Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

JCW Twitter 19 January 2013 12:40 AM KST:  "어제..!!!! 지면촬영!!!"  ("Yesterday..!!!!  A shooting!!!")  So this would either be for the NYLON or Lady Kyunghang pictorials coming out in a few months?  [EDIT: AD HOC S/S catalogue as mentioned below.]  Still troubles me that he schedules all these sessions into the middle of the night after his EK filming wraps for the day.  Emperor Puppy lookin' kinda tired there.  :(

But I know I've seen that shirt before in another pictorial... hmm... ?

BeRdYV2CAAAUbrg_zps0599126d.jpg

@CherKell - I'd like to add my Thanks! for the pics. (っˆーˆ)っ♥  
 He's getting better at modeling (hee) Sportsy type guys don't tend to have that *Vogue Stance* that guys like...say ...Kim Woo Bin have. Sports dudes are more commonly found in team shots ... and also wasn't Chang Wook in musical ensembles in his early career?
Just my opinion, but some of his younger photoshoots look like he's marginally uncomfortable in front of the camera alone.Glad to see the more recent shots have a confident, stare-into-your-soul quality ~you GO Chang Wook !____
It's nice to discover this side-thread for tha' cutie. I've wanted to discuss how awesome it will be when his Emperor character gets back to having more screen time in Empress Ki (as he most certainly will)  - but the white-hot emotions of the shipping-shippers in the main forum keep me from posting anything that might cause a riot - because even just mentioning the rose-petal-kiss (it was absolutely filmed to represent a kiss) gets shot down as an "assault on an unconscious woman"...ha!
Take your beef up with the PD - because it was filmed as 100% pure passion, hence WHY the bare skin, water, rose petals and lingering camera work?When the episode arrives (and it will) that TaHwan gets kissed BY SN....I'll meet the rest of you Chang Wook fans here ~we can squeeeeeeee happily together. (hugs)

sally_b said:
He's getting better at modeling (hee) Sportsy type guys don't tend to have that *Vogue Stance* that guys like...say ...Kim Woo Bin have. Sports dudes are more commonly found in team shots ... and also wasn't Chang Wook in musical ensembles in his early career?

Guest ziimblu

@CherKell oh omo, he is going to military soon?  Omo, I will miss him sooooooo :( seems all my kdrama actors are doing the military this year :( :( 
isn't he (JCW) exempted for having those abs already :))