[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

TTXFYoung

I just love every single detail in your comment and I can guess you were talking about the episode 9 because I have been watching this countless times. 

Just like lightning, Junsu is smitten by the hug Linh gives him on Namsan tower, but he fall head over heels for her when he can't take his eyes off Linh in graceful 'ao dai'. From that  evening on, he has eyes only for her and starts doing weird and funny things. 

It seems you enjoy the show as much as we did. Hopefully the English subbed version will be uploaded very soon so that you won't be late for work anymore ;)

Thank you! Yes. I was talking about Episode 9. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and of course Linhsu so much! :wub: I'm certain of that because when I watch dramas I always skip the scenes that are not those of the leads but Im not like that in this drama. I love all the scenes and interactions between all the characters. It would be great to have an English subbed version because I missed a lot of episodes again because of my work though I don't know if I can wait long haha. :sweatingbullets:  I'm late twice a week because of this drama. I should adjust my schedule. I know I'm desperate. :tears: Well, anyway..:P

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I was finally able to watch it on TV! I arrived late in my work though haha. Anyway, Junsu is so cute, he's falling for Linh but wont admit it. Sigh..They are fighting again. Junsu is saying things that he doesnt mean which hurts Linh. Linh to Junsu: "Do you really hate me that much?" :tears: Anyway, Linh is so pretty in her pink dress (ao dai?) Junsu is stunned. Oh no the family is teasing Linh and Khanh. Junsu is vey funny acting jealous. By the way, the Vietnamese girl Mai is so beautiful! That lucky student Ji Yong.

Anyway Im enjoying this show very much. I hope it will also be available in the internet with English Subs or else I will continue to be late in my work LOL.

Dear,

So happy to know you are finally able to watch it. If you keep watching till the end you will understand why we have been trying to promote this drama that much. I am still so upset and don't get why CJ E&M did decide to broadcast the show in the early morning?? !!(Shake my head)

I still hope that someone else will upload the show with Engsub online later. 

Anyway, glad to know you enjoy this show, please share your feeling with us so that we all can keep the topic busy until we find Engsub online for the others.

Right now my busy schedule doesn't allow me to keep updating anything related, but if you and other friends here could talk more about the show in detail that would be great.

Yeah from the episode 9 you will find the drama getting more and more interesting... you will laugh out loud when Junsu tries to play a cool guy in front of the girl, very childish but also very cute... I still laugh so hard everytime I rewatch these scenes... so funny...

Thank you. I know. They should air this drama in the evening instead like the other dramas. Or at least have a replay in the weekends. Im willing to watch even during early dawn just not in the morning when it''s time to go to school or work. :(

By the way, I would like to thank you for creating this Soompi thread and also the others who visit this forum. This is my first Vietnamese drama. Well half-Korean and half-Vietnamese. I love watching Asian dramas (Korean, Japanese and Chinese) but I have never tried a Vietnamese drama before.  I admit that at first I was not used hearing the Vietnamese dub but I did not find it uncomfortable to my surprise. I realized that Vietnam language is beautiful too and of course the people as well. For now the episodes are still in Korea. Im looking forward to see the Vietnam scenes. :)

Oh I see what you mean when Junsu tries to act cool like when he cornered her to the wall and said dialogues he thought are cool haha he's very funny. Sometimes he's like a kid. But I can't get annoyed at Junsu at all. I find their bickering very cute. What more if they start to act lovey dovey!? Gosh. :wub:

Hope nothing turns bad on that belated work day of yours keke :D. Remind me so much of my Forever Young days, I did try my best to take a good nap at my office instead of go out and have lunch with ppls, just because I don't have much time left since I have a fulltime job and 2 kids to take care for afterwork. So my out of work & out of duties (as a normally super busy mom) time is almost zero. To have extra time on FY and anything related to FY stuffie, I willingly cut off my time for sleep :D. And can't you believe that after that "nap-at-noon" times (nearly half a year), I said bye bye to some kilos (lucky me!)? My dearly colleagues shout out at me coz I skip lunches for days and call me a kind of crazy for love one (lol). Dang! she's right in every single word. I just feel like I'm in love again that I don't need any food or sleep, and all I do is waiting for "my love" till the day he "comes". Sometimes I just suddenly smile for nothing. =)) . And yet I'm nothing more than a foolish for love (w FYoung). haha totally getting back all those young days of mine! 

