Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharing my FMV for Ep 5 & 6..might skip a few otp scenes but this is the best that i can do..hope you will enjoy it! 

I'm serioisly having a CITT syndrome..i even bought the triangle kimbap @ onigiri just because of YJ & HS keep on having those kimbap in ep.1, 3 & 5..LOL

Yoo Jung x Hong Seol - Such #5-6:

5 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Hey! :) Glad you joined!

I'll try to respond as best as I can.

1. The webtoon didn't include anything about Jung having an affinity to animals and art. That's something the drama threw in. People here discussed that its to show his sensitivity. There were other neat insights people had on it but I can't recall the exact wording. I'll try to find the posts so I can just link them.

2. I think its up to everyone to make their judgement on Yoojung. For example, I don't think he's a sociopath but others may think he is. Like you, I felt no pity towards the people you mentioned. They did wrong. Or like someone else said here, Yoo Jung doesn't have to be strictly classified as a 'dark' or 'white' character. There's nothing wrong with being in between.

But like I said its up to you. The webtoon does give a few more details on Yoo Jung but you can still make your judgement based off what you see in the drama since it sticks to the webtoon quite well.

3. He creates a situation in which everyone finds out a lie Min Soo made. Haha I won't say unless you really really wanna know, then PM me~

4. The preparations for the bar event were a flashback. Hm I'm not sure. Maybe that was the event that they were at when she got drunk. I'd have to go back and see if its the same bar. Maybe someone else remembers.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Yes, I would love to know the spoiler regarding min soo...haha..pls pm me :P 

Watching "COIN LOCKER GIRL" while waiting new episode of CITT. Woow!!! Kim Go-eun is so amazing potraying ill-young character (Tomboy,tough girl, but with deep emotion inside) I'm not seeing any of Hong Seol trace character there. I'm amazed how Kim Go Eun play very different character very well. 

If anyone here haven't seen "Coin Locker Girl" I suggested you should. It damn Good... 

@Gitakawaii now I'm confused when before I wasn't LOL. Okay so from my understanding, the flashback happened sometime after their first meeting (in the period of "he did a lot of evil things to me" that they drama only briefly showed but the webtoon really goes into. This drama is moving much faster than the webtoon, which I like) during the period of cold let me step on your fallen papers richard simmons Jung and before the I like you so let me always ask you to eat scholarship giving up Jung. So it should work like this: meet first impression of Jung and Seol----> Jung is an richard simmons who makes Seol's life hard & flashback---->  Seol wants to take another leave---->Jung now likes Seol  and wants to get to know her so he gives up his scholarship. Jung wants to eat with Seol. Nam Jeon is here for none of that. San Chul steals Seol's class and Jung find out but keeps it on the down low------> Nam Jeon sends attacker and everything after episode 2 happens I think in pretty clear order. Episode 1 is confusing because we get a year of flashback in just 2-3 scenes.  

So in episode one: opening of drunk Seol and I'll disappear form your life, is the present. Then we get a flashback of the stuff Jung put her through then we come back to the present when Seol and Bora meet at cafe where she works and she finds out she won the scholarship. Everything after that is the present. We get the flasback of how Jung began to like Seol in episode 6, which falls into the timeline of year 1 hell. I hope that is right because if it is now I am so frekaing confused LOL. Also Jung needs to write a book on 'How to Get the Girl You Want' because boy got game. I think in ep 3 he uses Seol's 'I don't eat' line on her perfectly. the boy had to have known that after all the help he had given her, Seol would more than say yes to a meal that day. Instead being the player he is, he lures her in "Want to have dinner?" then drops her so she'll come to him "oh right you don't eat..." then I think by the end of the episode or next she's asking him to eat. Playa! teach me your ways....

@bjvipb2uty he actually does play with a snail in the webtoon. I think you're right about art (though I remember he collected butterflies or something when younger) but the snail thing (though not the ant) happens. I remember cause I was like...wtf am I supposed to think? Why is this being shown to me? I think it was in season 1 or 2 and it's raining outside and Jung sees the snail slowly making it's way by his feet and he becomes very interested in watching it snail on by.

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Oh because you guys kept mentioning it I watched Pride & Prejudice again last night (the Keira Knightely and Matthew Macfadyen version) and this story is soo that story...

Read the book dear. As much as I love the various adaptations, none can hold a candle to Austen's satirical joie de vivre. 

Although I have to say, Jennifer Ehle's is an excellent Elizabeth Bennet and delivers Austen's wit ever so beautifully.

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Can I say I love how Jung asked Seol out. He really goes after what he wants. It was more funny and adorakable to me, than the creepy and aggresive I seen some viewers say it was. 

I'm still waiting to see CREEPY. Where's the creepy? I've seen cold, menacing, angry, dorky, adorable, sweet, smug and sad... I've even seen him brushing his teeth but CREEPY is nowhere in sight! What the heck?

I want CREEPY!

Can we blame PHJ or the flickering lamp... because I can't seem to see the creepy at all?

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Hide contents

When Jung, Seol and friends are  having a party (dunno what party). One of the friends said that Jung would pay, as usual, since he was rich. Then Seol excused herself to go early because she had things to do. Then, she approached Jung and gave him money to pay for her food. Jung looked surprised. She said something like 'the party belonged to Jung's friend, while Seol is not in their group, so Jung should not pay for her', sorry I forgot. Jung still had that surprised look on his face and didn't say anything.

I hope the drama shows this, since this is the time when Jung got impressed on Seol. That is how he learned that Seol is not like everyone who is materialistic.

