Guest ororomunroe

@pwnkl Yes, her homosexual love couldn't be shown due to the audience/censure and I believe that's why their relationship remained rather unexplained. I remember, there was one drama that received a warning because two girls were filmed kissing each other. But exactly like you quoted" IF you knew what she did to me, you would faint" is a clue that she did much more from what we saw. YJ was sexually abused.... I mean, we saw Hwang slapping her hard like a cheated lover...and she was always focusing on her lipstick: kiss

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33 Yes, I've seen and read a lot of articles about that too. Yea that's right I thought that was a bit off. why would she be jealous of TH lol? well I thought because she got humiliated by TH and lashed it all out on YJ. But it does really make sense.. 

Spoiler

anyway I viewed your profile trying to figured out what drama your display picture's from.. but I just can't seem to recognize it. Well, what drama is it from? coz I'm almost done with DOTS and my heart isn't ready to watch the last episode.. having a severe withdrawal syndrome :tears: or if you can suggest drama/movie or even kshows :D -- done with Marriage Contract suggested by @lavender2love.

4 hours ago, lavender2love said:

He, on the other hand,  like a man in love , was so desirous of a marital night with her.  :P

HAHHAH! that byuntae thoughts thoooooo :rolleyes: that made me giggle kekeke~ .. AS EXPECTED OF YOU  :w00t:B):rolleyes: jk!

Spoiler

Anyone? Drama Suggestions please :D 

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lavender2love  I was waiting for your comment!:) I knew that you meant evil step-mothers instead of godmothers.

Yes, nurse Hwang was obsessed with YJ, she was consumned by her physical attraction for YJ. The latter only discovered it, when she was awake in her coma. Actually, YJ was abused and KTH has and had no idea about it. Hwang was jealous of KTH as he got close to YJ so quickly. I can understand why YJ wanted to kill nurse Hwang herself. She couldn't stop the abuse since she was like paralysed, but KTH has never witnessed it, like we did. YJ told him so that he had no idea.

@bebebisous33.......Very interesting view. You have a lot of ideas to offer. Like @pwnkl and so many others, I was so intrigued by this most mysterious, crazy and fascinating character. Questions just fly off regarding her. Who was she? What was her background? Was she a staff in Hanshin Manor like Butler Yeo? What was her connection with YJ in the past? She certainly brought a lot of intensity and eeriness about her behaviour. When YJ said that  "That woman is really crazy...If you knew what she did to me you'd faint.", my first reaction was to brush it off. It seemed preposterous . I willed myself not to think about the implication. Did the writer meant that too? However what you said made sense. She saw Tae Hyun as rival for YJ, Even the language she used is the kind jealous lovers used. jealousymonster.jpg

yp5-175.jpg

yp5-178.jpg

Nurse Huang's meal. I wonder why Yong Pal showed 2 scenes of bloody meat. Any significance?

ScreenHunter_12%20Aug.%2020%2001.25_zpso

Spoiler

yongpal8-00455.jpg

Spoiler

yp6-147.jpg

Spoiler

yp6-149.jpg

@lavender2love Thanks for pointing out the bloody scenes with nurse Hwang because this underlines her violence and bloodthirst. She was so obsessed with YJ that she would kill others or even hurt herself. Have you noticed that the scenes you selected have one point in common? the cutting. When she was killed, she was also cut due to the broken glasses. The knife appears in two scenes too, so maybe this could be a clue that she liked knives which reinforces her aggressivity. The cutting as a sign of her death, but what she liked doing: sadistic tendencies.

Spoiler

@pwnkl As for new suggestion: Signal or Pied piper if you like crime dramas. Signal has become one of my favourite dramas. Right now airing, I like 5 children!   

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lavender2love Thanks for pointing out the bloody scenes with nurse Hwang because this underlines her violence and bloodthirst. She was so obsessed with YJ that she would kill others or even hurt herself. Have you noticed that the scenes you selected have one point in common? the cutting. When she was killed, she was also cut due to the broken glasses. The knife appears in two scenes too, so maybe this could be a clue that she liked knives which reinforces her aggressivity. The cutting as a sign of her death, but what she liked doing: sadistic tendencies.