update : today I see a Thai fan girl who travelled all the way from Thai to Korean just to wait outside Fantagio (KTO's company) to see Tae Oh and get his autograph and hug and do selfie thing with him. Teeny fangirl in me was sooo jealous and I've just made a wish If I could be at that age again, I'd do same thing like her :)). She reminds me so much of Linh waiting outside the company to wait for her "Eunhuyk oppa". Cute ! but poor me, I'm not a teengirl anymore and maybe with TaeOh standing right at my place I think I would never get enough courage to run to him and ask for autograph or selfie or anything else huuuu.How poooor an old fan is!

Thank you for worrying about my work. Who needs sleep and food when you have your crack drama to watch? Yes. Im also a fool in love for this drama and Im only at Episode 13. From time to time I check out youth dramas because it reminds me of my youth/teenage years when I was still attending school although mine is not that eventful as what portrayed in dramas. I also had fun experiences but mostly I devoted my time to studying. Sigh. I should have tried to act crazy with friends and fall in love too (with someone like Junsu). LOL what am I talking about? Anyway, among those youth dramas, FY is the best!

If I see Kang Tae Oh Im sure Im going to freeze in the spot. Haha. I remember watching 5urprise in Afher School Lucky or Not but I cant remember him. I guess I was too focused with Seo Kang Joon at that time haha. But Kang Tae Oh, now that I have come to know you, you cannot escape anymore. ;) And Linh, hope to see more of her too! Much better if it's the two of them again in a drama. FY Season 2 COME!!!

Episode 13 Ramblings, Reaction and maybe Recap

Linh, Tiffany, Junsu's family and K in the police station. (What are they doing at the police station? What happened in Episodes 11 and 12?) The K guy is hurt and he's blaming Linh. Oh so Linh broke into KM. Junsu is angry. Junsu's parents apologize for Junsu. They made a settlement. (That K guy is really despicable.)

They return to the house. Linh apologized to Junsu. Junsu tells Linh: 1. You must do everything I say. 2. You should not get out of my sight. Junsu attached something to Linh's phone. LOL it creates noise as soon as they are certain distance apart. Linh wants to take it out but Junsu said that it will explode haha.

Khanh arrives home. Aw. He waited for her. They were going to watch a movie to cheer up Linh. Khanh is disappointed and ignores Linh. (I kinda understand that feeling. It's not that person's fault but still you cant help but feel disappointed.)

The intern was photographed womanizing in the club. (So if one in your group misbehaves, the others also get scolded? Well when one gets into trouble it will also harm the other members. It's hard to be in an idol group.)

Oh so Professor Yoon is not Khanh's father? It's another man and he's also dead. Poor Khanh.

Silly Junsu acting cool. He remembers the time when Linh was about to get hit by a motorcycle. Watch out. It's dangerous! (Yes a kiddie bike is dangerous.) Junsu: People die from silly things. Walk slowly. Ill protect you. (AWW and LOL)

Ji Yong! You cant have good grades and money at the same time. (It's hard to become a working student.)

Junsu is keeping Linh near him at all times. Linh shows her beautiful drawing. Junsu is being so obvious and Miso is jealous?

Miso to Junsu: Do you like Linh? Junsu: Yes. (He's not denying it!?) Miso: WHAT!? But she's Vietnamese. Junsu: So what? (Yeah. So what? But hey they cut the scene? There should be more to that right? That's it? Ok.)

Linh goes to Tiffany. They're worried that Junsu will find out. Hmm..What's the deal with the scrapbook?

Hung joins Mai, Khanh and Prof in their lunch in Miso's mom's restaurant. Miso's mom: Who is he? Is he your boyfriend, Mai? Mai: Nope. (OUCH.) Miso's mom: He's handsome. Hung: But Mai doesn't think so. LOL. (If Hung is courting Mai and Jun Hee is following Ji Yong around, how did Mai x Ji Yong happened? Im curious.)

