Guest ororomunroe

12 minutes ago, rafida said:

Hi all.I'm delurking because this drama is interesting & i love seol and jung very much!

Wondering if anybody could tell me when is the flashback scene of sunbae started liking seol took place? The one when our OTP was assigned for poster project.Was it happen before or after they met at the 1st comeback party (ep.1)?

i thinking it was the past year (before this current year in drama), after the comeback party (where sangchul forced seol to eat the lettuce wrap). 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jung likes Sul even from the beginning.. Cause like what he said he thought Sul was just like everyone. But he was always nice to everyone knowing they have ulterior motives, but to Sul he always seem to show her even his "darker" side. To think Sul never even approached Jung like any other female in the manhwa. haha 

love episode 8 :)  that kiss ..though not as long or much closer view compared to other dramas but I feel it.♡ loving In Ho and that piano. Amd also Jung..which I think has more deeper issues than In Ho. Love the preview for the next episode. were in for some hurt ^^,

This is the clearer PC link to the CITT fan meet

youtube link

I translated from chinese subs

Spoiler

Initially, the emcee asked all of them to introduce themselves.

0:59 PHJ said: When did I manage to be in between such young friends. Its great.

1:05 SKJ said: I am very thankful that everyone can come today. This is the first time that I am attending a drama fan meet, I feel its so refreshingly amazing

1:11 NJH said: This is the first time that I get so close to fans, I find it so novel/new. I think the fan meet today will be interesting.

There were many questions prepared for the actors

1:29 PHJ picked a question that said : Euntaek oppa is so handsome, is that even possible?

1:37 PHJ picked another question: among all the characters you played including psycho killer, now that you are Yoo Jung Sunbae, How do you feel and how did you prepare?

PHJ answered that actually YooJung is by far the most unusual and most difficult character and he needs to be totally immerse in the role. 2:01 Its abit tiring and difficult, we have already completed half, please look forward to it. Till the end, I will try my best to portray the character

2:14 SKJ picked a question: Portraying the hot tempered  Inho, is tiring right?

Answer: At first it was difficult, but I did read the original so I think the Inho in me is slowly coming out (that is what I think)

2:28 emcee: What is the most memorable line?

2:31 SKJ: Are you crazy? (being shy and embarrassd)

2:33 NJH picked a question : Euntaek is so cute, do you find yourself cute too?

2:43 NJH: erm, about that, yes...

2:49 onwards, they were asked to choose their ideal type so that's why the wall has a vs b pictures

Seol vs Seol's mother

2:56 PHJ said: if I can get the mother's love, then I can get the daughter's love right? 

emcee: so your choice is?

PHJ: Omoni! (mother)

3:09 SKJ said: actually I should choose mum too

3:18 emcee: so your final choice is?

SKJ: erm, because I have blood ties with Inha, so I choose Baek Inha

3:30 NJH choose professor over Kong Ju Yong

but his final choice is stil Bora!

3:43 they were presented with presents from the webtoon creator Soonkki

emcee asked them to read out what was written by Soonkki

4:05 The perfect YooJung sunbae in person, I like unconditionally. Soonkki

When emcee passed the present to SKJ, he commented he look exactly like the webtoon character.

4:35 NHJ read out: I look forward to the classic younger boyfriend

4:41 SKJ: The hot tempered but handsome Inho comes to live. Thank you. SoonKki

Later on they select lucky winners from the audience to receive gifts.

1 hour ago, tengxanxan said:

I think Jung likes Sul even from the beginning.. Cause like what he said he thought Sul was just like everyone. But he was always nice to everyone knowing they have ulterior motives, but to Sul he always seem to show her even his "darker" side. To think Sul never even approached Jung like any other female in the manhwa. haha 

That's an interesting thought.

with regards to the YG issue, when sunbae saw Seol comforting YG on the bench, perhaps he thought Seol was interested in YG, and hence he didnt bother with Inha, when she wanted to bring them together? Just a thought. There is too much flash back to and fro in this drama, it can be confusing. But I love my sunbae anyway:heart:

@demarchelier oh is she recording an ost?! woohoo. then keeping my fingers crossed PHJ will record the final ost! 

I have no idea where the cancellation episode comes from. I keep looking for the lastest article mostly on Naver, Nate and DC Gall but none of them describes about that thing (kindly pm me if you found). I would like to believe that rumor spreading during Chuseok rather than Chinese New Year. 

Here is Inho's wink for you

Spoiler

829ef5ca72993c883c86cb5472536e19.jpg

@qwenli @tengxanxan @MrsSoJiSub

I agree with the idea that YJ might have been attracted by Seol from the start. But since he caught her smirking (revealing her desdain for him), it bothered him so much that he had to be rude towards her. He was so annoyed because he was so used to get approached by people with ulterior motives that he was surprised, someone would act differently!