Reveal hidden contents

@pwnkl As for new suggestion: Signal or Pied piper if you like crime dramas. Signal has become one of my favourite dramas. Right now airing, I like 5 children!   

yippee_jjb.gifHaha..... just excited you could put a parallel with the shard of broken glass. Very good. Broken glasses conveyed the meaning of killing. Yeo Jin  put a piece of glass to her neck in a suicide bid. Chief Lee did exactly the same. He smashed the wine glass and took a piece to cut YJ's throat. YP is unique because it uses a lot of symbolism. They really create dramatic visuals  . ZbLP303.gif@bebebisous33, i really appreciate the way you see things beyond from what is on at the surface. :heart:

yp2-321.jpg

yp6-236.jpg

yongpal8-00455.jpg

On 05/05/2016 at 2:44 AM, lavender2love said:

He, on the other hand,  like a man in love , was so desirous of a marital night with her.  :P

HAHHAH! that byuntae thoughts thoooooo :rolleyes: that made me giggle kekeke~ .. AS EXPECTED OF YOU  :w00t:B):rolleyes: jk

@pwnkl  love-greetings.gif....... I think the byuntae stuff we wrote was so classy and tasteful . They were married and in love, so naturally the viewers would love a fan service of a bedroom scene. Since there wasn't ( because the writer is a guy and can't write soppy, sweet love ) we had to imagine.... slowly unzipping clothes etc........ etc...:P so as to make babies. LOL. I see all k drama fans are the same..... ( pervy ) haha

Have fun chasing the next drama ..... !! :lol:  big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

After Marriage Contract and Come Back Mister..... I just don't want to chase any dramas at the moment. However I am sooooo interested in Kang Dong Won's movie, A Violent Prosecutor . Movies are different from dramas..... you have to watch it at the cinemas or order a set. Or wait for a long time for it in youtube. I fancy KDW's acting. His bizzare fashion draws you in.... always wearing the latest branded clothes and accessories .

2016010417520934567-540x356.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjmhiCyk0dJ-IULgqrEBW

Introduction by lavender2love

This excellent article is written by a talented writer Purple Ahi whose user name is @Yonaomi123. I enjoyed reading her creative writing. Fantasy and Yong Pal explores the link with Western fairy tales like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. It is no coincident that Yeo Jin was resplendent in white. The glass / mirror is also symbbolic of the glass coffin that the dwarfs encased  her body. If you like a good read ,please go to her blog, Things On My Mind.

Fantasy and Yongpal

3. So the prince revives her in both Sleeping Beauty & Snow White, but what happens next? Although her finger prick/poisoning has been healed…
  1. 1 YeoJin receives the gift her father left her
  2. yp11-260.jpg
    1. 1. In this case, I believe YeoJin’s father is playing the role of the good fairy in Sleeping Beauty.  In the fairy tale, the good fairy attempts to reverse the curse placed by the evil fairy, but fails.  Instead, she manages to mitigate the worst of the curse, and causes Sleeping Beauty to sleep for a century, only to be woken by a prince

yp6-165.jpgHenry_Meynell_Rheam_-_Sleeping_Beauty.jp

2 . YeoJin has the prince wake her, and her father continues the role of good fairy, by providing her with the ONE USB, which gives YeoJin what she needs to move onto the next part of her plan, just as in the Grimm fairytale, the story does not end after Sleeping Beauty is awakened.

yp12-285.jpg?w=1350

Fantasy and Yongpal

2.The tale continues and shows Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty marrying and having children, but unfortunately, the prince’s mother wants to eat the children and their mother.

yp18-260.jpg?w=1440&h=

Me : My idea of YP  marriage is based on story tales too. Not a sick YJ and a distressed TH, both heart broken. I want to see beautiful Cinderella ( Yeo Jin ) marry her Prince Charming ( Tae Hyun ) in a gorgeous floaty dreamy gown . Her prince is so appealing in princely outfit too. Joo Won might want to sleek back his hair to show off his handsome face. ...lalalala! dreamy.gifOf course the wedding is in a charming church or Hanshin Manor turned into a fairyland. Ta da........!! In spoiler.

