Guest ororomunroe

25 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I don't think they'll go too much into the whole InHo and Seol thing (I hope they won't). The way I see it, InHo is more a tool to deepen YJ and Seol's feelings for one another. I think InHo also knows it and hence he tried to stay away. Plus we are in too deep. This is not another tvN show, I doubt they'll turn around 180°.

Girl, the last time I was as sure as I am of Seol & Jung and OTP-ed them as much, you and I both know what happened:

latest?cb=20110610174350

This time:

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

tvN, writer, Inho, all the possibilities:

Bring-it-gif.gif?gs=a

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33 .. ah!.. you noticed it.. yes yes... there was no way he was inviting him into the lift..even his sweet conversation didn't exactly give off that sweet vibe.. :P 

Also, I have a feeling, as far as In Ho's father is concerned, Seol will break the ice there.. for a change rescuing he sunbae

Personally, I have started to enjoy In Ha... I don't know about others..

I have sort of come to appreciate the actress's interpretation of this character..

In Ha is OTT.. brings in the cartoonish comedy element.. but then in these two episodes that we have seen.. the sudden split second  expression or tone changes that she brings when angry are a treat...

I think she went the OTT way to show her craziness .. because of the way she acts.... i feel it..that she is more dangerous than jung and in Ho put together.. throw in father too :P .. she is truly crazy..

her scenes with In Ho show.. how vindictive she is.. how unforgiving she is... just observe her reactions whenever Piano and In Ho are in the same sentence..

@opinionatedajumma

Autistic trait were more valid in Taeke from R88.. don't see those traits in YJ.. could you please highlight a few examples.

@MrsSoJiSub Yeah, as I was writing this, I kept thinking of my certainty... Anyway, I am still confident about YJ and Seol, I refuse to be paranoid just because of one show (two editions though, ha ha). I LOVE InHo and I kinda wish he would at least steal a smooth from Seol; but I also think he is portrayed as a character in itself, someone who helps Seol and YJ. I also think InHo will help them both. He is such an empathic person.

16 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

her scenes with In Ho show.. how vindictive she is.. how unforgiving she is... just observe her reactions whenever Piano and In Ho are in the same sentence.

Yeah, but InHo did not say anything. Because he feels guilty, he too destroyed her dream when they were teenagers. He did not get the harm he did before, he only understood after it also happened to him.

InHa knows InHo feels guilty and uses that ot her advantage. But she knows she is and blames him for being too considerate of others.

I like her actually, I think there is more to her. She IS dangerous for sure, like you said, she holds mean grudges. I like that aspect of her though, I want to know more about her!

ETA: Oops, sorry for double post!

@carolinedl I like and appreciate drama Inho in a way I never did in the comics which is what makes this all so frustrating. I don't want to see him hurt....I just want him to live his piano man dreams. You know playing sold out recitals, giving tv interviews, and just making a name for himself and making up for the 5 years he lost. I also like his friendship with Seol. He's there. He makes her laugh. He listens to her, and he brings a lightness that she doesn't have with Jung. Also Inho is a secret shipper of Seol & Jung (his walking aways said as much though that was done more for Seol's happiness) and I know he wouldn't do/try anything with Seol. I know he know how much Jung and Seol care about each other and are very much in a relationship. I know this. I wrote as much in another post. However THAT DRAMA BROKE ME :tears::tears: Like the X-Files "I wanna believe" but I can't...like agent Mulder, I need to see the UFO myself. 

*comes out of it* I really hope I am not offending anyone and if you are a Inho/Seol shipper please come gush about them or Inho here. I am always half kidding in what  I say (unless I wrote a novel about my bb Jung :P) and I'm not that dramatic as I may come off as about these things (expect the trust issues LOL).

*goes back into it*

I'm watching you tvN. You may think "oh she's just a broke graduate student who don't even speak korean and can't even afford a ticket here" but i have my way aiight. I have my ways and i would come for you!

