[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

Update ep 23.

For staying a while in Hanoi for making film, Khanh also moves to an apartment in the same building where Linh goes to work. What he does is in purpose. In Khanh's mind, Jun Su and Linh were a couple, but not anymore, they broke up from 5 years ago for whatever reason, it doesn't matter now. He takes the advantage of being a closed friend and doesn't hesitate to show his sheer determination in pursuing Linh. He thinks Jun Su might come here just simply for work, Jun Su's appearance might have nothing to do with Linh. If Khanh doesn't tell Jun Su about Linh's information, nothing worst will happen, since Jun Su only comes here for a while and then go back, everything will be safely fine. But Khanh never knows that Jun Su also stays in the same building, he will find out his girlfriend who he still loves so much... that is the main reason why Jun Su comes to Vietnam this second time.

Speaking of Jun Su, it turns out 5 years ago after debuting he came to Linh's house in Vietnam to see her. Unluckily that time Linh family already sold the house and moved to another place, so he could not find her. This time, he hopes if this drama getting aired in Vietnam, Linh would watch and come to find him... In fact Jun Su simply thinks the day Linh left him with no single word just because her family was bankrupt, mom was sick... or probably Linh felt inferior to him... However, Jun Su doesn't know there was other reason that made her not once contact with him since then...

About Linh's feeling towards Khanh, he was a great oppa helping her during the time in Korea, now he treats her more gentle, not hesitate to express his love plus her parents are more than happy if their only daughter dates Khanh. Such in long time Linh haven't seen her parents being that happy, Khanh is an ideal son-in-law who will bring the happiness and a better life to their daughter...  Although Linh doesn't feel in love with Khanh yet, but his appearance also gives Linh a comfortable and warm feeling, more than everything, Khanh is the great man that every girl would dream of to have.

Anyway, life is always unpredictable for all of them. At the late night when Jun Su comes home from a long walk thinking about his girlfriend, when he misses her the most, he sees a girl closing the coffee shop's door, when she turns back... that is Linh, they finally get to see each other after 5 years...

9hz1GsE.png

e3x5gTw.png

6ku9Zde.png

AXnK0IO.jpg

VCYie5n.jpg

GU2gtNp.jpg

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw episode 26 and 27, waiting for episode 28....the ending of episode 27 makes me so anxious. linh please choose Junsu!

Hi there :)

Glad to know you were able to watch the newest episodes since I haven't updated 26, 27yet. 

FYI: The next 4 eps would be out within tomorrow or the day after and following the rest will be released very soon... we are almost done my friend^^

I know, these episodes from 20 up to date really give us heart attack right? 

No matter how many time I rewatch the 27''s ending, my heart is always broken, adding with some other crazy sad scenes... Poor Junsu, this drama really knows how to give us heart attack.

Anyway, I guess you do enjoy watching it :D

I watched episode 1-25 in two days and was ecstatic when i saw episode 26 and 27 uploaded. episode 20 onward has been a roller coaster ride, poor Junsu he loves Linh so much...makes me want to shake some sense in her. I hope its a happy ending for our couple. I mostly watch Thai lakorns but im loving Linhsu so much.

Thanks for Bringing  English sub to  non vietnamese fans

Update ep 26

yxvUnyg.jpg

OjVtXnj.jpg

Well, here is a mistake at engsub, when Junsu finds her to talk, Linh refuses and she says ... I will call the security instead of "secretary" =)) lolol... These words hurt JunSu the most... well all these episode from 20 up to date really hurt our LinhSu fans' heart...

7aL7V2U.jpg

"...To attain my dream to be a singer, love is impossible, you already went back to Vietnam, we should live well at our own position..."" this fake message that Linh received from JunSu 5 years ago made she believe he also chose to break up with her...

uCotaCW.jpg

This is the heart-attack scene, when Junsu uses the conversation that is supposed to talk with V actress according to the script, to express his pain and anger to Linh who never once tells him her problems and the true reason of why she left him... no doubt Kang Tae Oh's acting stole 100% heart of all audiences in this scene... such an emotional scene!!!! 

M3BJAgK.jpg

Y2qGvQn.jpg

tkUMAYm.jpg

Khanh invites production team coming for a dinner and announces Linh is his girlfriend.

ti1ME6J.jpg

Update ep 27 

This ep, I only update the last ending scene that for me is one of the most emotional scenes in this drama. 

When Sung Jae calls her to ask for about medicines shop at the late night then his phone lost the connection, Linh in hurry comes to JunSu house bringing some medicines for him. Seeing him in high fever laying in the bed, Linh feels hurt... While she cooks for Junsu some porridge to eat, he awakes and comes out...

JunSu can't believes in his eyes Linh is standing there ... JunSu asks Linh for not leaving him, begging her to stay ... then Sung Jae comes in with Khanh...