Spoiler

e1670c0c46d23d0ccffe6a0b23baa922.jpg

Me : Secretary Min...... the cannibalistic  Mother -In-Law who wants to eat her children . Nom ! Nom !  eating.gif  she opens her mouth wide to swallow YJ and TH. In fairy tales the evil predator is always burned or chopped up so Sec Min.... we'll have to tie you to a stake. 

yp18-88.jpg?w=1440&h=

1. 1. Luckily, Sleeping Beauty and her children are saved by a loyal cook, who substitutes the human flesh that the prince’s mother desires, for the meat of goats.
  2. 2 .Why the mother-in-law wants to eat them is something I’m not clear on.  Nonetheless, in Yongpal, the Head Housemaid, offers her own flesh (liver) to save YeoJin after her enemies (Secretary Min is the cannibalistic mother-in-law in this scenario )  nearly succeed in giving her fatal liver cancer.
  3. yp18-196.jpg?w=1440&h=
  4. Me : Butler Yeo is one of my favourite secondary characters together Sang Chul, Head Nurse and Head Nurse of OT. You are all on in YP 2 ( if ever )

Introduction by lavender2love

This excellent article is written by a talented writer Purple Ahi whose user name is @Yonaomi123. I enjoyed reading her creative writing. Fantasy and Yong Pal explores the link with Western fairy tales like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. It is no coincident that Yeo Jin was resplendent in white. The glass / mirror is also symbbolic of the glass coffin that the dwarfs encased  her body. If you like a good read ,please go to her blog, Things On My Mind.

Fantasy and Yongpal

1. 3 Then the prince returns, his mother is punished, and he and Sleeping Beauty live happily ever after.  Maybe. Actually, it’s not clear… just like the ending of Yongpal!
    1. In any case, TaeHyun/Prince Charming returns, puts on his Yongpal hat, calls the police and has the baddies rounded up and arrested, and makes sure YeoJin gets the liver transplant she needs.
  2.  The Prince / Tae Hyun returns

yp18-137.jpg?w=1440&h=  Disney-Dream-Portraits-disney-princess-3

The Prince's mother / Secretary Min is punished.

yp18-148.jpg?w=1440&h=enchantedpubj.jpg

The Prince and Sleeping Beauty live happily ever after.

yp18-261.jpg?w=1440&h=  8d43cc972a4ebf88c8989d075b78f8f2.jpg

I don’t know whether or not the writer was intentionally drawing from these stories, but it’s pretty neat that these parallels can be so clearly drawn. 

And I like the idea that Yongpal was supposed to be a modern fairy tale because fairy tales were stories told that were supposed to teach the listener, right? 

And Yongpal definitely was a show that made you think. :)

Until next time

.applause_answer_2_xlarge.gif  giphy.gif  Thank you so much @yonaomi123 for your wonderful article about Yong Pal the modern fairy tale and the parallels with Grimm's Fairy Tale. Yong Pal is definitely a unique story by a writer who is so imaginative.

@codenamehealer  wrote an alternate ending for Yong Pal. Do you agree? This is her creative work.

Hey guys some people were dissatisfied with the last few episodes of Yong Pal so I wrote an alternate ending.

Ep 11.

Scene after defeating Han Do Joon, where TH surprises YJ in the kitchen. Inspiration came from the fact that YJ looked about to cry when she said “Welcome” as if thinking about all the struggles they went to to get to this point.

TH motioned for the cook to be silent and cautiously approached his best friend and the love of his life. He swooped her up in a back hug and she turned around to return his hug.

Don't you just love back hugs? So full of sweet surprise, protection and just enveloping.

yp13-141.jpg?w=1440&h=

YJ: “Welcome…”

TH: “It must’ve been hard for you today.”

Yeo Jin tears up and buries her face into Tae Hyun’s shirt. She’s been tense to not show any reactions and weaknesses in front of her enemies the whole day. Now she can relax.

yp13-147.jpg?w=1440&h=

While stroking her hair he reassuringly tells her “Kwenchana, it’s over.”

They stay there in that position and she can’t help but think to herself that he is her safe haven; she belongs there. 

Ep 15.

The newly married couple just had their first fight regarding Chief Lee’s life, but in the big picture it was about the right morals even for a crocodile, and both are in their respective rooms, contemplating whether to call the other.

yp14-1821.jpg?w=1440&h=

Spoiler

yp14-1861.jpg?w=1440&h=

So far I do agree with the way the story is developing........ the story diverges later on. We'll see.

To be continued........

smileys-cz-8.gif

@codenamehealer wrote an alternate ending for Yong Pal. Do you agree? This is her creative work.

Hey guys some people were dissatisfied with the last few episodes of Yong Pal so I wrote an alternate ending.

Description

Certain scenes from ep 11, 15, 17, and 18 rewritten. Yong Pal was amazing, fast-paced and with an awesome premise, but as the series neared the end things went awry and viewers were disappointed. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the drama and if you haven't watched it yet, you should go and do that right now. 

