Guest ororomunroe

Father called all three of them for dinner. He talks to IH about the piano. But IH says that he is not worried about nothing. 

=== 

IHa clings to YJ but he does not like it. She left in a taxi, and left IH and YJ. Boys talk about father and their past. IH was very angry and broke the mirror of YJ car. But YJ just hit him in the leg and left.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seol sits at home and typing on a laptop. He is talking to herself. She is waiting for a call. 

She can not concentrate on work, but worked all night. And in the morning she went to bed. But remember about something and stood up to the computer again. Then she went to college. 

And all happening just like in webtoon.. HS's team members just read the script without understanding them.. and they can't even answer questions except for HS~~ HS thinks they could at least get B.. but surely no~~~~ not even C...

Each group should present their common work. All make it loud and active, but one girl said very quietly. The professor touched her for it. YJ presentation was a success. It is the Seol team turn. Son Min Soo speaks,  very quietly too. And professor touched her too. Seol make it alone, no one in her team not knows what their job. Professor realized is, i think, because only Seol might be able to answer all the questions. Professor got annoyed and put "D".

Seol is very upset. Guys are trying to apologize, but Seol leaves the audience. She come to professor. They are talking. 

===

She walks down the street and KET and JBR catching her. They have a happy mood, but Seol is upset and yells at Bo Ra. BR has taken offense at her. And KET and JBR went away

===

YJ saw Seol. He called her, but she did not hear. Then he went after her, a short distance behind. And suddenly IH ran to Seol. YJ stopped. He sees how IH puts cold yogurt to her forehead. 

HS had a fight with her friend because HS just kept things in her heart and not let her friend knows about her troubles...

YJ tried to call HS but she didn;t hear him.. she walked with earphones on and he just followed her.. InHo saw her and walk with her.. YJ just look them over..

Spoiler

jtpmILQ.jpg

HS apologized to YJ about AY and YJ also apologized for being childish and he wants them to be like before~

Spoiler

JnvUbhx.png

HS wants to treat YJ to dinner and it's triangle rice??YJ is so happy that he can unwrapped the rice nicely~~

Spoiler

haha

1RsYFC2.png

YJ walks HS to home and said that the neighborhood looks dangerous at night and wants to send her home everyday.. ^^

Spoiler

5i0Gd6H.png

YJ asks HS to date him!!! 

Spoiler

7zHGwV7.png

UvuFpcA.png

YJ at home, thinks about IH and IHa. He calls his father. They are talking. 

Then he calls IHa, but she talks a lot and does not listen to him.

===

Seol remembers the words professor Kang. She remembers how hard she had to work to be able to pay the fees. 

===

Next morning. Seol still upset. She wanted to buy a drink from the machine, looking for a coin. But YJ paid for her. Then she asked to talk to him. She apologized to him. He also apologized to her. They eat together again. Both are smiling. They walk down the street toward her house and talking. She was going to go home, but did not leave. She turned to leave, but he caught her arm. And what he said?!

===

END 

Something to say about this episode...we were Joo Yeon free!! 

But I see her return in the next episode. 

And if I am not wrong, YJ asked Seol if she wanted to start dating (him)?

We will see more of the Baek siblings in the next episode too. But I feel that we missed out a scene from the preview - where In Ho, YJ and Seol seem to have met outside her place? I suppose it is in the next episode. EDIT: Yup, things seem to get quite intense as Seol spends time with In Ho. 

See you all tomorrow night! It has been fun!

Seol%20men_zpsng4gv4va.jpg

Archived