Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seol works at the parents restaurant. She was tired and was going to sleep, but YJ called. They agreed to meet at a nearby restaurant. There already was Seol neighbor. 

YJ was talking with a neighbor. Then Seol came. A neighbor realized that they dating.

HS knows that InHo has helped her and thanks him..

YJ is calling HS.. and tells him to meet her at *some place* in front of her house..

JY meets YJ at the place.. JY remembered YJ and talks with him.. JY brings up something about in the past and worried about it..

HS comes and meet them too.. JY asks if they're dating??

InHo saw suspicious man in the neighborhood.. near HS's house.. and he's worried..

**Sorry guys!! about the written preview I wrote previously, it says that YS's robbed..** I wrote it wrong.. i think~~ :P 

is there no one in this drama that is NORMAL...how does one girl know/act tract all of this....girl move to the remotest corner of Alaska and never come out your cabin least you attract some crazy as richard simmons black bears....

*she's read all the webtoon so she knows this but still dang...

Scene at Seol's family restaurant where she is helping out.

Now scene of her at her place. YJ calls her (evening time)

Cut to TA Heo is attempts to call the neighbour who is drinking soju at a bar/restaurant.

YJ appears and apparently they know each other. Having a conversation. YJ calls him hyung.

Neighbour says something and YJ's expression changes to DARK YJ.

Seol appears and neighbour surprised to see her. He is surprised they are dating.

In Ho outside and sees a suspicious figure.

He turns around and says it's dog fur's place. TA Heo gets knocked out and the guy takes TA Heo's keys. In Ho appears and helps TA Heo. 

Neighour is drunk and YJ piggybacks him home. Seol brings him back to neighbour's place. They leave him.

She trips and he catches her [scene from preview]

Jelly Bean advert again! I need more Beanpole adverts!!!

IH went home and saw a strange man. He suspected something and went after him. A guy attacked a passerby.

Meanwhile, Seol neighbor heavily drunk and YJ brought his to home.

When they came out of the neighbor apartment Seol stumbled and YJ caught her in his arms.

In the morning the police checked the area about the strange man. Underwear was found at Seol neighbor. A neighbor was arrested.

She called YJ but he listened to her calmly and did nothing. She is confused because YJ reaction.

HS keeps thinking what she would in this kind of situation (YJ in her house).. hahaha

*bad bad connection*

They found bras/underwears in JY's house.. and JY said it's not his.. he is falsely accused~

HS at the police station with JY..

HS talks with JY on the phone and tells him about the situation.. HS wonders if YJ knew JY..

JY run out from the police station.. HS walk out and meets InHo.. HS wondering why InHo is in front of her house last night.. hehe

HS said no matter what, thanks.. InHo asks her to buy him food.. haha

When Seol left the police station she met IH. They talked.

When Seol came to her door, she heard how neighbor swears with his boyfriend - assistant Ho. He said something to tell her. 

She was shocked. She called to YJ and asked him to come immediately.

Skinship moment...LOL Seol is having a inner monologue about inviting him in and he says next time [LOL]. He wishes her good night and she is embarassed as heck.

Big commotion in the morning in the neighbourhood and they were concerned about last night's event.

Police officer finds bras in the neighbours room. And now neighbour is in trouble and at the police station.

YJ calls and Seol told him she is at the police station and why they are there.  [YJ in gym clothes!] YJ seems unconcerned about neighbour's situation.

Neighbour runs away and YJ continues his gym run.

Seol meets In Ho outside the station and they walk back. In Ha asks her if she is ok. Seol asks what he was doing there.  In Ho apologizes for In Ha's behaviour.

Seol went home. She hears the neighbour arguing and out comes TA Heo [awkward]

TA Heo says something to her and I think he tells her about the job and YJ was behind it.

Seol looks shocked.

YJ gets a call from Seol [big confrontation coming up]

They meet at a park. [I will leave this part to those who understand Korean - I don;t want to misinterpret what was said]

Serious mood on!

YS is quarreling with YJ and while angry that he saw HS there, he tells HS that YJ threaten him to get her scholarship?? 

HS meets with YJ and asks him is it true that he purposely make it that he lose his report so that she can get the scholarship? YJ admits it..

*I need to re-watch this scene, can't concentrate*

YJ tells her to quarrel over this..

HS is angry at him..
HS says to YJ, "I can't say Thank You"

Archived