Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook to be featured in October 2016 “Korea Wind Direction”

1475194183-94-org.jpg?w=900&h=1298

Ji Chang Wook will be featured on the cover of the October 2016 issue of the Hallyu fashion and lifestyle magazine “Korea Wind Direction” (Hánguó fēngxiàng / 韩国风向).  An interview is also included, and a few teaser photos were posted by the magazine today.

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/09/30/magazine-ji-chang-wook-to-be-featured-in-october-2016-korea-wind-direction/

• Like 3

[Instagram Update] 30 September 2016

가을엔 투빅과 함께 #노래 #좋다 #홍보스타그램 #투빅 #2bic #살이 #너무빠졌는데 #초심 #실종 #내가 #성공해서 #꼭 #투빅 #뮤직비디오 #찍는다 #두고봐라 #가을엔 #투빅 #그와중에 #오늘 #thek2 #더케이투 #방송 #본방사수

With 2Bic in autumn #song #nice #promostagram #2bic #2bic #weight #lost alot #original intention #disappeared #I #succeeded so #must #2bic #music video #film #wait and see #in autumn #2bic #meanwhile #today #thek2 #thek2 #broadcast #watch it

*The song’s title is “The Road We Walk Together”.

[Instagram Update] 1 October 2016

태준아 그렇다면 나는 빅태준 너랑나랑 닮았나봐 오예!! #빅태준 #태준아 #보미씨 #우결 #빠이팅 #그와중에 #thek2 #더케이투 #본방사수

Tae joon ah, in that case I’m Big Tae Joon  Seems like we both look alike oh yeah!! #big Tae Joon #Tae Joon ah #Bo Mi sshi #We Got Married #fighting #meanwhile #thek2 #thek2 #watch it

*The screenshot is a chat message he had with Choi Tae Joon, who is starring in the variety show “We Got Married” with Apink’s Bomi. According to the photo shared in the chat, it seems like Tae Joon was mistaken to be Ji Chang Wook.  Ji Chang Wook sent the photo to Tae Joon and said “What is this kekekeke”. Tae Joon replied “kekekekeke hyung”, “I’m little Chang Wook”.

• Like 1

Apink’s Bomi Mistakes New Virtual Husband Choi Tae Joon For Ji Chang Wook On “We Got Married”

Apink’s Bomi Mistakes New Virtual Husband Choi Tae Joon For Ji Chang Wook On “We Got Married”

Apink’s Bomi and actor Choi Tae Joon have a hilariously awkward introduction on “We Got Married” after she thinks he’s actor Ji Chang Wook!  October 1’s episode of the romance variety show includes the new virtual couple’s first meeting. Bomi and Choi Tae Joon meet up for the first time while wearing helmets to disguise their identities, and then take a scooter ride to a cafe.

Bomi takes off her helmet first in the cafe, and Choi Tae Joon recognizes her. He says in his private interview about the moment, “I thought she was really pretty in real life.”

He then takes off his own helmet, and Bomi looks a bit confused and unsure when she sees his face. She says hello to him with a polite nod, and then asks hesitantly, “Ji Chang Wook?” Choi Tae Joon laughs as he says he’s not.

choi tae joon 1

Bomi looks horrified at herself, and stands up to say to him, “I’m so sorry!”

Continue reading:  http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/01/apinks-bomi-mistakes-new-virtual-husband-choi-tae-joon-ji-chang-wook-got-married/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Editor's Note:  Really?  I don't see the resemblance whatsoever.  And Wook has stated in several interviews that he would never appear on WGM.  So don't get your hopes up, people.

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Over Your Shoulder

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Fall fashion is in the air, and with it, a multitude of coats, jackets, and coverage for the colder air. This week, we feature a range of fall styles — where style and comfort aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Yoona (SNSD) and Ji Chang-wook | Vogue

20160925_seoulbeats_snsd_yoona_jichangwook_vogue

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

Of dapper suits and labradors! Ji Chang Wook of The K2 slays in latest photoshoot

5525505f-ac60-49eb-9581-124a18e3dbe1.jpg

While the plot of The K2 is pretty solid, you'll have to admit that most of us are tuning in for Ji Chang Wook and those chocolate abs! Sadly those abs are hidden in this latest photoshoot, but the adorable (sexy) actor is pulling out all the stops with fitted suits and and an adorable puppy in tow! We have the details (ahem yummy images):

If you are secretly wishing you were the one being petted instead of the puppy say aye! AYE.

Spoiler

90e27e1f-37eb-4482-b010-a6d827faa8cd.jpg

A pretty stunning cover, don't you think?

d256cf9b-ec7d-4433-b6a4-524b0d798e13.jpg

What do you think of The k2 so far?

source : dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 2

Ji Chang-wook‘s lazy days in antique house

Actor Ji Chang-wook landed on cover for Chinese fashion magazine devoted to Hallyu contents Hanguo Fengxiang.

Ji in the photo spreads showed off his charm with silky outfits against the background of an antique house.

(Hanguo Fengxiang)
(Hanguo Fengxiang)
(Hanguo Fengxiang)

Ji is currently starring in a TV series “The K2” with Yoona of Girls’ Generation. The K2. Ji plays a retired mercenary-turned-bodyguard employed by mother of Go An-na (Yoona).