Junsu comes to KM. They want him back. He's the best dancer after all. They want him to become a part of an international group. Junsu declines because he is not a product. They pointed his mistakes and did not recognize his talent. KM insisted that they know that Junsu wants to dance again because of the scrapbook. (Oh so that scrapbook of Junsu was made by Linh and Tiffany. That's why they broke into KM.)

Junsu looks for Linh. She's with Tiffany. Junsu finds her thanks to the beeping thing. Run and chase. Junsu finally caught Linh. He knows what she did. Linh (and I) are scared because Junsu looks very angry and look like want to hit someone BUT!

Junsu: From now on, forget about Eunhyuk. BECOME MY FAAAAANNNN!!!! (EPIC) Me and Linh: :blink:

So sorry about this. I was very happy that I was able to watch an episode fully, I just wanted to try to do a recap but somehow it turned into this. :P

@ seirranime : :wub:

Thank you so much for your recap ep13. Haha I am so glad that you was happy watching ep 13.

Yeah Junsu was so funny in every moment when he was with Linh  like you said. Haha... We can't help but falling in love with Junsu after all the funny scenes right?  LOL...

Hope you won't miss episode 14,  which is the most specially ep when Junsu and Linh had their very 1st kiss... :D:wub:

Junsu again will make you laugh by his insane  acts towards Linh, seriously they are just tooooooo cute together until ep. 19.... Then from ep 20 the drama turns into a story about 5 years later... prepare yourself that sad scenes will appear... 

Anyway, we are so lucky to have you here and so happy to know you also like this drama like us... such a shame when a good drama getting treated airing in the 8 am like this... So mad...Grrrr!

You don't have to watch another Vdrama, just this one FY... hehe... I don't either... I am only waiting to 2nd season to fullfill all my wishes for Linh-Su couple then I could turn back to my old habbit... :P

Now I know beside us there will be still some international fans like you also look forward to 2nd season... we will have a lot of fun to talk and wait and maybe get angry together then... haha...

@ seirranime : :wub:

Thank you so much for your recap ep13. Haha I am so glad that you was happy watching ep 13.

Yeah Junsu was so funny in every moment when he was with Linh  like you said. Haha... We can't help but falling in love with Junsu after all the funny scenes right?  LOL...

Hope you won't miss episode 14,  which is the most specially ep when Junsu and Linh had their very 1st kiss... :D:wub:

Junsu again will make you laugh by his insane  acts towards Linh, seriously they are just tooooooo cute together until ep. 19.... Then from ep 20 the drama turns into a story about 5 years later... prepare yourself that sad scenes will appear... 

Anyway, we are so lucky to have you here and so happy to know you also like this drama like us... such a shame when a good drama getting treated airing in the 8 am like this... So mad...Grrrr!

You don't have to watch another Vdrama, just this one FY... hehe... I don't either... I am only waiting to 2nd season to fullfill all my wishes for Linh-Su couple then I could turn back to my old habbit... :P

Now I know beside us there will be still some international fans like you also look forward to 2nd season... we will have a lot of fun to talk and wait and maybe get angry together then... haha...

You're welcome! Yes! I was also able to watch Episode 14 today!!! KISS Kyaaa!!!

Wait what separation of 5 years!? 5 years!? :crazy: Why, how!?

Has Season 2 been really confirmed? I hope so!

Episode 14

Linh and Junsu went back home. Linh asks Junsu if she will return to KM.

Junsu:NO. Why do you want me me to join?

Linh: Because it's your dream. You look very cool when you dance. (Super agree!)

Junsu: If you agree to be my fan.

Linh: It's none of my business.

Junsu: It's also your business. (Oh Junsu what do you mean by that?) :wub:

Junsu walks to his room while Linh receives a call none other than by Junsu. Linh: If you're in your room, why do you have to call!?

