Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh YG you....I can't stand you. He keeps starting at Inha's pic while SC talks. He gets up and leaves. Now he's lecturing SC. 

Seol gets to the library. Pple complained about the incident at the library. Think it was DY. Seol lost her job there. She's now eating with Bora and ET. 

Lag lag lag *sighhhhhhhhhh*

Seol is walking around. YG sends Seol the picture of Inha and Jung. She's at the library but she's zoned out. Inho gets there and she doesn't even realize. 

She asks Inho if they can study tomorrow but he says no. After seeing her so down he says fine and gets up to leave.

They're walking home. She was about to bump into a pole oh this poor girl and her thoughts. 

YG is looking at Inha sexy pix, told SC to fix his way n go drink coffee himself.

Seol arrives at part time job in library. Asstnt shows her what is written abt her online. Told her not to come to work again. darn YG. The 3 friends eat together n they encourage seol not to worry abt losing job n eat up. ET said he has modelling job. Seol discouraged again.

She walks alone n said all for the better. YG on phone again send msg to seol of Jung n Inha together. He trying to bait seol to doubt jung n inha r/ship. She is out of her mind in library n inho arrives for study. Seol said can they do the lesson other day but inho said no. Seol said ok. Inho said ok n packs up, ask seol to go back together. Seol still thinks of YG pix msg n inho snaps her of her deep thought.

this is officially the baek in ho episode, he is with seol in the library again, sensing her daze. gift her a taser.

and it ends. and they play that sentimental music with inho! how can they, i thought its a jung & seol theme song. :tears:

they indeed trick us, I knew they will save the best to post lunar new year. Preview : Jung came to her and says he missed her alot and then they run towards each other and hug, with inho witnessing.

Inho gives her pepper spray, taser n stick for her self defense, ask her to use on her stalker. Got whistle too. Seol says thanks. Inho said smthg abt seol always says it's alright. Seol says goodbye n leaves. Inho talk to himself, worried for seol, he goes other way n end....

6 minutes ago, Seoshi.love. said:

Seems the kissing in bed scene will appear in two weeks... Damn the teasers.

Um, that wasn't a teaser.  That was a TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

How could they include that scene in the preview when it wasn't going to appear in this episode?  TOO CRUEL.

Imma gonna go pour some ramyun on somebody now, a la In Ha.  *flips hair*  :P

The woman from the library tells HS not to come work anymore from tomorrow because of an article? saying that she cause trouble? *It was YG's gf's work I think..

YG sends the picture that In Ha gives to HS... she is upset.. In Ho sits beside her and wake her from her thoughts...

HS says sorry to In Ho and asks whether they can do this tomorrow? In Ho says no.. but then he complies..

While walking, HS almost hits on the lamp post but In Ho pulls her over.. he snaps her out of her thoughts, then give her protection tools such as pepper spray and tazer??? haha.. so cute!

HS says that she'll use them.. and In Ho tells her to open her eyes (see where she's walking)!!

No bed kiss scene!!

Preview: HS calling In Ho 'Oppa????' hahaha

In Ha sees JW being bullied by SC and comes to the rescue. [Another couple is born! LOL]

She talks to JW who was looking at the artbook.

Sc is talking to everyone and trying to scam a drink or a girlfriend. YG comes in and goes off with SC.

SC talks to YG who is obsessing about In Ha's cleavage. [LOL]

[Losing hope over the scene ]

Seol sees a message about her and now she loses her library job.

Scene of BOra and ET being as supportive as ever.

[I was mistaken about the clothes for the scene - boohoohooo]

Seol walks home alone. Trying to make herself feel better.

YG sends the photo of In Ha and YJ to her. Seol gets upset and hurt again. She is in a 'mong' state in the library and In Ho sits down next to her.

In Ho tells her to go out from the library. He is walking with her. She says something about believing YJ.

In Ho snaps her out of her daze. He bought her some pepper spray and tazer and a baton. [LOL]

And also a loud alarm.

In Ho asks her what is wrong. And Seol says nothing. In Ho pushes her to speak about her worry.

She walks off and he tells her to open her  eyes. In Ho talks to himself and walks in the other direction.

END!

I feel cheated.....huhuhuhuhu

Preview:

A lot of scenes with In Ho coming up. But we see the reunion!!! In two weeks time!!!! Arghhhh!!!

Nx episode is YG destruction, seol call inho oppaaa... Seol got into fight w her dad n finally jungseol reconciliation! Yay! Kiss in bed scene postponed, wtfish! Btw, that running scene towards each other of Jung n Seol was kinda funny, I wanna feel romantic but it reminds me of many film scenes I've seen using that same style.:P

Inho gives her a bunch of self-defense things. 

Ugh just end already I got no motivation to live recap. *falls onto bed in frustration*

WHERE WAS JUNG WHERE!?

UGH STUPID PREVIEW.  OPPA?! OPPA? LEMME PUNCH SOMETHING. 

Anyways at least Jung and Seol ran to each other and hugged in the preview. 

Still upset though. 

Archived