Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - so, you have no copy of LW's signature anymore since you didn't save it? I have (2) RAIN's signature collection. 1st was my 1st time to visit Seoul (2005) & we went to JYPE. That was just a plain piece of index card. That was good because I have with me a black permanent marker inside my bag. That's always with me every time I travel - hahaha. Some of them who's with me had a colored paint pen, some had standard pen. But, I noticed the color changes over time. 2nd one was a signed photo, a Nature Republic wallet poster (2009). When RAIN came here in my side to film Fugitive where I was always with his team for (10) days, I always had a chance to get another autograph but I felt embarrassed to ask for it - hahaha.  I noticed that RAIN uses a permanent marker in his if not most of his autographs. :P I guess there are celebrities who bring with them a pen for autograph use. But, what I'm sure is this : Bae Yong Joon always have with him some photos in case fans ask for his autograph. I experienced it myself when I got one from him some years back. :D

Hi @willenette,

Hahaha.....I did not expect the IG pic of KTH and LW's autographs to be deleted so soon. I mean, if the IGrammer posted it for show to all, why delete it so soon? Omoooo....

I think it pays for celebs to have with them, their pictures for autographs since fans can turn up from no where to ask for one. Good fan service! I usually have with me ball pen but if I ever go to SK, I must remember to keep with me a permanent marker pen with good quality paper or some souvenir items for autographs. It does not matter who the celeb is. Run into one, just get the autograph! Hahaha.....Maybe because I know it's going to be near impossible to run into KTH unless I park myself at Rain Company and ask for a favour.  Gosh, if Rain and KTH or their staff read this, we might see a sign board erected that reads: "This is a private property. Sorry, no fan signing in this area and request will not be entertained either. However, you may take picture with Sarangy, if he is available." Oh, just kidding. It's Friday. I am elated and looking forward to a great weekend! Hope you'll have a great one too! ;):D

Meanwhile, picture of Sarangy, taken on 19 May 2016, purportedly gifted by KTH to Rain:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlMhtOJQYL/

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Hahaha.....I did not expect the IG pic of KTH and LW's autographs to be deleted so soon. I mean, if the IGrammer posted it for show to all, why delete it so soon? Omoooo....

I think it pays for celebs to have with them, their pictures for autographs since fans can turn up from no where to ask for one. Good fan service! I usually have with me ball pen but if I ever go to SK, I must remember to keep with me a permanent marker pen with good quality paper or some souvenir items for autographs. It does not matter who the celeb is. Run into one, just get the autograph! Hahaha.....Maybe because I know it's going to be near impossible to run into KTH unless I park myself at Rain Company and ask for a favour.  Gosh, if Rain and KTH or their staff read this, we might see a sign board erected that reads: "This is a private property. Sorry, no fan signing in this area and request will not be entertained either. However, you may take picture with Sarangy, if he is available." Oh, just kidding. It's Friday. I am elated and looking forward to a great weekend! Hope you'll have a great one too! ;):D

Meanwhile, picture of Sarangy, taken on 19 May 2016, purportedly gifted by KTH to Rain:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlMhtOJQYL/

Hi Nancyzak, have a great weekend, dear. Thanks for sharing the latest picture, which was only yesterday. :P

• Like 1

This is an old news, reported in June 2012.

KTH for LG's Elastine then.

Shampoo model Kim Tae-hee

Shampoo model Kim Tae-hee

LG Household and Health Care released its new Elastine Advanced shampoo line Monday at an E-mart in northern Seoul`s Songdong district. The photo of actress Kim Tae-hee features the 780-milliliter shampoo bottle that costs 12,500 won (10.60 U.S. dollars).

http://english.donga.com/List/3/all/26/403961/1

• Like 2

More pictures of KTH’s images posted by the participants of Hanskin's Beauty Class.

13221315_491468281049343_799431357437340

• Like 3

Hi @Nancyzak and dear friends, I'm having a horrendous time accessing Soompi. I'm typing as speedily as I can before the computer freezes.... shockwave flash which crashes after a little while. I tried updating, uninstalling, debugging  etc.... but no avail. Been going on a week already. I wanted to respond to Nancy's and @willenette comments. I tried to read and put a like and the comp just freezes for hours until I force shut it. My ipad is no better.... safari displays a message to say " error " . I miss reading this thread and also I couldn't continue with Yong Pal's alternate ending.....so frusttrating. Any time now and a message will appear to say a script is not responding. < cries >:tears::bawling:

See you guys latr when things get sorted out.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hi @Nancyzak and dear friends, I'm having a horrendous time accessing Soompi. I'm typing as speedily as I can before the computer freezes.... shockwave flash which crashes after a little while. I tried updating, uninstalling, debugging  etc.... but no avail. Been going on a week already. I wanted to respond to Nancy's and @willenette comments. I tried to read and put a like and the comp just freezes for hours until I force shut it. My ipad is no better.... safari displays a message to say " error " . I miss reading this thread and also I couldn't continue with Yong Pal's alternate ending.....so frusttrating. Any time now and a message will appear to say a script is not responding. < cries >:tears::bawling:

Hi @lavender2love,

No wonder, so quiet from your end lately! Gosh, I can imagine your major frustration, but fighting dear......for all things to go back to normal soon......real soon for you!!!

I am having problem with my comp too. It needs replacement. Now waiting for that "fruit-that-keeps-Doctor-at-bay" company to make announcement next month, in case there's something interesting in the pipeline, hahaha.....