I made this fmv and hope people wont hate this song coz i always like MC Mong music eventhough he received so much hate from korean people..i found that this song fits YJ and Seol.. 

The OTP scenes are too short for Ep.9 & 10..i'm so disappointed with TVN..

Hope you guys gonna love this mv as much as i do..LOL

Yoo Jung x Hong Seol - Miss Me or Diss Me #9-10:

I am watching ep 10 raw now (twas busy at work so only saw bits and piece during the live stream and missed like the first 20 minutes) and YOO JUNG TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. TAKE ME ON AS A STUDENT. GIVE ME HALF YOUR BRILLIANCE AND CUNNING!! SEOL GIRL DON'T DUMP HIM. YOU TWO COULD BE MASTERS, KING AND QUEEN OF SOME EPIC FRANCHISE. YOU COULD RULE THE WORLD. YOU LURE THEM WITH YOUR NICENESS AND HE LOCKS THEM IN WITH HIS SMARTS AND SUAVE!!

*applauds* them was some brilliant orchestrating and Seol knows he made all of it happen too. He just can't help himself can he...

Park Hae Jin looks so good in that pink sweater (when does he not look good LOL) Euntaek was adorable eating that sandwich. Joon is a cutie and I truly want to go to The School of Yoo Jung: A boss richard simmons amongst basic richard simmons: bow down....LOL

I need subs, nah I really need to get up and meet my friends but...kdramas okay...

ETA: Minsoo girl. All you had to do was admit to things and apologize (what did the cute little lion ever do to you :angry:) instead you playing the one who's been wronged and the victim and then well fist literally come out. It's sad but beautifully hilarious and what you had coming...like Younggon imma sit back and just enjoy it

I really need to leave though... 

ETA 2: I am so Younggon. I would totally break out the phone and record this mess too..yo, tell me to go for real..

I think a part of what set Seol off s that MinSeol destroyed the lion. The first gift and couples on at that, that Jung got her. Mess with her but don't mess with her lion. Especially since she and bae are on the outs and you just adding to her mess of feels LOL. The same occurred yesterday when MinSeol wanted to "apologize" but Seol had no time for that because a part of her was still simmering due to Jung and their "we were on a break!!"

Woke up n hv many pages to backtrack!! @MrsSoJiSub, tq for ur opinion on Inho-Seol r/ship. Yes, Seol  n Joon thought of him as big bro like n familly only. She must one day talk abt their true feelings for each other to avoid conflict and to ensure Jung that they r just friends. But as in k-drama trope, these undefined r/ship will drag on w/out any discussion until one side can't take it anymore. We know that by the end of s3, after the Jung-Inho fight n Chairman Yoo's revelation n former boss offer job?, Inho straightens his life back and avoids Seol n her fmly for quite sometime. Seol felt strange why Inho did that n she keep asking herself. This cross r/ship w Inha, Inho, Jung n Seol will finally let Jung Seol see the importance of Jung Seol to each other as they begin to think who is the most important person to them n what they r willing to do to be together in the end. Gosh, it sounds like am writing a novel, haha, mianhae. Now, back to reading more pages frm the back.:D

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@bebebisous33 .. ah!.. you noticed it.. yes yes... there was no way he was inviting him into the lift..even his sweet conversation didn't exactly give off that sweet vibe.. :P 

Also, I have a feeling, as far as In Ho's father is concerned, Seol will break the ice there.. for a change rescuing he sunbae

Personally, I have started to enjoy In Ha... I don't know about others..

I have sort of come to appreciate the actress's interpretation of this character..

In Ha is OTT.. brings in the cartoonish comedy element.. but then in these two episodes that we have seen.. the sudden split second  expression or tone changes that she brings when angry are a treat...

I think she went the OTT way to show her craziness .. because of the way she acts.... i feel it..that she is more dangerous than jung and in Ho put together.. throw in father too :P .. she is truly crazy..

her scenes with In Ho show.. how vindictive she is.. how unforgiving she is... just observe her reactions whenever Piano and In Ho are in the same sentence..