Give feedback to let me know if the alternate scenes make sense and if you agree. 

:):):):)

Tae Hyun sees his phone ring and the one name he was about to call appeared on the screen.

yp15-3.jpg?w=1440&h=

After a moment of hesitation, stressed by the sudden rift between them, he slid the green button across the screen.

YJ: “Jebal, come to my room”

yp15-9.jpg?w=1440&h=

TH: Pause. “Adasseo, I’m coming.”

Alternate scene. In original, Tae Hyun did not go to YJ ......Sobs ! Sobs ! The original had me grinding my teeth in frustration.

With that, he leaves his phone on the guest room’s bed and by doing so, misses a call from the ex-chairman’s wife .( Here is the twist.... ) And so even though it was not allowed, he sneaks out and walks to the main building where Yeo Jin’s room is. It was 1 am, but there were still a few guards scattered here and there. However, there were no guards in front of her room so he figured she called them off for a while. Tae Hyun entered the room, not knowing what to expect and hopeful that some of that girl he fell in love with was still in this new Yeo Jin. He could tell she had been sobbing, but she put on a brave face. He decided to speak first and break the silence:

TH: “I don’t blame you Yeo Jina…You know I’d never hurt you and that I didn’t mean it when I said today that I regret saving you from the 12th floor.”

Maintaining the brave face was getting tougher and tougher by the second and her face showed the first signs of cracking.

TH: “I love you Yeo Jina. You are not able to be vulnerable around others but you can around me. I’m here for you.”

At this she completely breaks down and cries, whimpering into his chest.

YJ: “Biane Tae Hyun.”

He releases her and takes something out of his pocket: the ring that he had been meaning to give her. On one knee, he says, “I’m not good at these things and I know power can change people, but know that I’ll always be here for you. Will you… marry me?”

yp15-2.jpg?w=1440&h=

Her tears of pain turn to ones of happiness and she says “Yes.”

Slipping the ring on her finger, he stands up and kisses her softly, at first tenderly then with more passion. They lie on her bed and talk deep into the night.

maxresdefault.jpg

TH: “So…Is this our room from now on?” he jokes.

Please use your imagination here. Tae Hyun carried her to THEIR room and not to the wheelchair as in the original... :P

037416700_1442469143-Untitled.png

Yeo Jin gives him a glare but breaks into a smile as she cuddles him, her head on his chest and his arm wrapped around her.

YJ: “I’m really really happy,” she sighs.

TH: “You make me happy.”

Well guys, I'm going on vacation so the rest of the story is on hold . Will continue when I come back and give my views. Have a happy week.

Wil turn cartwheels ifsome of you give feedbacks. saute_tourne.gif

Missed Yong Pal thread................ am baccckk. Had a lovely time. a37a88066b3b8ed8e99ce22440cbf58486f73849Just read an article about YP from last year's ( October ) Article, though I thought YP is more of a unique story with elements of Alice in Wonderland and Grimm's fairy tale. It's interesting that it is touted as a heart wrenching drama. Anyway here's the article by Dramafever which may have been posted previously. Whatever, I always love any new angle to this drama.

The 10 most heart-wrenching K-dramas from recent years

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Oct 15, 2015

Are you someone who is more intrigued by sad K-dramas than the happier, more lighthearted ones? Then this list is perfect for you! Whether you want a series that lets you cry your eyes out or one that is darker and deals with more complicated emotions and people, we have a list of 10 K-dramas from recent years that will speak to you. 

---------------------- skip unrelated -------------------------------------

6. Yong Pal

6ea74410-65bd-4838-ba19-daca23550b64.jpg

In this drama, betrayal after betrayal will leave you feeling desperately gloomy at the unkindness of humanity or at how greedy people can be for money and power. Although not melodramatic in that way where all characters are crying over their lost childhood love, this show has a much darker, more vengeful sadness. Having your brother put you in a coma to secure his place in a company would drive anyone insane, and thus the premise of this incredible show begins. 

Betrayal, revenge, greed, money, power, loss of childhood love.................. they are what make Yong Pal an excellent drama and worthy of rivers of tears.

@codenamehealer wrote an alternate ending for Yong Pal. Do you agree? This is her creative work.

