Name: Nam Joo Hyuk

Birthday: 1994. Feb. 22 in Busan

Height: 188cm.

Weight: 70kg. 

Blood type :  A

Constellation: Aquarius. 

Hobby: Movie, Searching for good songs. 

Favorite Food : Chicken

Specialty: Basketball, Bowling, FIFA game. 

Model debut: 17.Dec.2013! SONG ZIO HOMME 

Agency : YGKPLUS

More profile information http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348205-nam-joo-hyuk-남주혁/?do=findComment&comment=19043925

Links

instagram : instagram.com/skawngur

dcgall:  http://gall.dcinside.com/njh 

daum fancafehttp://cafe.daum.net/njh0222

interviewshttps://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/tag/nam-joo-hyuk/

☆☆☆

Modeling

Spoiler

2013 F/W 
- PLAC Jeans 

2014 S/S
- MUNSOO KWON
- D.GNAK
- J.KOO
- LEIGH
- lineorcircle
- MOSCA
- PUSH BUTTON
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear
- The Studio K
- SONGZIO HOMME

2014 F/W
- Beyondcloset
- RE.D Black Hybrid Collection
- KIMSEORYONG HOMME
- KAAL E.SUKTAE
- STEVE J & YONI P
- MUNSOO KWON
- LEIGH
- Ordinary People
- PUSH BUTTON
- ROLIAT
- The Studio K

2015 S/S
- Beyondcloset
- CARUSO
- J.KOO
- LEIGH
- MAG & LOGAN
- METROCITY
- MUNSOO KWON
- Ordinary People
- PUSH BUTTON
- Resurrection
- ROLIAT
- SONGZIO HOMME
- STEVE J & YONI P
- The Studio K
- KIMSEORYONG HOMME
- Kwak Hyun Joo

2015 F/W
- Beyondcloset
- MUNSOO KWON
- Ordinary People
- SEWINGBOUNDARIES

☆☆☆

Dramas

Surplus Princess (2014) - Park Dae-bak ("BIG") (supporting role) ☆ drama thread  watch On Viki or Dramafever

Who Are You?: School 2015 (2015) - Han Yi An(main role) ☆ drama thread ☆ YiBi (Go Eun Bi x Han Yi An) thread  ☆  watch on Viki ☆  Dramafever

Glamorous Temptation (first 4 episodes) (2015) - Jin Hyeong Woo [Young] (supporting role) ☆ drama thread ☆ watch on Viki 

Cheese in the Trap (2016) - Kwon Eun Taek (supporting role) ☆  drama thread  ☆ watch: Viki or Dramafever

Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) - Wang Uk / Baek Ah [13th Prince] (supporting role)  drama thread  ☆ watch on Dramafever

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - Jung Joon Hyeong (main role)☆  drama thread Swag Couple (Nam Joo Hyuk x Lee Sung Kyung couple) thread ☆ watch on Viki or Dramafever

Bride of the Water God  (upcoming) Ha Baek (main role) ☆  drama thread

☆☆☆

Variety Shows

2014 Nam TV        

2014  Saturday Night Live Korea episode 90

2014-2015  Off To School (last show Apri 17, 2015)  (No subs available at this time)

2015  Running Man episode 230  

2016 - Celebrity Bromance with Ji Soo

2016 - Three Meals a Day: Gochang Village

2016 - My Ears Candy 

☆☆☆

Music Videos

Spoiler

Akdong Musician(AKMU) - GIVE LOVE

Akdong Musician(AKMU) - 200%

Kangnam feat San E - Chocolate 

Awards 

4th APAN Star Awards (2015) - Best new actor (Who are You: School 2015)

29th KBS Drama Awards (2015) - Popularity, Best new actor (Who are You: School 2015)

36th MBC Drama Awards (2016) - Best New Actor (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo) 

Special thanks to @saturn. for information used in the making of this introduction page and for translated interviews and other tidbits about Joo Hyuk! 

Updated April 25, 2017

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for making this thread!! I'm falling in love with Han Yi An character. And I will cheer Nam Joo Hyuk and his next projects from now. 

I feel touched when I read his last post in IG. Aww this boy is so humble and sweet like Han Yi An. He admits he is still lacking and said he will work harder. Yes!! It's the right attitude!! Don't let those haters make you down!!

• Like 7

I hope he didn't let the hate get to him.  :(  It's not his fault.  For his first big role he was pretty decent I think.  Made me care about YA even while the writer didn't seem to care much! 

