Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:
@nploan I am looking forward to watching wookie in his new movie (the struggle of an international fan). How was the reviews so far? Good?

They said it is a very excellent and impressive movie. The visual and cinematography is outstanding! It is thrilling and touching at the same time. Anyway, it is rated 15+. I guess there are a lot of violence scenes. Haha...B) 

• Like 3

[Movie] Ji Chang Wook makes his first stage greeting for “Fabricated City”

147704_190147_90

Ji Chang Wook greeted audiences at the screening of his movie “Fabricated City” this evening in the first of several stage appearances to come. 

147701_190144_715

In Korea, it is common for celebrities to appear at selected movie screenings to meet audiences before or after the movie. Today marked the first day of several such cinema stage appearances that Ji Chang Wook will be doing over the weekend. In fact, he had four such stage appearances scheduled for tonight alone. The press was there to document his first appearance at the Yeongdeungpo branch of CGV Cinemas in Seoul tonight.

As Koreans celebrate the Great Full Moon Festival (Jeongwol Daeboreum/정월대보름) today, Ji Chang Wook and Director Park Gwang Hyun distributed nuts to the audience. It is part of Korean tradition to crack nuts with your teeth to keep your teeth healthy for the year. He also managed to pick up some gifts from fans including a rabbit doll before leaving for his next schedule.

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/10/movie-ji-chang-wook-makes-his-first-stage-greeting-for-fabricated-city/

• Like 3

Thank you for all your updates for urri JiChangwook.  I am thrilled that Fabricated City is receiving a positive feedback especially in the box office.  Good thing are really coming his way he deserves it, he has been working very hard!  I am one proud fan here.  I just wish it will be shown the soonest outside SK.  And I hope JCW will be recognized in the many award giving bodies this year!  He is one excellent and versatile actor! 

Lastly, those photos for POLICE are to die for!  JCW is too hot to handle!!! Swoon and squeeeee!!!

• Like 4