Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 27 December 2015

cxkutpiuaaaozku.jpg?w=600&h=600

노래 레슨 해주러 상해까지 날아온 준형이

고맙다 준빠!!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 투빅짱이야!! 오예!!!! #친구 #노래 #레슨 #투빅 #2BIC #준형 #준빠 #오예

Junhyung who flew over to Shanghai to give me singing lessons

Thank you Junbba!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ 2Bic is awesome!! Oh yeah!!!! #friend #singing #lesson #2Bic #2BIC #Junhyung #Junbba #OhYeah

Weibo post #1:

005rlxsogw1ezdgapsweoj30dc0hsac3.jpg?w=6

Wo de hanguo pengyou liale! Ta shi geshou, mingzi shi “2BIC” Xiexie ni [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][good]

My Korean friend has arrived! He is a singer, his name is “2BIC” Thank you [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][good]

Spoiler

005rlxsogw1ezdgarwkk5j30dc0hsmz4.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgaudd52j30dc0hstan.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgawg2c7j30dc0hsdhw.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgaythd7j30dc0hs40g.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgane4zjj30dc0hs768.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgg39amaj30dc0hs0um.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgg19sznj30dc0hs40e.jpg?w=6

005rlxsogw1ezdgg5dqjkj30dc0hsjt9.jpg?w=6

Weibo post #2:

Oh my god…[泪] Laile[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]

*Note: He spelled “Laile (come)” wrongly as “liale” in his earlier post above.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Daldan said:

Thank you @cherkell for the info on purchasing his mini album. However, today I try to purchase it and it seemed that they are out of stock or something cuz the result returned saying "Sorry, this Baby has Been temporarily off the Shelf, you CAN Stroll the other Baby". (auto translate from my computer)  :bawling:  Is there any other links that i can purchase his CD from? Thank you.  

Actually no.  Bravo Music does not have a direct sales portal and chose to utilise Taobao as its only official distributor, as it is the largest online shopping site in China. Unfortunately, it does seem the album has sold out for the time being.  We'll keep an eye on the situation and will announce when a second pressing will be put up for sale again.

• Like 6

[Weibo Update 3] 27 December 2015

Sister Lingzhi is very pretty

*He reposted a photo uploaded by actress Zhang Lingzhi, his co-star in “Mr Right”. In her Weibo post she wrote:

“I want to say, there are probably differences between people………we are both digging our noses….one of them….digs his nose so stylishly…….the other….is just……..but we agreed to dig our noses”

• Like 8

[Weibo Update] 28 December 2015

00630zeigw1ezf1mou1vcj30qo0hsq9c.jpg?w=6

Hen piaoliang ru!!!

Very beautiful road!!!

*Pictures reposted from Glorious Entertainment’s Weibo page

00630zeigw1ezf1mhztsij30qo0hs457.jpg?w=6

【照片】#池昌旭# [兔子][兔子]游北京798文化街照2P. 新的一周大家加油!!!

[Photo] #Ji Chang Wook# [兔子][兔子] Beijing 798 Culture Street Tour 2 pictures.  New members – everyone come!!!

• Like 7

[Weibo Update 2] 28 December 2015

Post #1:

Buhaoyisi…. Lu!!!!!![泪]

I’m sorry…. Road!!!!!![泪]

*Note: This is in reference to his previous post, where he misspelled the chinese pinyin for “road (lu)” as “ru”.

Post #2:
005rlxsogw1ezfat8khgqj30dc0hstap.jpg?w=6

我的男神[心][心]

Mr. Right [心][心]

• Like 6

[Instagram Update] Junhyung – 28 December 2015

From 2Bic Junhyung’s Instagram:

역시 저녁은 수원 왕갈비지ㅋㅋㅋ 오늘도 수고 하셨습니다ㅋㅋㅋ #상해#홍췐루#저녁#수원왕갈비

Indeed, dinner is Suwon Wanggalbi ㅋㅋㅋ You’ve worked hard today too ㅋㅋㅋ #Shanghai #Hongquanlu #dinner #SuwonWanggalbi

*Note: Hongquanlu is the name of a street in Shanghai. Suwon Wanggalbi (Suwon King Ribs) is the name of a Korean restaurant.

• Like 6

Thank you @cherkell for the info and really appreciate your follow up on his CD album. Thank you so much again. 

@nploan yes he posting so often on weibo nowadays and that's such a good thing cuz we get to him more often :D. And i can see that he really tries with his Chinese, even tho he got it wrong, he's not afraid to admit it..and that is just so adorable of him <3 :wub: 

• Like 3

[Instagram Update] Junhyung – 29 December 2015

10005736_515453381970985_1697302159_n.jp

다시 한국으로!!!  힘내자 화이팅!!!  #지창욱 #나의남신 #화이팅 #상해 #힘내라 #나는 #한국으로

Back to Korea!!!  Do your best fighting!!!  #Ji Chang Wook #My God #fighting #Shanghai #cheer up #I am #to Korea

*Junhyung posted this before departing from the Shanghai Pudong International Airport

• Like 5

[Weibo Update] 30 December 2015

005rlxsogw1ezhhnxsq5nj30dc0hswg7.jpg?w=6

Xianzai wo zai qu nanjing de lushang! ee9084.pngee9084.png Yinwei tianqi feichang hao! suoyi wo hen kaixin! [嘻嘻][嘻嘻] Have a nice day!!!! [爱你][爱你]

Now I go on the road to Nanjing! ee9084.pngee9084.png Because the weather is extremely good! So I’m very happy! [嘻嘻][嘻嘻] Have a nice day!!!! [爱你][爱你]

• Like 6

[Event] Ji Chang Wook meets the press for New Year’s countdown concert

cxeqpnmumaa8ug0.jpg?w=600

Ji Chang Wook met Chinese reporters at a press conference on 30 December for today’s Jiangsu TV New Year Countdown Concert.

Held at the Fairmont Hotel in Nanjing, Ji Chang Wook gave answered several questions from reporters. He revealed that he will be performing two songs at the concert tomorrow — Jay Chou’s Chinese song “Starry Night,” which Ji Chang Wook remade into Korean in his recent Chinese EP; and “An Xiang (暗香),” the theme song of the Chinese drama “The Story of a Noble Family (金粉世家)”.  He will perform the second song as a duet with Chinese singer Sha Bao Liang (沙宝亮).  Ji Chang Wook will be rehearsing tonight for his performance tomorrow.

Enjoy some pictures from the press conference:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/12/31/event-ji-chang-wook-meets-the-press-for-new-years-countdown-concert/

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Kate Jolie said:

Hi Guys! May ask when "Fabricated City" will be released? and when will "Mr. Right"air on tv? 

Both productions have had no specific release dates announced yet.  Rumour is "Fabricated City" will be released in the early summer, and "Mr. Right" sometime in the spring of 2016.

AND THE ALBUM IS BACK IN STOCK!!!  Order link here:  http://world.taobao.com/item/525518574974.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.EGmOGG#detail

And if you are looking for a good livestream link for Wook's appearance on the Jiansu TV New Year's Eve Concert, this one seems to be very stable: http://www.zoptv.com/live/jiangsu-tv

• Like 6