Junsu asked Linh what is the place she wants to visit for autumn fieldtrip. Linh remembers the first drama she watched (Winter Sonata), the very beautiful place in Korea, Nami Island. And so their class goes to Nami Island.

Prof to Khanh: Did you decide to go to Nami because of Linh? keke

Linh is very shouting happily in the boat. Junsu is sticking to her.

They play fun games. During dodgeball, it's Junsu and Miso in green team versus Khanh and Linh in blue team. Junsu had a chance to hit the opponent to win but he cannot hit Linh with the ball. In the end, Linh and Khan's team wins. Junsu's teammates blames him but Junsu is very happy.

In the evening, the class tells Junsu to dance. He danced with a cap then passed the cap to Linh and make her dance too. Miso watches them in a bad mood. Khanh is jealous. Prof asked him to walk with him. Prof shares to Khanh that he has made mistakes. He was scared to tell the truth. (About Khanh's father)

Junsu takes Linh and surprises her with a beautiful view of the lake.(So romantic!)  He acts like a gentleman putting a jacket on Linh because it's cold.

Linh: You're making me shy.

Junsu: Im going to act kindly from now on. :wub:

They sit down and talk.

Junsu: I lied to you. I was not kicked out of KM because of you. I like myself when I dance. I was better than the others (other trainees).

Junsu only thought about dancing and becoming the best among the trainees but soon he realized that there is no joy in what he was doing so he quit. Then..

Junsu: Be my super fan.

Linh: Im only loyal to Eunhyuk!

Junsu: *kisses Linh KYAAAAAA :wub:

Junsu: I already told you not to like anyone. Only call my name. I will become Lee Junsu who dances for you. AAWWWW :wub:

(Wait Linh is not angry with the kiss? Is it because the feelings are mutual?) :wub:

The two lovebirds lies down to sleep but did not sleep yet because they are remembering their sweet moment. (So are they a couple now? Boyfriend-girlfriend?)

In the morning, Linh is obviously looking around for Junsu but he's nowhere. Sung Jae said that Junsu left early in the morning. Prof tells them to walk around. To make them motivated, he put red pearls. If they find it, they can exchange it with movie tickets.

Linh walks alone looking for the pearl. Khanh spotted her. He gives her a flower because it's woman's day. But then Junsu appears with a couple bike and invites Linh to ride with him. Poor Khanh was left alone.

Linh and Junsu in a date!!!!! :wub: (They really are officially a couple now right?)

Linh was very happy to go to the place where the Winter Sonata drama was in. She spotted the kissing snowman and snowwoman from the drama. They take pictures. Linh wants to go back there in winter where there will be snow. Junsu promised to take her. Junsu tries to kiss her, copying the scene from the drama. Sweet run and chase between the two. (Junsu is kinda bipolar right?) :sweatingbullets:

Back in Seoul, Ji Yong picks a flower in the garden and gives it to Ms. Mai. But there's more. He also gave her a (hair clip?) (Sweet.

Im also excited of their love story.)

Junsu returns the bike while Linh was left to draw. Miso and Sung Jae picks her up because their boat is going to leave soon. Linh left her notebook. Miso saw it but instead of picking it up, she just leaves it there. (Oh no Miso, don't!) They go to the boat but then Linh realized that her notebook is missing. She goes back for it and asked Miso to tell the others to wait for her but she did not! :angry:

Khanh makes a headcount and noticed that Linh is missing. Junsu realized it too and was about to look for Linh but then Miso pretends to have a stomachache which distracted Junsu. (Oh Miso please realize that you are just a GOOD FRIEND to Junsu.)

Before the boat sails, Khanh managed to jump and goes to look for Linh. Junsu wants to jump too but he was blocked by the Prof.

The End.

Oh no Miso why!? I actually like you because you are a cool friend to Junsu and Sung Jae. I understand that she has a long time crush in Junsu but still leaving Linh in Nami all alone is just way overboard. :mellow:

Sigh.. another cliffhanger. But why this drama has no preview? :tears:

@seirranime: some of the episodes has no preview for the next. The director just wanted ppl to get curious.

