Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

By the time I watch Happy Camp, I wouldn't too surprised, because I have seen them all!! LOL

Wookie as sheep/goat, rabbit, Wookie's arm wrestling, Wookie dancing, Wookie play games, Wookie wears poker card clothes, Wookie giving his drawing t-shirt as gifts, Wookie eats lollipop, etc etc..

I've been spoiled too much!! Haha

Anyway many thanks to you all who keep this thread running! Not just walk, but run! :D

• Like 8

By the time I watch Happy Camp, I wouldn't too surprised, because I have seen them all!! LOL

Wookie as sheep/goat, rabbit, Wookie's arm wrestling, Wookie dancing, Wookie play games, Wookie wears poker card clothes, Wookie giving his drawing t-shirt as gifts, Wookie eats lollipop, etc etc..

I've been spoiled too much!! Haha

Anyway many thanks to you all who keep this thread running! Not just walk, but run! :D

count-down 2 days......cant wait for the moment :)

• Like 5

@Kanyaprasetyo I'm so happy and willingly to be spoiled hahaha  :D:D 

By the way, I love him in that blue stripes top in Happy camp...just my style hehehe

Edited by Daldan
  • Like 5

Ji Chang Wook to Embark on First Asia Fan Meeting Tour

Ji Chang Wook to Embark on First Asia Fan Meeting Tour

Actor Ji Chang Wook will embark on a solo fan meeting tour in Asia next month!

The tour titled “This is JCW” is scheduled to kick off in Hong Kong on June 20, followed by stops in Japan and Taiwan.

Thanks to the huge popularity of his latest drama “Healer,” Ji Chang Wook has quickly become one of the leading Hallyu figures in Asia and particularly Hong Kong, where his popularity can be seen through various magazines, events, and promotions.

A representative of the actor commented, “Through this fan meeting tour, Ji Chang Wook hopes to connect with his fans on a more intimate level. You will get to see the various charms of Ji Chang Wook that have not been revealed before.”

Meanwhile, almost a year has passed since Ji Chang Wook’s previous international fan meeting in Taiwan, which took place in August 2014. Currently, he is busy touring Korea with the musical “Those Days.”

ji chang wook

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 7

ok right, I usually only lurk here, but @sia3 those latest HDs - *jaw drops to ground, I cannot pick it back up* 

So tempted to change my ava, but I think I still prefer Wookie against a blue background to complement my Healerite status. Hahaha. Thanks for the goodies (just know that I am always saving them - and I haven't had time to buy my 1TB drive yet.) 

• Like 8

Guest iheartjcw

@sia3 

Yes you are right girl about that game "Be Quiet".  There is a game show over here that's the same as that but it's called "Quiet Please".  They (participants) must finish the task given to them as quietly as possible. The picture where Wookie is riding a bike, he must be able to bike in between those hanging cans without bumping into those cans or else it will make a noise. :D And you can see there is a gauge on the screen that measures the sound, so for a participant to win the game, that gauge should remain on the lowest number. 

I hope Wookie won that game. :)  I'm excited to watch Happy Camp! 

So many goodies these days, thanks a lot !!

The lastest HD pics are just to die for :wub: 

In the pic of him drawing, he has a table next to him right, but why drawing on the floor lol the papers on the table are probably the scripts he was reading :P !!

@amyanhn (nice new avatar btw LOL) yeah I read about the possible delay of SMA drama because of the competition with the new drama Yong-pal about a house call doctor, which sounds awesome too !

With his FMs, I guess he can't start filming before mid-July/August, so we will not be able to see him in drama before this fall or winter (this is if he chooses drama as next project !). Assembly is already taken ... so among dramas that were already announced for this fall/winter, the available ones are: KBS Innkeeper, MBC Michelin Star and SBS Dinner or Yong-pal or Signal !

Can't wait for Happy Camp and new updates this weekend ^^ (since he has 3 performances for The Days in Jinju !)

Edited by raito1310
edit
  • Like 8

@sia3 you jjang. Love those HDs <3

@raito1310 awww Assembly is taken? I read that Ji Jin Hee got offer one of the roles there but no info whether it's lead role or not. Yong-pal sounds dark and intense, it'd be nice to see JCW play that kind of role but i guess there won't be much romance there. Part of me doesn't want him to be in Michelin Star because it will compete against high profile dramas such as Six Flying Dragons and Descendants of The Sun >.<

He got casted in Healer in July and the filming didn't start till late september so i just hope he will announce his project while doing the fanmeet tour, the sooner the better ^^

• Like 8

May 15, 2015

Ji Chang-wook holds 1st fan meet-up

15064618.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook, who gained international popularity through the drama “Healer” (2014-15), is holding his first Asian fan meet-up, “This is JCW.”

According to Glorious Entertainment, Ji’s agency, the 27-year-old will hold a fan meet-up in Hong Kong on June 20 before moving on to Taiwan and Japan.

Ji is currently gaining the spotlight in many Asian countries and is regarded as a rising Korean star. He attended various international festivals in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where his fans showed him a lot of love. He even made a special guest appearance on “Happy Camp,” a popular Chinese reality program, in which many Korean stars such as Lee Min-ho and boy group Exo have appeared.

Ji started his career as a musical actor but soon made his on-screen debut through the film “Days…” in 2006.

Since then, he has participated in various films and drama series.

In addition to on-screen work, Ji is still a musical actor, too. He is currently starring in “The Days” in various regions of Korea.

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 6