got an offer to work in a big investing corporation, which has office in America. While waiting for approval to move to America, JunSu's mom advices Linh that she better forget about him, since after all those years, he still can't remember the time with Linh, his depression almost got him killed so many times. However, his condition was getting better thanks to Cynthia. That's why JunSu's mom doesn't want to see  Linh suffering at the end.

5 years far away from JunSu in season 1, now in ss2, 4 more years of being aparted due to JunSu's treatment,  their love went thru all 9 heartbroken years. I can't imaging how a girl could survive like this.

Linh doesn't want to give up her love, but she can't do anything since JunSu now has another girlfriend in America.

Next ep: Cynthia will get an offer to work in Vietnam as an interior designer for a resort, where Linh is in charge of marketing. JunSu will come together with Cynthia, he will meet her (Linh) there and fall in love with her all over again.

@AnnieLDN  Friend, from ep 5 you would see your favorite place Intercontinetal Danang again, since Linh now is working there as a Marketing leader of Area B.

No longer being a soft girl, Linh now has become an independent strong-minded 29 years woman who is focused on pursuing career ambition. I like Linh that way, a professional staff bonus a strict personality. 

w77YPTw.png?1

GFdYcXr.png?1

bBjDkMX.png?1

KTb4t28.png?1

ZXBHO3K.png?1

In fact, I desired to watch Forever young Season 2 but felt little disappointed when finishing watching the 1st episode because I could not find the love chemistry between Linh and Junsu. Maybe at the first time after 2-3 years, two main actor and actress must learn how to get acquainted again to each other to find the love spirit among them.

Sometimes, I did want to drop off this drama but my son kept his love to this season so he kept asking me to watch with him and I continued to watch to 4th episode. Unfortunately I could not watch the 5th ones. I will save my free time to watch it online and perhaps if it can attract me again like Season 1 except stupid ending :angry: 

But I still do hope when there are more roles of other persons relating to love net around Linh and Junsu, this film is more exciting and attractive. 

@dodomummim: I hear you. Frankly speaking, 1st ep was quite a disappointment in term of the chemistry of the main leads compared to season 1. There was so many things that I didn't like in 1st ep, it was a minus point the worst ep so far.

However after watching 2nd ep and so on, my mood of watching was getting better. I just finished watching 6th ep. The last scene when Linh ran into JunSu's arm hugged him, told him how much she has missed him.... well, then JunSu icily said: get out of me... really broke my heart. I just hope JunSu would recognize her soon, or at least please lets just fall for her again.:angry:

ttxep622-1479916089889.jpg

10 hours ago, TTXFYoung said:

@dodomummim: I hear you. Frankly speaking, 1st ep is quite a disappointment in term of the chemistry of the main leads compare to season 1. There is so many things that I don't like in 1st ep, it was a minus point the worst ep so far.

However after watching 2nd ep and so on, my mood of watching was getting better. I just finished watching 6th ep. The last scene when Linh ran into JunSu's arm hugged him, told him how much she has missed him.... well, then JunSu icily said: get out of me... really broke my heart. I just hope JunSu would recognized her soon, or at least please lets just fall for her again.:angry:

But when watching the dance scene of Junsu and Cinthya, I found out that it's her that saved his life and turn a whole strange new life page of Junsu. If I were Linh, I would have stopped loving Junsu and would find another better man who loves her best. 

But I totally agree with you because at the ending scene of 6th episode, my heart seemed to break when Linh holds Junsu but he cannot remember who she is. Poor her and also her youth for missing him :(

@dodomummim 

That's true, although we all know that JunSu and Linh will get back together at the end, but somehow I feel really bad for Cynthia, JunSu has recovered all thanks to her.

This time coming to Vietnam, beside the work they also look like a couple enjoying their honeymoon. So I agree with you, if I were Linh, I would let him be like this and accept another good man, but not that playboy Phong, OMG. 

Anyway, the writers wrote this script for season 2, all because they want to make it up for all misery that JunSu had been thru in season 1 because of Linh. :D

So I am good with what Linh does suffer until the day JunSu regains his memory :phew:.

By the way, thanks for being here to rant with me, so I don't have to perform a monologue LOL....

Waiting to ep7 tonight. 

Archived