@opinionatedajumma

Autistic trait were more valid in Taeke from R88.. don't see those traits in YJ.. could you please highlight a few examples.

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@opinionatedajumma

I haven't watched answer me 88 so I can't compare. There are many nuances in autistic spectrum, as you all might know. I'd need time to come with some examples, maybe I'm too tired now but the scene in the elevator with the father could be one of them. He did understand he was being invited? Do you think he knew he wasn't and went inside anyway? Or did he misunderstood the signals? That's what I mean. 

On the other side, I've only watched ep 10 raw, but there was one thought shooting in my head: the parallelism of the groups of three friends. Jung, InHa, InHo and Seol, Taek and Bora. Bora is the one defending Seol as InHo did with Jung in the past. She had to learn to defend herself in this jungle of crazy, hateful people. Jung did probably learn that too in the past. Aren't both of them teaching her how to defend herself? Jung is setting up situations where she'll understand what's going on and forcing her to react. InHo is physically there for her and gives her weapons??

and isn't Jung saying how similar they are? Maybe InHo is feeling the same need to protect her as he did with Jung in the past.

i promise I'll think of examples of when I feel that Jung misunderstands the people around him and react weirdly (in our opinion). 

And please forgive me if I'm not making any sense at all! I don't have time today to read all the pages that doesn't stop adding! Good night everyone. 

i think jung is totally himself when he's with seol. in the flashback, he was quite innocent talking with in ho, but in ho told him to fight and that the others are strange. it's like everything in ho said to him actually got to him a lot and he kind of blew the words up .-. ...i'm not sure but the way it was shown seemed this way...= =

20160202_1454424102_16539800_1_99_201602

Article: 'Cheese' Seo Kang Joon ♥ Kim Go Eun, 'Baek Seol' couple continues to get closer

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+6,694, -111] There were more scenes of Cancer Gon than Yoo Jung. I am sad.

2. [+4,829, -73] Can't believe we can't see Seol during Seol (Lunar New Year) ㅠㅠ

3. [+4,493, -140] Where was Yoo Jung sunbae the entire week??

4. [+6,274, -951] I think I've adjusted to Lee Sung Kyung's acting. She gets charming the more I see her. Of course her charisma is no where near that of the webtoon version but her interpretation of the character is different and fun. I hope people aren't too hard on her.

5. [+2,927, -279] Did they change the male lead of the drama...

6. [+1,180, -30] There were many scenes that would've pissed me off if I were Yoo Jung sunbae today

7. [+1,454, -133] Seo Kang Joon's acting is so realistic.. I had no idea he was this good ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+1,101, -16] Euntaek was cute today ㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

Article: 'Cheese' Lee Sung Kyung sends a bait picture to Ji Yoon Ho to seduce him

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+808, -83] I'm getting more and more used to Baek Inha's acting with each new episode... ㅋㅋ now it feels like her acting was right all along.. ㅋㅋ

2. [+586, -19] So happy when Jae Woo sunbae saved her ㅋ

3. [+555, -77] I'm liking Baek Inha more and more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I'm getting used to her acting, she's cute

4. [+64, -6] Baek Inha may be a psycho but she's not a bad kid ㅋㅋ and she gives us refreshing moments ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+54, -2] Only the likes of Baek Inha could mess with a psycho like Oh Young Gon ㅋㅋㅋ

Article: Seo Kang Joon, it's undeniable that he has met the 'character of his career'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,742, -54] Baek Inho is love.

2. [+1,119, -42] He's so charming ㅎㅎ I wish him luck

3. [+1,073, -42] I felt bad in the next episode preview ㅠ poor Inho

4. [+858, -47] Even as a man, I think Baek Inho's character is cool

5. [+955, -131] Can someone explain why Yoo Jung sunbae has been gone all week long..