Description

Certain scenes from ep 11, 15, 17, and 18 rewritten. Yong Pal was amazing, fast-paced and with an awesome premise, but as the series neared the end things went awry and viewers were disappointed. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the drama and if you haven't watched it yet, you should go and do that right now. 

Give feedback to let me know if the alternate scenes make sense and if you agree. 

------------------:wub::wub::wub:--------------------------------

The next morning, the rays of light streams into the room and the camera pans to the blissful couple asleep on the bed.

9862195-The-feet-of-a-couple-in-bed-Stoc

Yeo Jin wakes up first and sighs with content in Tae Hyun’s arms. One thing that bothers her is that she knows she can’t have both him and her throne. Oh ironically, why does this remind her of Sung Hoon Oppa's predicament? Her thoughts are interrupted when Tae Hyun blinks and wakes up.

TH: “Good morning.”

YJ: “Morning you, I wish we could stay like this forever.”

07df46cc3772c89f28159ee54807bfb4.jpg

He presses his lips to her forehead. There is a knock on the door.

YJ: “Give me a second.” The door opens anyway and the head maid opens her eyes wide upon seeing the situation. Frazzled the head maid says, “Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know sir would be here. Ah…”

yp13-152.jpg?w=1440&h=

The chefs and other maids peek through the door before it close and couldn’t help but giggle. They shared the same sentiment: “These lovebirds are beyond cute.” After many years of strict rule under Han Do Joon, this was an awesome change of place. This couple is truly in love unlike Do Joon and his prisoner, Chae Young. Tae Hyun had already won them over by taking great care of their chairwoman the night before, cooking and even washing the dishes. He’s not there for the power, a case with almost all spouses of the chairmen/chairwomen.

yp13-149.jpg?w=1440&h=

My comments : We all love such scenes the sleeping intimately in his arms , waking up to the morning lingering kiss, the sighing of blissful hearts because humans are born to love and reproduce. Hanshin Manor carries a lot of  the love is in the air vibe. Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin are deepy in love. Since it is not a Mills and Boons romance, the explicit bed scene of love making is not necessary, though some fanfics have a lot of " juicy" detalis. I tried to present the alternative story as visually " delicately " as possible. The PD can hire me to present a sweet, romantic scene by implications only..... you know like " the morning after" under the sheets, showing the feet only...... Dang !!!! That has been used already in another drama.  hahaha

Yong Pal Alternate Scenes

Description

------------------:wub::wub::wub:--------------------------------

The chefs and other maids peek through the door before it close and couldn’t help but giggle. They shared the same sentiment: “These lovebirds are beyond cute.” After many years of strict rule under Han Do Joon, this was an awesome change of place. This couple is truly in love unlike Do Joon and his prisoner, Chae Young. Tae Hyun had already won them over by taking great care of their chairwoman the night before, cooking and even washing the dishes. He’s not there for the power, a case with almost all spouses of the chairmen/chairwomen.

Embarassed, Yeo Jin buries her face under the covers and Tae Hyun lift up the covers to kiss her.

418894.png  girls-Paare--romantic--Hug--Kiss-J--roma

YJ: “Ya… we should get up. We’ll both be late to work.”

TH: “Ok, ok” he chuckles.

They both change and then she puts on his tie for him. Yeo Jin sees him off to the hospital and can only wonder how she’s going to escape her fate with the throne of Hanshin. 

yongpal15-00186.jpg

So far so good regarding this version, I concur that the scene is exactly what newly weds do .

I'll have have to stop here because I do not agree with the next scene. ( tomorrow's post )  I have talked long and loud about TH's leaving. It's the sore point with me. However , we'll see when I continue codenamehealer's alternate scenes tomorrow. See ya. byeBye.gif~c200

12 hours ago, pwnkl said:

Hahah sorry all I can do is to hit like and be a reader lol. :lol:

emoticon-you-are-welcome.gifNo need to say sorry . Your presence is enough. You're like an old friend who is loyal to drop by occasionally  even though you have found a new love. ( xxxxx dramas )  ...haha. Your desk is always spruced up for you. (  When Joo Won or kim Tae Hee comes out with a new drama, I'll  shall move house too....:P   I'll see where the wind takes me.   1sm410kite.gif~c200     Meanwhile I have a story to tell of alternate endings. See ya. :wub:

HAHAHA. thanks. your right I guess I found a new love and I actually went back on my first love.. and that's shipping wgm couples keke~ I don't know if you know that show but that brought me into kworld :D yea I don't know but I always find my self dropping by on uri-Yong Pal thread, If I surf soompi clicking our thread is like a routine for me :wub: but if they happen to appear on a new drama could you give me a heads up, I'm not a lurker on their thread like JW/KTH offcial thread.. I just happen to read their drama on official articles.

