Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone started watching Glamorous Temptation? What are your thoughts on it? NJH is so aorable in it! Nice to see him on the screen again. :sweatingbullets: Wonder how many episodes they'll have for showing their childhood friendship. I don't think I'll be watching the drama after that portion is over...

Edited by Jstarr23
  • Like 1

I've watched the first two episodes and he's doing a great job and has gotten a great response. He's much better at emoting in it.  Makes me wonder if the PD of WAY is the one who directed him to act a certain way tbh.   I'm really excited for Cheese in the Trap now.  He's so adorable I think people will love him.  :D 

So far he's in 4 episodes.  The ratings are also good!  So happy for him.  I think his part might be done?  But I'll check out next week to see.   I honestly don't like the rest of the cast enough to watch 50 episodes lol.  So I'll stop when he's done too unless it really hooks me.  

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2

Hello @melissala ! Nice to see you still around the NJH fanclub! :D. I totally agree with you! l think his acting has improved as well. And l like seeing his character chase the girl in this drama. I feel like it makes up for his lack of/late chasing back in WAY lol. 

I'm with you re. watching this drama. I'm iffy about it as well. 50 episodes :w00t:... Such a huge commitment. WAY almost ruined my life and that was, what, only 20 episodes or something. But I'll see. Maybe the storyline is really good and I'll get hooked...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

FINALLY SCHOOL 2015 DVD IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!! 

In case some of you are interested in buying it, here is details of the dvd ^_^

2015111213231236373.jpg

KBS드라마 후아유 (학교 2015) 메이킹 DVD (3disc 포토카드 6종) (11월19일 출시예정)

☞ 오 디 오 : STEREO 한국어
☞ 자 막 : --
☞ 화면비율 : 16:9
☞ 상영시간 : 304분

☞ 지역코드 : 1,3,4,5,6
☞ 디스크 구성 : 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1 : 학교2015 출석체크,오전수업
* DISC 2 : 오후수업, 학교2015 방과후
* DISC 3 : 대본리딩,포스터 촬영,제작발표회,NG CUT
☞ 제품구성 : 3 Discs+ 포토카드 6종+ 넘버링카드 + 27p (미니화보집+은별이일기)

Translation (CMIIW):

Who are you (School 2015) Making DVD

To be released on November 19, 2015

Audio: Stereo (Korean)

☞ Subtitle: none
☞ Aspect ratio: 16: 9
☞ Running time: 304 minutes

☞ Region code: 1,3,4,5,6
☞ Disk Configuration: 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1: 2015 school attendance check, morning session
* DISC 2: Afternoon classes, after-school school 2015
* DISC 3: Script reading, poster shoot, press conference, NG CUT (bloopers)

This edition includes six photo cards, a numbering card and a 27-page mini photobook and Eun Byul diary.

For those who want to buy it, you can buy from:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/who-are-you-school-2015-dvd-3-disc-kbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1046472458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Price: USD 61.99 (International shipping fee include)

OR

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=738606425

Price: 47,500 won (USD 41.33), not including shipping fee (domestic & international)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I decide to dig up this thread again. I skimmed through Cheese in the trap and happy that NJH get more screen time together with the main trio. He's so bubbly and cute. Looking forward to his adorable interaction with his crush in the series.

College student definitely suit him better than high school role, i think :P

• Like 1

On 1/5/2016 at 9:04 AM, melissala said:

He's doing well.  And I gotta update this thread, he got cast in another drama too. 

Yeees! OMG Moon Lovers <3 I just wish this thread would become active again :> I miss getting updates from here :> Anyways, ep 3 of Cheese in the Trap will be shown today!!! :):)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think nam joo hyuk really take seriously viewers respond after school 2015. But its okay ! Actor need to improve his skill. I still love him, but why he choose supporting actor? I need to see him often, hahaha

btw nam joo hyuk very handsome ! Gosshhh 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I searched for a Nam Joo Hyuk thread and here I am! 

Excited for his upcoming drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo and he is with his bff Jisoo in that drama dropping them visuals everywhere. 

Also, is it true that he is slated for a drama with Lee Sung Kyung? Make this happen please~

• Like 1

August 6, 2016

Will There Be Guest Appearances On The New “Three Meals A Day?”

Source: Soompi by notclaira 

Will There Be Guest Appearances On The New “Three Meals A Day?”

Na Young Suk, the producing director (PD) of “Three Meals a Day,” recently told viewers not to expect guest appearances any time soon.

The show started in 2014 and has received love for its unique content, where the members have to prepare directly all three meals of their day. Various guests have appeared on the show throughout its two seasons, such as Choi Ji Woo, Lee Seung Gi, and Choo Sung Hoon.

However, this season is not planning to have very many guests. “We want to focus on the core members [Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, Son Ho Jun, and Nam Joo Hyuk],” Na Young Suk said. “The chemistry between them is perfect. If a guest were to come, there would have to be a space for them to fill. Right now, there is no space.”

On the show, Yoo Hae Jin and Cha Seung Won have a playful “spouse” relationship, while Son Ho Jun and Nam Joo Hyuk are close like brothers. “It feels more like a family after Nam Joo Hyuk joined,” the PD admitted. “He got a lot of affection from Son Ho Jun. There’s a big age difference between him and the others and they can’t help but feel it. But because of this, all the relationships have somehow become warmer.”

“Please watch over our growth in the new season. We will grow as big as dinosaurs,” he added, laughing.

Are you disappointed with the lack of guests?

Source (1)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Nam Joo Hyuk fans!

I'm currently watching him in Moon Lovers. He's my favorite character alongside the 4th prince. He's improved a lot since School2015 days. I also look forward to his upcoming drama Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Is there already a thread for it?

Btw, here is a quiz from allkpop where you can get NJH as a result.

[Pop Quiz] Which YG actor are you fated to be with?

Spoiler

misc

Which YG actor are you fated to be with? Take the Pop Quiz to find out!

http://i.imgur.com/LFiR5yX.png

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/pop-quiz-which-yg-actor-are-you-fated-to-be-with

• Like 1

Heya I knew he would have his own fan thread here on Soompi! With a Bangkok fanmeet, it goes to show how popular he is! And currently he is attracting the hearts of women left and right in his current drama Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, I'm sure. Because I was one of them :D 

Hihi! Is always nice to meet like-minded fans in this forum :) 

This 13th prince is my bias alongside the 4th in SHR! Particularly love their scenes together as their characters are written as having a close relationship. One of the only two persons the 4th trusts is the 13th. His chemistry with Seohyun is also pretty good!

https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/nam-joo-hyuk-had-amazing-chemistry-with-girls-generations-seohyun-in-scarlet-heart-ryeo/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...