|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Well said @dianakasim, and thank you for finally delurking! Please continue to share your thoughts with us!

And exactly right. They both have obligations, professional and otherwise, and to expect them to be unprofessional because of their personal lives is to negate why we respect and admire them in the first place. 

• Like 4

Guest LWangel

She could be like Liu Shi Shi who is known to help herself freely to Nicky's wardrobe, @mywebfoot :P

Both Liu Shi Shi and Liu Wen personality and dressing are so much alike.  Hardworking and no scandal to reach to the top. One become the top 3 supermodel of the world and the other is One of the 4 Goddess of China, Liu Shi Shi lost her 1st kiss onscreen who later become her best buddy and she is a very conservative lady that has her bottom line for intimate scene and the futher is the one she co-star with Eddie.  If I am not wrong Liu Shi Shi won the Goddess of China 2 years after Lui Yifei.  

Liu Wei cry on the final episode and Liu Shi Shi cry a lots after the end of the drama during the promotions. When Liu Shi Shi was asked about the ideal type it  always give a very consistent answer exactly like Nicky, a mature responsibility person and love travelling.   Nicky ask whether she will quit her job after married and she reply that she will not quit her career because women need to have one her own, maybe turn to back stage to balance up her family and husband.  All this in during their 1st drama promotion game show.  This is like documentary of their love. Their loves only bloom after their 2nd drama together.  Does Lui Wen sound like her?  One thing I love both of Liu Wen and Liu Shi Shi both very boyish and no air but always stand behind of their boyfriend.  Nicky derserve to have such a beautiful wife both internal and external after what he had goes through.  Wherever Nicky go, he will bring Shi Shi with him.  Smart Man after a failed 1st marriage.  Will the destiny of Liu Shi Shi, Liu Yifei and Liu Wen be the same with the same surname Liu ???  Shi Shi and Yifei is the "Goddess or Gem" to the people and how about our Liu Wen in the eye of  others and Korean. Anyway she is still the goddess as far as this forum is concern and the Shilui Fans.

@kculturefun_stv, Ty for posting that video and Ty @liddi and @pom16_stv for the translations. I find him so adorable when he puts on that sly smile and teases the fans. He's such a clever cutie :)

As for the gag order, I'm not even the least bit surprised that he hasn't publicly confirmed that Shiliu couple went from reel to real. I never expected him to make such a public declaration after the show. I keep my expectations low, so when I do see, hear or read hints, I'm super appreciative! Hehehe this is how I've dealt w/past couples that I've shipped too. The fact that he hasn't outright denied being in a relationship with her is good enough for me. I do occasionally yearn for juicier details and perhaps even paparazzi photos, but then I think about the negative effects that might have on them and then I start to understand their need for privacy. After all, they don't owe us or anyone anything; as long as they're continuing to forge their bond and cementing their trust with each other in some way, shape or form, in the privacy of their own homes on their own terms, then I'm happy for them. I do appreciate the subtle hints and the fabulous investigative skills of my fellow shippers hehehe *thumbs up forumers* if not for that, I might have to resort to fanfics to feed the beast lol Anyways, the highlights of my month in the world of Shiliu coupledom have been the rain photo, siwons superbly handsome smile when LW is mentioned, Eddie Pengs stamp of approval for our couple, siwons clever responses where he neither denies nor admits to anything, passing by LW humongous LA Perla billboard (there's no way he missed that and there's no way he didn't get happy after seeing it), the teasing with the mention of the shows name and throwing in a Lil flirtatious smile and "fan service" to appease the fangirls in attendance, and then there's all the unknown stuff; with this we can let our inner fanatic delusions run amok. I guess I am, in a small way, writing my own fanfic in my mind?! It's in these unknown moments, the rare times when we don't know where they are and aren't privy to their schedules, that I imagine they may be tucked away in some obscure place, cuddling and enjoying their short, but precious time together. Anyways, thanks to everyone for sharing your photos, your thoughts, opinions and translations. I truly appreciate you all! I'm gonna ride this ship and hope it continues to sail on forever! Hehehe have a good day :-) 