6. [+137, -8] Honestly, he doesn't live up to the webtoon version that perfectly in that the webtoon version is huge, more foreigner-like, and is stupidly strong but Seo Kang Joon has interpreted the character in his own way that fits. It's more of an effort on his end to recreate the character to fit himself. Before I watched the drama, I thought he looked like a frail little pretty boy iljin but he gives the character a new and different charm.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+649, -15] They baited us with the bed scene in the preview yesterday when we didn't even see a blanket in today's episode and nothing but a hug... now we're baited for two more weeks ㅠ the female lead is named Seol but the drama is canceled during the week of Seol (Lunar New Year) ㅡㅡ

2. [+586, -36] Baek Inha is totally a selfish my way or the highway type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like her, I've grown to like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny when she pisses Inho off

3. [+537, -27] I feel like having a man like Inho around would make me feel dependable on him... our poor Inho is going to struggle with his crush now ㅜㅜ

4. [+50, -4] Why does Seol feel miserable over one picture when she's the one hanging out with another man that her boyfriend doesn't like and does whatever she wants with him

5. [+48, -3] Park Hae Jin cries in the next episode preview saying he missed her... but episodes are canceled next week, I'm the one who's crying... ㅜㅜ

cr: netizenbuzz

49 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Watching it with C-subs at the moment. LOL. It's hilarious how they're using creepy Twilight Zone music when Jung is putting the fear of God into Min Soo. Cracks me up.

Gotta love Jung. Touching her hair and giving her the heebie jeebies. :lol:

You noticed that? I thought it paralleled what he did to Joo Yeon [that touch of the hair, the stroke down the side] does not bode well for Min Soo.

However, playing with Seol's bangs makes him one happy fella!

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I am watching ep 10 raw now (twas busy at work so only saw bits and piece during the live stream and missed like the first 20 minutes) and YOO JUNG TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. TAKE ME ON AS A STUDENT. GIVE ME HALF YOUR BRILLIANCE AND CUNNING!! SEOL GIRL DON'T DUMP HIM. YOU TWO COULD BE MASTERS, KING AND QUEEN OF SOME EPIC FRANCHISE. YOU COULD RULE THE WORLD. YOU LURE THEM WITH YOUR NICENESS AND HE LOCKS THEM IN WITH HIS SMARTS AND SUAVE!!

*applauds* them was some brilliant orchestrating and Seol knows he made all of it happen too. He just can't help himself can he...

Park Hae Jin looks so good in that pink sweater (when does he not look good LOL) Euntaek was adorable eating that sandwich. Joon is a cutie and I truly want to go to The School of Yoo Jung: A boss richard simmons amongst basic richard simmons: bow down....LOL

I need subs, nah I really need to get up and meet my friends but...kdramas okay...

ETA: Minsoo girl. All you had to do was admit to things and apologize (what did the cute little lion ever do to you :angry:) instead you playing the one who's been wronged and the victim and then well fist literally come out. It's sad but beautifully hilarious and what you had coming...like Younggon imma sit back and just enjoy it

I really need to leave though... 

ETA 2: I am so Younggon. I would totally break out the phone and record this mess too..yo, tell me to go for real..

Actually, there's this 2 guys that i appreciate a lot: both are tall, goodlooking, good in whatever they wear specially on a "pink pull over".... Thats LMH ( Heirs ) & PHJ ( Ciit )....

I agree with both @MrsSoJiSub and @bebebisous33 about YJ's father.. In those scenes I just wanted to hug YJ and tell him not to worry, that everything's going to be okay..

I don't know about the webtoon, and I can't remember from the drama - what happened to YJ's mom? I could he only his father and I can't remember, whether they talked about his mom..

Maybe YJ needs Seol also because he needs just someone to love him, if his mom is out of the picture, and with a dad like this, I don't think YJ knows the effect of being trully loved, and YJ really likes/loves Seol, so he needs her even more.. I don't know, it's just a thought..

Archived