Yong Pal Alternate Scenes

Description

-----------------:wub::wub::wub:----------------------------

Ep 17+18 (End).

Tae Hyun goes to work and discovers that Yeo Jin had not only been imprisoning her brother the same way she was for 3 years but she killed him last night.

su-ty-drama-han-3.jpg

He is appalled at how Yeo Jin can have such opposite personalities as if there was an ongoing battle within her. He decides to leave because he could not take it anymore, not one more day of the corrupt hospital politics, not one more day pretending to be a doctor on the 12th floor. What has he become, he wonders. He was better off treating gang members even if it was illegal. One thing he has learned about medical practice is that every doctor walks the fine line between good and evil and few humanist doctors exist.

yp-ep1-14.jpg?w=645&h=369

He says goodbye to all his friends at Hanshin hospital… now he has friends he chuckles to himself. He is driven to the mansion by his bodyguard. First, he quickly grabs his few possessions, then he texts Yeo Jin rather than meet face to face because yes he admits, he is a coward and knows he wouldn’t be able to leave Yeo Jin here:  

yp16-247.jpg?w=1440&h=

“Come back to me anytime, to the 1st floor. I’ll be waiting.”

Taking one last look at the life he never wanted, he drives away.

My comments :  Let me try to stack up my disappointments and distress with the original  with Tae Hyun's leaving. I love Yong Pal, but if I would to rewrite YP, I 'll rewrite Tae Hyun's character first ..... I'd give him the qualities of leadership, great intelligence , powerful ( in a good way ) strong and able to adapt to the world of conglomerates right to the last episode.

1. There were 3 ( or 4 ? ) occasions when Tae Hyun left Yeo Jin . Not happy. Is that how love is? True he saved her but he should stayed with her to help her. She would eventually listen to him.

2. Had he forgotten how HDJ and President wanted to kill her. They did carry out the killing through Chief Lee. Tae Hyun himself was under threat of death , not only for himself but his sister. He would have died if not for the brilliance of Yeo Jin. What good would he be if he died? Loser.

3. It is illegal to treat gangsters, yet Tae Hyun did the immoral act. How can he then justify his own action of not being able to understand Yeo Jin?

4, Tae Hyun becoming a country doctor really gets under my skin. I abhor the waste of his exceptional ability as a surgeon by not completing his residency, joining in partnership with a gangster head ( which means he'll still be treating gangsters wounded in gang fight.... illegal again. ,) Trying to be a paediatrician when he was not competent was a cop out. 

I'll give it a rest here. I'm typing fast and furious as I tried to recall how dismayed I was when the opening scene of episode 16 was to see Tae Hyun so laid back. Arrrrggggghhhhhhh....... mad and sad that he was made ineffectual.  I'm not really thinking straight or logical so feel free to cross sword with me. I may come back with a more analytical views.

So dear  @codenamehealer.......I like your writing but I hate Tae Hyun leaving..... even worse , just a text message and he was gone.  Yes, coward!!!

2 hours ago, pwnkl said:

HAHAHA. thanks. your right I guess I found a new love and I actually went back on my first love.. and that's shipping wgm couples keke~ I don't know if you know that show but that brought me into kworld :D yea I don't know but I always find my self dropping by on uri-Yong Pal thread, If I surf soompi clicking our thread is like a routine for me :wub: but if they happen to appear on a new drama could you give me a heads up, I'm not a lurker on their thread like JW/KTH offcial thread.. I just happen to read their drama on official articles.

@pwnkl........ will respond properly later on. I'm using the 15 minutes time frame to post to you following my last post. ( Soompi has a lot of rules ) Ta. :heart:

Hi all,

Just to update, that Yongpal is airing in Vietnam now.

I saw in the IG that YP to air in Japan sometime in May 2016 but I have not further information.

Anyway, here are the Images from HTV2 FB.

13226957_1035589319854242_96132156032518

Hide contents

13244739_1038186466261194_51053443290184

13237648_1036896716390169_77409759160070

944699_1037582856321555_3246129462168474

13226632_1036215856458255_27588300292477

13151539_1032246016855239_81003711905831

Archived