Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

daegorr said: Ah, I remember watching that Win Win episode. He said he was tricked into appearing on Night Shift. I wonder what happened though since I couldn't find that show online. If my memory (and my listening skills, since I watched Win Win without subs) did not fail me, all the cast members chose him as the person who is least likely to maintain contact with them after the show ends, and even teased him that he will become a snob since he shot to fame with Smile Donghae. I wonder which of their predictions have come true...keke. Just joking, we all know he's a nice guy, but imagine how awkward it would be if their predictions came true...like, "I told you so", haha.  
It was in another video interview that I saw where he explained why he didn't want to appear on variety shows though. Can find it easily on YT I think but I'm lazy to search haha. I would love to see him on Running Man although I hardly watch it since I don't find it as entertaining anymore, but chances are slim unless he stars in a movie or an SBS drama next. I don't think EK is of a "national drama" status yet that would earn him a place on RM. 

So for those of you scoring at home, the already-out/upcoming JCW magazine spreads are:

1.  January 2014 GRAZIA
2.  January 2014 InStyle
3.  February 2014 Marie Claire
4.  February 2014 CeCi

BeGRP97CEAAXMYV_zpsae2883d4.jpg

5.  March 2014 Lady Kyunghang
6.  April 2014 NYLON

Dang.  I'm going to have to take out a loan to get all these copies! :X