Oh, no, no..... Not only I had my comp problem. Last week, I dropped by and to my horror a stranger's face stared at me in my profile picture, LOL!     :o:sweatingbullets:   Glitches here, not my comp! So, things breakdown every now and then and everywhere.......Hah, whoever saw that picture in my profile picture, take note that it's not me!!! I promptly had it replaced with my flowery profile picture. :P:lol:

Good luck on your comp and looking forward to see you back here, very soon! :wub::D

• Like 1

My fan arts.

13239027_492192827643555_372197279958058

Spoiler

13233018_492192794310225_782451320641705

13239418_492192850976886_556345978648446

Images of KTH are from Celltrion ads.

*****************************************************************************************

More nice fan arts.

Spoiler

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

No wonder, so quiet from your end lately! Gosh, I can imagine your major frustration, but fighting dear......for all things to go back to normal soon......real soon for you!!!

I am having problem with my comp too. It needs replacement. Now waiting for that "fruit-that-keeps-Doctor-at-bay" company to make announcement next month, in case there's something interesting in the pipeline, hahaha.....

Oh, no, no..... Not only I had my comp problem. Last week, I dropped by and to my horror a stranger's face stared at me in my profile picture, LOL!     :o:sweatingbullets:   Glitches here, not my comp! So, things breakdown every now and then and everywhere.......Hah, whoever saw that picture in my profile picture, take note that it's not me!!! I promptly had it replaced with my flowery profile picture. :P:lol:

Good luck on your comp and looking forward to see you back here, very soon! :wub::D

Wheee ....... seems like I'm back on track. The last few attempts were just sending crash reports, updating flashplayers, looking for problem fixers etc....... I think the help center or Mozilla centre solved it. Anyway...... you made me laugh with your tale of another face in your profile picture. Was he handsome though...? hehe... Well anyway here's a flower for you in appreciation. flowers-for-u.gif

Oh yes, your fan arts are beautiful. KTH...... come back with a fantastic drama..... your beauty lights up the screen. I hope it's better than Joo Won"s My Sassy Girl.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Wheee ....... seems like I'm back on track. The last few attempts were just sending crash reports, updating flashplayers, looking for problem fixers etc....... I think the help center or Mozilla centre solved it. Anyway...... you made me laugh with your tale of another face in your profile picture. Was he handsome though...? hehe... Well anyway here's a flower for you in appreciation. flowers-for-u.gif

Oh yes, your fan arts are beautiful. KTH...... come back with a fantastic drama..... your beauty lights up the screen. I hope it's better than Joo Won"s My Sassy Girl.

Hi @lavender2love,

You are back! That soon. Great!

Thank goodness that the wrong profile picture was a female face, hahaha.....

Anyway, it sometimes happen, even for the emoticons. I've seen some emoticons that bear other members' profile pictures and that was when I get frustrated as I can't use the emoticons just yet. Got to wait till they change back to the correct emoticons before I could use them.

Oh, feeling the competition with JW's forthcoming K-drama already? We shall see. We always wish for the best for everybody and JW no less in whatever his undertakings. The story premise is interesting though done todate. I believe there will be something different to it so as not to be heavily compared with the first movie. See what happened to The Sassy Girl 2. :D

• Like 1

Report by AKP.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain captured vacationing together!

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1464142310_af_org.jpg

Hot celebrity couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain have been spotted at Gimpo International Airport!

Recent rumors stating that Kim Tae Hee and Rain traveled together to Jeju Island have been proven to be true, as the two were recently captured leaving the airport. K STAR reported that the photos are from May 17, the day the couple returned from their trip. 

Reportedly, the couple tried to escape the gates in a secretive manner with Kim Tae Hee leaving first, then Rain following her out about 10 minutes after. In addition, K STAR wrote that to the question regarding their marriage rumors, Kim Tae Hee remained silent, while Rain simply answered, "We are well." 

The full clip of the couple's arrival at the airport is scheduled to air on K STAR's 'Star News' on May 25. 

Rain_1464142600_rk.jpg
Rain_1464142610_rk4.jpg
Rain_1464142611_rk3.jpg
Rain_1464142611_rk2.jpg
Rain_1464142611_rk1.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Report by AKP.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain captured vacationing together!

Hot celebrity couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain have been spotted at Gimpo International Airport!

Recent rumors stating that Kim Tae Hee and Rain traveled together to Jeju Island have been proven to be true, as the two were recently captured leaving the airport. K STAR reported that the photos are from May 17, the day the couple returned from their trip. 

Reportedly, the couple tried to escape the gates in a secretive manner with Kim Tae Hee leaving first, then Rain following her out about 10 minutes after. In addition, K STAR wrote that to the question regarding their marriage rumors, Kim Tae Hee remained silent, while Rain simply answered, "We are well." 

The full clip of the couple's arrival at the airport is scheduled to air on K STAR's 'Star News' on May 25. 

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - I'm sure there's no way to go from here but the altar.....I'm not shock seeing this & hearing news about their vacation together because in the 1st place they're a couple. :P

• Like 3

On 5/22/2016 at 11:22 PM, lavender2love said:

Hi lavender, I feel sorry for you....I hope your problem could be fixed soon. You know, I also could relate to you since when I use my ipad sometimes I usually experienced this thing, too - " safari displays a message to say " error " . ;):)

• Like 1