Guest ororomunroe

3 hours ago, fidda868 said:

YJ is not weird..he is not creepy...he is actually normal but people around him is actually prejudice about his behavior..people think he is weird and creepy but actually he is NOT!! Hahaha (mianhae..i a bit emotional about this coz some viewers still comment negative about YJ).. He solved problems around him in a different way..yes he did threaten people with their wrong doings but he never harm them physically..he kept a lot of things to himself and didnt want to share with other people...he is not a person who simply report their wrong doing to the university or the authorities.. he slowly change to a better person and being honest when he is with HS...he like HS so much and try to help her by giving the scholarship to her and people still think he is scary? Are you serious? A guy who had a crush on a girl and trying his best to get close to her and help her without she knowing about it is actually normal...not creepy or scary..HS is the one who need to stop curious and think negative about YJ..

Each of us has our own character...people like YJ does exist..even we has a bit of YJ character in ourself..hehe

Mianhae..i'm not good in giving comment about dramas..perhaps the drama is a bit different from the webtoon and i think we better stop comparing the webtoon version and the drama version...just wait and watch what gonna happen next... :)

I dont understand why there's still people mention about R88 when the mods already has warned us not to mention about it in this thread..huhu

I agree with you.

YJ is not a manipulative person, quite the contrary, his friends are the ones who manipulative. They use all means to their own advantage.

From the beginning I did not consider YJ is a strange guy. What did he do there must be a reason behind it. The problem that occurred between him and his friends not his fault. His friends really did something bad and should be warned. He did not seek badness of his friends. By chance he saw and learned their bad deeds and warn them. 
Is he wrong? NO !!!
Is not it very uncomfortable to be the one to know bad things in front of us and we remain silent ?

Instead, his friends were caught by him, tried to make a peace to him. His friends thought that their bad deeds were common in the community. Unfortunately, YJ is not the type of person who is able to come to terms with things like that. He is a person who has strong principles, where bad things are still bad deeds. Therefore his friends thought he was a person who was not flexible, did not compromise and strange.

Webtoon is webtoon, drama is drama. Yes, do not compare between webtoon and drama. Surely there is a difference in terms of pouring story in writing (be it a novel, webtoon, or any form of written story) into a drama or movie. As  @fidda868 said, we just wait and watch what will happen next.
We clear our minds, so that we more clearly in view the whole storyline (for who ever read webtoon, as if you had never read it).
This is because each one, whether it webtoon and drama, has its own pleasure in understanding the story.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@orangesmartie92, I respect your opinion, but OMG don't get it started :grimace:. But let's say it is a probability. Could you expound why you think InHo is the male lead? I'm taking this seriously. :)

@engkeme, no consecutive posting within a span of 30 mins, please. kamsamhida. I'm merging your posts. 

Can someone update the OST list? Thanks. 

17 minutes ago, orangesmartie92 said:

Reading the webtoon, i don't understand why everyone is saying that Jung is the male lead...

It seems that InHo is the lead? I finished up to Season 3. I'm honestly thinking... maybe the author is going to switch leads? It's happened before (COUGH COUGH). 

Plus, InHo and Seol are more natural with each other.

I'm not being delulu...but I can only have hope, right?

I'm curious as to what you read or saw in the webtoon that makes you think Inho is the lead? 

Spoiler

I've read up to the latest chapters and I know Jung and Seol do not have much time to see each other since she's busy with her last year of school and he's busy interning (working) at his father's company. However they are still very much together. They schedule times to see one another and go on dates and such. I know Jung has been MIA for some chapters now but.....

I'd just like to say that I really like how the most tender moment for them was when YJ told Seol that she's doing great.  That of all the things he could have said that could warm her heart, it's this one.  Not that she's pretty.  Not even that she's smart.  But that she's doing great.  It goes to show what she values most, and that YJ not just values the same thing, but that it's what first caught his attention.  Gosh.  Ep 6 was just awesome.  That must mean ep 7 is gonna be loaded with drama.  They won't be making us feel good just for nothing (this show just keeps making me question everything now).

i'm just a silent reader on this forum...this is only my second post.

watching the drama make you want to go back in school....what i dont understand is that .. they say YOO-JUNG  behavior was strange towards the people that surround him...his just being concern and want them to do whats right but it seem they misunderstood that.:rolleyes:

all i can say about this drama......PHJ n KGE.....they had a perfect chemistry....that was  make you drawn to it.:heart:

Guest julie721

Whoooa this drama... It just keep getting better...

since I'm kinda busy lately, I just got time to watch ep5 and 6 now. I'm still in the middle of episode 5... But can't help myself to pause for a while to post that I love this dramaaaaaa... Lol...

back to watch... And will post my opinion later 

11 minutes ago, trust71 said:

i'm just a silent reader on this forum...this is only my second post.

