Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today episode had a lot of In Ho's screen time~~

No worries, after 2 WEEKS we'll have YJ's BIG screen time again~~~ with a bed kiss scene of course... hahaha

who are the folks who were crystal balling saying the kiss scene wont be today? u guys are spot on!

:tears: I wait for the big reconciliation. yes it better be a 15 mins sizzling scene.

come to think of it, I think they know all along that there will be a preemption for lunar new year, everything is edited accordingly. I think Inho is a filler.

Sucks that there are no kissing/reconciliation scene.  I kept hoping she would fight with her dad then leave the house and see Jung waiting for her. I was counting down the minutes.  LOL.  However, in the previews, you do see her crying and leaving the house and running to Jung when In Ho was trying to find her, so that's where their reconciliation begins.  So sad that it wasn't in this episode and we have to wait two weeks but it will be worth it.  

I also like the interaction that she had with In ho in this episode.  It was sad that the episode had so very few Jung but it makes you feel how Seol is feeling because she does miss him and think about him also. In ho was so adorable in this episode because you see his awareness of Seol and how he does feel something when she is near, while she is just clueless and thinks about Jung.  In ho is so friend-zoned.  Sometimes, she may be aware that he is another great guy in her life that could be a love interest but it doesn't go far because all her thoughts are consumed by her stalker, problem with Jung, and financial setbacks with the part time job.  This was another great episode.  I just wanted reconciliation.  It did suck that they gave the bandaging of Seol's wound to In ho but we have him comforting her when she leaves her house after the fight with the parents.  I can't wait to see that.  The director hopefully makes it squeal worthy since they took the bandaging scene from us.  

We wait and see how korean viewers respond with tonight's episode..TVN should have not shown the kiss scene if they not gonna air in tonight's episode!! furthermore there will be no episode airing for next week and the viewers will be on fire flooding with bad comment on TVN facebook or website..same like what had happened to SBS for She Was Pretty drama when one of the episode got cancelled due to the baseball game..seriously crazy that time...huhu

Damn it, show! You suck with your teasing! And I have to wait 2 effing weeks 'til the next episode on top of that! Well, looks like I'm going to skip watching this episode. Thank you recappers and screencappers! 

I want to give a shout out to Kim Go Eun's stylist, Lee Yun Mi, for Ms. Kim's fashion on CITT. They're on point. Love them all! Well done, Ms. Lee!:thumbsup:

Hmm.. am i the only one ok with today's episode?

There was a lot of In Ho on screen but I don't think it detracts from YJ's and Seol's storyline. Today's episode has just made In Ho aware that he may not see Seol as merely a friend but there is no reaction whatsoever from Seol. In Ho is totally friend-zoned. 

I see this episode as a big built up to the next two episodes which would include YG's downfall (courtesy of Baek In Ha) and the reconciliation. And what a reconciliation it will be with our daebak PHJ and KGE! 

Although there were scenes of In Ho and Seol looking like they had a good time in the preview , I still get the just friends vibe. 

I didn't like seeing sad YJ today (at work, with his dad and his pain at being apart from Seol) It made me want to grab YJ and give him a massive hug! Park Hae Jin - I am your fan forever! Fell in love with you during Bad Guys and now this drama has cemented the love! :wub:

Thank you @seulgoddess for that clip. I get emotional when I hear YJ say he missed her and she also missed him and they BOTH run to each other!!!! :wub:

Archived