|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Also, some fans are saying she is in Seoul shooting a UN charity campaign.. huh?  

We may choose Gucci and Versace over campaign if it were us .. but we don't have someone important in Seoul either... at least I don't :-) 

I know that Siwon is part (ambassador) of UNICEF Korea or something like that. Maybe UNICEF Korea or something is planning another campaign or something before Siwon enlists. And maybe Siwon knows that Liu Wen wishes to help people/children, hence he could have invited her or mentioned her to UNICEF Korea. I don't know really know. These are just wild guesses from me xD

• Like 1

Also, some fans are saying she is in Seoul shooting a UN charity campaign.. huh?  

We may choose Gucci and Versace over campaign if it were us .. but we don't have someone important in Seoul either... at least I don't :-) 

I know that Siwon is part (ambassador) of UNICEF Korea or something like that. Maybe UNICEF Korea or something is planning another campaign or something before Siwon enlists. And maybe Siwon knows that Liu Wen wishes to help people/children, hence he could have invited her or mentioned her to UNICEF Korea. I don't know really know. These are just wild guesses from me xD

remember their pict with unicef pasport case..

just sharing info from twitter..siwon will not have breaks during chuseok holiday,he will continue filming "she was pretty".as long as lw stay longer in seoul and she manage her time with siwon in filming location, its doesnt matter :P

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 4

Hi @ liddi, there's a latest post at mun+won's weibo. There's some pictures about Q&A of Liu Wen. If you have some free time, please help me translate. We love you. Stay strong 16 family. 

Oh I just found a link that need your help @ liddi. Thank you so much...Love you and 16 family. http://weibo.com/p/1001603890906020318485

• Like 2

H&M 2016 with siwon-liu wen http://v.qq.com/page/m/w/m/m0166egnmwm.html?ptag=v_qq_com#v.play.adaptor%233

so it's the reason, she's in seoul right now :D

They look fabulous (:
I also really like the last pose they did and haha Siwon's introduction in the video! (: And I guess the reason why she is in seoul is answered now. Now we just need to know if she's staying in Seoul for a little bit longer or flying to Milan/Paris.

And I guess the UNICEF thing is now off the charts unless there's more to disclose XD

• Like 1

H&M 2016 with siwon-liu wen http://v.qq.com/page/m/w/m/m0166egnmwm.html?ptag=v_qq_com#v.play.adaptor%233

so it's the reason, she's in seoul right now :D

A quick translation of what was not subbed in the video:

S: 我很开心,但是有一点点紧张... 因为。。。因为。。。
    I am very happy, but also a little nervous... because... because...

L: 那我们自我介绍一下,你就不用紧张了
    Then let's do a self-introduction, so you don't need to be nervous anymore

L: 我是刘雯,大家好
    I am Liu Wen. How are you?

S: 观众朋友们好。我是刘雯的“十块钱”始源
    Hello viewers. I am Liu Wen's "$10" Siwon 

:wub:

H&M 2016 over Milan Fashion Week? Hmmm?

Edited by liddi
  • Like 10

After watching that promo for H&M, to me it is very clear that they are together. ;) Liu Wen looks so Zen, so in control, and Siwon looks like a little boy who's a bit petulant that he can't go fully public with their relationship. :lol:

So yes, like Siwon we're rather upset that an official statement won't be forthcoming, but this message in conjunction with H&M is just as good as any statement. :)

• Like 8

How do you feel about their interaction in video?

Some weibo fans say they do look like they haven't seen each other for a long time, slightly embarrassed.... look more like colleagues.  .. 

I don't see it, LW looks comfortable and happy..  What else do you want them to act? they are in front of cameras shooting an intro.  Some even say his intro sound more like " I am your "ten dollars" not I am Liu Wen's 10 dollars... I listened multiple times, I am pretty certain it is Liuwen's... 

• Like 6

:wub:

H&M 2016 over Milan Fashion Week? Hmmm?

its because siwon will be enlist soon ? so they filming commercial ealier

Regardless, how does a H&M Chinese New Year commercial weigh against Milan Fashion Week, if it is just strictly on a professional level? 

Either way, I am so so so happy to see them together once more... and to know that we will get to see them together again on screen very soon. And yes, he definitely said "I am Liu Wen's $10"... not anyone else's :) 

I think Liu Wen looks very happy. Siwon looks like he is trying to keep his feelings in check... I just wish Liu Wen didn't interrupt him when he was trying to explain why he felt nervous. Aish! In any case... I am one very happy shipper today.

Edited by liddi
added thoughts on the video
  • Like 8

Yes,  that felt strangely awkward

why though? I am sure they face time, and they can't be that awkward... they were together for 3 mos... they should be able to jump in and start shooting right way, it was an intro...

If anything, I think they try not to be too close and make a point they have not seen each other for a while... my 2 cents...I try to not let my shipper's heart cloud my judgement... they are in fact working, aren't they?

Also, Siwon was trying to explain why he was a tad bit nervous.. pointing at LW and then himself.. what was that

• Like 2

*nosebleeding* :w00t::w00t:

To me, they look like they're trying to be awkward (for some reasons) LOL They surely met each other before this shoot and got time to catch up, but turn awkward in front of camera? haha

They give us a teaser now and tell us to wait for 4 months? So cruel :(((((( Why don't you just make several photoshoots/campaign so it can worth one visit? There's Chuseok, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Year... and this one for Lunar New Year :( 

• Like 6

Yes,  that felt strangely awkward

I'd be the first to pick up on this, and my impression is the exact opposite. They look so familiar with one another, and now I know why Liu Wen has been looking so full of sunshine ever since the show ended as it's clear who is steering the course of this relationship. :lol:

That's it ladies, she's got him wrapped around her little finger; to me, he comes across as being totally besotted! :P

• Like 7