Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update] 31 January 2015

Instagram:
우승가는 건가요… 모두힘!!!

촬영하는 힐러도 힘!!!!!

#연장잼 #힐러잼 #그냥잼

Will they be the victor…everyone fighting!!!
Also to Healer who is filming, fighting!!!!!
#Overtime excitement #Healer excitement #simply exciting

Weibo:
연장전… 힘내요!!!  힐러도 힘내요!!!!!! 후하후하….

Overtime match…fighting!!! Fighting to Healer too!!!!!! Hu ah hu ah….

*He’s watching the Asian Cup football match now, where South Korea is playing against Australia in the finals.

uctqepe said: wahahahahha.. his posts in IG and Weibo lately are so funny and happy.. Dancing, playing, trying weird apps.. :)) i am a happy fans :)
on early airing of Healer, his posts were kinda worried about the rating (asking his fans to watch) or maybe not, maybe just my projection of what i felt kakaka.. But, i am so happy that lately he looks like he couldnt care less and just SO EXCITED about Healer and all stuffs... I guess he can see that his popularity is skyrocketing.. also maybe he's getting alotof good offers for his next drama/movie *FINGERCROSSED* 
PUPPYYYY yaaahhh.. that's how you roll it! 

Guest uctqepe

@nploan gereuchi.. gereuchi... so many fans wrote encouragement in his IG.. and i only read the ones in English.. though i believe he doesnt really read them, but lemme give you a poppo for being a supportive fans :-* ;)) like i said, he's so happy recently, so i am gonna stop worrying too much about the rating :D 
the other competitor drama is also talking about sensitive subject in Korea, corrupted system.. taking in to consideration of the leads of other two competitors drama, they are stars of stars! The competition is no joke. Its somehow an honour to compete with much more experienced seniors, rite?! 
Many new fans are busy digging his previous projects. Alotof new posts about Paeha and Warrior BDS in social media recently. 

Saw JCW on EK and now Healer. Totally impressed. Just started watching 5 Fingers over Warrior BDS because I want to see him in a villian role.

Frankly I find him admirable because many idols don't dare to pick controversial roles. Villains (or 2nd leads) is one example and the other is acting a "foreigner" like TaHwan.

I remember watching one interview whereby the interviewer asked him how he felt portraying a character that is non Korean. Although I don't see what's e issue but I do understand culturally they ain't facing foreigners with open arms like other countries.

Because he picks his role based objectively I really admire him.

glorius0IJN.jpg

JCW's agency Glorious has issued a notice that JCW will join the upcoming tour of The Days musical in the following provinces:SungNam, Daegu, Busan, Daejeon.
They will announce more details next week.
Anybody game to go? :)

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update] 1 February 2015

Instagram:

wpid-vid_yjotoyojjf.mp4wpid-vid_yjotoyojjf.mp4 videopress.png?m=1391188133g

촬영장 비하인드!!

이장면 포커스 내가 했다아!!!!!!!!

새로운 재능 발견!!! 푸핫ㅋ

#힐러 #봉수 #포커스 #투잡쓰리잡포잡

Behind the scenes at the film set!!
I did the focusing for this scene !!!!!!!!
Discovered a new talent!!! Puhahaha ㅋ
#Healer #Bongsu #focus #two job three job four job

Weibo:
포커스 까지 헤헤 나잘해
Even focusing hehe I’m good at it

class="entry-title"[Drama/OST] “Healer” OST track listing released

cybwta3.jpg?w=600&h=406

Several online digital music sites have released the track listing for the full “Healer” OST which is scheduled on 9 February 2015.  Publisher Windmill Entertainment must have heard the fans’ pleas, as several of the incidental (background) music tracks will be also included in this release.  Ji Chang Wook’s contribution entitled “I’ll Protect You” (technically OST Part.6, but is listed as Track 7 herein) will be released through the usual online Korean music portals (Bugs/Melon/Naver Music, etc.) at 12pm noon today (2 February), and we cannot wait to hear this latest addition to his repertoire!!!

201502020908781133_1.jpg?w=600

Here’s the scoop:

1.  ‘Healer’ Opening Score (2:36)
2.  Eternal Love – Michael Learns To Rock (4:16)
3.  When You Hold Me Tight – Yael Mayer (3:12)
4.  What Your Eyes Say – Tei (3:36)
5.  You – Ben (3:46)
6.  Because of You – Just (4:09)
7.  I’ll Protect You – Ji Chang Wook (4:10)
8.  Silence (2:40)
9.  Love and Pain (3:29)
10. Code Name: Healer  (2:15)
11. Super Healer  (2:09)
12. Reporter Kim Moon Ho (2:32)
13. Pass On By (3:15)
14. Embrace the World (3:59)
15. Jung-hu Love Theme (3:18)
16. To Battle (2:37)
17. Young-shin’s Dream (2:35)
18. You Love Me (2:08)
19. A Trace of Pain (2:58)
20. Hacking Route (1:43)
21. Healing Me (3:18)
22. Trouble (3:11)
23. Their Fate (3:05)
24. Eternal Memory (2:53)

Guest uctqepe

Urri Puppyy... Chukkkaaeee for the newly released song - Healer OST... The responses from Korea and Int'l fans in just few hours have been fantastic.. :x :x 
I am waiting patiently, refreshing my itunes [-O< 

Ji Chang Wook Sings For ‘Healer’image
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Ji Chang Wook sang the sixth OST for KBS 2TV drama ‘Healer.’

Going into character and singing as if he was Seo Jung Hoo, Ji Chang Wook’s song will be released at noon on February 2.

For ‘Healer’ OST Part.6, ‘I’ll Protect You’ (literal translation) is a song that expresses Seo Jung Hoo’s feelings for Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young). This ballad reveals Jung Hoo’s desire to live for Young Shin, to protect her and confesses his love for her.

Like the title, ‘I’ll Protect You’ has lyrics that send a genuine message for a beautiful and sorrowful melody that goes with the drama. Ji Chang Wook’s voice fills the air, touching the hearts of ‘Healer’ fans. 

Ji Chang Wook gave his all while singing the serenade. As a night messenger, ‘Healer’ Seo Jung Hoo’s love for one woman, how he cries and laughs at her word and how he protects her is all expressed in this song.

Meanwhile, ‘Healer’ airs every Monday and Tuesday while this part 6 of this OST will be released at noon on February 2. (photo by Kim Jong Hak Production, Doremi Entertainment)

Healer OST 6 Preview