|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest ThuXu

She is definitely taking a very long holiday in Chengdu... been there since beginning of the month. Waiting for someone who presumably will be there after his movie promotions? :phew:

She is in Ba Na Hill, Da Nang, Viet Nam now. 

By the way, hi everyone. I'm from VN. Very glad to chat with you guys here. Hihi...

staccato, esprit, HM, madewell, Next, LaPerla... name  all brands she stars in..

The photo is related to her Client or Contract advertisement for STACCATO! Whoaaa.. so proud of her..:wub:

(credit to mun+won weibo)
好努力的表姐[心]//@雯疯而动:美,美,美,努力提高摄影技术的表姐[拍照][奥特曼][围观]//@STACCATO_思加图:[嘻嘻][嘻嘻]知道表姐@刘雯 正在拍摄什么吗?[拍照][拍照]敬请期待STACCATO秋冬形象大片吧![好喜欢][好喜欢]

Staccato, EL, Esprit, H&M, Next, Madewell, and name other brands she is starring the campaign in...
cos im gonna rush my self to their store to get the products  just bcos Liu Wen is in it :wub: hehehe... sorryButNotSorry, cos my purchase behavior kinda strongly related with Liu Wen's image :D hehehe..
No Wen's in it,  no purchase hahahahaha ;) 

She is definitely taking a very long holiday in Chengdu... been there since beginning of the month. Waiting for someone who presumably will be there after his movie promotions? :phew:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think his next job is for the festival. Although I'm not sure what Siwon's role is for the festival, the Jecheon International Music & Film Festival  is from Aug 13 to Aug 18.. so it means that he may be flying directly back to Korea after the Aug 13 promotion, if there is a promotional event on 13th.

Guest ThuXu

She is in Ba Na Hill, Da Nang, Viet Nam now. 

By the way, hi everyone. I'm from VN. Very glad to chat with you guys here. Hihi...

Edited by ThuXu

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think his next job is for the festival. Although I'm not sure what Siwon's role is for the festival, the Jecheon International Music & Film Festival  is from Aug 13 to Aug 18.. so it means that he may be flying directly back to Korea after the Aug 13 promotion, if there is a promotional event on 13th.

@twistbow Shucks. Exactly why Keenie only mentioned his promotion up to the 9th, so that he could have 10th, 11th, 12th with her in Chengdu before he goes back to MC for the film festival :P Has anyone checked what the weather forecast is like in that area for those days?

@ThuXu Welcome! I believe comments on her instagram have already identified that she is in 青城山, Qingcheng mountain, in Chengdu. 

• Like 2

Guest ThuXu

@twistbow Shucks. Exactly why Keenie only mentioned his promotion up to the 9th, so that he could have 10th, 11th, 12th with her in Chengdu before he goes back to MC for the film festival :P Has anyone checked what the weather forecast is like in that area for those days?

@ThuXu Welcome! I believe comments on her instagram have already identified that she is in 青城山, Qingcheng mountain, in Chengdu. 

@ThuXu Welcome! I believe comments on her instagram has already identified that she is in 青城山, Qingcheng mountain, in Chengdu. 

@liddi 

Hi Liddi. I always wanna say thank you for your translating and this is a good chance. 

This is the first time i leave a comment here, so i get a little bit confusing for posting. Hu hu... I'm sorry about that. :(

Maybe @liddi!  We'll see if they will meet in Chengdu or some other place in China in a couple of days' time.
Siwon has arrived in Hong Kong according to Caca_siwon's weibo.

And someone mentioned "Four more to go.. Fighting!!!" on weibo.. but I'm not sure what it refers to.

• Like 2

@liddi 

Hi Liddi. I always wanna say thank you for your translating and this is a good chance. 

This is the first time i leave a comment here, so i get a little bit confusing for posting. Hu hu... I'm sorry about that. :(

@ThuXu Thank you :) Do continue to join us here!

@twistbow The man has landed in HK. I wonder whether some days, he even knows what country he's in :blink: Well, as long as he has a homing signal to a certain Miss Liu... that would be enough :P 

李冰清LilyLee, Liu Wen's friend who shared her phone conversation with Liu Wen in the past, posted this on her weibo 12:50am today:

和表姐聊了好多,但更多说到的不是她取得的成绩,而是她这些年来对自己的不同的认识。真心为她骄傲,始终在不断进取,可始终保持如此谦逊低调的风格,有一片赤诚之心。作为朋友,只希望表姐多一点休息,真的像她自己所说的,工作和生活可以是一半一半的比例。

"I had a long chat with Liu Wen, not so much about her achievements, but rather what she has discovered about herself through the years. Am truly proud of her, for continuously improving herself, yet remaining humble and low-key, with a wholely sincere heart. As her friend, I only hope that she would rest more. Just as she herself said, it is possible to have a perfect balance between work and life."

Edited by liddi
  • Like 4

@liddi 

@ThuXu Thank you :) Do continue to join us here!

