Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

soooryy guys i will flood this thread with many updates hahaha! :D

THIS one. ENVYYYY! hahaha :D . joo hyuk wipe her mouth after feed her cake... she must not wash them haha. he is so sweet to do that :wub:

The girl is so lucky :wub:

• Like 1

Guest indonesianhan_stv

He's so cuteeeee ! Look at how awkward and embarrassed he is !!

So has the event ended yet ?

Edited by indonesianhan_stv

He's so cuteeeee ! Look at how awkward and embarrassed he is !!

So has the event ended yet ?

Yes. I think the event has ended already :) But I'm not 100% sure though. Hohohoho ^_^

11702861_1590001544585444_84565843980830

Look at how lucky this girl is T_T I hope he'll go to the Philippines as well to have a fanmeeting! *u* 

• Like 2

Guest indonesianhan_stv

now how i wish i understand chinese....i only understand like very basic and daily conversations, but other than that...... 
why my parents and grandparents didn't teach me any chinese while i was younger... why...... why...... why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

now how i wish i understand chinese....i only understand like very basic and daily conversations, but other than that...... 
why my parents and grandparents didn't teach me any chinese while i was younger... why...... why...... why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You're lucky you even understand the basic ones! I don't even understand anything except for wo ai ni T^T hahahahaha

Guest phichul

this one too~ 

shy joo hyuk with flower bouquet :D omg he's so cute when he's keep being shy!

11376367_1452256465076759_136870135_n.jp

cr : flashligh.bomb

So, how many fanmeet he has this year?? 

Edited by phichul

Wow his popularity is no joke, considering he's still rookie in k-ent industry. He already popular overseas too. He's seriously has so many potential to goes BIG in the future. I am happy as fan of him that we can watch over him when he still in progress to climb up rather than following celeb who already very famous.

Btw, he looks so shy at the airport lol. He is very innocent and still think that he's not a famous person. Just look at his clothes lol. When other celeb is very cautions and try to showing their 'airport fashion',  our joohyuk still had no idea that he is a famous person now. He's just wearing a simple white shirt and jeans, and looks confused because in the airport have so many fans, people and reporter that watching over him. Let me tell you Joo hyuk-ah, you are celebrity now~ lol

Thank you so much for the updates that make this thread alive and to @saturn. Thank you for translating that make us to know more about our joohyuk *big hug*

Edited by baby.hae
  • Like 2

Guest sweeteakisses

You're lucky you even understand the basic ones! I don't even understand anything except for wo ai ni T^T hahahahaha

I understand mandarin but not cantonese.. ): 

Guest phichul

@saturn.

btw how you know the meaning of number 10 in his shirt today as his emotion? 10=high? :) 

@baby.hae

he looked so flustered that he got so many fans haha it make him more cute lol . I hope there is fan acc about his fanmeet today~

Guest indonesianhan_stv

but in formal writings written mandarin and cantonese is the same right ? 

i hope he will stay humble even when he realizes that he's popular~~ being humble is part of his charm <3

Guest sweeteakisses

but in formal writings written mandarin and cantonese is the same right ? 

i hope he will stay humble even when he realizes that he's popular~~ being humble is part of his charm <3

Yup! I can read the articles but I don't understand the videos :tears:

Short video of July.8.2015 Hong Kong Fan Meeting

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/r2oyAXPA1LQ

Translation of Joohyuk's answers:
"At school, I was a boy who liked to play sports. I think I was a little popular when I was playing sports Ha ha ha. When I was playing basketball, many girls came to see me. I didn't receive many love letters or something."

"If I were him, I would choose Lee Eunbi out of Go Eunbyul and Lee Eunbi. Because Eunbyul seems to do well by herself and Eunbi is whom I want to take care of and I feel like I should do. So I would choose Eunbi."

"Jungshin hyung and I became very close. I heard a lot that we look alike. so we became close. Personally our relationship is very good. When we look at each other face to face, we don't look alike. When we are separated, our images seem similar. When we are together, we don't look alike."

(I don't understand the question, seems something about Gangnam in 'Off to school')
"How to say, I wanted to show funny scenes a lot. We matched well, so I thought we could do well if we filmed those (funny) scenes. That's why I joked like that."

Full video of July.8 Hong Kong Fan Meeting (59 minutes)

June.19.2015 'Who Are You' Talk Concert  (1:10~1:26, 2:40~4:19)

Campaign video of Anti School Violence made by Ministry of Education.

8.July.2015 morning, ICN airport

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/447605

@phichul
About the '10' Tshirt which he was wearing at the airport: I saw some other celebrities wearing the same Tshirt with different numbers. It's a designer's work.

• Like 5

Guest indonesianhan_stv

(I don't understand the question, seems something about Gangnam in 'Off to school')
"How to say, I wanted to show funny scenes a lot. We matched well, so I thought we could do well if we filmed those (funny) scenes. That's why I joked like that."

Full video of July.8 Hong Kong Fan Meeting (59 minutes)

From my very limited Chinese, i think the interviewer asked something about what did Nam Joohyuk mean when he said that he wanted to be in 'We Got Married' with Gangnam in one of the interviews before ~  

thank god it was in mandarin not cantonese :P 

Edited by indonesianhan_stv