Linh also has fallen for JunSu before that kiss, you could rewatch ep 12 without subtilte to get to know. Thats why Linh had accepted JunSu's kiss like official...

I just have to go now, just want to tell you that you can skip ep 16 but other than that every single ep is really worth to watch...

Love your Recap ep 14 so much... Thanks!

You're welcome! Yes! I was also able to watch Episode 14 today!!! KISS Kyaaa!!!

Wait what separation of 5 years!? 5 years!? :crazy: Why, how!?

Has Season 2 been really confirmed? I hope so!

FYI, the second season has been generally confirmed by VTV and personally by Nha Phuong on her Instagram acc. She said to a Philippines fan that Season 2 will be airing in Vietnam next Summer. In the last Ep, there was about few minutes for the main actor/ess to say farewell to the audience. Kang Tae Oh has said that "maybe there'd be a chance for seeing each other in the season 2". So ...we're quite sure that we could see them back together again (not so) soon *praying* *praying*.

By now, what you have to do is enjoy the lovely moments of the two loving birds. About the 5years thing... just wait and cry... I've fallen so hard for Junsu by the last 16episodes. It's worth watching although those last eps were almost tears. The only lighten spot is episode 32 and some first minutes from ep 33. Our "Junsu" acting skill has improved after each episode. Kang Tae Oh's beyond awesome IMO.

FYI, the second season has been generally confirmed by VTV and personally by Nha Phuong on her Instagram acc. She said to a Philippines fan that Season 2 will be airing in Vietnam next Summer. In the last Ep, there was about few minutes for the main actor/ess to say farewell to the audience. Kang Tae Oh has said that "maybe there'd be a chance for seeing each other in the season 2". So ...we're quite sure that we could see them back together again (not so) soon *praying* *praying*.

By now, what you have to do is enjoy the lovely moments of the two loving birds. About the 5years thing... just wait and cry... I've fallen so hard for Junsu by the last 16episodes. It's worth watching although those last eps were almost tears. The only lighten spot is episode 32 and some first minutes from ep 33. Our "Junsu" acting skill has improved after each episode. Kang Tae Oh's beyond awesome IMO.

That's great to know. Thank you!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just got back from a loooong trip... and everything seems quiet here :D...

@Seirranime: How about the drama schedule right now? Are you still watching it? Or ...finished? :)

Well, I can not find any site having engsub uploaded yet. So our subbing team is planning on doing Engsub for this since I can't wait  no longer.... :mellow:...

Hope some of international friends still stick with us until the Engsub being done. We will update the download link or streaming link right here.

Vietnamese fans, just give me a hand on this little project. If you are confident with your English level, welcome to  join in our subbing team.

Message me here in soompi for more detail. Thanks! :)

We don't want to give up just yet, do we?:rolleyes:

Ohh Vietnamese drama mixed with Korea?? Interesting!

Thank you for droping in...  :)

Please give a try to watch it when the Engsub is done.  The drama is enjoyable to watch, I promise.

And FYI: the season 2 of it will be aired in 2016... so I hope you could stick with us until then...

By the way:

@Emily2608 / @ Blueberrie/ @LinhSu06 / @ The others: Where are you guys?  :)  Let's join the project with us ( Kites.vn )

Guest Linhsu06

Well, just got back from a loooong trip... and everything seems quiet here :D...

@Seirranime: How about the drama schedule right now? Are you still watching it? Or ...finished? :)

Well, I can not find any site having engsub uploaded yet. So our subbing team is planning on doing Engsub for this since I can't wait  no longer.... :mellow:...

Hope some of international friends still stick with us until the Engsub being done. We will update the download link or streaming link right here.

Vietnamese fans, just give me a hand on this little project. If you are confident with your English level, welcome to  join in our subbing team.

Message me here in soompi for more detail. Thanks! :)

We don't want to give up just yet, do we?:rolleyes:

It's a great idea and i'm ready to take part in. Obviously it's uneasy and time-consuming to do subbing for all 36 episodes, so I hope many more people will get involved in the project. While waiting reply from other members, why don't we ask some fanpage admins who are probably in close contact with VTV if they can get the Engsub version from CJ E&M or whether there is any plan to broadcast the series on VTV4. 

