|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@dianakasim my Chinese is very limited so am also waiting for @liddi to help out later,but the essence is that SW said LW is very pretty, perfect and good hearted. Therefore everyone loves her and he really enjoyed working with her. He also said she would enjoy To the Fore and (asked the reporter) to tell her she has to see it.

Guess nothing new, perhaps SW just gave a politically correct answer but admittedly when I read the word 'working' (if he really said so) my shipper heart skipped a beat. However the content of this news is pretty  much the same as the ones translated previously during the To the fore promotion so I wouldn't take what quoted on the relationship front seriously.  

Edited by moonee
  • Like 3

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...need ur help again...from mun+won weibo :)

网易…新浪…南都…同一个采访出N篇专访…也是拼…[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5k0p6sooj30v91ho132.jpg
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5k0oqqgyj30v91aptlw.jpg
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5k0pym0mj30qp0zkdli.jpg
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5k0pc9rhj30hs170ag8.jpg

another one @liddi....from mun+won weibo...:)

还是今天的南都…
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5l0bofzsj30qp0zlwlx.jpg
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5l0c4njoj30qp0zl115.jpg
  • 0060wjSvjw1ev5l0cl1bsj30zl0qpqc4.jpg

Guest krystal_

I love how they put LW together with 3 other actresses who already confirmed their relationship stt with Korean celebs hahah 

Not so much news these days, esp LW keeps staying on silent mode. I wonder whether because of her busy schedule or she really needs some times to get used with overload hatred comments on her social network. I hope they both are doing well. 

I know this is a very difficult time for shippers but hang in there. Until they officially state that they are not a couple, keep the faith! 

Very quick translation of the magazine article where it talks about Liu Wen - will try to revisit in its entirety when I have more time. The rest of the article is an indepth look into his thinking, his background, Super Junior, his family's initial objections, how he first learnt Chinese (SM CEO sent him to Beijing university for 3 months in 2004 to learn Chinese). etc.

Before shooting "Let Us Fall in Love", fans posted his "girlfriend" Liu Wen's weibo, asking "Unni, do you lack a dog at home? The really ugly kind". Although it is now difficult to see ShiLiu couple after the program ended, the fans are still restless, but are also satisfied to recall the beautiful moments. Towards the end of the interview, Choi Siwon sincerely praised Liu Wen, "Everyone love her."

Gentlemanly character
This is Liu Wen's very first relationship. I must cherish it even more."...
Choi Siwon's sense of propriety seems to come naturally, being able to do what is fitting in many situations. During his pairing with Liu Wen on the celebrity dating program, he meticulously prepared the romantic journey, giving gifts with an "Oppa can do anything", "This is her first relationship. I must cherish it even more". His beautiful, innocent interactions with Liu Wen are extremely pleasing to the eye, garnering countless fans. His occasional displays of temper was just enough to still be lovable.

南都娱乐 (Southern Metropolis Entertainment)
"Liu Wen is truly beautiful, very lovely"

I: When you were strolling with Liu Wen at Yeuido during the filming, you would bow deeply when you meet fans who greet you.
S: This is because I am truly grateful to everyone. When you think about it, I was nothing. yet now there are so many people who like and support me, even though everyone had no reason to do so. As such, I am very grateful to everyone.
I: What do you think of Liu Wen?
S: Liu Wen is truly beautiful, very lovely, very kind-hearted. This is why I wish to say "Everyone love her", because everyone really loves her. I really like working with her. She would also like "To the Fore". Please tell her to watch "To the Fore", and ask her to help promote it.

[Picture captions]
Everyone wants them to be in a real relationship
Choi Siwon and Liu Wen's ShiLiu couple was extremely popular, that even after the program ended, many netizens still hope they would go from reel to real, keeping a sharp lookout for evidence of their romance.

[Jiwon liking Liu Wen's posts, Jiwon's IG post with Liu Wen]
Some netizens noted that when Liu Wen showed up at SJ's Seoul concert, Siwon said "Just for you, you know" after singing Lost Stars. Siwon's sister, Jiwon also posted her photo with Liu Wen, and started following Liu Wen's IG.

[Liu Wen's Weibo post "Morning, Tuesday", Siwon's post "Life is not a problem to be solved..."]
The style of their IG posts are also similar.

[Daddy Choi's interview]
Choi Siwon's father also praised Liu Wen.

@Nila.A.1409 That's the same interview I translated on 8Aug here:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346454-wgm-chinese-version-we-are-in-love-bf-choi-siwon-suju-and-gf-liu-wen-victoria-secret-model/?do=findComment&comment=19180241

Just saw your additional magazine screencaps for the Chinese~Korean pairings. Will take a look later

EDIT: Is there a clearer version? I can't see the post in mun+won Weibo now. Anyway, from what I think it says, the article is talking about skincare... how to enhance your looks to attract a good looking Oppa. Nothing specifically to do with WonWen.

• Like 7

Liu Wen's Weibo posts says:

世界没有一天会是完美的,所以要用笑去弥补![心]
"There is no such thing as a perfect day in this world, which is why we must use laughter to make up for it!"

4c56dd36jw1ev5nnthhqqj21og2ioqv5.jpg

• Like 6

That is one HUGE teddy! And she's Miss Laughter personified. Whoever spends each day with her will be sure to have a perfect day then ;)  Thanks, @liddi, for the translations.

Her agency just commented "Is this what they call a bear hug?" :D 

She is truly glowing... so good to see her brilliant smile, which is an outward expression of her warm character :) 

• Like 5

Another huge soft toy! Hmm...and is she trying to tell us with that T-shirt that despite laying low she really is okay?

I hope he's being facetious when he asked the reporter to tell Liu Wen to watch his movie and support it otherwise it would mean there's zilch communication between them.

I'm slowly starting to accept that we might have been had all along and now feel like a perfect idiot for insisting they really were together. The longer they go without seeing each other despite being so close by, the likelier that scenario is to be true.

世界没有一天会是完美的,所以要用笑去弥补![心]
"There is no such thing as a perfect day in this world, which is why we must use laughter to make up for it!"

4c56dd36jw1ev5nnthhqqj21og2ioqv5.jpg

I wonder who keeps sending her stuffed animals ;) 

The stuffed toy is likely a present as it looks like it came along with those Mickey Mouse balloons. Sort of reminds me of the stuffed rabbits and the balloons in the car trunk.

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv I don't think LW was trying to tell us anything with that it's ok T shirt. I have the impression it's just for a campaign in China that she does every year. I think I saw the one last year where she wore another it's Ok/I'm OK Tshirt. 

• Like 8

Another huge soft toy! Hmm...and is she trying to tell us with that T-shirt that despite laying low she really is okay?

I hope he's being facetious when he asked the reporter to tell Liu Wen to watch his movie and support it otherwise it would mean there's zilch communication between them.

I'm slowly starting to accept that we might have been had all along and now feel like a perfect idiot for insisting they really were together. The longer they go without seeing each other despite being so close by, the likelier that scenario is to be true.

hahaa we didnt even know whether they are really not seeing each other or not. Maybe they meet up in private and we cannot trace them.  LOL. I just wish in times like this siwon / liuwen would lose they private  gadget and somebody would find it and lick the content on the web.. *evilplan #grin B)

世界没有一天会是完美的,所以要用笑去弥补![心]

mod edit: please do not quote images!

do you think Liu Wen buy this bear for herself? And the rabbit ? Naah. I dont think so.. is either from Mr. Choi.. or another Man. LOL.. However it is a humongous gift.. it shows how the guy really really  like her to actually transport such a big big teddy bear. Kuddos effort for whoever sent that to Liu Wen:wub:

• Like 4