@dianakasim thanks for coming out of the shadows hehehe I agree that we should support them in their individual activities and not expect them to mention each other at all times, especially if it's going to take the focus away from the project @ hand. Another thing is, I feel like every time the press brings her or the show up, they're watering it down. Even if you're head over heels in love with someone, constant questions that turn into interrogations and witchhunts must get really annoying after a while. Especially if the parties involved are the private types..so I hope they stop asking him about the show and LW when he's on his promo tours. Those questions, if they need to be asked at all, should be asked during private interviews for magazines or other media outlets. Keep posting, dear sweet person whom I agree with lol your thoughts are loved and welcomed :) 

Edited by bambam13
  • Like 7

Guest LWangel

@kculturefun_stv, Ty for posting that video and Ty @liddi and @pom16_stv for the translations. I find him so adorable when he puts on that sly smile and teases the fans. He's such a clever cutie :)

As for the gag order, I'm not even the least bit surprised that he hasn't publicly confirmed that Shiliu couple went from reel to real. I never expected him to make such a public declaration after the show. I keep my expectations low, so when I do see, hear or read hints, I'm super appreciative! Hehehe this is how I've dealt w/past couples that I've shipped too. The fact that he hasn't outright denied being in a relationship with her is good enough for me. I do occasionally yearn for juicier details and perhaps even paparazzi photos, but then I think about the negative effects that might have on them and then I start to understand their need for privacy. After all, they don't owe us or anyone anything; as long as they're continuing to forge their bond and cementing their trust with each other in some way, shape or form, in the privacy of their own homes on their own terms, then I'm happy for them. I do appreciate the subtle hints and the fabulous investigative skills of my fellow shippers hehehe *thumbs up forumers* if not for that, I might have to resort to fanfics to feed the beast lol Anyways, the highlights of my month in the world of Shiliu coupledom have been the rain photo, siwons superbly handsome smile when LW is mentioned, Eddie Pengs stamp of approval for our couple, siwons clever responses where he neither denies nor admits to anything, passing by LW humongous LA Perla billboard (there's no way he missed that and there's no way he didn't get happy after seeing it), the teasing with the mention of the shows name and throwing in a Lil flirtatious smile and "fan service" to appease the fangirls in attendance, and then there's all the unknown stuff; with this we can let our inner fanatic delusions run amok. I guess I am, in a small way, writing my own fanfic in my mind?! It's in these unknown moments, the rare times when we don't know where they are and aren't privy to their schedules, that I imagine they may be tucked away in some obscure place, cuddling and enjoying their short, but precious time together. Anyways, thanks to everyone for sharing your photos, your thoughts, opinions and translations. I truly appreciate you all! I'm gonna ride this ship and hope it continues to sail on forever! Hehehe have a good day :-) 

@dianakasim thanks for coming out of the shadows hehehe I agree that we should support them in their individual activities and not expect them to mention each other at all times, especially if it's going to take the focus away from the project @ hand. Another thing is, I feel like every time the press brings her or the show up, they're watering it down. Even if you're head over heels in love with someone, constant questions that turn into interrogations and witchhunts must get really annoying after a while. Especially if the parties involved are the private types..so I hope they stop asking him about the show and LW when he's on his promo tours. Those questions, if they need to be asked at all, should be asked during private interviews for magazines or other media outlets. Keep posting, dear sweet person whom I agree with lol your thoughts are loved and welcomed :) 

If she is Liu Yifei and not Liu Wen, will it be the same?  During the promotion of drama between Eddie and Liu Shi Shi, Eddie even brought up Nicky Wu name  to tease Shi Shi and same go to Nicky Wu in all his promotions.  It help up coverage.  Do you know when both of them announce in weibo they take the headline of all newspaper and website beats Chang ZIyi who try so hard to help her boy friend  promote and  appear in the headline.  Hong Kong and China need romance such as dating to go headline and scandal creat problems. The only celebrities will not talk on their personal life is the 3 out of the Hong Kong 4 Heavenly Gods ie Andy Lau, Leon Lai and Aaron Kwok plus Nicholas Tse.  They mentioned Liu Wen is not in the show then how about Nicholas Tse and Jacky Chan?