Such a heart broken scene, no matter how many time I watch this ending, it still brings tears to my eyes, poor JunSu...

nZmvmyV.jpg

bt180DH.jpg

uB0CYzi.jpg

bE1gxTE.jpg

NIc7pEO.jpg

NsFZZKK.jpg

Well, if people only see my capturing pictures, they don't get the real emotion behind each picture. People might only think ... OK that is some kind of love between those main casts... But in fact, if you do watch the whole drama from beginning to the end, you will get the amazing feeling and love that the main casts have portrayed during each episode, you will feel in love with LinhSu like all my friends who has given the drama a try... ^^  

I watched episode 1-25 in two days and was ecstatic when i saw episode 26 and 27 uploaded. episode 20 onward has been a roller coaster ride, poor Junsu he loves Linh so much...makes me want to shake some sense in her. I hope its a happy ending for our couple. I mostly watch Thai lakorns but im loving Linhsu so much.

You know that, its always really hard to choose between two ideal men lol... I have to confess with you that Linh was hated by so many Vfans during all these 16 episodes of 5 years later, they got angry with her unclear choice getting stuck between those two guys, people wanted to see her making up with Jun Su immediately, they couldn't stand to see Jun Su suffering that pain... lol ... they felt tired with Linh crying all the time...lol... 

Anyway, I truly sympathy her in this case. I still think its too hard for her to handle, do you notice the look that Linh has at him when he says ... "Please don't leave me"... Well, she feels incredulous, Jun Su was the one who suggested a breaking up thing first, according to that fake message of course. Why now '' Please stay..." ??? She doesn't dare to believe that he comes here mainly to find her. .. She is so confused now, she still loves Jun Su a lot but she also scares ...

Not to say, he is now a big Hallyu star, and she a poor Vietnamese casual girl. Unlike before there is a big distance between them. Will KM company leave them along .. NO!... will his fans leave her along?... NO! ...  Also her family condition now makes Linh feel inferior in front of Jun Su... that is always the main case... 

You know that, its always really hard to choose between two ideal men lol... I have to confess with you that Linh was hated by so many Vfans during all these 16 episodes of 5 years later, they got angry with her unclear choice getting stuck between those two guys, people wanted to see her making up with Jun Su immediately, they couldn't stand to see Jun Su suffering that pain... lol ... they felt tired with Linh crying all the time...lol... 

Anyway, I truly sympathy her in this case. I still think its too hard for her to handle, do you notice the look that Linh has at him when he says ... "Please don't leave me"... Well, she feels incredulous, Jun Su was the one who suggested a breaking up thing first, according to that fake message of course. Why now '' Please stay..." ??? She doesn't dare to believe that he comes here mainly to find her. .. She is so confused now, she still loves Jun Su a lot but she also scares ...

Not to say, he is now a big Hallyu star, and she a poor Vietnamese casual girl. Unlike before there is a big distance between them. Will KM company leave them along .. NO!... will his fans leave her along?... NO! ...  Also her family condition now makes Linh feel interior in front of Jun Su... that is always the main case... 

I also have the same feeling for Linh and overrate Nha Phuong's interior acting, it's so subtle and touching. Especially, i am impressed by her sorrowful eyes, they're so beautiful when she cried in some scenes. Hey! it's true that Linh Su couple haunted me for a long time, i'm still watching it again even untill now!

I also have the same feeling for Linh and overrate Nha Phuong's interior acting, it's so subtle and touching. Especially, i am impressed by her sorrowful eyes, they're so beautiful when she cried in some scenes. Hey! it's true that Linh Su couple haunted me for a long time, i'm still watching it again even untill now!

I agree with you on this one.

Although Nha Phuong isn't that stunning, but she has very beautiful eyes with a sweet pretty smile, I also didn't like her at the beginning when I read she was cast to this role, but she had won me over right after few first episodes. I don't get why Vfans complained she was overreacted, just shake my head ... I have seen plenty other actress acting even more overreacted in Kdramas.

Haha... you are not along, my friend! This drama might not really attract people at the first place, but once when you give a try and keep watching it till ep 20, its hard for not to get addicted. So many other international fans also feel the same like us. I really hope there will be an official confirmation about FY2 soon, so we can meet our LinhSu again.

What I love about this drama is their love is portrayed very real, we can feel and understand their endless love, LinhSu took us on their difficult love journey from beginning to the end. When LinhSu enjoyed their sweet young time in Korea, we enjoyed it too, when they suffer their pain in Vietnam, we have heart attack... I like this kind of oldshool love dramas, unlike in some other series we have to convince ourself that the main leads are in love, because the writer and director set that up and force the audiences to feel their non-emotional love... 

@dramalovers26  and others

Eps 28 - 31 are on uploading process... please stay tuned to watch them in few hours. Only 5 episodes left and coming really soon too, then we complete this little project.

