Quantcast
TTXFYoung

[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

@reijeanneMychingu!!!! Dramacool just replied to me and said they will upload the drama very soon.... HooooRaaaaa....haha... I am so happy just want to share it with you :wub: ... hope you would help to recommend for friends overthere to give FY a try :D

YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! I hope it will also be downloadable so that I can save it in my laptop and phone and watch it before I go to sleep then repeat as much as I want like what I do with OTWOL. Double swoon with Junsu and Clark :wub:

Just sent a download link via PM for you my chingu ^^  Just in case you don't want to wait for Dramacool. Big Hugsss

Oh Clack and JunSu - They both stole my heart...:wub:

I kept telling myself to start this drama, but I forgot. I will start it soon, likely this week once Eccentric Daughter-in-Law ends. I need to support Tae Oh :) 

My dear MOD @LavelyShai!!!!!!!

So happy to see you here ^^  Thank you for coming by.

Don't worry mod, I can see you have a lot of dramas need to catch up, so take your time... I really hope the Vietnamese dubbing for all Korean cast, eps for Kang Tae Oh won't turn you off... ^^

If the links I sent to you don't work well, please tell me, I could send another links for you to try. ^^ :)

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 3

@TTXFYoung

My love for Tae Oh is greater than my discomfort for subs lol I think I'll be able to handle it. 

There is a rumor that 5urprise might come to Vietnam after their debuting in Japan next month, I really hope Seo Kang Joon would attend too.

5urprise did Cameo on Forever Young as a famous Kpop band in the drama, every piece of 5urprise took a part sanded Seo Kang Joon.

Here is a clip cut only them on Forever Young. Hope you enjoy ^^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35gobd_kang-tae-oh-5uprise_fun

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 3

@TTXFYoung

My love for Tae Oh is greater than my discomfort for subs lol I think I'll be able to handle it. 

There is a rumor that 5urprise might come to Vietnam after their debuting in Japan next month, I really hope Seo Kang Joon would attend too.

5urprise did Cameo on Forever Young as a famous Kpop band in the drama, every piece of 5urprise took a part sanded Seo Kang Joon.

Here is a clip cut only them on Forever Young. Hope you enjoy ^^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35gobd_kang-tae-oh-5uprise_fun

They probably will. Fantagio is doing good with putting them where they get good responses like Japan after their concert. Now with Tae Oh's popularity because of this drama, I have no doubt they'll go there for a fan meet or something. I believe Kang Joon will be there, it shouldn't affect filming for his new drama. 

I liked that clip, I noticed that each of the members cameos or makes an appearance in each other's projects like with Yooil in Kang Joon's last drama. But oh the dubs aren't as bad as I had thought, it does take some getting use to, but not bad at all. 

• Like 3

@LavelyShai

You are right.  Kang Joon also has a lot Vfans too so does 5urprise. I could see Fantagio would agree to let them doing concerts in Vietnam in the end of this year. Beside that, the production team of FY 2  surely will use their images in concerts as cameo for the drama too, that would definately be some kind of likely a concert that JunSu and his band holding in Vietnam etc.... Thing really does seem to make sence, right? I am sure Vfans will welcome 5urprise with the warmest heart.

Yeah, I really like the idea that each one could appear on other's project... really suportive and marketable for the whole band. 

Haha... well I hope you would get used to the dubs ...soon enough.. :)))

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 3

@TTXFYoung

Fantagio are opportunistic and will stick their idols/actors/actresses wherever if the situation allows them. We've seen proof of this with all the web dramas they have, their actors/actresses always make cameos and they tend to capitalize on popularity. So with 5urprise having a lot of fans in Vietnam, Fantagio will definitely send them there lol

The dubs here aren't as bad as C-dramas, can't get use to those at all. But I will start Forever Young soon, it's just been really busy lately. 

Oh there's going to be a sequel??

• Like 2

@LavelyShai

I am praying for what you just said will come true..... Praying praying... really hard...:rolleyes:

Well, whenever you have time to start FY, I hope you would survive throughout first 7 eps ... :D

YES, if you keep watching till the end, you will understand why there should be a sequel for FY.... if there is no season 2, probably I wouldn't have done all such crazy thing to promote this drama... or probably I would have been an anti fan of this drama already... lol....:D

Well, I have to admit, what I am trying to do right here, mostly is because of Kang Tae Oh...his acting was really phenomenal- from the young boy with childish personality on the whole 20 first episodes then turns to a grown man with a sadness in the heart... his acting stole our heart thats why he is loved by so many Vfans. He didn't play any role like that in his Kdramas up to date, and this kind of feeling quite like he is underestimated in overall really hurts me... I just hope by promoting this drama, other friends will give him more credit that he truly deserves.

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 2

@reijeanne

Chingu ^^ - DC just updated FY via their site... ha ha... I can't be more happier so I want to share this happiness with you :wub:

Well, beside that, this comment really means a lot to me and our subbing team, just want to share it over here too...

Hello. I am enjoying watching it and it's getting interesting with each episode. Appreciate your time and effort in subbing this awesome drama. Can't wait for the next subbed episodes. 

@Prettytal :  hope you don't mind since I spread out your message in PM over this thread. You really made my day and thank you for that.

The next eps coming soon! ^^

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 3

@reijeanne

Chingu ^^ - DC just updated FY via their site... ha ha... I can't be more happier so I want to share this happiness with you :wub:

Well, beside that, this comment really means a lot to me and our subbing team, just want to share it over here too...