I am sorry and know lots of you may not like it.  I also not like it to talk about it because I really feel Liu Wen is not treated fairly and respect by the people.  It was report in Tudou news  (China Channel) it is order from the Mangement Company. Don't ask me to upload because I do not know how. If it does not help then why do Liu Wen attend the premier with Siwon while filming We Fall In Love ?  Do you know the movie Liu Wen attend the premier, the market hit very high if not the 1st but the very first few movies.

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...need ur help, maybe about shiliu couple...thank u.

from mun+won weibo...

Gap暂时领先[好棒]//@半喜不囍-Aran:[赞][心]ee88b1.png

刘雯大表姐我太爱你了!终于弥补了我没能去见面会的遗憾了,你赞我就等于内谁家小谁赞我了ee909f.pngee909f.png明天买彩票去[哈哈][哈哈]

696201f7jw1euudk1xdj8j20hs0vk0w4.jpg

from another weibo...

都棒棒哒ee9098.pngps我二刷去了,你们想那么多干啥[笑cry][心]

我们一个美女的充满爱心的石榴相册就这样被偶吧接住了,没错,就是那个黑色的袋子(没时间换GAP)[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]这是天意啊!@sweet--vivi 你好棒!@mun十won @半喜不囍-Aran @石榴裙下Biiiiii
  • 6b8490bbgw1euubnhn8f2j20k00u3jul.jpg
from mun+won weibo...
#崔始源# U破风 继续路透…(拍摄者是@我是辣妈DD 的老公[哈哈][赞])
  • 0060wjSvjw1euubejbmcpj30nn0zkq7e.jpg

Thank you, @siwonie407 for sharing the IG pictures!
He uploaded the same picture with both Korean and English captions! :P
Can someone confirm if what he wrote in Korean is the same to what he wrote in English?

@bambam13 and @dianakasim: I completely agree with you guys as well in terms of supporting them individually and giving them privacy. :D

EDIT: On Weibo: he wrote "廣州的大家,謝謝大家今天陪著我們一起度過這麼長的一天,大家的熱情也會長久的留在記憶裡。明天會前往上海,我們明天見 :^) "
Eng trans (Briefly): Guangzhou family, thank you to everyone who came and supported us on our long day. Everyone's passion will be remembered. Tomorrow, we will head towards Shanghai. We will meet tomorrow".

A fan uploaded a short clip of Siwon in Guangzhou on IG: https://instagram.com/p/6FvpRaubJr/?tagged=siwon

• Like 4

CHOI SI-WON: DON'T FORGET ME!

The film TO THE FORE (POR FUNG) yesterday promoted in a Tseung Kwan O shopping center. Director Dante Lam Chiu Yin led actors Eddie Peng Yu-Yan, Choi Si-Won, Andrew Lin Hoi, Carlos Chan Ka Lok, Ouyang Nana and Kevin Chu Kam Yin to the event. Si-Won and Peng Yu-Yan's fans filled the venue. When they appeared, screams shook the sky. Some fans were even so excited that they began to cry.

When the actors entered they went through fan filled passageways. Si-Won and Peng Yu-Yan both were hit in the head with fan signs. The Korean Si-Won said in Cantonese, "How are you, I am Choi Si-Won. How do I look? Are you free tonight? If you have time, let's go to the movies!" Fans shrieked again. After the event, female fans missed Si-Won and succumbed to tears.

Si-Won said about crying fans. "I am crying too. When they cry I cry too. Actually military service is very important to Koreans, but I will see everyone very soon. Don't forget me." Earlier Korean star Song Seung-Hun and Mainland star Crystal Liu Yifei admitted their romance. Si-Won said that he and Song Seung-Hun are good friends and he wishes him happiness. Some hoped that he and Mainland model Liu Wen would publicize their romance as well. Si-Won immediately said that he was promoting TO THE FORE and would not talk about anything else. Would he publicize it after the promotion? He joked, "Let's watch the movie."