@twistbow The man has landed in HK. I wonder whether some days, he even knows what country he's in :blink: Well, as long as he has a homing signal to a certain Miss Liu... that would be enough :P 

李冰清LilyLee, Liu Wen's friend who shared her phone conversation with Liu Wen in the past, posted this on her weibo 12:50am today:

和表姐聊了好多,但更多说到的不是她取得的成绩,而是她这些年来对自己的不同的认识。真心为她骄傲,始终在不断进取,可始终保持如此谦逊低调的风格,有一片赤诚之心。作为朋友,只希望表姐多一点休息,真的像她自己所说的,工作和生活可以是一半一半的比例。

"I had a long chat with Liu Wen, not so much about her achievements, but rather what she has discovered about herself through the years. Am truly proud of her, for continuously improving herself, yet remaining humble and low-key, with a wholely sincere heart. As her friend, I only hope that she would rest more. Just as she herself said, it is possible to have a perfect balance between work and life."

Haha, I think out of all the places he have been to, I think he would recognize HK since he did say that he has been to HK about 100times and counting. :P

• Like 2

Guest liuwensiwon

I have just read on IG this information. On Gala Meet and Greet at Singapore yesterday, Siwon said with his fan" Dont cry, if you cry, i will kiss you" . Haha, the first thinking when i heard this sentence is Liuwen. Did he say it with Liuwen to make her stop crying in the final ep? I smell some fishes in this case. Haha. Siwon, have u talked it to Liuwen=))?

So what I learned from their mistakes is that you let the person you love choose what's best for them. 

Thank you, @augustwentie, for sharing from a personal perspective. Definitely agree with your view that any profession of faith should hinge on the individual's choice. Siwon believes in the God who has given his followers the freedom to choose and follow him. If he is as diligent a student of the bible, and faithful follower of his god, as we have seen, then the matter of choice would be one he would value greatly. Yes, in any relationship with a view of the long-term, it is necessary to have a shared understanding on faith. And that's precisely what he has done right from the beginning. Yet I do believe he will not coerce Liu Wen to worship the same god as he, if she isn't willing. But through his actions and his words, he would hope that understanding and love would take root in her heart and grow instead. And more importantly, as he has alluded to ... to trust in the God who has brought him this great gift to be working also behind the scenes.

Out of all the things that Siwon does, he shines the most brightly as a faithful follower of God. He makes no excuses, exemptions nor dilutes the teachings of his faith, just to accede to or placate any person. If they have a shared interest to pursue life together, I would think this is a necessary conversation to have, and having an understanding established in the early days would be best, before either person becomes too heavily invested in the relationship. The recent IG post of Siwon's referring to the most praiseworthy characteristic of a woman reminds me of how taken he is with the beauty of Liu Wen's heart. :) 

EDIT: I am curious though. To remain as chaste and innocent as she has in the rough and tumble world of international modelling, would it have been her traditional values alone that has been the guiding factor in how Liu Wen has led her life? Many an innocent child from a conservative home have become slightly worldly, given the same set of circumstances. Might faith not have had a role to play too I wonder? That of course, is something she (and those closest to her) knows. Or she might very well be that last pure traditional maiden from China living in NYC. :P  

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 5

Does anyone understand Korean? Came across this Korean news program talking about Chinese-Korean celebrity pairings due to today's SSH/LYF news. At 7:13 Super Junior's Choi Siwon is mentioned and I think I heard Liu Wen in Korean. Not sure if they are just saying that he appeared on a show with her or if they are rumored to be dating. 

Guest pom16

Does anyone understand Korean? Came across this Korean news program talking about Chinese-Korean celebrity pairings due to today's SSH/LYF news. At 7:13 Super Junior's Choi Siwon is mentioned and I think I heard Liu Wen in Korean. Not sure if they are just saying that he appeared on a show with her or if they are rumored to be dating. 

Thanks for linking, it was an interesting segment about korean-chinese couples past and present and  because of increasing artistic and financial collaborations between the 2 countries and china's rise in economy, we should see actually more of these star matches in the future.  Sadly no mention of siwon, only that hangeng, former member of super junior, once had a dating rumor with liu yi fei (is that her name?)

@liddi can you please translate this newspaper article if it's relevant. I see Liu Wen's name being mentioned down the bottom...

Because of "To The Fore", Choi Siwon became good friends with Eddie Peng. Choi Siwon revealed his first impression of Eddie: "Very handsome, very hardworking. In that moment, I felt that we would become good friends, and good competitors."

He willingly discussed about Eddie Peng, but refused to answer questions about rumoured girlfriend Liu Wen.

Choi Siwon and famed Chinese model Liu Wen collaborated together on "Let Us Fall In Love" and are rumoured to have gone from reel to real. When asked if he would consider acting in a movie with her, he responded ,"It all depends on the director's arrangement."

The reporter from this newspaper directly asked him, "Is your current love life sweet?" He awkwardly laughed and answered, "Today let us talk about 'To The Fore'. I can tell you about this privately." However, after the interview ended, reporters were immediately asked to leave the room. What happened to the promised "private interview"?

However, as for another sensitive topic - enlistment, Choi Siwon very openly replied. Some reporters asked if he would enlist after shooting the drama "She was Pretty." The staff immediately jumped up to block the question, but Choi Siwon said, "It's okay.", then admitted that he would enlist after the drama, and said, "It's fine. This is something I must do!"

• Like 6

Guest panpanpanda

Nature trip for liuwen..

Insta update

Weibo update

Yay! Judging from the Mt. QingCheng photos, it looks like Liuwen is still in Chengdu! Hopefully they will get to meet up during the movie promotions in China :D