Hello. I am enjoying watching it and it's getting interesting with each episode. Appreciate your time and effort in subbing this awesome drama. Can't wait for the next subbed episodes. 

@Prettytal :  hope you don't mind since I spread out your message in PM over this thread. You really made my day and thank you for that.

The next eps coming soon! ^^

Hi chingu. Unfortunately, I cannot watch and download properly the videos in the links that you provided me. I think it's my laptop. Anyway it's a great news that it's finally in DC. But I hope all the episodes will be downloadable too. I think it depends on the server. Server 1 video is not downloadable. Still Im okay that Im able to watch easily again.

I saw the comments too. Glad that they liked this drama too. It's nice that you replied in almost all of their comments. You are truly diligent in promoting our favorite drama. You and your team deserve a hug from Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong! :wub:

Edited by reijeanne
  • Like 4

Hi chingu. Unfortunately, I cannot watch and download properly the videos in the links that you provided me. I think it's my laptop. Anyway it's a great news that it's finally in DC. But I hope all the episodes will be downloadable too. I think it depends on the server. Server 1 video is not downloadable. Still Im okay that Im able to watch easily again.

I saw the comments too. Glad that they liked this drama too. It's nice that you replied in almost all of their comments. You are truly diligent in promoting our favorite drama. You and your team deserve a hug from Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong! :wub:

My chinguuuuu....:wub:

Well, I am so happy that there is many streaming sites uploaded the show beside DC too, and the views have increased consistency... so our subbing team's effort is paid off ^^

Folks seem to like this drama so far, they enjoy the show and can't wait for the next eps coming... I am quite happy my friend... at least they think the drama is worth to watch.

Thanks for your nice words chingu, as long as people like our favorite FY, I am satisfied ^^, I will save that "hug" for you since you did enjoy and did recap and... you do come here to encourage us... thank you so much!

I really enjoy chatting with you, so lucky we have you and other friends who pay attention to this drama in soompi... Sometime I feel so lonely here LOL.... but still luckily I have you and other lovely friends who drop by with some comments, with those "likes"... :)...I feel so alive to wake my passion up  for this drama and do such..."nonsense"  things again...

Well, our subbing team has been really busy lately so the releasing schedule is slow down a little bit, but I guess they will catch up after this week, hopefully the next eps coming more continuosly and sooner.

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 4

Update ep 15

mICndVW.jpg

gj7nJND.png

TKIp5Jr.jpg

kZ9eeIs.jpg

KwGBjTH.jpg

Well, we are already at ep 15... hope all my friends do really enjoy the drama ^^

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 4

I must confess, I watched episodes 1 & 2 and not the rest. I'm in the process of moving so everything is crazy and had to travel in the last few weeks. Once Iife is s bit calmer I will watch it properly. However, I still pop by this forum to check which episodes you are subbing. You're doing so well and such a great job. I hope you reach the final episode. Good luck. Keep up the good work. xox

• Like 2

I must confess, I watched episodes 1 & 2 and not the rest. I'm in the process of moving so everything is crazy and had to travel in the last few weeks. Once Iife is s bit calmer I will watch it properly. However, I still pop by this forum to check which episodes you are subbing. You're doing so well and such a great job. I hope you reach the final episode. Good luck. Keep up the good work. xox

Oh, don't worry my friend, I can imagine how busy you are with your schedule. We have almost a half year to wait for the sequel so we all have a lot of time to kill ^^

Our subbing team will reach the final episode my friend, since a lot of fans is waiting and requesting for the next eps... :D They love this drama and  LinhSu very much ^^.  That's all I need ^^

Update episode 17.

Such a sweet couple^^ - LinhSu being together is the cutest thing ever!!!!

ZpAc6Z5.png

Im63TwU.jpg

fLVeq7k.jpg

CFL7M42.jpg

DlxbVlm.jpg

kQxhetU.jpg

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 2

Upadate ep 18

Happy time of young lovers  - :wub::wub::wub:

eCnB9gb.png

zZ9bsGN.jpg

7GzeeEt.jpg

Kgj9EQP.png

HnA5U6S.png

npB1nJT.png

Sadly, their sweet times being together in Seoul is coming... to an end...:tears:

Edited by TTXFYoung
  • Like 3

Update ep 19

Thanks to Linh's encouragement Jun Su decides to come back to KM.

Meanwhile, Linh has no idea her family is about to go bankrupt, her mom was tricked by a partner.

KM decides to let Jun Su's new group to debut within a month.

The manager knows about Jun Su's love life relationship, he asks Linh coming to KM. For Junsu's sake, to protect Jun Su's career in the future, the manager requires Linh to give up her love...

GXnHPfM.png

NzXMaeT.png

J7mglNB.png

BvuifMm.png

ZpXbEiB.png

j9QBK03.png

90OtK2f.png

No more beautiful carefree romance scenes.... No more full of fun and laugh of young lovers.... For the young people who have been living an easy life with carefree dream, to face the difficulties in real life is always so much harder... The reality would kill their dream and separate their love...

• Like 2

Oh my goodness. I can't believe that I did not know about this drama until today! 

I am Vietnamese and when I visit my parents' motherland (coincidentally Da Nang), the dramas on TV are different/cringe worthy. Perhaps because I am so accustomed to Korean dramas (love them) or also because hearing "I love you" and other terms of endearment and affection in my native tongue makes me go yuccckkk lol 

I am definitely going to watch this. Thank you so much for sharing all the wonderful things related to this drama. I look forward to the impeccable acting everyone is talking about! 

My husband is Korean. I'm going to have him watch this with me :) 

Thank you!!! 

• Like 3