Peng Yu-Yan said that yesterday he came from Kaohsiung to promote in Hong Kong. Although the schedule was very tight, he did not feel tired at all. Instead he was very excited about the film release; he also said that in Hong Kong he and director Lam Chiu Yin went cycling. During training he went to Tai Mei Tuk, Tai Mo Shan and Kowloon Peak. He felt that the road to Kowloon peak was the most tiring but very stimulating. Would he consider competing in a race? He said, "Let's go." The director joked, "Let it go."

Source

Edited by anbi
  • Like 7

@LWangel Are you saying that LWs appearance would've helped the promotion? Even if that is true, we don't know what their private agreements are and clearly, the movie execs have decided that the stars personal lives is irrelevant to their promos, so it is what it is. After watching them on the show, I gathered that she's the private type who would rather share her love behind the scenes and not put in on display for the whole world to see. I don't think they need that type of affirmation or confirmation from each other anymore. I do believe that they've reached a milestone in their relationship. They've gotten to a point where they know each other well enough to be comfortable and content with what they have with each other. If you're implying that LW needs Siwon to publicly declare his undying love for her in order to feel respected or secure, I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I don't see what Hong Kong or China actors have to do with a supermodel and a Korean Kpop star / actor, so if u could explain that to me, I'd appreciate it. LW is a top supermodel w/ lots of achievements under her belt, so I don't think she gives a rats a** about getting the same type of recognition in the Chinese movie industry. She's powerful and well known in the fashion industry to ppl who are highly respected worldwide in thethe FASHION industry, why would she yearn for respect or recognition from anyone else? She's a model, not an actor and I'm sure she loves her home country, but that's not where her "bread and butter" is, soooo who cares?! I don't think she's insecure about her place in his life anymore. That was clearly played out in the show or did u miss that? The times when they hashed out all of their insecurities starting from ep 5? It was clear to me by the end of the show that they developed strong feelings for each other and that in the short time they spent together, they got to know each other real well; leaving almost zero space for mistrust and insecurities. Their happiness should not ride on whether or not the Chinese or Korean movie industry pays any attention to them. I believe they've bonded on a deeper level and they're not insecure, attention seeking individuals that feed off the media coverage or public attention to validate their love. You know what? I'm not even sure what you were implying in the first place lol so I'll refrain from further babble until you reply to my question above :-) 

• Like 8

@bambam13  That was a most insightful post ... which ended on the funniest note :lol: 

In agreement with your assessment of SW and LW, and their relationship. Couldn't have said it any better so I'll just borrow your words and highlight them in appreciation and for emphasis. Thank you.

"It was clear to me by the end of the show that they developed strong feelings for each other and that in the short time they spent together, they got to know each other real well; leaving almost zero space for mistrust and insecurities. Their happiness should not ride on whether or not the Chinese or Korean movie industry pays any attention to them. I believe they've bonded on a deeper level and they're not insecure, attention seeking individuals that feed off the media coverage or public attention to validate their love."

EDIT: She's super adorable with how supportive she is. From her activity on IG,  the dear girl is most certainly keeping up with what he's doing on his rounds . The likes on his photos are coming in fairly quickly and consistently. :P

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 8

If she is Liu Yifei and not Liu Wen, will it be the same?  During the promotion of drama between Eddie and Liu Shi Shi, Eddie even brought up Nicky Wu name  to tease Shi Shi and same go to Nicky Wu in all his promotions.  It help up coverage.  Do you know when both of them announce in weibo they take the headline of all newspaper and website beats Chang ZIyi who try so hard to help her boy friend  promote and  appear in the headline.  Hong Kong and China need romance such as dating to go headline and scandal creat problems. The only celebrities will not talk on their personal life is the 3 out of the Hong Kong 4 Heavenly Gods ie Andy Lau, Leon Lai and Aaron Kwok plus Nicholas Tse.  They mentioned Liu Wen is not in the show then how about Nicholas Tse and Jacky Chan.