Ohh Vietnamese drama mixed with Korea?? Interesting!

Thank you for droping in...  :)

Please give a try to watch it when the Engsub is done.  The drama is enjoyable to watch, I promise.

And FYI: the season 2 of it will be aired in 2016... so I hope you could stick with us until then...

By the way:

@Emily2608 / @ Blueberrie/ @LinhSu06 / @ The others: Where are you guys?  :)  Let's join the project with us ( Kites.vn )

Oh I understand Vietnamese..somewhat. I am part Chinese but it is hard to listen to the Vietnamese accent at times.

Oh I understand Vietnamese..somewhat. I am part Chinese but it is hard to listen to the Vietnamese accent at times. 

Oh really? Nice to know :)

So you probably could watch the drama with no issue. I posted the streaming link in the 1st page if you want to give a try.

Iam with you on that Vietnamese accent. The accent  is somehow really similar to Thai accent when you listen to. When I watched a Thai drama for the 1st time, listening to Thai accent also gave me a weird feeling, really hard to get use to it, however after listening for a while I found it very pleasant to hear too... That means I totally understand the react of any international fan when they get to watch a Vietnamese drama for the 1st time.:D

@LinhSu06 - Already sent a message to the Admin of TTX fanpage, but I doubt they ever could help us out in this case, but who knows?... Still the project is on running ... so.. :)

Oh really? Nice to know :)

So you probably could watch the drama with no issue. I posted the streaming link in the 1st page if you want to give a try.

Iam with you on that Vietnamese accent. The accent  is somehow really similar to Thai accent when you listen to. When I watched a Thai drama for the 1st time, listening to Thai accent also gave me a weird feeling, really hard to get use to it, however after listening for a while I found it very pleasant to hear too... That means I totally understand the react of any international fan when they get to watch a Vietnamese drama for the 1st time.:D

@LinhSu06 - Already sent a message to the Admin of TTX fanpage, but I doubt they ever could help us out in this case, but who knows?... Still the project is on running ... so.. :)

Can the main girl act? She looks Korean but is Vietnamese?? 

I also find Japanese hard to listen to! 

Guest theresamatala0220_stv

I really don't have an idea about this show Forever Young but one time during the first airing of the show I accidentally click the channel to channel M. I really thought that this show would be boring but I proved myself wrong especially when I saw Lee Junsu I get myself addicted and forced myself to wake up early just to watch the show. But it pisses me big time because earlier there is a power interruption so I can't able to watch the last chapter :tears::tears:. I can't wait for the english sub to be released... :)

I really don't have an idea about this show Forever Young but one time during the first airing of the show I accidentally click the channel to channel M. I really thought that this show would be boring but I proved myself wrong especially when I saw Lee Junsu I get myself addicted and forced myself to wake up early just to watch the show. But it pisses me big time because earlier there is a power interruption so I can't able to watch the last chapter :tears::tears:. I can't wait for the english sub to be released... :)

Hello there and welcome!

So happy to know that you like Forever Young that much, even forced yourself waking up that early... haha...  awesome. 

FYI: we are doing Engsub for it and hopefully the first 5 eps will be uploaded within this week. I guess you have to wait a bit till we release the last episode since doing Engsub is quite a hard work, and beside our team is also busy with other projects that can not focus only in this one. 

Anyway can you share more about what thing do you like the most in Forever Young? I can't wait to hear more from you... :D

Can the main girl act? She looks Korean but is Vietnamese??

I also find Japanese hard to listen to! 

In my opinion Yeah she can, and she is Vietnamese, you could watch it by yourself to see if she can act :D...

Dear all,

I have to bump up this thread to remind you guys for the Engsub information.

As per guiding from Soompi Mod:

Due to the rule we can not post any illegar link if it is not from Viki or Dramafever. 

However I am allowed to inform you guys as bellow:

If you would like to watch the Engsub videos, please Message me for more detail.

Hope you all do enjoy the show.

:)

Archived