Ahhh~ I really hope they will include this scene in the drama. Thanks to u I come to know this scene. If u dont mind, could u tell me which season and chapter is it? Thank u so much.

15 minutes ago, deeand said:

Watching "COIN LOCKER GIRL" while waiting new episode of CITT. Woow!!! Kim Go-eun is so amazing potraying ill-young character (Tomboy,tough girl, but with deep emotion inside) I'm not seeing any of Hong Seol trace character there. I'm amazed how Kim Go Eun play very different character very well. 

If anyone here haven't seen "Coin Locker Girl" I suggested you should. It damn Good... 

I already watch it. At first when I heard Kim Go Eun casted as Hong Seol i didnt know whereabouts her but after I watch 1st episode of CITT i come to love her hence I search for movies she was starred in. I hate it how K-Netz underrated her saying that she was overdoing herself in a role. I noticed that Kim Go Eun like to take challenged role. Its her first time having a 'normal' role as Seol actually. Anyway u should watch her other newer movie called Memories of The Swor. Her acting and actions is soo good. She played the sword greatly. ^^

so what I like about this drama:

1. kim Go Eun ..her acting and her curly haired character ..I just have a thing about girls with curls ♡ ♡ ♡

2. Hae Jin..I wonder where this guy has been hiding all this years. 1st time seeing him on a drama and is doing great playing as the main lead.

3. Kang Joon.. man, this guys mouth is just too damn sexy. :D  .I'll be sad if he ends up hurt if he falls for Hong Seol.

4. Those under the streetlamp and rain scenes. ughhh.

5. And those killer OST's ..repeat and repeat mode ♡ ♡ ♡

7 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@alindahawu didnt watch You Who Are From the Stars? He was the second lead there.

Yep seo kang joon's eyes n mouth are a killer!:)

really? haha. ive watched YWAFTS but I guess im too focused on Kim So Hyun-Jun JiHyun and that psycho Guy that i forgot about the 2nd lead. lol..

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@alindahawu didnt watch You Who Are From the Stars? He was the second lead there.

And don't forget Bad Guys! I think he was drafted into Cheese on the strength of his performance in that show.

Dr Stranger too but I don't recommend that one. I liked him in it but... yeah... The less said about that one the better.

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

*LOL*  Now I understand why you love Bad Guys .. HAHAHAHAHAHA :D .

You only just realised it? ;)

What can I say, I'm an multifaceted ajumma of contradictions. :D

But it isn't the only reason I like Bad Guys. It's a really good show with compelling characters too.

But where is this "Jung is Creepy" thing that is spoken about on the internet?

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

just started watching the drama and am up to Episode 4. Loving it so far... :) 

Another one caught in the Cheese Trap.

Good to see you here. :)

'Cheese in the Trap', the most expensive Korean cable drama to be exported in China

Friday, January 22, 2016 

jfs.jpg

Yonhap News - Nate: [Exclusive] "This is why he's Park Hae Jin"... tvN's 'Cheese in the Trap' sold at 2.4 billion KRW (~$2 million), most expensive cable drama to be exported in China 
1. [+599, -11] I'm a guy but I find Park Hae Jin really handsome. Yoo Jung sunbae's good at acting

2. [+584, -9] Park Hae Jin does look like he stepped out of the webtoon
3. [+486, -14] It's already popular in China but it will only get more popular^^
4. [+31, -1] Cable dramas are so good lately. From Reply, CITT and Kim Hye Soo nuna's drama which I predict is gonna be fun ㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+30, -1] Seo Kang Joon's popularity will increase too

6. [+27, -1] I liked him since he starred with Lee Tae Ran in 'Famous Chil Princesses'. He's stayed the same through the years and he doesn't look 33 at all~ He's awesome

d21.jpg

Osen- Naver: [Exclusive] Park Hae Jin wraps up filming for 'Cheese in the Trap'... heads to Busan for Chinese variety show shooting

1. [+813, -10] Pre-production seems like a win win situation for both parties

2. [+713, -9] Filming's all done???? That's the dignity of pre-productionㅎㅎ Looking forward to a quality drama!!  Yoo Jung, Seol and Baek Inho are all likeable charactersㅠㅠㅠ When will Monday come?...

3. [+645, -15] Park Hae Jin's been decent since his early debut but he didn't really have a role that would've carried him to fame immediately. But his role in CITT fits him perfectly and from there,  he will continue to grow as an actor

4. [+38, -1] Pre-producing a drama means writers won't be influenced by nosy netizens. I really hope it becomes the norm

Naver
1. [+4,033, -70] There are 10 more episodes left but I'm starting to miss it already

2. [+3,021, -250] He's advancing to Chinese variety too. He'll likely catch up with Kim Soo Hyun

3. [+2,155, -64] I wanna see it for a long time just like the webtoon ㅠ

4. [+1,410, -37] Do you think I should go to Busan just to see him????? Yoo Jung sunbae ㅠㅠ

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/cheese-in-trap-most-expensive-korean.html

CONGRATS PHJ AND ALL CITT CASTS...VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU !!!!!

I might have missed it, but can someone enlighten me on the significance of him stencilling that half of a butterfly? Or will that be explored in the drama later? Anyways, I'm loving their casting of Kim Go Eun here. The fact that she doesn't fit the traditional mould of pretty makes her all that more beautiful the more you see her play the hesistant but steely Seol. 

Waiting for next episode.... :glasses:  its too painful but it also interesting! so many year of watching South korean Drama,many things i learn,many time i felt something new,those are such a beautiful memory also. :) 

this Drama make me feel such a natural happines,which are expressing by HS and YJ. thats why i Love them... :heart:

Archived