More photos and details of the interview will be available in the October issue of Hanguo Fengxiang.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 4 October 2016

Instagram:

14540657_1773876099536670_63612039496047

Dayrock에서 오늘 분식&커피차가 왔어요.  잘먹겠습니다!!!!! #thek2 #김제하 #더케이투 #빵 #보디가드 #액션 #빵빵빵 #오늘도 #밤샘 #힘힘

Food support and coffee truck from Dayrock arrived today.  I ate well!!!!! #thek2 #Kim Jae Ha #the k2 #bang #bodyguard #action #bang bang bang #today also #stay up all night #strong strong

What he said in the video:  "For me who has nothing left, only coffee remains"

Note: He is quoting what is written on the support banner created by Dayrock. The line is a pun on the slogan he says in the trailer for “The K2”.

Weibo:
TheK2[爱你][爱你]

*He shared the same video on Weibo

• Like 2

*** I wish I can be there...... :P

Ji Chang Wook invites fans for chicken and beer

ji-chang-wook

Actor Ji Chang Wook is holding a fan meeting in Korea.

On October 5, Ji Chang Wook's agency, Glorious Entertainment, announced that a fan meeting titled 'JI CHANG WOOK 3D' will be taking place at 6PM (KST) on October 15 at the Han River park in Seoul. 

The event is unique in that it is being held outdoors. There will be fun segments such as eating chicken and beer with the fans and watching 'THE K2' with Ji Chang Wook's commentaries. 

The agency added, "Ji Chang Wook will be making rounds, thanking fans personally...he wishes to express his gratitude through this event." 

Ji Chang Wook is currently playing Kim Jae Ha on tvN's 'THE K2' along with Song Yoon Ah, YoonA from Girls' Generation, and Jo Sung Ha

SEE ALSO: Ji Chang Wook thanks fans for sending a food truck

source : allkpop

***  Congratulations to everyone! I'm so proud of JCW & LJK!  As expected they're amazing! Good job. Daebak! They deserve every accolade for how hard they work.  They're getting the recognition they deserve. :P

Who are the most popular Korean actors and idols in China?

Lay, Victoria, and G-Dragon continue to rank high on Sina's Star Ranking chart in China. Noteworthy is EXO's Sehun soaring up to 46th place; he is currently in the midst of filming 'My Dear Archimedes,' a Chinese web-drama. Additionally, EXO wrapped up a concert in Hangzhou on September 30 with big success. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINk here : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/who-are-the-most-popular-korean-actors-and-idols-in-china

October 6, 2016

Three new dramas enter TV popularity chart

Three new dramas ranging from a rom-com to an action-romance entered the rankings on a TV popularity chart their first week on air, data showed Thursday.

(skipped unrelated.....)

In seventh place was the action-romance "The K2," which premiered the same week on cable channel tvN. Ji Chang-wook plays a former mercenary who is hired by a presidential candidate's wife (Song Yun-ah) to keep her husband's illegitimate daughter (Im Yoo-na) away from the public eye.

The index, developed by entertainment company CJ E&M and media ratings company Nielsen Korea, measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions in social media.

credit : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610061520393387240_2

Ji Chang-wook confirms coffee truck and Yoona congratulates Hyoyeon's birthday

photo769925.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook posted updates of his well-being and Yoona celebrated Hyoyeon's birthday publicly.

Ji Chang-wook posted a short footage and said, "A snack and coffee truck came to the set today".

Yoona posted a picture celebrating Hyoyeon's birthday. She said, "Happy birthday, my dancing queen. I am always here for you!".

Source : www.newspim.com/news/...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest julie721

Anyeong to all JCW's fans here... 

Sorry for my intrusion here.. I really mean no harm, I'm just telling you all that, me, have lurked, peeped and eyed this thread so so many times... I really can't resist the temptation, oh poor me.. Who can resist such beauty, though?

oh, if you feel bothered and disturbed that I burst the inner peace of this wonderful JCW heaven, don't blame me okay???? It's @cherkell fault definitely... She directed me here...blame her instead :P

giphy_s.gif

[Instagram Update] 8 October 2016

곧 공연시작합니다!!!! #그날들 #공연 #곧 #시작 #하지만 #thek2 #본방사수 #이런 #모순같은 #일

The performance will begin soon!!!! #The Days #performance #soon #begin #but #thek2 #watch it #this kind #contradictory #work

• Like 1

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 11 October 2016

Instagram:

안녕 http://eos.zeropartner.com/?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0  #eos #지금은 #광고시간 #촉촉한 #입술을 #위하여 #그와중에 #초코칩이 #먹고싶은건 #단지 #배고프기 #때문이겠지 #점점점

Hello http://eos.zeropartner.com/?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0  #eos #now is #advertisement time #for #moist #lips #meanwhile #choco chips #what I want to eat #merely #because #hungry #dot dot dot

Weibo:
hahahahahaha…..  wo xiang nimen…  wo xiang shuo de shi zhege!  http://t.cn/RV2xyaP 

hahahahahaha…..  I miss you all…  This is what I want to say!  http://t.cn/RV2xyaP

• Like 2

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 12 October 2016

Instagram:

14719746_1787445471467894_7383020074262593536_n

좋은 아침  #thek2 #김제하 #더케이투 #좋은 #아침

Good morning  #thek2 #Kim Jae Ha #TheK2 #good #morning

Weibo:

005rlxsogw1f8p6zh2dk7j30qo0k077f

zaoshang hao!!! [爱你][太阳][太阳] #thek2#

good morning!!! [爱你][太阳][太阳] #thek2#

• Like 2