Then when he saw her giving YG the bottle, he was kind of jealous that YG would be approached by her, while she was avoiding him all the time. But I don't think, he had realised his attraction for her back then. All these feelings were new to him. Striking is that YJ immediately helped to stop the stalking as soon as he heard about it which is another clue that he wasn't indifferent to her back then too! To conclude, YJ had no idea about his true feelings all the time. Why should he be bothered because he is someone who shows more indifference towards people?

He only started realising it with her gentle gesture. Moreover, the fact she took care of him revealed to him that he should act differently, if he wanted to get close to her! She helped him, when he was weak and it's interesting that he was helping her the same way (behind her back, without her knowing!).

5 hours ago, limericks said:

I have a question about when Jung and Seol was out to dinner with her brother, Bora Eun Taek and In Ho. It was after Jun told In Ho about the job. Jung had put his hand on hers when he was telling her not to worry about Jun telling Inho about the job. After, he removed his hand, gave her a look, wiped under his eye and then looked away. Did that mean something or am I bugging?

HAHAHAHA.  I noticed that too. It was actually after In Ho cracked an useless joke about the pervert theif. Bo Ra n Eun Tak went what the eff vocally dissing the joke. While this fellow rubbed his eyes....in a way its his way of facepalming.... where the hell did he land up sorta expression

love such nuances. Phj is such a fine actor

So many new faces !!! Welcome to the thread! The more the merrier. WE still have more squeal worthy episodes to come so more analysing to come too.

I feel that Seol is the mouse. Why? Because she was always scurrying away from YJ, very evident in Ep 1 and 2.

Hi guys!! Sorry for bringing up this late.. since I just had the time to watch episode 7 with subs today.. :P

Am I the only who laughing for this scene?? hahaha...

Spoiler

In Ho frantically searching for the pervert, but end up getting chase by the police! "I'm not the culprit!" hahaha

wJchUUy.gif

Sorry guys, my streaming was really bad at the time I recapped last 2 episodes... I didn't get to watch that scene before~~

And this scene.. I thought she would hit her head on the corner of the table!! hahaha.. bad me~~ :phew:

Spoiler

VeCSCg3.gif

And I think I will need new link for streaming this Monday.. so that I could help live recap again.. although it's not that much help to chingus here.. with my broken english and bad explanation... :P

@chasingdaisy @qwenli

@tengxanxan  @bebebisous33

thanks for your insights! Sometimes i got confused with the flashbacks & timeline.

@NRGchick thank you. yes, i'm newbie here. Only found out about this drama at dramabeans when episode 4 was airing.Started following the webtoon after that.And couldn't express how much i LOVE all the OST.

Definitely not comparing but throwing out an idea

The only other actor i can remotely visualize in YJ's role is Park Bo gum.. younger version of PHY .. uncanny 

BTW, any news on PHY.. ?... As in .. next drama or sthg?

Lastly, I have a confusion:

A lot of arguments are a paradox..on one hand people are saying YJ is so sensitive ot people and judges them well..specially where he is interacting ( in HS's year 1 case- he didn't really interact with her..he just hated her from the word go :P )

And then on the other hand they say he didn;t realize what or how significant / worse the affects will be of all his 'manipulations'

and why did YG dissapear the very next day of HS confronting YJ? Did YJ realize he has stretched things and taken them too far?

One scene i am really looking forward to is him getting angry over in Ha... saying he is trying to control himself given what she has done today.. ( ooo :D posessive angry bf avtaar)

Hi all, first time posting here cause I just can't help but to love this cute couple XD

Watching 8 episodes of CITT sure is such a treat <3 <3 and now I'm in misery cause I have to wait for another 8....

YJ-HS chemistry just out of this world, I can't help but giggling like a mad girl every time I watch them together in one screen XD

Both PHJ and KGE are amazing in portraying their characters, and their looks OMG, it's almost like YJ and HS themselves came out straight from the webtoon.

In Ho is love, I had doubt at first knowing SKJ would played him before I watch the series but not anymore. SKJ as In Ho sure is hella fine XD

BR-ET just too cute >.<, I can't even.... Can't they be a couple already?? XD, bwaahahhaa

In Ha, I guess would remain as a character that I love to hate, a bit over the top for me, though gotta admit LSK indeed looks like In Ha in webtoon.

Now I can't wait for Monday and Tuesday because I can't wait for this to happen. Well, I hope we got this scene XD

I'll put it under spoiler just in case.

Spoiler

PWO1nlE.jpg

Now, I'll go back to lurk cause I have 100 pages or so to backread XD.

Nice to meet y'all :))

Combining my curiousity & have some free time today, i back read randomly..until stumbled upon @riribl spoiler on explaining the exact timeline (when did Jung start liking Seol) at page 47. Wow. I can't thank u enough! U made my day!kumawo chingu!

Archived