watching the drama make you want to go back in school....what i dont understand is that .. they say YOO-JUNG  behavior was strange towards the people that surround him...his just being concern and want them to do whats right but it seem they misunderstood that.:rolleyes:

all i can say about this drama......PHJ n KGE.....they had a perfect chemistry....that was  make you drawn to it.:heart:

Annyeong Chingu @trust71. PHJ and KGE have great chemistry. I wish they date for real and the cute moments in drama is DAEBAK!!  YJ really likes HS but he should stop getting of people around her because she will get suspicious and then they will fight . I like that HS is feeling strange around YJ. It means she is falling for him. LOL LOL LOL :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::heart::heart::heart:

As cute as the lion key chain!! ...hahhaha...After watching the Ep.5 , Here I am sitting wondering how no matter the degree of darkness they show in YJ's character, no matter the vengeance raging in his eyes, I could never bring myself to despise YJ. In fact,  I make a sad puppy face when YJ questions his own actions citing if those taken steps make him a strange man .YJ's treatment to the TA  , his diabolical demeanor that often shows his cold exterior without the shades of a compassion and yet at times you feel that this man is nothing but just a caring person , vacillates often through his whimsical temperament. YJ needs someone who would hold him in a warm embrace and let the wounded boy inside him , know that it would be just fine to let go all those deep festering anger and vulnerabilities. There are people with ulterior motive and nothing in this life is black and white monochromatic smoothness. And, the ONLY person who I see who could break that glass door is Seol.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Seol who I have fallen in love with from the very first episode. The girl practically is living on the edge of emotional collapse and yet she finds a way to be strong even through her own anxieties and more so I love how she  yearns to be independent in every way possible. And, when her cute bickering make YJ smile , I find myself smiling along with these two cute puppies , too.

3.jpg

Baek In-ho... can this guy be any funnier ??? PWahahahahha...... I crack up every time he shows a bit jealousy of Seol being YJ's gf.   Aww.... did you see how he firstly in a fit of jealousy behaved likes a jerk to Seol and then when her English notes get spoiled/wet ... he offers to polish the shoes of his boss , in order to xerox the notes for Seol. Aigoooo..... my heart .. melts once again. Baek In-ho , do you really need to be this adorable ??? eh?? I want to see more of his character flourishing over the course of this drama... I know he has some feelings for Seol (who doesn't? she is so lovable...hahhaha).... And what can I say of the Baek siblings?? Yes, I DO NOT despise In-ha , irrespective to the callous attitude that she portrays. Why??.... that woman has even bigger and deep scars than any of the other three,(YJ, Seol , In-ha). In-ha , I have come to realize compensate retail therapy as her salvation from her cruel past. And, her dongsaeng, is the best thing she has and even with her "I-don't -give- a -damn" attitude , In-ha clearly knows In-ho is the best thing she could ever ask for and he loves his sister.

AwXhU0.gif

Sorry, if I have repeated this part/pic of the episode  , but this is one the major highlights that depicts YJ's soft heart that at times vanishes in his bizarre tackling of the societal justice /repercussion of misdemeanor viewed entirely through his own mind mirror. Ain't this few second of gesture speak volumes of untold sentiments ??

Okay... will be back  with my two cents after watching ep.6. (Re'88 sent my work schedule into a toss , so busy clearing up the backlog..hahaha) And, Thank you so much to everyone in this thread for all the recaps, memes, translations and discussions. You guys make me want to come back to this CTT thread :)

Guest 999hearts
3 hours ago, gamshe said:

That freaking stalker though. Since I remember some parts from the webtoon, I know Yoojung didn't send him to Seol of course, has he said that they would look good together? I can't really remember, can someone who read it help me remember?

Spoiler

If I'm not mistaken, Jung saw Seol being friendly to YG from afar. But later, he only told YG something like "It seems like Seol cares for you." The one who truly made YG "aware" of Seol was Nam Jooyeon. Nam Jooyeon was also a victim of YG's antics. By diverting the attention to Seol, she hoped that YG would completely stop harassing her. YG telling Seol that Jung was the one who sent him to her is just his misinterpretation of what Jung said.

Guys i just cant. My poor little heart...jung and seol are just so explosive together!!! You can cut the tension with the knife...and how can every episode be better than the previous?? Is this real??? All i can say is god bless PHJ and KGE!! 

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm curious as to what you read or saw in the webtoon that makes you think Inho is the lead? 

Hide contents

I've read up to the latest chapters and I know Jung and Seol do not have much time to see each other since she's busy with her last year of school and he's busy interning (working) at his father's company. However they are still very much together. They schedule times to see one another and go on dates and such. I know Jung has been MIA for some chapters now but.....