Enjoy them all my friends and don't forget to share with us how do you feel after watching the whole 36 episodes ^^ OK you don't have to do it if you don't want to...lolol...

I am too lazy to capture all the scenes, and its not really necessary now. I will capture some images that I like randomly when I can.

Happy watching!

@TTXFYoung, I will post my thoughts after I finish watching this drama! Episode 26 when Junsu was acting but actually looking at Linh and  he asked why she left and that he still 5 years later could not let that go really broke my heart. The anger, the sadness...poor guy, I really want the young, happy free care Junsu back. 

@TTXFYoung, I will post my thoughts after I finish watching this drama! Episode 26 when Junsu was acting but actually looking at Linh and  he asked why she left and that he still 5 years later could not let that go really broke my heart. The anger, the sadness...poor guy, I really want the young, happy free care Junsu back. 

Can't wait for your thoughts my friend!

That moment in Episode 26 is the most impressive heart-broken scene in the whole drama, and I think it deserves to be captured ... such is a touching moment when they break down into tears...

Forgive me for uploading such many images.... 

8bY73iz.jpg

2YGr2E8.jpg

ukOSrtS.jpg

kmkiYpv.jpg

EyNsSzB.jpg

3FWFl0s.jpg

LYV9xxe.jpg

n9zgDEH.jpg

Cl6PJhh.jpg

VJlhMTt.jpg

hVkdCy2.jpg

OBLnUcX.jpg

IYxONLm.jpg

BcIq6YR.jpg

2Pd4uOd.jpg

2yVIl1i.jpg

35k9zGX.jpg

hOXig1i.jpg

c98SM92.jpg

WO2lVfF.jpg

gFLKwFn.jpg

3mvp5pQ.jpg

UC1S7F9.jpg

1pH966P.jpg

That was very impressive acting, thanks for capturing it. just finshed episode 30 and can't believe how manipulating Misoo is. Also Khanh is way too possessive and pushy. If he truely love Linh than he should let her be with Junsu, yet all he care abour is what he wants. He forced her to accept the engagement ring now he's forcing her to quit her job and marry him....he's so cunning to use her parents because he knows Linh cannot and do not want to make her parents sad.

O

Haha, I have to confess with you again that almost all Vietnamese characters in this drama were hated, people got angry at all of them, Linh, Khanh, Linh parents, Linh's talkative cousin and friend... etc... They even said that, if Linh's mom likes Khanh that much why don't they let her marry Khanh instead of Linh ...=)))))) OMG....

Anyway, you will be satisfied when you get to watch the next episode... Just forget everything and enjoy their happiness moment ahead... :)) 

I promise you will have a big smile and that sweet couple will heal our broken heart....ok well..just temporary... but we don't care just enjoy some happiness first... lol...

@TTXFYoung, thanks for the Eng Sub, I finished watching episode 32, scared to watch episode 33 because Linh's mother seems a little crazy. I think she will be a big part of the reason why Linh can't be with Junsu...watching episode 32 shows how much Linh and Junsu belongs together. Linh is only truly happy when she is with him, her smiles, the emotions in her eyes when she looks at him. I wonder why she hasn't told him she loves him when Junsu told her so many times already that he loves her. It's sad, but I think Junsu loves Linh more than she loves him. Poor guy, I have a feeling his heart will be broken again. 

@TTXFYoung, thanks for the Eng Sub, I finished watching episode 32, scared to watch episode 33 because Linh's mother seems a little crazy. I think she will be a big part of the reason why Linh can't be with Junsu...watching episode 32 shows how much Linh and Junsu belongs together. Linh is only truly happy when she is with him, her smiles, the emotions in her eyes when she looks at him. I wonder why she hasn't told him she loves him when Junsu told her so many times already that he loves her. It's sad, but I think Junsu loves Linh more than she loves him. Poor guy, I have a feeling his heart will be broken again. 

Please keep in mind that no matter how much you are angry at this drama, the sequel will be out in 2016. I hope you will stay here with us to talk about FY2 until it is released. ^^

About Linh, I agree with you, I heard only one time she said to Jun Su ... I love you too... when she was going out with him in the episode 17. I hate the fact that she doesn't tell him "I love you" again in the whole part later, that is not fair, Jun Su deserves to be heard that confession at least once again. Like you I am still mad.... GRGRGR...

About Linh mother, her parents misunderstood that Linh accepted Khanh's proposal, but she still goes out with Jun Su, then her mother is very mad. Adding to this, Jun Su is a big star, her mom doesn't have faith in him, she believes that a famous man would not bring the happiness to her daughter, the life circumstances between them is just by far different... I don't agree with her mother's behavior when she finds out the truth, but well at some points I think her mother is right, I hope we could discuss about it more later when you finish all 36 episodes.

One question, do you feel satisfied with ep 32? LOL... 

Archived