He seems really sweet yeah, plus he's so young.  I'm too old to fangirl this kid, but I will do it anyway.   :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Guest aircastles

Thank you for the thread! 

He was in the jtbc variety show I'm Going to School for awhile last year and this year as well! I only saw an episode and it was before I became a fan of him through WAY but he was really cute there, haha.

He still needs to polish up his acting and gain more experience but I think he has potential as an actor. I wonder what his next project will be. 

NGL, I'd like to see him work with Kim Sohyun again in the future.

Guest powerpuff75_stv

Here’s some videos on him.  #Melissala - feel free to move them to the introduction page.

Introducing Nam Ju Hyuk - Arirang

Music Videos - For his beloved fellow YG Artists Akdong Musician.  (I think the 2 MVs connect)

200%

Give Love

Edited by powerpuff75_stv

Guys. Thank you so much for creating this thread.  I've been waiting for it for a while.

I too pray that he get his next project soon with kim so hyun. At first I didn't care about him and was uninterested about his character at the beginning of WAY, but now I am his fan and I'll pick Han yi an any day. Reading about his character at breathlesssurvival.Com whomega is his diehard fan. I too begin to see his magic through yi an. As his new fan, I hope he doesn't take the criticisms to the heart and instead focus on improving on his next project.  He is too young and from what I've seen, he does have a leading man presences and charisma and given that his is hot, and we'll build unlike the  others flower boys, he have a big chance at success and I like the his fans are mature and can distinguish reality from fiction.

HAn Yi An (Nam joo-hyuk) and fans... fighting! !!!

• Like 9

After his appearance on AKMU's music video, I HAD to find out more. This was actually the first video I saw of him. There's more on that same channel! :D

He's still very new to acting (Yian is legit his second drama role ever) but I think with the right nourishment (don't fail us here YG!) he can improve and continue improving. You have no idea how hard I roll my eyes at some of the comments (about his facial expression in particular) people are making about him. I'm like…???? I mean he's currently not in line to receive an Oscar, but he's not terrible. I don't even bother responding to those comments because there is a difference between giving a critique and just being downright hateful. Some of these comments were made by some online people I was familiar with that I thought were rational, but in the end you'll always get to the point of seeing someones true colors. Needless to say, my opinion of other people's commentary and critiquing  has suffered a blow ^_^

I hope that he's aware (and he should be, he has the fangirls) that there are people that think that he can have a bright future in the acting department if he continues to work hard. And it's good that he acknowledges this too. He's a really sweet and humble guy! ^_^

And he really does have a boyish charm to him that makes him perfect for those high school dramas, but he also has a very mature feel to him that will allow him to venture into dramas aimed at adults when his hair is up. I'm really not kidding :lol: The way they style his hair and dress him really makes a difference :o

• Like 7

Guest powerpuff75_stv

The JTBC show seems really interesting... maybe I will try to watch it. This is too funny

Handcuffed... kekeke

Guest snowstorm87

I watched some clips of him on I’m Going to School. He’s really cute especially his bromance with Kangnam. His dream was to play basketball but he got an ankle (?) injury so he couldn’t become a professional player so he started modeling. Doesn’t that scream Han Yian to you?! And that’s probably a huge reason he was casted in WAY2015. YA’s character probably matches some aspects of NJH’s life/personality. 

Guest sweeteakisses

Yay NJH's thread! After reading his instagram post my heart really breaks for him. He is so down to earth! Don't worry oppa, I will support you from now on! I love how he said he will continue to search for opportunities, improve and not sit back and wait. Be strong! Quoted from Eunbi :lol: 

I'm waiting for BTS clips from WAY :)

Guest sweeteakisses

Translation: 

When I first interacted with the character named Han YiAhn, I was very nervous by the fact that such a great chance came go me at an early time for someone who needs a lot more practice, but it was also burdening as well as worrying. Because I needed a lot more practice for the role, I tried very hard, but because it didn't go well as I wanted, I was also very frustrated with myself. But I think that this is just the beginning and I will have a lot of time and opportunities. Instead of waiting for the opportunity to come, I will try hard beforehand, and I will work hard to become the always-improving model and actor Nam JooHyuk. Please keep watching me! To every actor/actress that loved Who Are You and were with me, Thank you♥

Credits to Gongbyul ♡

https://m.ask.fm/gongbyul

Edited by sweeteakisses

Guest phichul

OMG @melissala thanks for making one for Joo hyuk! he deserve it >,< . you beat me to make one hahaha. but thanks so much! I'm still on my way to edit his pic to make this thread decorate beutifully lol. in first page! :D ..