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

@orangesmartie92, I respect your opinion, but OMG don't get it started :grimace:. But let's say it is a probability. Could you expound why you think InHo is the male lead? I'm taking this seriously. :)

@engkeme, no consecutive posting within a span of 30 mins, please. kamsamhida. I'm merging your posts. 

Can someone update the OST list? Thanks. 

Maybe it's just me being delusional and wanting the InHo and Seol ship to sail, but I feel that the author probably wanted Jung as the male lead, but as she created InHo, he became more of a dominant character? InHo has deeper conversations with her, has saved her several times, and genuinely cares about Seol and doesn't show a front when it counts. 

I don't want to spoil for those who haven't read the webtoon (up till season 3 episode 60), but

Spoiler

he seems to be well acquainted with the family, appears more frequently, and has more genuine conversations with Seol

I can't exactly pin point it, but there have been manhwas and mangas where the seemingly second male character becomes the main. The fact that the Jung and Seol are still together as a couple doesn't exactly mean that it will end that way. But anyway, I'm curious as to how the drama will end, because the webtoon is not done yet. If anyone has seen fruits basket, she doesn't end up with anyone in the end. The character dynamics in fruits basket is very similar to CIIT, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened.

So far, Baek In Ho character has been more appealing to me. Jung is a sociopath and a breath of fresh air from cookie cutter nice guys, who are swoon worthy. His character has many layers to it, which I love, but I'm sorry, he seems so bland when he's with Seol. I can't put my finger on it.

----

This isn't exactly a spoiler, because the drama doesn't acknowledge this, I'm writing recaps for the webtoon http://shippingsink.blogspot.ca/

here's an extract from season 2: episode 37 (this is after InHo tells Seol that maybe they should act as if they don't know each other)

At a coffee shop, Seol mentions to Jung that she doesn't talk to InHo as much and that he should not worry. Jung seems pleased and asks if everything besides that at the academy is going smoothly. Seol brings up that she made a friend (SungEun), who is nice but her 'unique' taste in clothing causes her to be richard simmons shamed. Seol is upset that her friend is so used to the comments that she takes no action to rectify the 'bullying'.

Jung stifles a laugh and says that he's not used to having conversations of this topic. Seol is confused and genuinely feels frustrated by her friend's predicament. Jung holds her hand for comfort and switches subjects.

I was very weirded out by Jung's actions here. Seol is trying to talk to Jung about something related to her friend, but Jung gives no f*cks. Seol is genuinely concerned about her friend, and he laughs and comments in the middle of it, saying that it's weird that they were talking about different topics (i.e. one that doesn't concern him). Like, he has no empathy for other people...

and SPOILER ALERT :

Spoiler

baek children's grandfather is a professor to whom the chairman is close. He notices Jung's sociopath behavior and wants the chairman to pay special attention to Jung. There's a scene where Jung as a child manipulates his friends, and the chairman observes this, and realizes his son's unusual personality

Anyway, I'm preparing to sink with the InHoxSeol ship. If the turnout is that the lead is Jung, well I'm just going to have accept it. However, while reading the webtoon, there was an extra, where the author says that she feels that her characters have a world outside of what she draws. I would like to think that even if the drama ends with Jung as the male lead, it's not the end all be all, just like real life. Life goes on, and we grow up, grow apart, grow together... 

Just to clear out some things!! for anyone that has doubts about who is the lead, i mean come on.. Its pretty clear its jung, soonkki said it clearly when she did some drawings answering fan questions she stated clearly :" when i started drawing the lead (jung) bla bla bla" i mean even if she didn't say that its crystal clear jung is the lead! Plus they casted phj to play him and seo kang joon for inho, no offense t seo kang jun (he is really good  as inho) but he is not at phj's level!!

Annyeong everyone,

I'm new here, but I always read all posts being a good reader :D

just finished watch ep 6 and I enjoyed the story.

But I wanna know more about Oh Young Gon. From the webtoon I just know that he used to like Hong Seol.

I also read that he was missunderstanding with Yoo Jung about Yoo Jung's  phone number.

We know that he made In Ho fired.

11 minutes ago, madlena said:

Just to clear out some things!! for anyone that has doubts about who is the lead, i mean come on.. Its pretty clear its jung, soonkki said it clearly when she did some drawings answering fan questions she stated clearly :" when i started drawing the lead (jung) bla bla bla" i mean even if she didn't say that its crystal clear jung is the lead! Plus they casted phj to play him and seo kang joon for inho, no offense t seo kang jun (he is really good  as inho) but he is not at phj's level!!

Manse to ur opinion!! I love my Jung Seol so muchhh... Stop comparing whose better for Seol n just go with the flow, killed my mood when ppl start making their own match making n no more comparison to R88, it ended n this is totally different drama. Pls...let's enjoy this kay?!:heart:let's all love this drama.

Archived