Important note: I'm not trying to belittle Liu Wen's accomplishments as a model. And I apologize in advance if it seems like it. I'm only stressing why EEG would use Nicholas Tse and Jackie Chan in their promotions. Again, I apologize if it seems like I'm critiquing Liu Wen's accomplishments. This is NOT the intent of this post.

The reason why Nicholas Tse and Jackie Chan are part of the promotional discussion surrounding To The Fore is because first and foremost, Nicholas Tse is contracted to EEG and he's also huge in HK as well as China. He got that "home" advantage. Nicholas Tse have also established himself in different areas such as a business man, actor, writer, singer. As for Jackie Chan, almost everyone in HK would know who Jackie Chan is. And not only that, Jackie Chan knew about the movie because Dante Lam (the director) gave him the script beforehand but Jackie Chan was doubtful because he knew that filming a film surrounding bikes would be difficult as they are constantly moving. And because these stars have greenlighted the film in saying it's good, the fans would be like, "because so-and-so said it's a good film, it must be. Hence I will watch it".

Oh and there are some mini corrections. the 4 Heavenly Gods does not refer to Nicholas Tse. The "name" actually refers to Andy Lau, Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok and Jacky Cheung. Also, Liu Shi Shi isn't part of the 4 Goddesses of China. However, if you are referring to the "four younger Heavenly Kings", it does include Nicky Wu, Alec Su, Jimmy Lin and Takeshi Kaneshiro and is mostly used in Taiwan.

Liu Shi Shi's popularity skyrocketed and hits its peak in the recent years but it only started when she starred in Bu Bu Jing Xin but she's not considered as the four Dans of China. 四大名旦 actually refers to Zhang Ziyi, Zhao Wei, Zhou Xun and Xu Jinglei, which is possibly the reason why Vogue China included 3/4 actresses from this list to be on the cover of their 10th anniversary issue.

• Like 6

Thank you @twistbow, for your detailed explanation. You've wrapped that up most succinctly. Jackie Chan and Siwon are pretty tight as well so he was in some ways supporting Siwon too (not that he was there solely for this reason). Their close relationship can be seen on several of their appearances on variety shows (including the Korean variety "Happy Together") and the promo rounds they did for "Dragon Blade". 

• Like 4

Thank you @twistbow, for your detailed explanation. You've wrapped that up most succinctly. Jackie Chan and Siwon are pretty tight as well so he was in some ways supporting Siwon too (not that he was there solely for this reason). Their close relationship can be seen on several of their appearances on variety shows (including the Korean variety "Happy Together") and the promo rounds they did for "Dragon Blade". 

Thanks @silvergrey for reminding me! I had forgotten that Jackie Chan and SIwon acted together for Dragon Blade.

• Like 4

@liddi...need ur help, maybe about shiliu couple...thank u.

from mun+won weibo...

Gap暂时领先[好棒]//@半喜不囍-Aran:[赞][心]ee88b1.png

刘雯大表姐我太爱你了!终于弥补了我没能去见面会的遗憾了,你赞我就等于内谁家小谁赞我了ee909f.pngee909f.png明天买彩票去[哈哈][哈哈]

from another weibo...

都棒棒哒ee9098.pngps我二刷去了,你们想那么多干啥[笑cry][心]

我们一个美女的充满爱心的石榴相册就这样被偶吧接住了,没错,就是那个黑色的袋子(没时间换GAP)[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]这是天意啊!@sweet--vivi 你好棒!@mun十won @半喜不囍-Aran @石榴裙下Biiiiii
from mun+won weibo...
#崔始源# U破风 继续路透…(拍摄者是@我是辣妈DD 的老公[哈哈][赞])

The first poster was saying how much she loves Liu Wen for liking her post of Siwon accepting her GAP gift, which made up for her regret that she could not go to the fan meeting, and said she would go and buy a lottery tomorrow :D 

The second poster posted that their ShiLiu fan love was received by Oppa - her gift is the black bag which she did not have time to change to a GAP bag. She said this is fate.

• Like 4